11

You opened your eyes a bit and realized that you were in a car. You couldn't move much as Nosaka held you close to him.

He brought out his phone and dialed someone's number. You could see who it was because of how fast his fingers tapped on the screen.

"Hello?"

"I've found manger"

"What?! Where?!"

"That's not important, I'm taking her home right now, she doesn't seem to be doing well."

"Ok, we're all on our way"

"Nishikage, please drive faster, she's loosing consciousness," Nosaka said as he tried to heat your body up. The tip of your nose and ears were ice cold and water dripped from your hair while your body shook.

"Yuuma?" You called in a weak tone as you snuggled closer, his warmth was nice to feel.

"Manager, stay with me, don't close your eyes," you could tell that he was starting to panic. "I want to sleep, Yuuma" you said. You doubt he even heard what you said with the chattering of your teeth.

"Why did you have to stay under the rain? There are better places to go without putting yourself at risk like this," Nosaka mumbled as he tried to cover you up better with his jacket.

Your eyes grew heavier as the cold seeped into your body even more, feeling like as if a thousand needled pricked your skin. "I'm cold, Yuuma" you breath out.

"I know, we're almost home, just a little longer," he said but you couldn't help it anymore. You closed your eyes as your fingertips and toes felt numb.

After ten more minutes, you all had gotten home and everyone was waiting for you by the door. "Thank God you found her" Anna sighed in relief as you were quickly carried up to your room.

Anna helped you change out of your wet clothes into a more comfortable and dry outfit.

Everyone had decided to leave you to rest for a while since you still hadn't woken up. It was now almost midnight when you'd finally decided to open your eyes.

Your room was empty as you looked around but you didn't bother to sit up.  Then your room door suddenly opened slowly.

You pretended to still be asleep as they person walked slowly towards your bed.

You felt the side of your bed dip as the person sat beside you. "Hey, Manager"

Atsu?

"I know you're mad and upset with me," he started as he held your hand

Wait what? You thought he'd be mad and upset with you. What's wrong with him? You thought to yourself as you continued your act of still being asleep to hear what he wanted to say.

"I uh, what I said back at the hospital....and.....argh, why is this so hard?" He cursed at himself under his breath as he tried to find the right words to construct his sentence.

"I'm s-sorry" you could practically hear him flinch as he said it. It's obvious he doesn't say it a lot.

"Anna told us what happened to you back when you were still in America and I don't want you to think that's the only reason I'm here but I'm still very sorry for what I said"

Anna, you snitch! You thought to yourself as you rolled your eyes internally. They were still going to find out anyway.

You didn't move, though you really felt like hitting him and hugging him at the same time.

"Please wake up, it's been hours already. If you're still upset with me then punish only me instead, don't let the whole team suffer because of my anger issues," he sniffed. Wait, is he crying? You thought to yourself as you fought the urge to open your eyes.