Raising Xiao Yingzheng

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Ju is obsessed with the popular "Cloud Raising Cubs" interactive game and can't help herself. She cares a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 84

515 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 84 Abdominal Pain

    Lin Ju suddenly felt that Ah Zheng's image in her heart was somewhat shattered. Of course, this can't be blamed on Zai Zai, who would have thought that Qin Guo's clothes would be so strangely designed?

    No wonder everyone is wearing long skirts. It turns out that everyone's lower body is vacuum.

    Lin Ju drew a picture of boxer briefs and trousers and handed it to Ah Zheng: "Boy, look, if everyone wears such trousers, will there be no accidents if they sit on chairs like this?" Ah

    Zheng After receiving the picture, he commented: "This kind of attire is suitable for marching. I will order someone to cut out a few sets later. If it is useful, it can be implemented in the army."

    Lin Ju coughed twice, feeling that this topic was too embarrassing, she took advantage of the opportunity to talk to Ah Zheng about the problem of copper cooking utensils: "Utensils made of copper are stable in most cases, but because they are heavy metals , so it is best not to use copper to make utensils related to food. Zai Zai, I know a little way to improve the efficiency of iron smelting. Take notes and let craftsmen try it out. The first point is about fuel I heard from the Shangshi Order that charcoal is mostly used in iron smelting, but in fact, the temperature reached by the practical coal is higher, you can ask someone to look for it.” Ah Zheng took a pen to record and asked: “Ah Ju, what is the coal

    ? What, what does it look like?"

    Lin Ju explained: "It looks like a black stone, but its texture is softer than stone, and it can burn. I wonder if your people can find the exposed coal mine. The second point is The blower...the third point is the blast furnace..."

    Regarding the blast furnace, Lin Ju only drew a very simple drawing for Ah Zheng, and then she asked Ah Zheng to write a recipe and some common dishes, so that he can use it tomorrow Ask someone to give Shangshi orders.

    After writing these miscellaneous things, it's time for dinner.

    Thinking of how these foods were made, Lin Ju felt a headache. She resisted and accompanied Ah Zheng to finish the dinner. She didn't know if it was her own psychological effect, but she just felt that her stomach was hurting.

    After dinner, while it was still early, Ah Zheng took Lin Ju to accompany him to deal with official documents.

    Ah Zheng was looking at official documents, and Lin Ju was looking at Ah Zheng.

    I have to say that Zai Zai's seriousness in doing things is still very attractive.

    However, she couldn't help asking: "Ah Zheng, now that the whole country is unified, do you still have to deal with so many things every day?"

    Ah Zheng explained: "Although the six countries have been destroyed, there are always old ministers of the six countries who are stubborn and try to rebel. This is one of them; Chi Dao, thirdly, Xianyang Palace is too small, I want to build a new palace. And my mausoleum, the mausoleum of King Qin was built before, and now I am the Son of Heaven, so naturally I want to rebuild the Mausoleum of the Son of Heaven. There will always be something wrong, and it will add up."

    Lin Ju nodded: "It's a pity that I still don't know a lot of words, otherwise I can help you, Zai Zai."

    Ah Zheng felt warm, and he looked at Lin Ju, held her hand, and said simply: "Then let me teach Ah Ju how to read."

    "Aren't you dealing with official business?"

    "It's okay, those things can be done tomorrow."

    Lin Ju was hugged by Ah Zheng In her arms, like teaching elementary school students to write, she personally held her hand and led her to write together. While learning, she thought, does Zai Zai have the potential to be a foolish king?

    Late at night, Ah Zheng and Lin Ju put down their pens, washed up and went to bed.

    When Lin Ju was lying on the bed, she always felt that something was wrong, and somehow she entered the old couple mode.

    Ah Zheng still held Lin Ju in his arms, and put her arms around her to sleep: "Good night, Ah Ju

    .

    " Maybe there's something wrong with what I ate at night. But she was too lazy to get up, she just pressed close to Ah Zhengdao's chest, and fell asleep again in a daze.

