16

After dinner, you had cleaned the dishes with a little help from Shirou and made sure that everyone had retired to bed.

It was only when you had finally shut the door to your room did tiredness hit you full force and in under ten minutes, you were out like a light.

The next morning, the first thing you did when you woke up was realize that you had long overslept. You groaned before getting off your bed and headed downstairs to see everyone already eating and Mizukamia and Nishikage helping Gouenji prepare the last part of the meal and clear the kitchen.

"Oh, you're awake, Manager" Nosaka's calm voice just made you stare at him in confusion.

"What time is it?" You asked

"A little past ten. Why?" Matteo answered and you sighed before shrugging your shoulders and plopping yourself on the couch beside an obviously still sleepy Olivia. Haru immediately jumping on you to find a comfortable spot between your arms.

"I don't know why I feel so tired" you grumbled trying to not let your eyes close.

"Stress?"

"If that was the case then I would have stopped sleeping a long time ago" you mumbled an answer.

"Are you sure-"

"Yes I can still attend the game" you replied cutting off Tatsuya's worried voice already knowing what he was about to ask.

"Come have breakfast, manager. You might feel better" Nishikage said handing you a plate full of food and a spoon.

You tasted it and hummed in approval. "You guys are getting pretty good at this" you praised. "Thanks" Mizukamia smiled in return.

"If you guys keep this up then I just might end up quitting because you obviously don't seem to need me anymore," you joked with a sigh and almost laughed when everyone stopped what they were doing and gave you a slight frown. Almost.

"You're quitting?" Asuto looked like you had just given him a tight slap on his face.

"I'm not. I was just kidding" you replied trying hard not to laugh when his frown deepened drastically.

"Don't joke with things like that! I thought you were actually serious," Kidou gave you a light flick on your forehead making you wince in pain.

"Ow!" you mumbled under your breath and ate the rest of your food in silence.

The match doesn't start until around 1pm so you had made sure you had taken a long bubble bath to relax and wake yourself up a bit.

A couple more splashes of water on your face seemed to have done the trick as you felt a lot more awake now.

After your long awaited dip, you had wrapped yourself in one of your fluffy towels and went to pick out an outfit.

After getting ready you were walking back to the living room when you saw Matteo standing in the hallway.

Matteo seemed to be on the phone with someone.

You wanted to give him some privacy and not interfere but what Matteo said next made you stop in your tracks and furrow his brows.

"No I haven't told her yet. I'm just waiting for the right time,"

"Waiting for the right time to tell who what?" You suddenly asked making the green haired boy jump back in fright.

"Gosh Maya, don't sneak up on he like that" you noticed how he had quickly ended the call as he turned to look at you.

"Who were you talking to?" You asked