23

~⚽~
Sometimes you really had to take a step back and wonder, where the heck did you got these guys from?
                         ~⚽~

The house wasn't as gloomy as it was by the time evening came compared to how it was when you had first woken up.

No one was actively trying to tear each other apart anymore which you were incredibly thankful for.

Another thing that surprised you was how much those players really enjoyed being pampered and by the end of your mini spa, everyone was noticably more relaxed.

You still couldn't believe Endou thought you had killed Kazemaru or how quickly Hikaru, of all people, had thought you were an alien but hey, at least you'll all have something to laugh about later on.

Dinner was mostly quiet and peaceful. A couple arguments here and there but it was not something you couldn't handle.

Though the two empty seats beside you left somewhat an empty feel in your heart but you really didn't want to think about that right now.

Everything was going normally until both your's and Gouenji's phone rang at the same time.

For a moment, everyone just paused as they looked between the both of you.

Gouenji was the first to pick up his phone and look at the caller id.

"It's from my dad," he said simply.

You looked at your phone too and saw that it was the nurse from the hospital whom you had given your number to keep you updated about Nosaka that was calling.

Your heart then began to race as millions of thoughts swarmed through you.

You both picked at the same time and for some reason, you felt like you both had heard the same thing at the same time.

"He's awake,"

"What?!" You quickly rose to your feet, quickly abandoning the rest of the food in front of you as you ran to the entrance of the door, trying to find your shoes.

"We'll be right over," Gouenji said before ending the call.

"What happened?" Everyone looked at you, alarmed by your reaction.

"Someone get Seiya and tell him that Yuuma's awake!" You quickly said and everyone immediately rose to their feet.

Kazemaru ran up the stairs, doing as told and seconds later, the keeper was seen running down the stairs at an alarming speed.

You found your shoes and quickly put them on.

Nishikage them came over and stood in front of you. "I-Is he really awake?" He asked hesitantly, probably afraid of your answer.

"Yes," you answered quickly before grabbing the car keys and shoving it in his arms before turning and facing with the rest of the team.

"Shuuya, come with me. Kidou stay and watch over the rest. When it's time for you guys to come I'll let you know," you instructed and the midfielder nodded.

"But I want to come too," Asuto said and the tears brimming at the tips of his eyes almost made you give in but you had to say no.

You didn't know what state Nosaka was in and wasn't sure if some of them would be able to handle it. You weren't willing to take that risk. Especially with someone with a delicate heart like Asuto.

"I just want to make sure he's perfectly okay first, alright. I'll call you guys if I have any news," you said before giving him a small pat on his head and then going outside.