    On the second day, Lin Ju woke up and met Shang Ah Zheng's worried eyes.

    "Ah Ju, you're injured and bleeding a lot, don't worry, I've sent someone to call Xia Wuqiu."

    Lin Ju just woke up and was still not quite sober, and when she felt something abnormal in her lower body, she immediately I realized that it was my menstrual period, no wonder my stomach hurt so much last night.

    She was a little embarrassed, and explained to Ah Zheng: "It's not an injury, it's a normal physiological phenomenon that women have every month. Boy, hasn't anyone given you a physiology class before?" Ah Zheng just looked

    at Lin Ju, don't speak.

    At this moment, Xia Wuqie arrived, and he also said the same thing to Ah Zheng. Because it was useless for Xia Wuqi to stay here, Lin Ju simply let him leave.

    Lin Ju sat up slowly, clenching her legs and not daring to move: "Ah Zheng, ask someone to prepare hot water for me, can you go out first?"

    Ah Zheng had no choice but to leave.

    The palace servants of Zhangtai Palace quickly brought in hot water and wooden barrels. Lin Ju simply took a bath, got dressed and came out, asking the maid waiting at the side: "How do you usually deal with this kind of thing?" Huh?"

    The palace man then used a wooden tray to deliver a cloth bag tied with a rope at both ends: "Madam, please use it."

    Lin Ju reached out and pinched the cloth bag, and asked the maid: "What's in it?"

    "Return to Madam If so, it’s wood ash.”

    Lin Ju only felt that her eyes were darkened, she had only seen such an ancient method in novels, it was too unhygienic. She sighed, thought for a while and said, "Go and get some clean cloth for me."

    The palace servant should be.

    ...

    Lin Ju managed to take care of herself, and the palace servants had already cleaned up the bed, so Ah Zheng barged in. Seeing Lin Ju weakly lying on the edge of the short table, he was quite worried: "Ah Ju, you Are you really okay?"

    Lin Ju shook her head: "It's really okay." It's just that Qin Guo didn't have sanitary napkins, which made her very sad, and it was really uncomfortable to use cloths.

    Ah Zheng stepped forward to poke Lin Ju's head, and then touched her hand, but found that it wasn't hot, so he was relieved: "Why is Ah Ju bleeding all of a sudden?"

    Lin Ju couldn't do it, so she had to hold a small class to complete the physiological knowledge for Zai Zai: "The bodies of men and women are different. When people are twelve or thirteen years old, their bodies will undergo some changes. For girls, her body begins to change. There will be a menstrual period during development. For boys..."

    Lin Ju talked a lot, almost re-teaching Ah Zheng all the physiology classes in junior high school. At the end, she asked, "Zai, Ah Zheng, didn't anyone give you these things?"

    Ah Zheng recalled that when he was a child, the few doctors who taught him naturally would not teach him these things. A Niang seemed to have sent a few maids to take care of him, but he despised them for being unruly, so he sent them back to A Niang . As for other things, who would dare to say these things to Qin Wangzheng at that time? The ministers naturally thought that at the age of Qin Wangzheng, there were concubines who were plundered from many countries in the palace, so they naturally understood.

    He said: "Xia Wuqiu told me a little bit about this matter, but not as detailed as you, Ah Ju." He glanced at Ah Ju's face, and it was still ugly: "Ah Ju, what do you want to eat at Chaoshi? Is it?"

    "Anything. By the way, can you give me a glass of brown sugar water? I want something sweet."

    Ah Zheng paused with his hands, and said, "Qin should not have the brown sugar Ah Ju mentioned, but there are honey and The candy is sweet,

    and I'll ask them to bring it up." Before the breakfast was delivered, Lin Ju urgently asked the maid who took care of her: "Is there any cotton in the Qin Palace?"

    The maid was stunned for a moment: "Ma'am Do you want to enjoy the flowers?"

