01

It was just like any other day. The house was empty and quiet seeing as the boys are not yet back from practice.

You were busy cleaning up the kitchen after preparing their dinner when you heard the door downstairs open and the sound of a loud crash.

Confused, you went to the front door to check what had happened. Upon arriving, you couldn't help but facepalm yourself at the sight infront of you.

"Get the hell off me" you could hear Ryouhei groan as he was practically being squished by the rest of his team mates. It seems like someone tried to force their way in and as a result just ended up tripping everyone over.

And unfortunately for him, Ryouhei was at the bottom of the pile.

"What happened here?" You said as you tried to stifle your laugh.

"Well someone was a little impatient when they realized that food was already prepared" Kidou didn't try to hide his annoyance at Asuto, Endou, Golem and Goujin.

"What? Manager's cooking is the best" Endou defended himself as they all got up from each other. "Aren't you their captain? You're supposed to lay a good example for the younger ones, Endou" you sighed as you ushered everyone in and closed the door.

"It's not my fault. Had it been manager didn't make such awesome food then we wouldn't even be in this mess" he shrugged as he tried to pick up a piece of chicken from a plate.

"Get your crummy hands away from that piece of chicken before I cut your whole arm off" you not so subtly threatened making him retract his hand.

"Not only did you almost break Ryouhei's head but you also broke my favorite vase and for that, you all are on dish washing duty" you said with finality.

"But manager-" you cut Asuto off by giving him a look that said 'say one more word and your punishment will be doubled'

"Now that that's taken care of, the rest of you can go freshen up and come for your dinner" you said and everyone went to their respective rooms.

It didn't take five minutes before you head shouting coming from upstairs.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Get out!"

"You are so dead!"

"Manager!"

Different voices echoed through the whole mansion.

You rubbed your temples and heaved a sigh. It's not easy being the manager of all twenty boys and sometimes they just get on your nerves.

You decided to ignore it and hope they would solve whatever problem they were having by themselves but the yelling just continued.

You stood up from the chair you were sitting on and headed upstairs. There everyone was gathered in the hallway and yelling at one another.

"It hasn't even been five minutes, what happened?" You groaned as you sighed. You didn't have enough energy right now to even glare as you kept a sober face on.

Then everyone started talking at the same time which only just worsened your headache.

"Please can you just-" you started but they didn't even leave room for you to speak as they all kept complaining about what the other person did.

"Be quiet, please, all of you just calm down," you tried to reason with them but with the current noise you couldn't even hear yourself think.

Seeing as nobody was even ready to listen to you, you just walked off. It was the sound of your door being slammed shut that brought the rest back to reality.

You threw yourself on the bed face first and groaned. It was dead silent for the first two minutes which you really needed as you calmed down a bit and massaged your temple.

Then you heard two knocks on your door.

"Um, Manager?" You heard Endou's voice call out to you but you didn't respond. "Manager please come out, we're sorry"

You stood up from your bed and opened the door. The whole team was standing outside your door looking guilty.

"Manager, we're-" Yuuma started but you cut him off. "Please can you all just leave me alone just for tonight. I'm really tired and I don't have the energy to deal with this" you deadpanned before shutting the door with a little more force than you intended to before going back to laying on your bed.

You've been their manger for a long time now and you thought you would be used to their constant bickering but every time you're left feeling completely drained.

The boys flinched at the sound of the door being shut loudly.

"Now look what you've done!" Haizaki said as he pointed an accusing finger at Hiroto. "Me?! This is more your fault than it is mine" Hiroto said but Haizaki only rolled his eyes.

"You think she'll come around?" Hikaru asked as he starred at your door.

"Let's hope so" Nosaka replied.

Inazuma Eleven Orion X Reader Fanfiction On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara