Raising Xiao Yingzheng

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Ju is obsessed with the popular "Cloud Raising Cubs" interactive game and can't help herself. She cares a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 20

715 11 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 20

    Zhao Ji frowned, and sighed softly: "I didn't know that during the years I was away, there was a newcomer beside my beloved." Hearing this, the stranger couldn't help being a little embarrassed,

    Zhao Ji was the wife he was seeking from the matchmaker, The status in Zhao State is not low, and when I ran off Zhao Ji's mother and son to follow Lu Buwei to carry the bucket, such a thing is not authentic. I have always felt guilty in the Qin State these years, so once I was As the crown prince, Lu Buwei immediately asked Lu Buwei to send someone to pick up Zhao Ji's mother and son back to the country. But even though he has taken back his wife and son now, the guilt in his heart still exists. He didn't know what to say for a moment.

    Zhao Ji gently grabbed the other man's sleeve, shook it, and sighed: "Forget it, after all, a child's high fever is dangerous, my beloved should go to that person to have a look. I'll just have dinner with Zheng'er.

    " People were moved by Zhao Ji's thoughtfulness, and just as he was about to speak, Ah Zheng asked first, "Did Father learn medical skills in these years?" The

    stranger shook his head in a daze.

    Ah Zheng looked suspiciously at the maid in blue who came to report the letter: "Since father is not good at medicine and can't treat children, what's the use of your wife inviting him over? The most important thing to invite at this time is not a medical officer." With the witch?"

    The maid was confused by this straightforward question, and didn't know how to answer for a while.

    After being reminded by Ah Zheng, the other person also realized the strangeness, and his face sank for a while.

    Seeing this, Zhao Ji patted the back of Ah Zheng's hand, frowned and warned: "You child, what are you talking about?" She looked at the stranger again softly: "Sir, don't listen to Zheng'er's nonsense, children are sick. , I must want my father to be with me, my beloved should go and have a look."

    Ah Zheng muttered in a low voice: "When I was sick, I didn't see anyone by my side." The

    stranger listened After saying this, he felt more and more guilty. He took Zhao Ji's hand and said affectionately to her: "Zhu Er, wait for me here. I'll go and see the child, and I'll be back soon."

    Zhao Ji nodded with a sad smile and watched the stranger leave. When the stranger walked away, Zhao Ji waved away the maids serving in the room, suppressed the sad look on her face, turned her head, and put a piece of stewed meat into Ah Zheng's lacquer bowl with a wooden chopstick: "Zhao Guo and Qin There are some differences in eating habits in China before, and I don’t know if A Niang’s Zheng’er is used to eating.”

    A Zheng was shocked by Zhao Ji’s rapid change of face: “A Niang, weren’t you sad just now?”

    Zhao Ji smiled gently at Ah Zheng: "Ah Niang feels sad because of your father's betrayal of the relationship between husband and wife, not because he has a new concubine Ji and a child." Ah Zheng didn't understand this sentence

    . The meaning of the words: "Is there any difference between the two?"

    Zhao Ji didn't explain this any more, but started talking about other topics: "Zheng'er, you shouldn't have stopped your father from seeing that, that A sick child."

    Azheng frowned a little angrily: "Mother, I'm telling the truth, my father doesn't know medicine and witchcraft, even if I go to see it, it's useless."

    Zhao Ji was successfully amused by her son, She explained with a smile: "Parents always have a heart of compassion for their children. Zheng'er, the more you prevent your father from seeing that child, the more worried he will be. It's better to be like this now. See you now, don't always worry about this matter. Zheng'er, if our mother and son want to live in the Qin Palace, we will still have to rely on your father for a while. Now he has guilt for our mother and son in his heart , but how long can this feeling of guilt last?"

    Ah Zheng snorted sullenly, lowered his head, picked up the piece of meat and took a vicious bite.

    Seeing this, Zhao Ji patted her son's thin back lightly, and put another piece of meat into his bowl.

    ...

    At night, the maids of the Liuying Palace lit the candlesticks, and the palace room suddenly became brighter. That's when the stranger came back.

