Raising Xiao Yingzheng

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Ju is obsessed with the popular "Cloud Raising Cubs" interactive game and can't help herself. She cares a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 53

420 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 53

    Lin Ju was a little confused: "What is the Jixia Academy?"

    Ah Zheng explained to her: "The Jixia Academy is a school established by King Qiwei during his reforms. No matter the country, age, seniority, or sect, everyone is welcome. The bachelors who come to Jixia Academy can express their opinions freely, so Qi State has attracted a large number of talents from other six countries during that time."

    Hearing Ah Zheng's description, Lin Ju felt that this statement was incompatible with Modern universities are quite similar, they are institutions of higher learning that can express their own opinions, but Lin Ju retorted: "Zai Zai, the schools I mentioned to you just now include such institutions of higher learning, but also include elementary and middle schools that only teach A school for basic knowledge."     Ah Zheng probably understood Lin Ju's meaning: "Ah Ju should be referring to Xiangxu, but there have been frequent wars in various countries in recent years, and the people really have no prosperous Xiangxu. Besides, if it goes like this It would take too long to cultivate talents with this method.”     Lin Ju said: “Zai Zai, education is always a labor-intensive task, but the achievements in the present age will benefit the future. If you want to unify the world, you will definitely need There are many officials who can read and write to help you rule the whole world. Train them early now, and they will be available when Zai Zai conquers other countries in the future." Ah Zheng couldn't help laughing: "Ah Ju     , You really have high hopes for me and want me to rule the world." "     The general trend of the world is that if the world is divided for a long time, it will be united, and if it is united for a long time, it will be divided. This is the law of history. I believe that you will be able to do it." Lin Ju said, "By the way, now Qin Doesn’t the country already have paper? Zai Zai, why don’t you announce to the world that you are willing to help talents from various countries who come to Qin to give lectures revise and publish their works. I think people who have a little bit of fame and fortune in everything will definitely be attracted to Qin by this condition It’s from China.”     Ah Zheng nodded: “Okay, I’ll discuss it with the courtiers later.” “     By the way, I have one more thing to add.” Lin Ju said, “Zai Zai, if you want to If you want to run a school, you can give priority to letting the children of the soldiers who fought bravely for Qin go to school for free, which will definitely increase their enthusiasm for fighting. If you don’t have enough money and food to do this, I can Give you a little help."

    Ah Zheng was stunned when he heard this: "Sponsorship? How does Ah Ju want to help me?"

    Lin Ju said: "Didn't Zai Zai be short of rice during the severe drought before? I have already bought 500,000 shi of rice and kept it there. In the shopping mall. But Zai Zai later said that he didn’t need it and wanted to work hard on his own, so the food has never been touched. If Zai Zai needs it, the food should be exchanged for the money and food used to start a school.” Ah Zheng did not

    expect Well, Lin Ju really has such a fairy method to get 500,000 shi of grain. For a while, he didn't know whether he should accept such a huge gift.     Although Aju had also sent some things that were very precious to him before, such as matches he had never seen before, cakes decorated with various novel fruits, daggers that cut iron like mud, and so on. But relatively speaking, although these things are miraculous, they can still be held in people's hands, and they don't have the sense of grandeur like half a million stones of grain.     This is an amount of food that is difficult for the whole country to raise, and it can almost support a huge war.     Regarding Ah Ju's kindness to him, Ah Zheng never knew how to repay her. He couldn't see Aju, couldn't touch her, he could only hear what she said to him, and he could only accept Aju's gift to him. Ask yourself, is he willing to make such a gift to a stranger? This is something Ah Zheng has never figured out. He doesn't understand why Ah Ju is so kind to him, is it just because he was cute when he was a child?     Seeing that Ah Zheng had been silent and did not answer, Lin Ju couldn't help asking: "Zai Zai, what do you think of this?"     Ah Zheng's Adam's apple rolled, and he opened his mouth, but made no sound. After a long time, he said: "Okay, then this batch of grain will be used to build Xiangxu, and I will order someone to erect a monument for Aju in front of Xiangxu.     " I'm sorry." However, Lin Ju didn't get too entangled in this issue, and just asked, "Cub, Ah Zheng, where do you put this batch of food? Once the food is taken out of the mall, it can't be put back gone."

    Ah Zheng thought about it for a while and said: "500,000 shi of grain needs a huge granary, because there is no way to consume it in a short time, and we need to recruit small officials to manage it. I will take care of these things in a few days, Ah Ju Put the food in."

    "Okay, Zai Zai." Lin Ju replied briskly.

    Just as Ah Zheng was about to say something, he heard a palace official outside the door report: "Your Majesty, it's time for dinner, do you want to serve it now?" Ah Zheng said: "Order     someone

    to bring it up."

Today's dinner was delivered quickly, because spring was approaching, and it was much fresher than the usual meat dishes in winter. There were not only fresh bamboo shoots and poultry meat, various sauced meats, but also a big carp with its scales removed. Became fish.

    He asked the palace servants: "Is there any fish like this in the palace?"

    The palace servants replied: "As far as the king is concerned, such a huge fresh fish is rare, and there are less than ten fish left in the palace."

    Ah Zheng asked: " Do the two empress dowagers in the palace have any fresh fish?"

