Reverse Hero

Bởi Zapz77

"...Gramps, How come the Villain never wins?" Bell Cranel from a very young age has always wondered this. In... Xem Thêm

BIO
Hello Orario
Murderers
Ais Wellenstein
Abilities
Weapon
Monster Festival
Date
Good Cop
Bad Cop
Messing around
Drinks
Minotaur
Welf Crozzo
Keeping Rakia in Check
Pass Parade
Floor 18
Duel
Killers
Kidnapped
Goliath
Trapped
A Dance of Death
Unsettled
Slaughter
New Members
War Game
New House
Pleasure Quarter
The Hero Cycle
Escape From the Pleasure Quarter
Captured
Battle at the Pleasure Quarter
Trump Card
Falling apart
Hidden Goals
Hidden Village
Wiene
Information Gathering
Innocent Blood
Logic over Feelings
A Hero Saves the Day
Partner
Trust
Battle With Dix Perdix
The Hypocrite
A Change of Heart
The Gods Prodigy
Ally or Enemy?
Success
True Instinct
Origins of a Monster
Back to the Dungeon
Moss Hue
Underwater Battle
New Nickname
Disgust
Death, the living being
Chased
Lily's Mission
Safe For Now
Coliseum
Alone, Again.
Lies
Ghost
Scheming
Quitters
The Hunt
Planning
Set-up
Freya's Game
Ending a Dumb Game
Back Home
Chaos
First Fallen
Second fallen
Game of Waiting
Goodbye
Hero Vs Villain
The Truth
Two Years Later
Squad 6
Party
The March
Battle with the Dragon #1
Battle with the Dragon #2
Happy

Fall of Ishtar

1.1K 36 2
Bởi Zapz77

This...This wasn't supposed to happen.

Haruhime was stabbed right in the stomach by a thin spear carried by Allen, her eyes widened with the impact but as I looked at the wound closer I noticed something.

It wasn't a fatal wound.

"...What do you want,"  I asked.

"Nothing, I was just doing what My goddess asked, to bite your hand a little when you tried to use her. She's not too upset though since she was going to stop Ishtar if she took you anyway,"

He then turned around and started to leave, something fell out of his pocket as he did and he vanished without a trace.

"DAMN IT!" I ran up to the wounded Haruhime who was bleeding lots.

'Even if it's not fatal...Blood loss is sure to kill her,'

I quickly cut down the chain holding her up and laid her on her back.

"B-Bell,"

"..."

I didn't have words to respond with, I promised her that this place would fall, and while it would, it would seem she would don't be around to see it. After all...I had to drink all my potions to heal my injuries.

I checked some of the knocked-out amazons especially Aisha and white hair but they had none. Then I decided to go check what Allen had dropped, likely on purpose.

When I saw what it was though my eyebrows narrowed together and humiliation filled me.

It was a full potion that would easily heal her wound.

I had to ditch my pride in order to save her and take pity on the enemy. 

'Damn it...I refuse to let innocents die because of me,'

I took the goddess's pity and opened Haruhime's mouth and gave her the potion. Her wound was already healing.

Just then I saw a great light in the distance, one so bright it seemed to rival the sun.

(Freya POV 10 minutes ago)

"And...You're sure Ishtar confirmed what he said?"

"Yes,"

Currently, Allen was telling me about how Bell said that I slept with him and that he didn't lie. 

'This is quite the predicament,'

I can say otherwise and they'll agree but deep down they all know it's impossible to lie to a god. Bell singlehandedly made it so that only I could know what he did. 

He can lie to gods.

"Allen, go take out all adventurers where that ritual up there is taking place, then throw out all their potions and wait for Bell. When he arrives if he has potions on him fight him and break them. Then non-fatally stab the fox girl and 'accidentally,' drop a full heal on the ground as you leave,"

"As you wish...But about what he said,"

"Of course, it's not true, likely he has an ability where he can lie to gods,"

That just sounds like an excuse, I can see the loyalty fighting the doubt in his eyes.

Allen then left after giving one last bow and I left soon after to go get rid of Ishtar.

When I found her she was running towards her home base.

"F-FREYA?!"

"Why are you surprised? You should know that if my familia is here I would too,"

"...Freya, answer me this, why would you give yourself to a boy like that?"

"Why, huh?" I looked up at the tower, where I could see the darkest soul I'd ever seen, and just when I thought it was impossible it seemed to have turned even darker. "Because he is a human who can contest gods, after all, he got you good,"

"What?"

