Raising Xiao Yingzheng

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Ju is obsessed with the popular "Cloud Raising Cubs" interactive game and can't help herself. She cares a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 31

522 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 31

    The person who caused the trouble was Yangquan Jun, the younger brother of the Empress Dowager Huayang, and the person he provoked was Lu Buwei, a high-ranking prime minister in the court.

    That day Mr. Yangquan was suppressed by Lu Buwei because of the Chu people in the court, and the piece of land he was interested in was also taken away by Lu Buwei's followers. He was in a bad mood, drank some wine, and wandered on the street in front of his house.

    Mr. Yangquan is a foreign relative and an aristocrat of the Chu State. Naturally, he lives in the same place as the houses of the dignitaries in Xianyang City, including Lu Buwei's house.

    As he was walking, Mr. Yangquan bumped into a person head-on.

    He drank a little too much, and his mind was not clear enough. After watching the bumped man for a long time, he realized that the man was Lu Buwei.

    Originally, this was just a trivial matter, and Lu Buwei was not hurt. He just waited for Mr. Yangquan to apologize to him and the matter passed.

    Who would have thought that Lord Yangquan not only did not apologize, but pointed his finger at Lu Buwei and yelled: "You are a commoner and a lowly businessman, how can you walk with me on the road and not kneel down and kowtow to apologize?" Yangquan Lord and the people behind Lu Buwei were stunned

    . They never thought that Mr. Yangquan could say such a thing.

    The status of merchants is indeed low. During Wei Yang’s reform, he repeatedly emphasized the need to attack the status of merchants and impose heavy taxes on them. But the problem is that now Lu Buwei has got rid of the humble status of merchants and has become a nobleman of Qin. The Marquis of Wenxin, with 100,000 households in Shiyi, is the Xiangbang of the Qin State, and the person with the highest status in the Qin State besides the Qin King Zheng and the Queen Mother.

    How dare Mr. Yangquan insult him like this, calling him a lowly businessman?

    The attendant behind Mr. Yangquan quickly stood up and apologized to Lu Buwei: "Mr. Lu, my master was drunk today and talked some nonsense, please forgive me.

    " Angry, he kicked the servant, kicked him heavily to the ground, pointed at Lu Buwei's nose and cursed: "What is Lu Xiang, you are just a dog who followed my ass and begged for mercy, but now you are proud , what are you, dare to block my way?"

    Lu Buwei took a deep breath, took off the fingers pointing at his nose little by little, and calmly asked the disciples following him: "The Qin law stipulates, what crime should be punished for insulting a country's prime minister?" The disciples

    replied : "The prime minister is the most important thing in the country, and those who insult the prime minister should be beheaded and give up the city."

    Lu Buwei put down his red fingers, smiled, and told the doormen behind him: "Send Yangquan Lord to Tingwei Mansion, and tell them to give up in time." Trial and execution."

    The doorman was stunned for a moment, and immediately responded: "Yes, Xiangbang." The

    drunk Yangquan Lord was sent to Tingwei Mansion by Lu Buwei's doorman, but Yangquan's servant wanted to stop him but dared not, so he could only Half of the people followed Yangquan Jun to Tingwei Mansion, and the other half rushed back to Yangquan Jun's mansion to report to Yangquan Jun's wife.

    Seeing that Lord Yangquan's servants had run away, Lu Buwei didn't stop them, but just stood there quietly with an inscrutable smile on his face.

    Li Si stood behind Lu Buwei, frowned, and couldn't help asking: "Xiangbang sent Lord Yangquan to Tingwei Mansion, what about the Queen Mother Huayang in the palace?"

    Lu Buwei sneered: "Since the death of the former king, the group The more people don't take this Marquis seriously, now they just take this opportunity to make an example to others. As for the Empress Dowager Huayang, she is just a woman in the palace, so what can she do?" Li Si stood behind him in

    silence Silently, whether Lu Buwei's prestige is for the Empress Dowager Huayang or the person in the palace, only Lu Buwei knows in his heart.

    Li Si was thinking like this, when he heard Lu Buwei ask him: "By the way, Li Lang, why hasn't Benhou seen you in the palace to teach Zheng'er these few days?

