Raising Xiao Yingzheng

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Ju is obsessed with the popular "Cloud Raising Cubs" interactive game and can't help herself. She cares a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 72

499 9 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 72

    Ah Zheng had no idea that Wang Wan would inexplicably make up so many things. After Wang Wan left, he had dinner with Xiao Fusu, and asked the nanny who took care of Xiao Fusu to take him back to the room to rest, while he prepared Holding the civet cat in my arms, I went to the study to read a book.

    Who would have thought that his cat would have changed after only a few months of absence.

    Little Fusu held the nurse with one hand, and waved at the little orange cat with the other hand: "Maomao, come—"

    The little civet cat flicked its tail and glanced at Ah Zheng. , and briskly jumped into Xiao Fusu's arms.

    Ah Zheng: "..." This is my cat.

    Lin Ju sniffed the scent of milk on little Fusu's body, then turned her head and meowed at Ah Zheng, "Zai Zai, I still have to give the little cutie an early education class to teach him how to speak, you are an adult, remember to play by yourself."

    Satisfied, little Fusu hugged the cat and kissed it, raised her head and looked at the nurse, "Let's go."

    The nurse looked at the sunken face of the king, and then at the young man who was happily hugging the cat and making out with him. , I didn’t know what to do for a while: "Your Majesty, this..."

    Azheng's face was sullen, and he couldn't care about the children. He walked up to Xiao Fusu, squatted down, and looked into the little civet cat's eyes: "Little civet cat!" Guy, come here."

    Lin Ju meowed tenderly at him, then plunged into Xiao Fusu's arms. Sorry baby, I love cuties more now.

    The atmosphere was a little awkward for a while.

    Little Fusu looked at the wet nurse, then at his father, finally kissed the cat in his arms, and looked at Ah Zheng with a bewildered expression.

    Now Ah Zheng didn't know what it was like, so he could only say to the nurse, "Take the young master away quickly." The nurse

    bent down and bowed to the king, and quickly took the young master and the young master into the king's arms. pets left.

    Ah Zheng went back to the study alone, enduring the impatience in his heart to deal with the official documents left before. With a long sigh, he untied a stick hanging from his body, untied the string of the stick, and took out an old box of matches from it.

    He stared at the box of matches with ink stains on the surface.

    After a long time, he carefully put the match back into the smelly bag and put it away carefully.

    Ah Zheng ordered someone to send the old eunuch who was in charge: "During the few months when I was away, has there been any change in the palace?

    " At the beginning, the empress dowager got cold, and the doctor boiled some herbs after seeing it. Now, although the empress is cured, her body is not as good as before." Zhao Ji lived in Yongcheng, the empress dowager Huayang was dead, and the old

    eunuch The empress dowager mentioned at this time naturally refers to Ah Zheng's grandmother, the Empress Dowager Xia.

    He nodded: "I'm going to greet the Queen Mother tomorrow, but is there anything else?" Please rest assured, Your Majesty."

    Ah Zheng raised his eyebrows, looked at him, and asked, "Rumors? What rumors?"

    The old eunuch bowed solemnly to Ah Zheng before continuing to report: "There are palace guards watching the night. Hearing the whimpering sound at night, it was rumored that there were ghosts in the palace. I have checked it myself, but I didn’t hear any strange noises, so it must be a cover made up by this group of people for laziness.” Ah Zheng’s heart suddenly turned

    . There was a flash of inspiration, and he continued to ask: "Where did that sound come from?"

    The old eunuch said: "It is said that it came from near the side hall. The young master has been sleeping with the god cat these days. The sound may be The cat must have sent it."

    Hearing what the old eunuch said backwards and forwards, one knew that he must have doubts about this matter, so he didn't dare to speak too harshly.

    Ah Zheng thought of Fusu's strange behavior of licking He's Bi today. There has never been anything edible like jade in the palace. Why did Fusu make such a move? He must have seen something that looked similar to jade but could be eaten like this, so he mistook He's Bi for food. Ah Zheng has only seen such a beautiful and delicious food from one person.

    Aju!

    He got up immediately, and walked towards the side hall where Xiao Fusu lived, and the old eunuch hurriedly followed behind.

    Walking near the side hall, he waved away the two palace guards outside the door, Ah Zheng stood at the door and listened carefully, and sure enough, he heard a faint sound coming from inside the room.

    He looked at the old eunuch behind him: "Did you hear anything?"

    The old eunuch shook his head.

    Ah Zheng saw that his temples were gray and gray, so he was old, so his hearing was not as good as that of a human being. No wonder he couldn't hear anything. He simply pushed open the door and walked in.

    A corner lamp was lit in the corner of the house, and there was some faint light. Ah Zheng walked into Fusu's small room. The nurse was sleeping on the couch at one side. On the small bed, Fusu and the little civet cat with glowing eyes at night were sitting Listening intently to a thin glowing brick with sounds in it that sounded like a story.

    Lin Ju was taken aback by Ah Zheng who broke in suddenly. Although the cat's hearing is very sensitive, she is still used to listening to sounds in a human way. She didn't realize until Ah Zheng walked into the house that she hid the tutor machine It was too late.

    Little Fusu was obviously aware of Ah Zheng's existence, and he shouted excitedly to Ah Zheng: "Father—"

    Ah Zheng responded casually, staring at the thin brick that glowed and made sound, and ordered that the people behind him had already been killed. The old eunuch who was stunned by the scene in front of him: "Go and light up the lamp."

    "Yes..."

