Raising Xiao Yingzheng

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Ju is obsessed with the popular "Cloud Raising Cubs" interactive game and can't help herself. She cares a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 42

457 6 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 42 Gunpowder

    Ah Zheng wiped off the blood on the sword, put the sword on his body again, and returned to his bedroom.

    He ordered the palace servants to prepare hot water, took off his blood-stained clothes, and walked into the bathtub step by step to take a bath.

    What happened today is really strange, Young Master Xi and those Qin clans slandered him for no reason, not the son of a foreigner, but the son of Lu Buwei, there must be some reason behind this.

    This kind of thing can't be explained clearly at all, and the more the explanation becomes more chaotic, Ah Zheng can only solve the matter quickly, forming a deterrent among the courtiers and ministers, so that they dare not question this matter again.

    But this kind of thing is not groundless, Ah Zheng wondered if it might have something to do with Lu Buwei's frequent entry into the court.

    Thinking of Lu Buwei and A Niang, he sighed again in his heart.

    Presumably at this time, Lu Buwei was also annoyed, who was behind the scenes, he always felt that this matter was not completely over.

    After washing off the blood clots on his body, face and hair, Ah Zheng stood up from the bath and walked out of the bath slowly step by step.

    He slowly wiped off the water on his body with a dry cloth, and changed into the clothes prepared for him by the palace man.

    Now the state power of the state of Qin is still in the hands of Lu Buwei and A Niang. Although Ah Zheng can express his opinions on these political affairs, the final decision still depends on Lu Buwei and A Niang. When he and Lu Buwei have the same opinion, Lu Buwei will pretend Zuo obeyed his opinion, but when he disagreed with Lu Buwei, Lu Wei would invite Zhao Ji.

    There are many followers of Lu Buwei, and there are many people who are willing to give advice to Lu Buwei. Where should he find a breakthrough?

    Ah Zheng took out what was originally in the dirty clothes, it was a plain black face with a stinky face.

    Rong Xun opened it, and inside was a box of matches that had gone through a long time.

    Ah Zheng thought for a while, then took out a match from the old matchbox, polished it and lit it.

    A bright yellow flame ignited, warming Ah Zheng's fingertips, but soon the flame became smaller and smaller, and gradually extinguished, until finally only a blackened matchstick remained.

    Lin Ju's voice suddenly appeared: "Zai Zai, so you still have this box of matches. Why did you suddenly light this match? Is it for the convenience of making a wish?

    " What is the relationship between matches and wishing?"

    Lin Ju explained to him: "Zai Zai, we have a fairy tale about a poor little girl who lived by selling matches. At night, she was about to freeze to death, so she lit a match in her hand, and saw food, a Christmas tree, and the dead grandma. So, baby, matches can be used to make wishes.” Ah Zheng said: “This little girl

    saw Her grandma, it means that she had hallucinations before she died, how can this be called wishing?"

    Lin Ju: "Zi, this is a fairy tale, a fairy tale! Can you have a little bit of romantic cells?"

    Ah Zheng I was stunned for a moment: "What is a cell?"

    Lin Ju: "..."

    Lin Ju: "... A cell is the smallest unit that composes the basic structure and function of a living body, except for viruses. No, this is not the point, the point is what we said Back to the match, please?" She didn't want to teach Zai Zai biology class at all.

    Ah Zheng muttered in a low voice: "Obviously Ah Ju said that matches can make wishes first." Lin Ju's voice suddenly increased:     "What did

    you say?"

"Ah Ju just wanted to ask me why I lit matches, right?"

    "Yes."

    "I was wondering, if I want to make matches, can I let the commander-in-chief do it?" Ah Zheng hesitated , "But now there are embers in the furnaces of every household, and if the army is marching, there must be someone guarding the firepit. Unless it is a person in the wild, it seems that few people use matches."

    "Matches are not a necessity in life. If you really want to make them, you might as well make gunpowder."

    Ah Zheng asked, "What is gunpowder? Is it a medicinal material?"

    Lin Ju said: "You can also say that Yes, but gunpowder is not edible, it is generally a chemical reagent or component mixed with many different materials, which can have a huge explosive power.” Ah Zheng couldn’t imagine

    that scene: “It’s better than a catapult and a catapult . Is the power of the heavy crossbow even greater?"

    Lin Ju retorted: "It's not that kind of power, um, baby, let me explain to you like this, the main purpose of gunpowder here is to open mountains and build roads and fill seas Build bridges."

    "Creating mountains to build roads, filling seas to build bridges." Ah Zheng murmured these words, shocked by the picture described by these eight words, "Isn't this the supernatural power that can only be achieved by gods?"

    Lin Ju: "In my place, ordinary professional engineering designers can calculate the amount of gunpowder to open mountains and build roads. Although not everyone can do it, at least it is not as exaggerated as a fairy." Ah

    Zheng He curled up his fingers and squeezed them in. He licked his lower lip, his heart beating extremely fast, and he asked eagerly, "Ah Ju, how do you make this kind of gunpowder?"

    Lin Ju hesitated for a moment. Weapons of mass destruction like gunpowder are enough to turn the era of cold weapons into the era of hot weapons, and the number of deaths will greatly increase. But this is just a game of raising cubs. It's just the data in the game, it doesn't seem to be a big deal.

    Lin Ju said: "Zai, I only know one sulfur, two nitrates and three charcoals. I don't know the specific method of gunpowder. I will help you check the information later, and I will tell you later, okay?

    " Showing a smile: "Okay, thank you, Ah Ju."

    "Cough, cough, cough." Seeing the charming smile on Zai Zai's face and the large abdominal muscles exposed because of the loose neckline, Lin Ju couldn't help coughing, "Zai, Remember to put on your clothes, you will catch a cold."

