Raising Xiao Yingzheng

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Ju is obsessed with the popular "Cloud Raising Cubs" interactive game and can't help herself. She cares a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 5

1.4K 31 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 5 Qingke

    Bang, bang, bang, Ah Zheng heard his heart beating violently. He had jumped into the nurse's yard and was standing outside the nurse's hut. He didn't know whether he was facing admission or deportation.

    Late at night, the village was silent, and he knocked on the wooden door carefully. Fortunately, there are few people in the village, and more men died on the battlefield. As long as you are careful, no one will notice the movement here.

    The door opened, and the nurse saw him. She silently pulled him into the house.

    The wet nurse's house is not big, there are only two rooms, one is piled with sundries, and the other is used for living. As for cooking, a small stove was set up in the yard.

    The nurse led Ah Zheng into the room where the sundries were piled up, and managed to find a place where people could sleep. She went out to move in the bedding, took a pottery pot burning charcoal, and said to Ah Zheng: "Tonight you sleep Here." Then he walked out.

    Ah Zheng took her hand, a little puzzled: "You, why don't you ask me why I came here?"

    The woman looked at him and sneered: "Mr. Qin Zheng, what else can you come to my house for?"

    Ah Zheng There was a silence.

    The voice of a child calling for A Niang came from the next room, and the woman walked over while responding.

    Lin Ju's voice sounded: "So she still has a child."

    Ah Zheng nodded, "It's the post-war orphan she took in."

    The child's parents died in the Battle of Handan just like her son, and the wet nurse felt sorry for that child. The child took him in. Azheng still can't figure out what kind of mood the wet nurse came to work in the proton mansion of the proton of Qin State, and what kind of mood she used to teach him who just came to the village to ask for a living? Nurse, what kind of person is she?

    Ah Zheng felt a pair of hands touching his head, and Lin Ju's voice sounded: "Zai Zai, it's getting late, go to bed quickly." Ah Zheng followed her strength and lay down on the quilt, the quilt was warm

    , Full of sunshine. With a brazier burning next to it, the house is safe and warm. He said softly: "Aju, good night."

    "Good night, Zai Zai."

    Time passed quietly, Ah Zheng called softly: "Ah Ju?"

    No one responded, his mountain god should have left.

    Ah Zheng clenched the unsheathed dagger tightly and closed his eyes. It was very quiet at night. Occasionally, there were exclamations of a child's restless sleep and the gentle voice of a woman coaxing the child from the next room. It seemed that everything was so beautiful. The quilt is warm and makes people sleepy.

    But Ah Zheng didn't dare to sleep, he listened quietly, waiting for the final judgment.

    Time passed by every minute and every second, and the children in the next room seemed to be asleep, and they hadn't heard anything for a long time.

    In such a warm night, everything was so peaceful, Ah Zheng grabbed the quilt tightly, and the cold blade of the dagger stuck to his skin, bringing him sobriety. He was apprehensive and afraid.

    Finally, he heard the woman throw off the quilt and get off the bed, loosen the latch, and walk out of the house. Then, there was the sound of straw sandals rubbing against the gravel in the courtyard, and the sound of the courtyard door opening... Ah Zheng clenched the dagger in his hand,

    gently Sighed lightly.

    The wet nurse, in the end, made her choice.

    He got up and dressed, and walked out of the yard with the dagger in hand. He looked back at the small hut yard for the last time, wondering what the wet nurse was thinking? Why did she remind him at the beginning?

    Early morning, Handan City.

    The soldier guarding the city yawned, looked at the crowd entering the city boredly, and complained to his companions next to him: "Handan used to be a big city, but after the war four years ago, it has become so depressed." The companions were also a little frustrated

    . : "Who says it's not? In a big war, how many middle-aged men died, and how many orphans and beggars were born in the city? Did you just walk in?" "The

    people of Qin are hateful! I will kill them!"

    Ah Zheng, who had already sneaked into the city pretending to be a beggar, naturally didn't know the complaints of the soldiers guarding the city. After entering the city, he went straight to the north of the city. Lu Aweng is a good friend of his father and mother, and often visits him at the Proton Mansion. Sometimes, Lu Aweng would tease him like telling jokes, and talk about the distribution of forces of the three religions and nine streams in Handan City. Ah Zheng clenched his fist, he should be able to survive there.

    When Lin Ju wakes up to play the game, she finds that the map has changed. Zai Zai has moved her location at some point. She stays in a good room. The whole room is made of wood, and the inside is very dark. It burns quietly, bringing dim light.

    Zai Zai sat cross-legged on the low bed, propping his chin with one hand and holding a dagger in the other, wondering what he was thinking.

    "Zai Zai, where is this place?" Lin Ju was a little curious.

    "This is the north of Handan City, our new residence." The cub showed a cute and enchanting smile.

    Lin Ju sensed that something was wrong, and she asked carefully: "What happened last night?"

    Ah Zheng shook his head: "It's nothing, but I suddenly thought of such a place to go, so I don't have to involve that kind woman, so I moved here Already."

    Although Lin Ju felt that Zai Zai's explanation was a bit far-fetched, she didn't ask any more questions, and only cared: "Is it safe here?"

    Ah Zheng was about to answer when the door was pushed open, and a man bigger than he looked A boy of a few years old walked in. He looked at Ah Zheng with surprise that could not be concealed in his eyes: "Our people succeeded." Today, the boy in front of him came to the north of the city and said he wanted to talk to him about a business, and they followed his advice. Do it, it really worked.

    The boy looked at the eight-year-old child in front of him, and pursed his lips: "I would like to admit defeat, you can live here."

    Ah Zheng said: "I want a separate place, will your people bother me?"

