12

After another long hour, you all had packed your things and waited for your ride.

Then a big bus pulled infront of the mansion. "That is...."

"Huge" Endou finished Kidou's sentence as his big brown eyes grew wider as he almost slammed into the side of the bus in his haste to enter it.

"Alright everyone, they said it should be able to hold about thirty people so let's get this vacation started!" You yelled excitedly as everyone got on the bus.

You and the rest of the girls took your sit at the back end of the bus. After everyone's bags were neatly packed in the bus, you all hit the road.

"Say, the place is kind of far away. Why didn't we just take a forty-five minutes flight instead of a four hour bus ride?" Ootani asked you as you brought out your purple headphones and placed it neatly on your head.

"Hiro's afraid of flying in planes" you shrugged. "No I am not!" The grey head defended. "Sure you're not" you laughed but he just grumbled and sat down beside Tatsuya.

The bus had already set off on the freeway. You'd tried to fall asleep like everyone else in the bus but the cold air that brushed against your arms didn't let you.

You'd wished you hadn't worn the tank top which you were wearing now and the only hoodies you had packed were stuffed in your duffle bag which was stuffed under more bags.

You ran your hands in an up and down movement across your arms in an attempt to warm up. Even the music which your headphones had provided didn't seem to help either.

"Here, you seem cold," you looked up from your laps and your emerald green eyes met with a pair of warm brown ones.

"I knew you would still need it so I decided to bring it for you," Kazemaru said as he stretched out his hand, his neatly folded blue hoodie which you've grown to love so much in it.

He seemed calmer and less stressed than when he was still locked up in his room. "Thanks" you said before giving him a small smile and taking the hoodie before you immediately put it on.

The warmth made you sigh in relief. It still smelled like him a bit but you didn't mind as you thanked him again.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you this morning, I've just been a little stressed lately, sorry for taking it out on you," he apologized and you smiled again.

"It's alright. I guess we all needed this vacation a little more than we thought" you replied. "There's an empty seat beside me if you'd like to come and join me. You can sit by the window if you like,"

His offer made the smile on your lips wider as you grabbed your phone and went to join him in the row four rows ahead from where the rest of the managers were.

Just like he had promised, he willingly let you sit by the window while you'd continued playing your music.

After a while, you yawned a bit but didn't want to fall asleep now. Kazemaru looked up from his phone and turned to look at you.

"You should sleep. You slept quite late last night and it's still gonna be a while before we arrive at the resort" he said as he gently placed your head on his shoulder. You let out another yawn as the darkness finally took over.

You had slept for the whole of the bus ride and even through the long distance and how the bus had gotten a bit rowdy once some of them had woken up, you didn't wake up once. Maybe all those sleepless and restless nights were finally catching up to you.

It was only when you felt a warm hand shake you slightly did your eyelashes fluttered open.

You looked up and was almost blinded by the bright smile infront, well above, you. "C'mon, Manager, this place has a soccer field!"