    After getting an affirmative answer from the palace people, Ah Zheng ordered: "Let the people from the Shaofu send half of the remaining fresh fish to Yongcheng to offer to the queen dowager, and take two Send one to the Meng Mansion, one to the Prime Minister's Mansion, and one to Wang Jian's mansion, and the last remaining fish will be given to Han Fei." The

    palace man should have turned around and told the young master The head of the government. While the principal sent people to deliver the fish, he felt strange in his heart that the first few people rewarded by the king were all important officials in the court, and sharing the treasured things with his beloved ministers could also reflect the king's benevolence, but the last one What happened to Han Fei? He had never heard of this person before, and he needed to inquire with the people in the palace to avoid offending others.

    On the other end, Ah Zheng picked up the wooden chopsticks, and was about to pick up some fresh and plump raw fish to dip in the sauce, but Lin Ju hurriedly stopped him: "Cub, don't eat it.

    " After falling to the same spot, Ah Zheng wondered, "Why can't you eat it? Could it be that this fish has been tampered with?"

    "That's not true, there's nothing wrong with the fish." But the game data shows that the parasite content in this plate of raw fish has exceeded the standard, so Lin Ju stopped Ah Zheng from eating raw fish, "Cub, eating raw meat will cause parasites to grow It’s risky, you don’t want to eat raw meat in the future, okay?”

    Ah Zheng asked strangely: “Parasite? Is it a kind of bug? But I didn’t see any traces of insect eggs on the fish?”

    Lin Ju explained to him Said: "The eggs of parasites are very small, they are inside the fish meat, and ordinary people can't see them. Not only the fish meat, but also the raw sauce meat on your table, after eating, there will be parasites. Insects are dangerous."

    Ah Zheng was dubious about this: "But for a long time, nobles in various countries have eaten meat like this, and I have never heard of insects in meat." Seeing that

    Ah Zheng did not believe it, Lin Ju began to scare the children: "Parasites are scary, Zai Zai. They will crawl into your brain and eat your brain, and then Zai Zai will become a fool." Ah Zheng: "..." Ah Zheng:

    "

    This Doesn’t it mean that you can’t eat meat anymore?”

    “Of course not, cub.” Lin Ju Lin Ju smiled, “Meat is edible, but all food, including meat and vegetables, should be washed clean. Cook it thoroughly before eating. In this way, the worms in the vegetables and meat will be killed, and there is no risk of people being infected with parasites."

    Ah Zheng nodded and said, "That's fine."

    So he summoned the palace servants, It made people cook the fish and meat sauce in the dinner, and then continued to say to Lin Ju: "Ah Ju, this should be fine." "

    Let me think about it," Lin Ju suddenly realized, "Zaizai , do you usually drink the water after boiling it?”

    Ah Zheng shook his head: “Part of the water in the Qin Palace is spring water in the mountains of Shanglinyuan, and part of it is well water dug on the spot. The spring water is clear. It is sweet and can be drunk directly without wasting firewood."

    Lin Ju sighed, and her words were filled with deep worry: "Zai Zai, no matter how clean the water looks, there must be bacteria and parasites in it. There is no way to remedy it now, Zai Zai, you have to drink it in the future Remember to ask people to boil the water before drinking it.”

    Hearing the concern in Lin Ju’s words, Ah Zheng nodded and said, “Okay, I’ll listen to Ah Ju from now on.

    ” After eating cooked fish and meat sauce, Ah Zhengcai finally had dinner again.

    Thinking that there might be parasites in Azheng's body, Lin Ju was worried, and involuntarily opened the almighty game mall, and successfully refreshed the "sugar pill" in the mall, which is commonly known as insect repellent.

    Lin Ju couldn't help complaining, this broken game is indeed monitoring the progress of the game, always thinking about making people spend money.

    After Azheng finished his dinner, Lin Ju gave him the anti-worm medicine: "Zai Zai, this is an anti-worm medicine, which does not cause much harm to the human body. If you have parasites in your body, you will be fine if you take the medicine." They will be excreted, if not, of course everything will be fine."

    Ah Zheng didn't have any doubts about what Lin Ju gave him, so he ate the medicine quickly, and after tasting the taste, he couldn't help laughing: "This medicine It's actually sweet."

    "Of course it's sweet, this insecticide was invented for those children like Ah Zheng who refuse to take medicine obediently." Lin Ju snorted.

    There was a smile on the corner of Ah Zheng's mouth, without refuting, he walked into the study and wrote about what he had thought with Han Fei today, as well as the new knowledge he had learned from Ah Ju.

    The next day, Ah Zheng summoned Han Fei again and asked Han Fei to continue explaining his views on governing the country.

    Ah Zheng let Han Fei talk like this for more than a month, and when he was free, he called him into the palace to talk to him. The officials in the court talked a lot, and they felt deeply jealous that Han Fei, a minister of subjugation, could be used so much by the King of Qin.

    Han Fei felt more and more restless in his heart. He got a doctorate position from King Qin, and he explained his understanding of governing the country to King Qin every day. However, although an official position like a doctor sounds high status, it does not have any real power in Qin State, and it is far inferior to the senior official. The King of Qin seems to use him heavily, but he also neglects him. When will he be able to return to the country?

    The author has something to say:

    everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 487 84
[Healing Lovely Lovers Outsiders] As a classmate for three years, Lu Qian has never taken a second glance at the perfectly dazzling blond prince besi...
60K 1.7K 110
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘!! 𝐌𝐓𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋!! One day, the supreme villainess's sleeping soul is bound to an u...
1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.5M 145K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...