17

The next morning, you decided to take Haru out for a walk for a bit. Just to kill some time. And luckily for you, Hikaru decided to accompany.

You two haven't talked like before in a while either. He's been acting so off lately so you were more than happy when he offered to accompany you.

You opened the front door and almost lost it when you saw the state of the front yard.

It was completely torn up like as if it was just hit by a hurricane. You walked round the trashed yard and picked up a dead flower.

"C'mon I just planted these" The worst part was that this is the third time it's happened this week.

"Hey, Manager, come look" you suddenly head Hikaru's voice and went to join him, still holding Haru's leash tight.

You frowned when you saw a soccer ball just lying there. It looked just as beaten up as the rest of the yard.

Your frown then turned to a scowl.

'Someone has been practicing here'

You picked up the ball and saw a familiar sign and initials on it. You recognized it in a heartbeat as you clenched the ball angrily.

"M-Manager? Are you okay?" You noticed Hikaru had taken a step back sensing your rage.

You took a deep breath and gave him a tight-lipped smile. "Hold onto Haru for me for a while, okay sweetie?" you gently handed the leash over to him before heading back to the front door.

"S-Sweetie?"

Once you reached the door, you banged it open.

"Kira mother freaking Hiroto!!" Everyone in the room paused what they were doing to look at you.

"Told you she'd find out," Tatsuya suddenly said as he shook his head while still scrolling through his phone.

"Care to explain what happened to the to the front yard?" Your voice was low and came out through gritted teeth.

"I...uh... Do I still have a way to get out of this?"

"What is wrong with you?! I literally just had it fixed two days ago!" You yelled as you hurled the ball at him, which he caught easily by the way.

"Why were you practicing in the front yard anyway? The backyard is big enough for all of us" Nosaka mused and Hiroto glared at him before turning to face you.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? It's just that I like practicing on my own sometimes. I'll pay to get it fixed, promise" he said but you were still not letting it go.

"Uh huh, no way you're taking the easy way out of this! You are going to clean that mess up by yourself!" You crossed your arms.

"B-But I'm not a gardner," his face fell. "Neither am I now you better get to it if you want to finish it up today," you said.

"Today? How bad is it?" Gouenji asked and Tatsuya snorted, "Very bad, trust me,"

You then sighed before turning around to Hikaru who had Haru snuggled up in his arms. He blinked at you as you took the leash from his hand and placed Haru on the floor.

"C'mon let's go,"

___________

"Do you think I was a bit harsh?" You asked as both you and Hikaru sat down on a bench in a park to rest for a bit.

"About what?"

"Hiro messing up the yard,"

"Oh, well I think that-"