19

Sorry for the late update. I was recently involved in a minor accident so my hands had to suffer the consequences which now makes it incredibly hard and painful to type for a long period of time. Once again, sorry to make you wait and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

~~~~~~~~

"Manager,"

Silence.

"Manager, please say something"

More silence.

"Do you need help? I can help with the dishe-"

"I'm fine. Please leave the kitchen"

Shirou sighed dejectedly before walking out.

"So, what'd she say?" Atsuya asked but his brother only shook his head making everyone else's shoulder sag.

"What do we do now? She hasn't said anything in five hours. I'm honestly starting to get concerned" Kidou said "Oh now you're getting concerned?" Gouenji rolled his eyes but the midfielder just ignored the sarcastic question.

Then you walked out. You noticed how everyone stood a tad straighter but you said nothing.

You walked back and front from the kitchen to the dining area, dropping off freshly cooked meals with each visit.

After setting the table, you took a seat at your usual chair. You looked at everyone who was still staring at you. You frowned. "Well are you just going to stand there and let all this food go to waste?" you raised a brow at them. Everyone hesitated for a while before scrambled to their designated seats and began eating quietly.

Dinner wasn't that bad, onsidering no one has been violently hit in the face with a rolling pin, the silence round the table was still bearable.

After everyone was done clearing their plates, they were all ready to go to their rooms and just call it a night. Normally, you all would have probably already snuggled up comfortably on the couch ready to pick a movie for you all to watch but now everyone just wanted to get away from each other.

"Asuto" you called. Everyone paused and said boy looked like they were about to have a heart attack. The room was still until you glanced up at the rest of them who, for some reason, still stood in place.

"Yes?" you asked with a raised brow, still looking at everyone else in the room. "Let's go," Tatsuya sighed as he ushered the rest of the juniors up to their rooms leaving only you, Asuto and Olivia.

You stood up from your seat and walked to the kitchen, pulling open a cabinet and searching through its contents before finally finding what you were looking for.

"Here," you said dropping the contents on the table. "Huh?" he looked so lost and cute that you almost cooed. "It's your pain meds, you forgot to take them this afternoon" you said before watching realization cross his eyes. "Oh," was all he said before plopping the medication in his mouth and washing it down with a few sips of water.

"No go on, time for bed" you said ushering him out of the dining area before heading to the living room with Olivia following closely behind.

"You know you can't ignore them forever right?" Olivia started out.

You didn't even looked up from your phone before replying, "Wasn't planning on it"

"So you're not mad?

"No, I'm still very upset"

"C'mon, Maya,"

"I'll forgive when I'm sure they've learnt their lesson"

"And how long is that going to take?"

"Why are you suddenly interested in that?" you looked up from your phone to see her face flush