    Zhao Jirou greeted him with a smile, and naturally held the other person's hand: "My beloved is back, how is that child?"

    The other person replied in a gentle voice: "Don't worry, it's just that the child was a little frightened by the attack of the evil spirit." He dragged Zhao Ji into the bedroom, and put his arms around her waist: "Where is Zheng'er? Are you asleep? "

    Zhao Ji took advantage of the situation and leaned into the arms of the stranger: "Zheng'er is practicing calligraphy in the side hall. He grew up in the State of Zhao since he was a child, and he doesn't know much about the writing and customs of the State of Qin. Blame him."

    "Why, Zheng'er is so hardworking, Gu naturally feels sorry for Zheng'er."

    Zhao Ji lay in the arms of the stranger, her delicate catkins fiddled with his big hands back and forth: "Speaking of which, I haven't Have you ever met that Mrs. Chu, why doesn’t she live with us in Liuying Palace?”

    The stranger grabbed Zhao Ji’s troublesome hand and patiently explained to her: “Chu Ji, she was sent by Queen Huayang. Since she was pregnant, she has been living in Huayang Palace with Huayang mother. In order to secure the position of crown prince, the orphan had to accept her. Zhu Er, don't worry, I have told the prince before, waiting for you As soon as He Zheng'er returns to the country, I will make you my wife, my princess."

    Zhao Ji smiled sarcastically in her heart, but said on the face: "As long as Zheng'er and I can reunite with my beloved's family, even if we become commoners in Qianshou, what's the point? It's just a mere crown princess. It's just Today, just as Zheng'er and I returned to the Qin Palace, the young master over there bumped into Xie Chong. This is too coincidental. My dear, I am not afraid of suffering, I am only worried that she will assign Xie Chong's name to Zheng'er on the head."

    "She dare?!" The other person was angry, he was already feeling guilty towards Zhao Ji and Ah Zheng, and he became more and more impatient with Chu Ji, whom Queen Huayang forced him to accept, he held back his anger , softly comforting the beautiful wife in her arms, "Tomorrow there will be a family banquet in the palace, and I will lead you and Zheng'er to meet the prince and the clan. When your and Zheng'er's names are written on the clan roster, we will be together." Don't worry. As for Chu Ji, the Empress Huayang is still there after all, so it's not good for her to leave her alone like this. I can only wrong you and Zheng'er." "As long as I can be with my

    beloved, I don't feel wronged." "

    On the other side, in the side hall, Ah Zheng asked Lin Ju his doubts in his mind while practicing calligraphy: "Ah Ju, Auntie said that what she was sad about was Father's betrayal of the relationship between husband and wife, and It’s not that Father has a new concubine Ji and a child. Ah Ju, what does A Niang mean by saying that?”

    Lin Ju looked at Zai Zai in front of the screen who asked serious questions with a cute face, and didn’t know how to explain to him: "Well, what should I say about this kind of thing? Your mother should have liked your father very much, but your father left you and your mother and ran away alone, which broke your mother's heart. Then he After Qin Guo settled down, he married a wife and had children again, which is a second injury to your mother's feelings. What your mother cares about is not how many women and children your father has, but his betrayal of their love. Your mother should That’s probably what it means. But if it were me, I think these two things are quite annoying.”

    Ah Zheng was puzzled: “Why?”

    Lin Ju thought for a while: “What should I say, Zai Zai? The times are different. In my place, the whole society practices monogamy. Whether it is a man or a woman, there can only be one wife or husband during the marriage. Behavior like your father is committing bigamy here. Sin, going to jail."

    Ah Zheng was keenly aware of the "different times" in Ah Ju's words. Although he didn't understand what the word meant, he also understood that Ah Ju should not be in the same place as him. He continued to ask: "So, A Niang, like me, doesn't like my father either?"

    Lin Ju propped her chin and nodded: "I think it should be. A famous writer here once said that love is unswerving belief. Love should be loyalty to each other. Since your father didn't keep you Mother's loyalty, your mother will naturally not like him."

