Raising Xiao Yingzheng

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Ju is obsessed with the popular "Cloud Raising Cubs" interactive game and can't help herself. She cares a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 27

534 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 27

    Gan Luo opened his eyes and woke up from the pain all over his body. The injuries on his body had been treated. He was placed in a room, which seemed to be the guest room of someone in the capital.

    Seeing Gan Luo waking up, the maid standing by the side hurriedly asked the maid outside the door to speak to the gentlemen in the mansion, while she looked at Gan Luo who had just woken up with concern: "Little Sir, you are awake, The cook has made meat porridge, do you want some?"

    Gan Luo reluctantly turned his head to look at the maid at this time: "Who are you? Where is this?"

    The maid said: "Xiao Langjun, this is General Meng's residence , I am the maid of the house. You were seriously injured, and it was His Royal Highness and the two young gentlemen of my family who brought you back."

    General Meng? Gan Luo realized in his heart that there is only one family named Meng in Xianyang City, is this the residence of General Meng Ao? It's just that the Meng family and the Gan family have never had any friendship, why should they help him? And Prince Zheng, what purpose do they have in doing this?     Just as Gan Luo was thinking, Ah Zheng and Meng Tian Mengyi walked in. Gan Luo reluctantly got up from the bed, bowed to Ah Zheng: "Gan Luo, the grandson of the guilty minister, pays homage to His Highness the Crown Prince, thank you His Highness and the two Meng Lang lords for saving their lives." Ah Zheng waved his hands, saying nothing happened, and then continued     : "Since you're awake, I'll send someone to take you home."     Gan Luo was stunned for a moment: "You saved me, don't you want anything in return?"     Ah Zheng looked at him and smiled: "You are a child, What can you give me? I have warned the group of people who bully you, they will not provoke you again in the future, you can go home with peace of mind."     Gan Luo looked at Ah Zheng, slightly touched in his heart, he lowered his eyebrows and whispered Thank you sincerely.     Behind Ah Zheng, Meng Tian poked Meng Yi: "Hey, what do you think when you hear a nine-year-old child calling a six-year-old child a child?"     Meng Yi didn't answer, and silently took a step back.     Sure enough, the next moment, Meng Tian yelled out in pain: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ah Zheng."

    Ah Zheng moved away the shoes that were on Meng Tian's feet, glanced at him, and sneered, "I heard you speak ill of me.

    " The prince became more and more tempered after that."

    Gan Luo watched them quarreling, and couldn't help feeling a little envious in his heart, he didn't expect the relationship between Prince Zheng and the Meng brothers to be so good, which is really rare.

    Meng Yi stood aside, ignoring the fight between Meng Tian and Ah Zheng, and asked the maid to pack the medicinal materials and food to Gan Luo, and said with a smile, "Let's go, I'll let the driver in the house take you home." Gan

    Luo What happened was just a small episode, but after this incident, it was getting late, so Ah Zheng had to bid farewell to the Meng brothers and return to the Qin Palace.

    Ah Zheng was a little lazy today and didn't want to study. Some exotic flowers and plants were planted in the southwest corner of Qin Palace, and he planned to take people there for a stroll.

    It's just that when he got there, he bumped into several young and beautiful women talking and laughing there.

    Ah Zheng stopped and asked the attendant who was following him: "Who are they? Why haven't I seen them before?"

    The attendant replied: "If you go back to His Royal Highness, they are the concubines of the Eastern Zhou Lord. The fiefdom of the Eastern Zhou Lord captured them and dedicated them to the king."

    Ah Zheng looked at the smiling women not far away, and suddenly felt a little irritated in his heart. He clenched his fists and took a deep breath. The tone: "Forget it, let's not go shopping, let's go back to the palace."

    After returning to Liuying Palace, Ah Zheng looked at the room full of books, long swords and crossbows hanging on the wall, and didn't know what to do for a while. What.

    "Ah Ju, are you there?"

    "Zai Zai, what's the matter with you? Is there anything bothering you?" "

    After people gain power, why do they change so quickly?"

    Lin Ju touched Ah Zheng's little face: "Zai Zai Be good, don't be angry."

