Raising Xiao Yingzheng

Galing kay Xiaoshuo_

Lin Ju is obsessed with the popular "Cloud Raising Cubs" interactive game and can't help herself. She cares a... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 6

1.5K 21 0
Galing kay Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 6

    Ah Zheng hadn't figured out how to contact A Niang who was hidden by the Zhao family, but he first met Ah Li, the companion Qingke was talking about.

    A Li is a good-looking young man with fair skin and wind-blown hair. He has a special temperament on his body, which reminds people of the crystal clear snow that is about to melt in the bamboo forest on the high mountain.

    A Li's every move reveals elegance and delicacy, which is in stark contrast to the rude and unruly Qing Ke around him. After entering the courtyard, he bowed to Ah Zheng, and said warmly: "Thank you for your words of help that day."

    Ah Zheng kept a small face and shook his head: "The one who saved you is your companion, and I Nothing to do."

    Ah Li smiled weakly: "Anyway, thank you for your idea."

    Ah Zheng looked at the two teenagers in front of him: "You guys came to see me today, what's the matter?"

    Ah Li just wanted to answer , Qing Ke who was standing next to him preempted him and said: "My child, have you ever seen a girl who looks very similar to Ah Li? She is probably two or three years younger than him.

    " Puzzled: "No."

    Qing Ke waved his fist bitterly, a little disappointed: "Like this, if you see a girl like this in the future, can you tell us, we are willing to pay any price."

    Ah Zheng was a little puzzled: "For no reason, why do you think I will meet that girl?"

    Qingke laughed heartily, and patted Ah Zheng's shoulder vigorously: "Children, you don't really think that you are a good disguise Right. You know how to read, you like to be clean, you have to wash your hands before eating, and you also know the habits of the nobles of Yan Kingdom. There are so many nonsense rules. Although I don’t know what your identity is, you should be a high-class nobleman, right? Maybe there was a doctor in the family?"

    Ah Zheng's face was tense, he took a step back, and touched the dagger tied around his waist with his small hand.

    Ah Li pushed Qing Ke lightly, and quickly explained to Ah Zheng: "We have no malice towards you, but some of your habits make it easy to see that you have been well-educated. Nowadays, there are wars in various countries, and people are living in poverty. There are too many nobles. The girl Qing Ke mentioned is my younger sister. She was kidnapped maliciously and disappeared. But she is beautiful, and she will probably be sold to the nobles as slaves. Therefore, If one day you regain your identity, can you please help me and keep an eye on my sister's whereabouts?" He lowered his eyebrows, looking lonely and pitiful.

    Lin Ju couldn't help saying: "Boy, he looks so pitiful."

    Ah Zheng was taken aback, for fear that his mountain god would be discovered by the two teenagers in front of him. But looking carefully at their expressions, it seems that they didn't hear Aju's words. Could it be that he is the only one who can hear Aju's voice?

    He was slightly puzzled, but his little hand still held the dagger tightly. He nodded sullenly, "If there is a chance, I will help you pay attention." It was an admission of his identity.     A Li smiled gently at him: "Thank you. By the way, let me tell you about the latest news from various countries. At the beginning of this year, taking advantage of the lack of soldiers and food in Zhao State after the Changping War, Yan State wanted to After attacking Zhao, General Lianpo of Zhao besieged the capital of Yan, and King Yan was forced to cede five cities."     Seeing that Ah Zheng didn't respond to the news of Yan, he continued: "There is also Qin. , I heard that in the autumn of this year, the King of Qin State died, and Prince An Guojun succeeded to the throne as the new king. He chose a son whom he had never heard of before as the crown prince. By the way, the new Prince of Qin State was called Zizi Chu."     Holding the dagger in his hand, Ah Zheng listened to Ah Li's narration with a blank expression on his face. He had no feelings for the great-grandfather who had never been masked, and he had no reaction to his death. His elder father succeeded to the throne. It has nothing to do with him. As for the new Prince of Qin, Zi Chu, he has never heard his father mention this name, probably some uncle.     A Li continued: "By the way, I heard that the son Chu changed his name to Chu because he recognized the Empress Dowager Huayang as his mother. He also has a name called Yiren. I heard that he was the proton who was sent to Zhao Guolai before. .”