    The young man snorted and said with a sneer, "We rangers always pay attention to the rules of the world, and never do such unscrupulous things."

    Ah Zheng nodded: "Thank you very much."

    When the young man was far away, Lin Ju hurriedly asked: "Zai Zai, what's going on?"

    Ah Zheng explained briefly: "It's nothing serious. Their companions were arrested by the government. I will teach them how to deal with it." Get your companions out."

    "So, is Zai Zai's place safe?"

    Ah Zheng nodded, "If these rangers obey the rules, it's safe here. And in Handan City, I can also inquire Some useful news."

    The most dangerous place is the safest place, since Zai Zai said so, he should be sure.

    "Aren't you hungry now, baby? Have you eaten yet?"

    "There is one wheatbread left in the hut. I ate half of it. I'm not very hungry."

    Lin Ju went to refresh the mall again, this time What I got was a small bag of egg yolk pie. She quickly tore open the outer package and stuffed it into Zai Zai's mouth: "Zai Zai, you have to find a way to let yourself eat some vegetables, otherwise you will be malnourished and get stomach problems if you are hungry and full.

    " Full of the soft and sweet smell of egg yolk pie, he said vaguely: "Well...I will try my best." In the midst of winter, except for the green house in the Zhao Palace's greenhouse, the only vegetables are probably bamboo shoots. It's a little difficult. But his mountain god is also concerned about her, so he can only try his best to satisfy her request.

    Ah Zheng counted his belongings, a dagger, a box of matches, half a piece of wheat cake, and half a bag of egg yolk pie just given by the mountain god.

    Alas, he is poorer than ever. It's a pity that his book is still in that small hut, and some Zhao Bing will secretly take it away in exchange for wine money.

    A few days later, the teenager found him a job - copying books. In this place where stones are thrown at people, and out of the ten people hit, nine and a half are illiterate, and the remaining half are fools, there is such a high-end job as copying books, Ah Zheng expressed his doubts.

    After spending a few days with Ah Zheng, the young man had already figured out his temper, and showed off: "We have a cooperation with the Zhao family's caravan. We find someone to help them copy the books. They buy the books to other countries, and the profits can be high." gone."

    The Zhao family, the Zhao family where Auntie lives, Ah Zheng was puzzled, and expressed his confusion on the face: "Can people from other countries understand Zhao's writing?" The

    young man waved his hand: "Who knows, anyway, we have money to earn That’s fine, the main thing is that they require that the fonts of the characters should not be too far apart, and it’s a pity that only a few of us can draw like them, which is a pity.” Ah Zheng was shocked: “How can you call it like a picture?! Don’t you know how to write

    ? The book is actually painted on it?"

    The young man looked indifferent: "What does it matter, just follow the words on the copy, just draw it as it is, and it's fine if it looks the same. But boy, who are you? I know how to read.”

    Ah Zheng patted his head in embarrassment: “Actually, I am similar to you, and I still don’t know many characters.”

    The young man patted the child on the shoulder vigorously, almost knocking him to the ground, and laughed: “Don’t worry about it, child. Pretending, it’s rare for the poor to be literate, kid, are you just like my family, your ancestors were rich back then? It’s a pity that I didn’t follow my father to learn how to read, so I learned half of it, hahahahahahahaha .” The boy smirked and slapped Ah Zheng vigorously.

    Ah Zheng quickly fled from his big hands, and this man was too strong: "How is the companion you rescued?"

    Speaking of the companion, the young man regained his spirits: "He suffered a little in prison. Flesh injury, it’s nothing serious. Speaking of which, boy, how do you know so clearly about Young Master Dan of Yan State? Are you from Yan State? But you look like Qin people?” They are pretending to be followers of Young Master Dan of Yan State Identity, rescued the companion.

    Ah Zheng neither admitted nor denied it, and changed his words: "The jailer must know that he has been deceived by now, you tell your companions to be careful." "Don't worry," the boy patted

    Ah Zheng's shoulder vigorously again, "I They have been settled long ago, nothing will happen, don't worry about us. When Ah Li's injury heals, I will bring him to see you, and today I will leave first, kid." Ah Zheng covered his hands and was

    photographed With red shoulders, he took a deep breath, and rolled his big eyes at his back: "There is something wrong." He is not a child at all.

    Zai Zai is so lively and cute, Lin Ju smiled and said: "This guy is really funny, Zai Zai, what's his name?" "It

    seems to be called Qing Ke, who knows if it's a pseudonym." Ah Zheng complained in a low voice.

    Lin Ju patted his head: "Zai Zai, your grandfather Zhao's family is also in Handan City, are you planning to contact them?"

    Ah Zheng hesitated: "In a few days, I will find a chance to send a message to A Niang Let's go." I don't know if Aniang will be worried about him.

    The author has something to say:

    Qing Ke: This kid is really interesting, I want to share it with Ah Li.

    Please give Xiao Yingzheng more collections and more encouragement from all the cuties, the pen refill (v)

    thanks to the little cutie for the overlord ticket that

    the mirror image threw a rocket launcher throwing time: 2021091414:26:48

    the mirror image threw a landmine throwing Time: 2021091308:05:12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.2K 40
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 在恋爱综艺做导师 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In a heroine's Millionaire essay, the heroine is an amateur, relying on a love variety show to become...
32.7K 1.3K 59
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘!! 𝐌𝐓𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋!! Jiang Miaomiao transmigrated into an apocalyptic book and becam...
3M 192K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
26.1K 475 45
https://m.shubaow.net/62/62617/ Author: June Watermelon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-18 Latest: Chapter 45 3 Big Guys rebirth...