Raising Xiao Yingzheng

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Ju is obsessed with the popular "Cloud Raising Cubs" interactive game and can't help herself. She cares a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 14

750 16 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 14 East City

    After a farce ended, Ah Zheng ordered his maid to come into the house to clean up the room messed up by the stupid bird, while he led people to Zhao Ji's yard.

    On the way, Lin Ju chatted with Ah Zheng: "Boy, just now the kid said that his name is Meng Tian, ​​and he has the same surname as Meng Wu General Meng. Are they related?" Ah Zheng: "I heard Li Lang

    say , General Meng Wu has two sons in his family, and that Meng Tian should be one of them." "

    Huh? Father-son relationship? They don't seem to think about it at all. General Meng Wu is mature and stable, and that Meng Tian is too lively."

    Ah Zheng smiled and didn't answer any more.

    He entered Zhao Ji's yard and went straight to see Zhao Ji: "Mother, I'm here." Zhao Ji

    was very happy to see her son, and she stepped forward and took Ah Zheng into her arms: "Mother has already taken Zheng Zheng'er's clothes are ready, Zheng'er will go and try them on later."

    Ah Zheng nodded, with a smile on his face: "Okay."

    Zhao Ji hesitated for a while, and continued: "Does Zheng'er know that the guards stationed in this Who is the general in the border town?"

    Ah Zheng shook his head in bewilderment, "I don't know about this, does Madam know?"

    Zhao Ji said, "Zheng'er, the general guarding the border town in this border town is General Wang Ji."

    Ah Zheng The smile on Zheng's face faded slowly: "I remember he was the general who attacked Handan many years ago."

    After the Battle of Changping, Zhao State should have ceded many cities to Qin State, but Zhao Wang broke his promise and broke the contract. At this time, Qin State sent troops to attack Zhao State again, directly hitting Handan, the capital of Zhao State. King Zhao wanted to kill his son Yiren to vent his anger, but Yiren and Lu Buwei had already escaped from Handan City and fled into Wang Ji's Qin army camp. And the suffering of Ah Zheng and Zhao Ji also began.

    Zhao Ji hugged Ah Zheng into her arms, and said comfortingly, "General Wang Ji is a famous general of the Qin Kingdom, and he is very powerful in the Qin Dynasty. Zheng Er, if you see him at the banquet, you must not show any resentment towards him."

    Ah Zheng showed a smile to Zhao Ji, and he said helplessly, "Aniang, we were trapped in Zhao State because we were hunted down by King Zhao, because my father abandoned his wife and son, and had a relationship with a general who was loyal to his country." What's the matter? A Niang, don't worry."

    Zhao Ji breathed a sigh of relief when she heard the words: "That's good. Zheng'er, go and try changing clothes."

    Ah Zheng went into the back room to change clothes, and Zhao Ji knelt and leaned on her. On the small side, thinking of Ah Zheng's resentment towards Qin Yiren in his words just now, his heart sank. Zheng'er still has resentment towards her husband.

    Ah Zheng changed his clothes and came out from the inner room. Seeing Zhao Ji sitting on the side in a daze, he stretched out his hand and waved in front of Zhao Ji's eyes, and called aunt softly.

    Zhao Ji came to her senses, looked at her son who was well-dressed in front of her, and was quite relieved: "My son looks more and more like a prince of a country." Ah Zheng didn't comment on this,

    his biggest wish now is to grow taller, If he grew taller, he really couldn't bear the fact that the boys he met were all taller than him. As for the son's temperament, this thing is useless at all.

    Time flies, and the dinner party is about to begin.

    Zhao Ji's mother and son were led into the banquet hall by the servant girl in the mansion, and sat at the head.

    The right side of the Qin State is respected, and on the right side of Ah Zheng sits the frontier guard general Wang Jue and his subordinates, and on the left side sits Meng Wu Li Si and others, and the young man Meng Tian whom Ah Zheng met before is indeed sitting in Meng Tian. Behind General Wu.

    The banquet was nothing more than eating, drinking and drinking. Singing and dancing were banned in the army, but a few soldiers performed wrestling and sparring, which was quite exciting.