    Ah Zheng was startled, Zi Chu was actually his father? Is he already the Prince of Qin? Then will he come to pick him and A Niang back to Qin?

    Ah Li carefully looked at the child's face, and there was nothing abnormal, so he could only say: "That's all I know for now, we'll come to see you another day." After speaking, he took Qingke and left the gate of the small courtyard After being shut, Ah Zheng held the dagger tightly with both hands, his face slightly confused.

    Lin Ju touched Zai Zai's little head distressedly: "Zai Zai, just now did A Li mean that your father is already the prince of Qin?" Ah Zheng nodded: "Well,

    if Dafu doesn't have a second son named Yi If it’s someone’s son, that Zichu should be referring to Father.”

    “Then he——” When will he come to take you home? Lin Ju felt that it was not good to ask a child who had been abandoned for such a long time, so she put it another way: "Maybe he will come to pick you up and your mother back home soon, but you are hiding here, Qin Guo Can the people of the Qin Dynasty find you?"

    Azheng shook his head, his small eyes were full of confusion: "But I can't go to the street and just say that I am the son of Qin State." This is not just waiting for King Zhao to send troops. catch him?

    Lin Ju didn't come up with any good ideas: "Ah! How annoying! Forget it, don't think about it, let's take one step at a time."

    Zhao Guo, Zhao Wanggong.

    A young man dressed in the clothes of the state of Qin looked at King Zhao who was sitting in front of him and asked, "It's been five days now. I wonder if King Zhao has found my young master?"

    King Zhao patted the table impatiently, and the bamboo slips on the table rolled There was a crisp sound when it landed on the ground, and he explained patiently: "The widow has already ordered people to search the mountain. As far as a seven or eight-year-old child can run, he will definitely find it in a few days." How can he take a small guest in his eyes, but unfortunately the young man in front of him is from the state of Qin. The war between the state of Zhao and the state of Qin has not slowed down so far, so he can only pinch his nose to show respect.

    The young man smiled and said: "Don't disturb, King Zhao, you have taken good care of the Crown Princess and the young prince for many years. The villain is only worried about the two lords. Especially the young prince, he is the eldest son of His Royal Highness."

    Zhao Wang resisted the yin and yang of the person in front of him: "I know, you go back to the post and wait for the news."

    After the young man walked out of the Zhao Palace, he asked the waiter beside him: "The Zhao Wang sent troops to find the young master, and our people also did not find the young master. Is the whereabouts of the young master?"

    The waiter shook his head: "Judging from the traces of the house where the young master used to live, the people in Zhao State did not lie. After the young master went out that day, he did not go back to that hut. It stands to reason that it should be near the village. We really can't find where the young master is."

    The young man felt a little headache, he was Lu Buwei's servant. Although Lu Buwei is currently only staying in the Qin Palace as the teacher of Prince Chu, the king of Qin is old and frail, and it will be a matter of time before Prince Chu succeeds to the throne, and Lu Buwei will definitely hold the power. It was hard for him to get this task of bringing back the princess and the young prince, so he couldn't mess it up.

    He asked the waiter beside him: "How is the Crown Princess?"

    The waiter replied: "The Crown Princess learned that the young master was missing, and she stayed in the room crying all day long."

