15

The following day, you woke up feeling really happy. You had received a message from one of your friends in America that he and his sister were coming to visit for a while.

He couldn't find a place to stay since it was on such short notice so you had offered for them to stay with you and the boys since there's so many empty rooms in the house.

It was now around seven in the evening. You were going to pick them up from the airport and had asked Atsuya to accompany you.

You had worn a white crop top with a white high waisted skirt and a blue and white sneakers. You threw on one of Terumi's blue hoodie before going to check if Atsuya was ready yet.

You walked out of your room and walked down to his room but he wasn't there. You then decided to check for him in Shirou's room.

You were about to knock when you heard the two of them conversing in the room.

"I just want you to tell me those three word"

"I love you?"

"That's sweet, Aniki, but we both know that's not what I want to hear."

"I will behave"

"That's more like it. Now go, Manager's probably waiting"

Once you started hearing footsteps approaching the door, you took a few steps back pretending to just be passing by.

"Ah, there you are. Are you ready?" You asked with a smile and he nodded.

You both headed downstairs and found everyone lazing around the living room and kitchen. They had returned early from practice and decided to rest before the big game the following day.

"Please don't mess this up, I beg of all of you. I spent all day cleaning this place up and I'd like it to stay that way." You said.

"Don't worry, Manager. This place will be just as clean as you left it." Endou gave you his usual toothy grin.

"This place is in good hands" Asuto patted your back.

"Yeah, it's those hands I'm afraid of"

"You worry too much, Maya. The airport is not that far from here. What could possibly go wrong"

"Don't say that. That's when something actually goes wrong" Haizaki rolled his eyes.

You sighed before just deciding to leave it at that.

After getting to the airport, you waited for a while beside Atsuya who was aimlessly fiddling with the edge of his scarf.

After ten minutes of waiting, your eyes lit up when you saw a familiar light green haired boy and his sister walking towards you.

"Matteo!" You ran over to him and with his arms spread wide to receive you, you jumped on him. He caught you before both of you could fall of the ground and chuckled.

"If I'd known I'd receive a welcome like this, I would have come ages ago" he smiled as he patted your hair a bit.

"Are you only here to greet him. I thought I was your best friend friend, Maya"

You looked beside you to see Matteo's sister, Olivia, playfully sulking at you.

"Livi, still as childish as always" you said as you pulled her into a hug also.

Matteo was two years older than you, the same age as your brother, and you and Olivia are the same age.

"Guys I'd like you to meet Atsuya. He plays for the team I'm currently managing" you introduced.