    Ah Zheng was not angry, he just felt a little wronged: "When we were in Zhao State, our family lived very happily together. Father, he is neither too good nor too bad. Remember to give me presents on my birthday and my mother’s, and I will be by my side when I am sick, and I will leave me and my mother to run away alone when danger comes. I hate him very much , but he sent someone to pick me and A Niang back to Qin, and I kind of want to forgive him. Now, my father is becoming less and less like the old father." "

    Zai Zai, it's useless to complain .If you feel that these things make you feel unhappy, then work hard to fix it. If you don't have the ability now, then try to make yourself have this ability. Cub, no matter what, I will be by your side Yes."

    Ah Zheng's eyes were slightly dazed, a smile appeared on his face, and he said yes in a low voice.

    Huayang Palace.

    The Empress Dowager Huayang took out the golden hairpin from her hair, and casually touched the unburned spices in the incense burner. She looked at her brother Yangquan who was kneeling in front of her with a pair of winking eyes: "The spices I asked you to prepare are for the newly entered palace. Has the concubine sent it?"

    Yangquan Jun showed a smile on his face, and replied: "The things that the queen mother personally bestowed, those new concubines who entered the palace will not accept the gift." The queen

    mother of Huayang sighed, Continue to stir the spices with the golden hairpin: "Oh, I don't want to do such a terrible thing, who told that child to be so disobedient? He can seal a hundred thousand households for a small businessman, why can't he seal a letter for your uncle?" Shiyi? Since he is ruthless, don't blame me for being unrighteous."

    Yangquan Jun echoed below: "What my sister said is that our sister and brother pushed him to the throne. Apart from honoring my sister as the queen mother, what else did he return? I'm blind to the good name my sister gave him. If my sister becomes the Empress Dowager Xuan, then my younger brother will also be honored and become Lord Huayang.

    " Constantly turned off and went off.

    The Empress Dowager Huayang wiped off the ash stained on the golden hairpin with a silk handkerchief, and a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

    That's right, which woman in this world doesn't want to be the Queen Mother?

    In Zhangtai Palace, Zhao Ji was alone admiring the jewelry sent by the people below. She just helped to order a small matter, and the man sent her so many beautiful jades, it was really considerate.

    Looking at the empty bed beside her, she immediately felt relieved.

    "Quiet girl, wait for me in the corner of the city. If you love but don't see, scratch your head and hesitate."

    That person once said that every time he waited for her, he would wander nervously in his heart.

    "Jing's daughter is a prostitute, let me take care of it. Tong takes care of Youwei, saying she is beautiful."

    He praised her for her delicate face, as beautiful as a flower.

    When the danger came, he left his wife and children and fled alone.

    Zhao Ji suddenly felt that she was so stupid. For such a person, why did she choose to believe these nonsense in the first place? Is it out of envy of the sincere relationship between parents or simply because of my own youth and ignorance?

    Zhao Ji didn't know, but that didn't matter anymore.

    It is said that the Queen Mother of Qin State took power before the king came of age, and Zheng'er is only nine years old now, so there is still a long time to belong to her.

    After all, in this world, which woman doesn't want to be the Queen Mother?

    Of course, the stranger doesn't know what the queen mother and wife are thinking. Apart from expanding the territory in the Qin Palace, as the successor of the Qin State, he still expands the territory to other countries.

    In the second year when Yiren became King of Qin, he sent Meng Ao to attack Zhao and take Taiyuan.

    In the third year, Meng Ao led his army to conquer Gaodu and Ji County in Wei State, and took thirty-seven cities including Yuci, Xincheng, and Langmeng in Zhao State. In the same year, General Wang Ji conquered Shangdang, an undisputed territory for military strategists, and regained the honor that belonged to Qin State. Soon after, he captured Jinyang, the former capital of Zhao State.

    Qin's victories on the battlefield have greatly stimulated the eastern countries. Except for Qi, which is in a corner, South Korea, Zhao, Wei, Chu, and Yan once again formed a coalition, intending to use Wei Wuji, the son of Wei, as the king of Xinling. As the general, he joined forces to attack Qin again.