    Lin Ju shook her head: "Cotton is a white, silky thing that grows after a crop matures, haven't you seen it?" The

    maid shook her head: "I don't know."

    Ah Zheng said from the side: "Order someone to fetch silk." Although I don't know why Ah Ju uses cotton, it sounds like the cotton should grow similar to silk.

    The silk brought by the maid had already been rolled into a spool, Lin Ju asked several maids to help, pull out the silk, loosen it, and sew it into a cloth bag. The cloth bag was made very quickly, and an ingenious court lady quickly completed one.

    Azheng saw a few people working on the sidelines curiously, picked one up and squeezed it curiously, and asked Lin Ju: "Ahju asks people to make this, what's the use?"

    Lin Ju snatched the silk bag from Azheng's hand : "This is for my menstrual period, you don't want to touch it, baby." When the

    food was brought up, the maids moved their work places.

    Lin Ju ate an egg, gnawed two pieces of meat, and drank the honey water. Seeing Ah Zheng still staying beside her, she felt a little strange: "Don't you need to go to court today?"

    Ah Zheng shook his head: "Not every day. In court, Ah Ju, you can accompany me to deal with official business."

    Lin Ju flatly refused: "No, I'm going to class with Xiao Fusu, baby boy, you can play by yourself."

    Ah Zheng had no choice but to can sigh.

    When Lin Ju walked to Fusu's classroom, the teacher hadn't come yet, and only Xiao Fusu was practicing calligraphy in the room.

    Hearing Lin Ju's footsteps, he shouted excitedly: "Mother—" "

    Good morning, baby." Lin Ju heaved a sigh of relief, it seemed that Xiao Fusu didn't take what happened before.

    "Aniang, will you take classes with me in the future?"

    "Yes."

    So Xiao Fusu pulled Lin Ju to sit next to him, hugged Lin Ju's waist, and smiled sweetly at her: "Aniang, I'm so happy."

    Lin Ju also laughed: "I'm also very happy to be in class with Xiao Fusu."

    After a while, the new teacher for the class arrived, and he looked gray-haired, but he was not bad, yes Lin Ju appeared here and didn't say anything strange, obviously because Ah Zheng had told him in advance.

    The teacher took the class seriously, and Lin Ju followed closely.

    I don’t know if he didn’t discuss the teaching progress with Meng Yi, but the teacher actually mentioned the poem with Fusu’s name: “There is Fusu in the

    mountains, and lotus flowers in Xi.

    If you don’t see Zidu, you will see Kuangqi

    . There are bridges and pines, and Xi has Youlong.

    You don’t see Zichong, but you see cunning boy.”

    “Your Madam and Your Highness, you know why this poem is explained?”

    Lin Ju had only heard the first two lines of "Mountains have Fusu, and Xi has Hehua" before, and thought it was a poem describing flowers, plants and trees, but now after listening to the whole poem, she couldn't help feeling strange: "Sir, this is actually a poem. A love poem?"

    For Lin Ju's reaction, the old gentleman who taught her felt even more strange, the lady in front of her, as a woman, didn't know about such a poem that was circulated in the world? The question he just asked was actually only used to test His Highness.

    Fusu replied: "Sir, I know, this is a courtship song written by girls to boys." The

    old gentleman smiled and nodded: "Your Highness is right, I will teach you how to sing this song. "

    The author has something to say:

    Lin Ju: Is your aristocratic education so fashionable?

    The selected poems in the article are "National Wind·Zheng Feng·Mountain Fusu"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.6K 72
Wen Zhi picked up a man. He's so handsome... Wen Zhi swears, this is the most handsome person she's ever seen since she regained her eyesight! ...
194K 4.5K 151
Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world, and there was a book in her mind. Only...
285K 6.4K 107
Qiao Xuan is a famous violinist in the music industry, she has a beautiful appearance and a good figure , who has received many honors, can be descri...
145K 2.3K 142
Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had transmigrated into a novel about the entert...