    " Lu Buwei is Zhong's father, so Lu Xiang is too bold and doesn't take the king seriously.

    Although he was thinking this way in his heart, Li Si's face was calm, and he explained euphemistically: "Lu Xiang is busy with government affairs now, and as a servant of the Xiangbang, I should be loyal to my duties." When Qin Wangzheng was in conflict, he naturally stood on Lu Buwei's side on the surface.

    Lu Buwei stroked his beard, turned around and patted the young man Li Si on the shoulder, and said with a big smile, "You don't have to do this, you should continue to go to the palace to give lectures to the government from tomorrow on. I'm busy with government affairs, so I inevitably neglected his advice If you like it, you can tell me a thing or two if you stay with him."

    Li Si understood that Lu Buwei wanted to send himself to King Qin's side, so he lowered his head and replied, "I understand." "That's right,

    " Lu Buwei suddenly remembered Regarding the matter, "Recently, Ben Hou adopted a child. That child is talented and intelligent. Few children in the world can match him. If you have spare time, you might as well help Ben Hou teach him a thing or two." Li Si wondered:

    " I just heard Xiangbang mention this child today, I don't know what kind of child it is, who's surname is it, who can attract Xiangbang's favor?"

    Lu Buwei said with a smile: "He is only ten years old now, you probably haven't heard of him yet. name, but you must know his elder father."

    "Who is it?"

    "Gan Mao, the famous general of the Qin State in the past, of course, he is already a sinner of the Qin State.

    " Talking about the fact that Mr. Yangquan was captured by Lu Buwei and taken to Tingwei's mansion, he immediately became furious and cursed: "Lu Buwei is just a small gem merchant. King Zhuang Xiang valued him so he made him a prime minister. He dared to arrest me. Husband."

    This Lord Yangquan's wife status is not simple, her mother is the daughter of King Qin Zhaoxiang, and her father is Xiong Wan, the current King of Chu. Xiong Wan was once a proton in Qin State, and King Qin Zhaoxiang married his daughter to him. This princess of the Qin Kingdom gave birth to two children, one is the current Mrs. Junzheng of Yangquan, and the other is Xiong Qi, who served as the capital of the Qin Dynasty, Sikong Cheng.

    Her father, Xiong Wan, wanted to return home to fight for the throne when his eldest father, King Chu Qingxiang, was critically ill, but was rejected by King Qin Zhaoxiang. Later, this man did the same thing as a stranger, leaving his wife and children as the princess of Qin, He fled back to the state of Chu and inherited the throne.

    Fortunately, the princess of Qin State who was abandoned is not in another country like Zhao Ji and Ah Zheng, but has been living in her mother country, so Mrs. They are children, but they were accepted by the Qin clan because of their mother. According to their seniority, the brothers and sisters are the uncle and aunt of Qin Wangzheng.

    Mrs. Yangquan Junzheng knew that her husband had been arrested, and immediately ran into the Qin Palace to ask the Queen Mother Huayang for help. At the same time, she also sent someone to Tingwei's Mansion to ask for someone.

    After all, Mr. Yangquan is a relative. Strictly speaking, if you make a mistake, it will be under the jurisdiction of the Zong Zhengfu. What is the matter with your Tingwei Mansion?

    Lu Buwei resolutely refused to let him go, so it was naturally impossible for the Empress Dowager Huayang to watch her brother die.

    So this case was brought to Ah Zheng's eyes.

    Ah Zheng looked at the two completely different dossiers handed in by Tingwei Mansion and Zongzheng Mansion, and couldn't help smiling: "It's really interesting." The author has something to say: 1. The criminal law

    is

    the author's nonsense. This provision of the law, but it should be more stringent.

    2. The identity of Mrs. Yangquan Junzheng is nonsense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.1K 71
Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the control group of the heroine's cousin in th...
1.7M 95.1K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
118K 1.9K 142
Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had transmigrated into a novel about the entert...
17.4K 387 159
Author : Young Master Yongan Alternate Title : 前女友黑化日常 Summary: Every profound love story must have a cannon fodder ex-girlfriend. If one day the ex...