"He can lie to us, take that information with you as you go," I stepped forward and stepped back only to trip on a rock.

"W-WAIT, LET'S TALK THIS OUT, I DIDN'T REALLY WANT TO TAKE HIM I JUST WANTED TO SPOOK HIM A LITTLE!"

"And you fell for his trap, his goal ever since he was dragged into the tower for the first time was to destroy this place,"

I grabbed a small knife from my pocket and swiftly stabbed her in the neck, easily killing her. The white light that enveloped her afterwords was a blinding white.

'Bell...You're going to fall, fall and fall some more. After all, against gods, you children are just entertainment. Just that. So do keep me entertained,' I thought with a smile as I turned away.

(Bell POV)

Haruhime was fully healed and the blinding light went away.

"Bell..."

"...This was my bad, it seems I got a bit arrogant,"

"Well...In the end, you saved me, right? So...Thank you,"

"..." I turned my back to her "Let's get going, Mikoto and the others are worried,"

.

.

.

"HARUHIME!!!!"

Mikoto jumped on top of Haruhime tackling her to the ground. We all headed back to the mansion after everything was taken care of. She then explained what had happened

"Yea, I got stabbed but thankfully Bell was able to save me,"

"Truly, thank you so much Bell,"

After Haruhime explained her situation Mikoto thanked me and then went back to the group surrounding her.

I was off to the side completely alone, or at least I thought I was.

"Don't you want to go see Haruhime?" I asked Hestia

"Well, you're over here so, of course, I'd be over here,"

"..."

'He seems different,' Hestia thought 'But hey, it's Bell we're talking about so he's fine,'

"So Bell I assume it was a success?"

"...You could make an argument for that,"

"Well, another girl is likely to join the familia despite us wanting to keep it small,"

"She's needed. She can boost people's levels,"

"I see,"

'What...What did I do wrong?' I was constantly asking myself that

Was it because my plan wasn't foolproof enough? Did I use Freya as a crutch so hard? Or was it because I did the order wrong...

As I was thinking another person walked into the room, it was Lily.

"Mr. Bell. A word please,"

We walked into another room where no one else was.

"I failed,"

"I see,"

She was talking about her mission to get Eina to be the leader of the guild.

"Can you explain how it went?"

"I spiked one of his drinks as I disguised myself and once he passed out I put a line of drugs on the table as well as inserted some into his blood, then I undisguised myself and went to Eina and let her know that I had a special request to ask Royman about, normally it wasn't allowed but because she cares enough about you she went to ask him when she came back and said he wasn't there today,"

"So someone cleared the whole scene and transferred Royman out of the room,"

"I'm sorry,"

"Don't be, you did it well. It just shows that the guild is hiding something that they can't let anyone else knows. The ones who know this information is Ouranos, Royman, and the person who cleared the scene,"

That being said though what they're hiding must be pretty special if they're not going to fire Royman who everyone hates. 

"At least this is over with though, you succeeded in getting rid of the Ishtar familia right,"

"I did,"

At the same time though I'm not satisfied. It feels almost as if I lost when comparing myself to Freya. I can't even expose Hermes for helping out either.

"Well, for right now I just have to focus on getting stronger, and smarter while I'm at it as well,"

Lily agreed with a nod and left.

If I want to do anything I have to be able to manage the guild or build up this Familia's reputation to the point where it'll have influence compared to Freya or Loki. Time-wise though it's better to go for the guild and in order to get them on my side I need to learn what secret they're hiding.

'I won't lose again Freya...'

(Freya POV)

I sat above in my room like usual, keeping an eye on the soul that went a hue darker since the last time.

"Do you think you can beat me...Without even figuring out why you lost?" I said to no one with a smile. 

I couldn't hear him but knowing how he acts it was likely that he thinks he can win. He doesn't know how to give up after all.

"I accept your challenge though, and your despair when you realize that I'm untouchable,"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

769 23 5
We've all heard the story about Bell and his journey to become a Hero like legends that have long since passed. What if he had a twin? This is their...
... Bởi BS501502

Lãng mạn

9 0 10
8K 300 26
Villains are mean liars with evil intentions and an arrogant self importance that will lead to the destruction of others. The dark powered must be st...
14K 350 18
Bell was always inspired to be a hero since he was a child. Now that he's older, he can carve his path into becoming the last hero Orario needs. Read...