    And Wang Yu and the others were also not interested in Ah Zheng. An eight or nine-year-old child had just received Qin from Zhao, so he had nothing to say. What's more, Ah Zheng is only the son of a prince, not a prince yet. If Qin Yiren came, they might still be able to chat a few words for the sake of promotion, but there was nothing to talk about with a child.

    So the banquet ended hastily, only a few important people in this border city recognized each other's faces.

    Because the next schedule is not in a hurry, General Meng Wu intends to let everyone rest in the city for a few days.

    The next day, Meng Tian obeyed the agreement and came to play with Ah Zheng, carrying his "ferocious" "chicken".

    "Ah Zheng, it's too boring to stay in the mansion all the time, I'll take you out to play." Meng Tian suggested while hugging the bird.

    Ah Zheng held a volume of books in his hand, and nodded: "Then wait for me to finish memorizing these lines."

    Meng Tian had to wait by the side boredly, muttering in his mouth: "A Zheng, why are you talking to my brother?" They are both nerds."

    Ah Zheng turned a deaf ear, closed the book and recited it silently, then handed the scroll to Meng Tian: "Help me recite it."

    Meng Tian twitched the corner of his mouth and took the book silently, feeling a little suspicious of himself. , The books read by eight or nine-year-old children should not be ignorant. He opened the scroll and took a look, he was relieved first, but fortunately, he still knew these words. He coughed twice, and said: "Cough cough, Ah Zheng, listen carefully. The inherent Tao, the rule of the country, does not listen to the ruler and the people, and does not follow the government. What is the next sentence?" Ah Zheng looked at Meng Tian suspiciously

    . , Correct him: "You misread the sentence just now. It should be a country with inherent Tao. The government does not obey the ruler, and the people do not follow the government." Meng Tian: "..." Meng Tian began to cheat: "I have never

    seen

    this Juanshu, how do I know how to punctuate sentences? Alright, alright, hurry up and continue memorizing, and when you finish memorizing, we will go out to play."

    Ah Zheng: "..."

    Ah Zheng continued to recite silently. For some reason, he always felt that Meng Tian didn't seem very smart. However, General Mengwu is obviously well-versed, and he can easily talk about allusions, so why his son didn't even learn any of his advantages.

    Ah Zheng finished reciting the book, took the Qin crossbow and followed Meng Tian out.

    On the way, Ah Zheng asked Meng Tian: "Where do you want to take me to play?"

    Meng Tian just wanted to reach out to touch Ah Zheng's head, but he avoided it all at once, so he had no choice but to let go: "Let's go to Dongshi. A group of good horses have come to the city, and I want to go and have a look. Ah Zheng, can you ride a horse?"

    Ah Zheng shook his head.

    Meng Tian said: "In that case, then you can pick a horse and I will teach you how to ride it."

    Ah Zheng nodded his thanks, and then asked: "Aren't horses a military supply? How can they be sold in the market?" Meng

    Tian explained: "These horses are not man-made horses, but wild horses that the shepherds went to the grasslands. This kind of horses are wild and difficult to tame, not suitable for military supplies, not to mention that people who buy and sell horses will be recorded , don’t have to worry about outflow of military supplies.”

    “That’s why.”

    “We don’t choose adult wild horses, we choose a few strong foals, and when the time comes, people will raise them, and they can ride when they want to ride. Let’s go, Ahead is the East Market."

    Ah Zheng looked not far away, and saw a tall archway standing in front of him, he and Meng Tian paid the entrance fee at the gatehouse, registered their identities, and walked to the horse selling place.

    Behind them, in an unknown corner, a cold light flashed quietly.

    The author has something to say:

    In a country with inherent Tao, the government does not obey the ruler, and the people do not obey the government. ——"The Book of Shang Jun"

    , I will try to write more tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 387 159
Author : Young Master Yongan Alternate Title : 前女友黑化日常 Summary: Every profound love story must have a cannon fodder ex-girlfriend. If one day the ex...
1.7M 94.6K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
118K 1.9K 142
Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had transmigrated into a novel about the entert...
2.8M 185K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...