08

"Morning guys," you greeted everyone as you skipped down the stairs. "What's got you all dressed up for?" Nosaka said as he eyed your outfit. You wore a white top with a blue jacket and a blue skirt.

Your hair was styled in a ponytail and you wore your favorite blue and white sneakers. "I'm going out with the rest of the managers. Akane's coming also." You said as you entered the kitchen and grabbed an apple before taking a bite out of it.

"Where are you going?" Haizaki asked, suddenly becoming interested.

"I have today already planned out," you said excitedly as you pulled out a piece of paper from your purse and sat down between Tatsuya and Hiroto.

"First we're going to get our hair done at our favorite salon and then we get manicures and pedicures and then we take a walk around the park just to talk about a few things and then we'll go get pizza and then we have a movie at 4:00. Another walk round the park and then there's this spot where we love to watch the sunset from...." you rambled on as you read the list excitedly.

"That's- uh, a lot of things for such a short period of time" Kidou said but you only sighed.

"It's been so long since we hung out together because we've been so busy lately but now I can't wait to have my girl's day out" you squealed dramatically as you threw your head on Tatsuya's shoulder.

Then your phone rang and you jolted up. "It's Anna, they're probably waiting for me outside" you said as you stood up and headed for the door before answering the phone.

"Hello.......yes......yes.......oh,.......really.....well I'm sorry to hear that........it's fine.......I understand........maybe another time.......yeah.....bye." you ended the call and sat back down on the couch.

They all seemed scared to ask what had happened but with your facial expression, they could tell that it was not something good.

"Manager....?" Asuto started but you cut him off.

"They cancelled" was your only response. "Did they state why?" Afuro asked. "They said they had something really important to take care of. Something more important than me, I guess" you sighed dejectedly as you pulled your knees closer to your chest.

"Is there anything we can do to help?" Shirou asked and you shook your head. "Just leave me alone for a few hours. I'll be in the music room if you need me" you said as you stood up and walked away.

"I guess I won't be needing this anymore," you pulled out the piece of paper containing all the activities that you had planned for today and ripping it into pieces. You clenched your fists, squeezing the pieces of papers in your palm in the process before throwing it in the trash on your way out.

"What now?" Auto asked as the sound of the music room's door being slammed shut echoed through the house making everyone flinch.

"There's nothing we can do. We can't force them to suddenly change their plans and still go" Kazemaru said.

"But she seemed so sad," Asuto frowned. "It's not like we can go around the whole if Japan and do everything she wanted on that list with her" Akio rolled his eyes.

"That's a great idea!" Asuto suddenly stood up. "Wait what?" Akio asked as looked around confusingly. "Well, I didn't think you'd bring up such an idea, good thinking" Kidou said as he patted Akio's back.

"I swear, I will never understand any of you" he sighed and just decided to go with it.

They all then made their way to the music studio and opened the door with a loud bang.

Meanwhile, you were playing a song on your guitar, a headphone placed neatly on your head, suddenly jumped back in fright at the sudden noise, nearly falling out of your seat.