    The waiter hesitated for a moment and asked: "Master, the Crown Prince of Qin After all, there are still Chu Ji and Young Master Cheng Yao in the palace, although the crown prince has said that Zhao Ji will be made the crown princess, but everything is still undecided, is it really appropriate for you to stand in line so early?" The young man laughed, but did not answer

    . . Anyone who has seen Zhao Ji's face would not ask such a question. Such a woman, no man can refuse. I heard that the son Zheng has gone through hardships since he was a child, and the child tempered like this is like a shining stone, and he will definitely be loved by the King of Qin. What's more, there is still Lu Buwei standing behind Zhao Ji and Gong Zizheng, how can the little baby who is still breastfeeding by Gong Zi Cheng Yu compare to him?     It's just that this Gong Zizheng hid himself too well, neither his people nor Zhao Wang's people could find where he was hiding? How can we find out the child?     On the second day, Qing Ke and Ah Li brought several news to Ah Zheng, one of which was that a Qin merchant was buying a Qin man who was a slave in Zhao in the north of Handan.     At that time, Ah Zheng was copying books at the desk. When he heard the news, he put down his pen and fell into deep thought.

    "Zai Zai, is there anything special about this incident?"

    Ah Zheng played with the brush in his hand and explained, "I heard a story from Lu Aweng, which is very similar to this incident." "

    What kind of story is it?" "

    Lv Aweng told me that the country of Lu, which has long been extinct, had a law a long time ago. If the people of Lu country meet people who are forced to be slaves in other countries, as long as they redeem these people and regain their freedom, they will be free. You can get compensation and rewards from the state. Confucius had a student named Zi Gong. He redeemed the Lu people, but he refused to accept the compensation from the state. Confucius was very angry and said: "Zigong, you receive compensation from the state and don't It won't damage your character, but if you don't receive it, then no one in the Lu Kingdom will redeem the people who suffered.'"

    Lin Ju nodded: "I think what Confucius said makes sense. If someone uses If Zigong’s standard of behavior is to be demanded by other Lu people, then no one will be willing to redeem them. Good deeds will be rewarded, and more people will do good deeds.” She thought for a while and continued: “     Zi Zai’s elders told you this story, could the Qin businessman who redeemed the Qin people in Zhao have something to do with Zai Zai’s elders?”     Ah Zheng’s face was a little confused: “I’m not sure, although Lu Aweng and I mentioned this story, but maybe other people know it too?"     Lin Ju said: "But judging from the behavior of this Qin businessman, at least what he showed was kind. Zai Zai, you know that Qin State has Is there a law like this for redeeming people?"     Ah Zheng shook his head: "I grew up in the State of Zhao, and what I heard the most was what my father and Lu Aweng told me about the State of Qin, but I didn't know the laws of the State of Qin." Lin     Ju After thinking for a while, he said, "How about, Zai Zai, go to the north of the city to see the Qin businessman who bought the Qin people, maybe there will be some clues?"     Ah Zheng was a little moved, but hesitant: "But—"     Lin Ju said: "It's so decided, Zai Zai, you call Qing Ke and A Li, in case something happens, they can still protect you." After getting along for a while, Zai Zai and the two teenagers are barely close. friends.

    Azheng nodded and made up his mind: "Okay then."

    The author has something to say:

    "Zigong Redempting People" is from "Lu Shi Chunqiu Xianzhilan Chawei Chapter". (It was written by someone sent by Lu Buwei, and the current timeline does not have this book.)

    There is a follow-up to this story: Later, Zilu rescued a drowning man. The man thanked him for sending a cow, and Zilu accepted it. Confucius said happily: "From then on, the people of Lu will be brave enough to save those who fell into the water."

    About Zi Chu and Yiren: According to historical records, Yiren (whose biological mother was Xia Ji) came back to Qin State and recognized Mrs. Huayang (at that time Qin State Mrs. Huayang is the mother, because Mrs. Huayang is from the state of Chu, so the stranger wore the clothes of the Chu people to make her happy, so Mrs. Huayang changed the name of the stranger to Zichu (another way of saying "Chu") , which means the son of Chu people.

    Today’s Zai Zai is still as cute as ever, come and praise the little cuties, refill ^^

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.7K 405 6
Evelynn Olivia is popular at Riot academy with everyone respecting her and her only showing kindness to her four friends since childhood. Here comes...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.8M 113K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.1M 27.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...