    "Oh." Ah Zheng put on his clothes as he said.

    Lin Ju's tone was full of regret: "Cub, a good boy must keep his masculinity, and don't show his abs casually. Cough cough, of course it's okay to show grandma once in a while." It feels like her mother's love is about to deteriorate.

    Ah Zheng felt that Ah Ju started to say inexplicable words again. He was about to ask what male virtue is when he heard Ah Ju go offline urgently and said, "Boy, I'll check the information for you, and I'll come back later." There was no way

    . Ah Zheng had to have another doubt about male virtue in his heart.

    While waiting for Ah Ju to come back, Ah Zheng was about to read some books to enrich himself, when he heard a palace official report: "Your Majesty, Queen Mother Xia invites you to go to the palace to have a talk." Empress Dowager Xia is the mother of a

    stranger , Ah Zheng’s grandmother, since the death of Yiren, she stayed quietly in her palace just like before, never going out, and no outsiders were allowed to disturb, although the whole palace did not lack the food and clothing of Queen Mother Xia No matter how expensive she is, she also treats her as an invisible person.

    Ah Zheng visits the Empress Dowager Xia every month according to etiquette. Although the Empress Dowager Xia is a very kind old man, because Ah Zheng and her are not familiar with each other, there is not much communication. This is the first time that the Empress Dowager Xia sent someone come to him.

    Ah Zheng then ordered someone to come in to dress him up, and then drove to the palace where Empress Dowager Xia lived.

    It was autumn at this time, and the palace where the Empress Dowager Xia lived was a remote but exquisite place.

    Before entering the palace, Ah Zheng smelled the strong fragrance of autumn osmanthus. When he walked into the palace with the guidance of the palace staff, he was stunned by the sight in front of him. The open space in the palace courtyard is full of golden wheat, and a gust of wind blows through, sending out the unique fragrance of wheat. In one corner, there are still a few plants of bean beans that have turned yellow, the pods have been split, and yellowish plump beans are scattered on the ground. On the other side, golden osmanthus was fragrant, begonias competed with her, and a row of small pottery pots under the corridor planted some medicinal herbs that Ah Zheng couldn't identify. The whole palace is filled with the breath of autumn harvest.

    On a small open space paved with bricks and stones in front of the palace, a spinning wheel was standing there. The Empress Dowager Xia was sitting in front of the spinning wheel and spinning slowly, and several maids serving her were helping her.

    Ah Zheng stepped forward to meet this kind old man, and couldn't help asking: "Mother, didn't Jiangzuo Shaofu provide you with food? You need to grow these food in the palace yourself?" The Empress Dowager Xia smiled kindly

    : "It's not their problem. It's me. I just want to grow something. I build a garden in September, and harvest crops in October. The millet is heavy, and the hemp and soybean wheat. This kind of seclusion in Nanshan is not true. How about a kind of fun?"

    Seeing the bewildered look on Ah Zheng's face, the Empress Dowager Xia said, "You young people, of course, don't need to feel these things."

    Ah Zheng and the Empress Dowager Xia chatted for a while, and couldn't help asking: " Mother sent someone to look for me today, is there something I want to leave to my grandson?" "

    You young people are too impatient." The Empress Dowager Xia sighed, "I heard that today's court meeting Young Master Xi openly questioned the identity of the king, but do you need me, an old woman, to help clarify it?"

    Ah Zheng felt warm, shook his head and said, "Thank you for your kindness, but I have already resolved this matter myself."

    The Empress Dowager Xia said with a smile "That's good, that's good." Then he spun the thread slowly and carefully.

    Ah Zheng watched the Empress Dowager Xia spinning slowly, and the anger in his heart also subsided a lot.

    The Empress Dowager Xia spun the thread for a while, then stopped and said to Ah Zheng: "By the way, the king must be seventeen now. I wonder if Zhao Ji has found a queen queen for you? Which noble daughter is it?" Ah Zheng

    shook She shook her head and said, "Mother, I haven't married a wife yet."

    The Empress Dowager Xia frowned, as if she felt a little puzzled, but after thinking for a while, she slowly let go: "Then Mother will call your mother over some day, She said it well, you are seventeen, you should get married soon."

    Ah Zheng opened his mouth, but said nothing.

    At this moment, a person suddenly broke in from the outside, and said to the Empress Dowager Xia thoughtlessly: "Grandma, I don't want to be a doctor anymore, those wounded and bloody are really horrible. Grandma, you Tell me, A Weng, don't let me go to study medicine again, okay..."

    Before he finished speaking, the man found Ah Zheng who was kneeling beside the Empress Dowager Xia, looked at the clothes he was wearing, and became as quiet as a chicken.

    Ah Zheng said: "Mother, this person is...?"

    The Empress Dowager Xia smiled and said: "This is my natal nephew, Xia Wuqie, a doctor with mediocre medical skills."

    Xia Wuqie immediately retorted: "Grandmother, I It's not as bad as you said."

    Empress Dowager Xia laughed heartily.

    The author has something to say:

    Xia Wuqi: He's just an ordinary young man with haemorrhoids.

    In September, field gardens are built, and in October, crops are harvested. Millet is heavy millet, hemp, soybean and wheat. "July"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 405 6
Evelynn Olivia is popular at Riot academy with everyone respecting her and her only showing kindness to her four friends since childhood. Here comes...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
9.2K 141 36
(Escape from the end of the world + cute baby + the heroine is not the Virgin + 1v1 Shuangjie) Lin Xiajin woke up after sleeping in the women's dormi...
1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...