    Lord Xinling Wei Wuji was famous among the feudal lords in his early years for stealing talismans to save Zhao.

    In the Zhangtai Palace, a different person viciously threw the battle report of the defeat that had just arrived on the ground, and yelled: "What is Meng Ao doing? He actually retreated all the way to Hangu Pass. Fortunately, the widow wanted to treat him as a Shangqing, it’s just this kind of thing, I’m pissing——”     These words are a bit too harsh, Meng Ao has conquered more than 30 cities in Zhao State in the past two years. The generals who came to discuss could not help feeling dissatisfied.     Lu Buwei quickly explained to the stranger: "Your Majesty, General Meng has led the army out for the past two years, and the soldiers are already exhausted. In addition to Wei Wuji's stimulating and insidious sneak attack, this is why they lost the battle. It is better to let the soldiers rest for a while , I’m preparing for battle.”     “Huh——” Yiren snorted, knowing that he had scolded too hard just now, so he went down the steps given by Lu Buwei, “In that case, then continue to allocate food, grass, soldiers and horses, let Meng Ao thinks about how to regain the lost city."     Everyone should go back to prepare, leaving only Lu Buwei alone.     The more the stranger thought about it, the more angry he became, and he ordered the people directly: "Come here, and arrest the crown prince Wei."     Lu Buwei hurriedly stopped him: "Your Majesty, absolutely not. If you are arrested, you will be held in Qin as a hostage." Prince Wei will only annoy Wei, and has no intention of war."     The stranger said impatiently, "This will not work, and that will not work, so how can we make Wei Wuji retreat?"     Lu Buwei reminded: "Your Majesty, do you still remember Zhaoxiang ?" How did Wang Shiwu Anjun attack Zhao Guo?"     The stranger gradually calmed down.     When King Zhaoxiang of Qin sent people to attack the State of Zhao, he deliberately spread rumors in the State of Zhao, slandering Lian Po, the general of the State of Zhao at that time, and asked the King of Zhao to change generals before the battle, and replaced him with Zhao Kuo, who had achieved nothing. And the general of Qin State was replaced by Bai Qi, Lord Wu'an, to force the weak, how can there be any reason to be invincible?

    Lu Buwei continued to remind: "Wei Wuji, Lord of Xinling, is extremely intelligent and capable of conquering wars, but he once went against King Wei's wishes and insisted on stealing amulets to save Zhao. King Wei, who is so ambitious, can really tolerate this outstanding and disobedient younger brother. Is it?"

    The stranger finally showed a smile: "No Wei is right. Come here, prepare a generous gift for Wei Wuji, the prince of Wei, and say that I wish him the throne of Wei King as soon as possible." The news spread to

    Wei, and Wei Wang really began to doubt Wei Wuji, and specially sent other people to take over the military power in his hands. Wei Wuji knew that King Wei didn't trust him, so he indulged in drinking and sex all day long, and was depressed.

    Before Yiren could be happy with the news, he fell to the ground and slept forever.

    The author has something to say:

    Empress Dowager Huayang: I want to be Empress Dowager Xuan.

    Zhao Ji: I want to be the queen mother.

    Empress Dowager Xuan: Don't cue if you are dead.

    1. The quiet girl is her sister, waiting for me in the corner of the city. If you love but don't see, scratch your head and hesitate. The quiet girl is her prostitute, so let me take care of it. Tong Guan Youwei said that she is beautiful. From animal husbandry to catkins, it is beautiful and different. The beauty of a bandit girl is the beauty of a beauty. ——"The Book of Songs Jing Nu"

    2. The part of Meng Ao and Wang Yu belongs to historical facts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 2.3K 131
Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highly poisonous. According to the plot of th...
9.2K 141 36
(Escape from the end of the world + cute baby + the heroine is not the Virgin + 1v1 Shuangjie) Lin Xiajin woke up after sleeping in the women's dormi...
1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
17.4K 387 159
Author : Young Master Yongan Alternate Title : 前女友黑化日常 Summary: Every profound love story must have a cannon fodder ex-girlfriend. If one day the ex...