    The old eunuch lit the lamp, and the nurse who was sleeping beside was finally woken up, she rubbed her head and looked at the lamp. The king who suddenly appeared in front of him was so frightened that he immediately pleaded guilty on the ground, thinking that he hadn't taken care of the little prince and was discovered by the king.

    Ah Zheng ignored her, and only ordered the old eunuch to take the nurse out. He stared into the old eunuch's eyes: "What happened tonight—"

    Before Ah Zheng finished speaking, the old eunuch quickly said, "I will never I will spread a word."

    "Yes."

    Ah Zheng watched the old eunuch drag the confused wet nurse away, and locked the door himself.

    He turned his head and sat down on Fusu's small bed, and picked up the "thin brick". The "thin brick" still made a sound, but Ah Zheng casually tapped on the smooth brick surface, and the sound stopped.

    He looked at little Fusu with a stern expression on his face: "Fusu, where did you get this thing?"

    Fusu looked at the cats beside him, then at his father, and gestured with his little hands: "Wow, that's it!" It came out—"

    Ah Zheng frowned, pinching the "thin brick": "It appeared suddenly?

    " The baby tells a story."

    Ah Zheng looked at the innocent face of the child, and felt a little sour in his heart. He handed the "thin brick" to Xiao Fusu, "Tell Father, how do you use this thing?

    " Su clicked on the "thin brick", and this strange "thin brick" made another sound: Once upon a time, there was a kid named Sima Guang. One day, he was playing with other children in the yard...

    Following the narration of the voice, a group of active villains really appeared on the originally dark surface of the "thin brick". While listening to the story, Ah Zheng felt that the voice It is combined with moving pictures. After hearing the story of Sima Guang smashing the vat, Ah Zheng became more and more sure that such a magical thing must have been made by Ah Ju.     He picked up the "thin brick" and pressed it a few times like Xiao Fusu, and sure enough, other stories appeared. He said to Xiao Fusu solemnly: "Fusu, this thing belongs to Father, can you return it to Father?"     Little Fusu was obviously stunned by Ah Zheng's shamelessness, he didn't expect Father to actually When he said such words, he immediately grabbed the other end of the tutoring machine tightly with his small hands, and tears     the size of beans rolled in his eyes: "Baby." Su explained: "Fusu, this should be something that Ah Ju gave me, but I don't know why it got into your hands, can you return it to Father?" Little Fusu was stunned, and slowly let go of his little     hand , but his small face was full of confusion: "...it belongs to the baby."     Ah Zheng coaxed patiently: "It belongs to Father."

    Little Fusu doubted himself even more, he tilted his head: "...baby...father's..."

    Seeing that Fusu's tutoring machine was about to be coaxed away by Ah Zheng, Lin Ju was about to be stunned by Ah Zheng's shamelessness . It's only been a few months since we saw each other, how did her cubs become something to deceive children? Did Ah Zheng really think that she gave him the tutor machine?

    "Meow—" Don't argue, this is a cute tutoring machine.

    It's a pity that under Ah Zheng's flickering, little Fusu has obediently handed over the tutoring machine to him, and has no power to fight back.

    "Father."

    "Huh?"

    "Go to bed after listening to the story."

    Ah Zheng thought for a while, then simply wrapped the baby and the cat in the quilt and carried them back to the main hall where he slept.

    Ah Zheng threw Xiao Fusu, who was wrapped like a cicada chrysalis, on the big bed: "Sleep—"

    Xiao Fusu blinked and closed his eyes.

    Ah Zheng was sitting by the window, still studying the "thin brick". Just now he had figured out the volume keys and turned the volume down to the minimum so as not to disturb the child's sleep.

    He studied this "thin brick" and found that it can tell stories to children, teach children to read and write, and there is some music in it, which sounds like it can also coax children. There are also some modules that he can't understand. It says that a password is required, but Ah Zheng can't open it no matter what. It seems that this thing was really given to Fusu.

    Ah Zheng looked at Fusu, who was sleeping like a piglet beside him, and couldn't help poking him. Why did Ah Ju give Fusu something, just because he was cute?

    He put the "thin brick" aside and lay down on the bed. Xiao Fusu felt the heat and rolled into Ah Zheng's arms automatically. Ah Zheng couldn't figure it out, so he finally closed his eyes.

    In the dark night, Lin Ju opened his eyes and looked at Ah Zheng, did Zai Zai get jealous of cutie? Let's see what's in the mall to coax him tomorrow.

    Waking up the next day, Ah Zheng opened his eyes and found a short knife lying across his chest. He was startled at first, and hurried to check on little Fusu and little civet cat, and he was relieved to see that they were both sleeping soundly.

    He sat up and took a closer look at the short knife, which was somewhat similar to the one that Aju gave him a long time ago, but this knife seemed longer and more convenient.

    He lifted the quilt and got out of bed, and carefully twisted the quilt for the child, holding the knife far away from the child, and then pulled the scabbard to look at the knife. The face of the knife was cold and radiant, and the hair was shaved like mud, far better than the previous one.

    This knife should have been given to him by Ah Ju.

    In this case, he should return the broken brick to the child.

    Lin Ju quietly opened her eyes, seeing the smile on Zai Zai's mouth, she couldn't help sighing, whether it's big or small, it's so cute.

    The author has something to say:

    Lin Ju: pointing fingers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
147K 3.1K 71
Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the control group of the heroine's cousin in th...
17.4K 387 159
Author : Young Master Yongan Alternate Title : 前女友黑化日常 Summary: Every profound love story must have a cannon fodder ex-girlfriend. If one day the ex...
2.9M 186K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...