    Ah Zheng was ignorant, but he understood one thing, mother no longer likes father, but for them to be better in the Qin Palace. As long as she lives, A Niang is still pretending to like her father very hard. I really hope that my mother can relax and be happy.

    With such good wishes, Ah Zheng gradually fell asleep.

    At noon on the second day, there was a family banquet prepared for Zhao Ji and Ah Zheng to return home, so Ah Zheng was woken up by the maid early in the morning, and began to dress up after the meal.

    The right lapel top and the black skirt, the maid Ah Yan tied the leather belt around Ah Zheng's waist, fixed it with a sapphire belt hook, and asked softly, "Which jade do you want to wear?" Ah Zheng thought for a while and said

    : "Just take the white jade ring that A Niang gave you."

    The maid Ah Yan responded, and carefully took the white jade ring out of the wooden box, and tied it around Ah Zheng's waist.

    Ah Zheng opened his hands and turned around, but he didn't feel any inconvenience. Qin Guo Shangwu, the length of the sleeves of the dress is narrower than what he used to wear in Zhao Guogong, which is quite convenient.

    It was noon soon, and Yiren took Ah Zheng and Zhao Ji to Xingle Palace for a banquet.

    In the palace room, Chu Ji and several clans of the Qin Kingdom were already waiting inside. Seeing the prince and another person bring the two of them in, they looked at them carefully. I thought that Zhao Ji and A Zheng lived in Zhao State all the year round, lacking palace upbringing, and they would be a mess in terms of etiquette. I didn't expect that not only Zhao Ji, an adult, did nothing wrong, but A Zheng, an eight-year-old child, was neither humble nor overbearing. The demeanor of the former king.

    After a while, King Qin took Queen Huayang to the table last, and the banquet officially began.

    Originally, the banquet was just about eating, drinking and drinking. King Qin was already old and not in good health, so he didn't express anything special to Ah Zheng, the grandson who appeared out of nowhere. He has more than twenty sons, and even countless grandsons, so how could he care about such a child.

    It's just that some people couldn't bear it and wanted to stir up trouble. Chu Ji sat on the table, bowed to Queen Huayang, and said with a smile: "Auntie, I have heard that my husband has a concubine Ji who is very beautiful. Now that I see her, she is indeed a beautiful woman. But, Auntie, I I don’t know if I should say another sentence or not?”

    Queen Huayang calmly cooperated with her: “Just say what you want to say, we are all one family, so why hesitate.”

    Chu Ji looked at Zhao Ji with her sharp eyes, and smiled politely. : "It's just that this Zhao Ji is so beautiful. I don't know how she escaped the pursuit of King Zhao. Did she do something outrageous?" Before anyone else could react

    , Ah Zheng pulled out the The bronze sword on the wooden frame beside it was pointed directly at Chu Ji's throat. He looked at King Qin who was sitting in front of him, and said word by word, "Father, please allow me to kill her." The author has something to

    say I want to say:

    Happy National Day, small red envelopes will be given out during the seven days of the holiday. When I have time, I will fix the typos in the previous chapters, so you don’t need to read them again.

    Love is unswerving belief. ——Hugo

    shared something interesting:

    In the "Kuiji Stone Carvings" left by Qin Shihuang when he toured Kuaiji in the thirty-seventh year of Qin Shihuang (210 BC), there is a sentence that reads "The husband is for the sake of the pig

    , and he is not guilty of killing." If the husband If you are a breeding pig of someone else's family (referring to cheating and becoming an adulterer), then killing him is innocent.

    In addition, domestic violence and non-marital sex in the Qin Dynasty were prohibited by law, and marriage and divorce had to be registered with the government.

    (Of course, there are also many places in the Qin Law that are harsh on women, so let’s find out by yourself.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.7K 110
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘!! 𝐌𝐓𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋!! One day, the supreme villainess's sleeping soul is bound to an u...
1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
32.7K 1.3K 59
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘!! 𝐌𝐓𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋!! Jiang Miaomiao transmigrated into an apocalyptic book and becam...