Raising Xiao Yingzheng

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Ju is obsessed with the popular "Cloud Raising Cubs" interactive game and can't help herself. She cares a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 4

1.5K 31 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 4 Zhao Bing

    Ah Zheng was silent for a while, picked up the big bundle that had been thrown on the ground, entered the room, closed the door, and lay on the bed sullenly on his back.

    He knew that no one here liked him, and they all harbored malice and wanted him to die.

    Is it because he is from Qin?

    He reached out and covered his face.

    Clearly both Qin and Zhao were in the north, but the Zhao people seemed to be able to tell at a glance that he was from Qin. Han, Zhao, Wei, Chu, Yan, and Qi called themselves the "Six Kingdoms of Shandong", separated from Qin State, which started as a horse dealer in the northwest, and Qin people called them barbarian horsemen. He knew that Zhao people hated him because too many Zhao people died in the war between Qin and Zhao, but was it his fault? Was he responsible for the deaths of those hundreds of thousands?

    "Zai Zai, have you woken up? The sun is drying your ass!"

    A clear female voice rang out, pulling Ah Zheng out of his confusion, and the mountain god came again. He tried his best to put a smile on his face and put down his hands: "I have I woke up, but I'm a little tired, so I'll lie down on the bed for a while." He got off the bed as he spoke.

    Lin Ju enlarged the game interface, found a big package in the corner of the hut, and poked it lightly: "Hey, baby, what is this?"

    Ah Zheng walked over to open the package, and said as he unwrapped it: " This is something sent by the Zhao family this morning." He opened the package, and inside were two winter coats, two coats, a dozen hard-baked wheat cakes, and a small jar the size of a palm. Ah Zheng opened the jar, and a sweet smell gushed out, it was honey.

    The clothes and wheat cakes were sent by the Zhao family, and the honey was probably prepared by Auntie. I don't know how she is doing in the Zhao family.

    "Huh, it's honey?" Lin Ju was a little surprised, "Zai Zai, when you make lunch, you roasted that snake, it's just right for you to eat with honey." Ah Zheng nodded: "Okay." Ah Zheng

    's

    cook The craftsmanship is not bad, and the fragrant snake meat soaked in honey is really delicious. After lunch, Ah Zheng hesitated and said, "Aju, can I give some of the instant noodles you gave me to others?"

    "Okay, who do you want to give it to?"

    Ah Zheng unpacked a few packets of instant noodles, took only the bread, put them into a jar, crushed them to pieces, and walked out the door .

    Lin Ju adjusted her perspective and looked at the layout of the entire village from above. She found that Zai Zai lived in the northwest corner of the village. The other thatched huts in the village were arranged in a relatively compact manner, as if protecting each other, while Zai Zai's small hut was alone. Staying in the corner, like a poor little guy who was pushed into the corner.

    Ah Zheng walked to the door of a family and knocked on the courtyard door. The sun came out today, and it was a sunny day. There were some cleaned clay pots scattered in the yard. Lin Ju recalled that this seemed to be the family that Zai Zai sent firewood to before.

    The door of the thatched hut was opened, and a woman in coarse linen came out, looking at Ah Zheng coldly through the low fence wall: "What are you doing here?" Ah Zheng handed over the jar: "Here, here you

    are , It’s for food.”

    The woman opened the jar, and she didn’t know what kind of powder it was, it was oily and fragrant, like wheat flour that could only be eaten during Chinese New Year. She took the jar and went into the house, and after a while she came out with the empty jar and returned it to Ah Zheng.

    She said coldly, "Don't come here again."

    Ah Zheng nodded, "Okay."

    She was silent for a while, took a deep breath, and continued, "Also, be careful of the men in the village."

    Ah Zheng took the jar, Responded: "Okay, thank you."

    All the way back to the small hut quietly.

    Lin Ju was a little curious, and asked Zai Zai: "Zai Zai, that woman told you to be careful of the men in the village just now, is something bad going to happen?" Ah Zheng shook his head: "I don't know, maybe

    they will come to rob me Every time someone from the Zhao family comes to deliver something, the people in the village will always snatch some."

    Lin Ju manipulated the game panel and rubbed Zai Zai's head: "Then Zai Zai, please pay attention to safety, if they really If someone comes to grab something, let them do it, don’t let yourself get hurt.”

    Ah Zheng nodded and smiled, "Okay, I see."

    Lin Ju patted his head: "Zai Zai is willing to share food with those who have helped him. Zai Zai is such a good boy."

    Ah Zheng lowered his eyebrows. He didn't tell the foolish mountain god that the woman had been his wet nurse. Her husband and eldest son were Zhao soldiers and died on the battlefield of Changping. In order to support the child, she entered the proton mansion of Prince Qin as his wet nurse. Then, in the Battle of Handan, her second son and 12-year-old third son were also dragged into the battlefield, and they all died.

    It was only when Ah Zheng was thrown here by the Zhao family that he found out that the nanny also lived in this village. She always looked at him with hatred and pity, but she taught him how to make a fire and cook, how to carry water and chop firewood, and how to survive in this village full of Zhao people. When he learns this, she will never talk to him again, never say a word to him again. When the children in the village bullied him, she just watched coldly, without making a sound or stopping him, as if they had never been strangers.

    The wet nurse hated him just like all Zhao people hated Qin people.

    Ah Zheng shook his head, and regained his composure. He had to chop and collect firewood again, at least to store all the firewood for this winter.

    After thinking about it, he put all the instant noodles into a jar and crushed them, then unpacked all the seasoning packets and vegetable packets, threw all the plastic bags and cartons into the fire, and burned them all .

    Ah Zheng explained to the mountain god: "When I go out to chop firewood, someone may come in the house, and we must not let them see strange things." Lin Ju smiled and said, "You don't need to explain

    so much to me, these things are already gone. I gave it to you, it’s your stuff, you can deal with it as you like, but you can only eat glutinous rice flour in the future.”

    Ah Zheng smiled and didn’t say any more. He took the small pot of honey and two wheat cakes, took the hatchet and went up the mountain.

    Zai Zai was cutting firewood on the mountain, and Lin Ju desperately refreshed the mall. Because Ah Zheng was small and weak, he could only chop off thin branches and shrubs. This kind of firewood is the most unburned. Once burned, it can't be used again, and it can't be used as charcoal. Lin Ju wants to help Zai Zai refresh something that can be used.

    "Ding dong", what appeared this time was actually a military dagger. The saber is small and exquisite, and the blood groove is specially made on the body of the knife, which is convenient and smooth.

    Lin Ju simply took a knife and helped Zai Zai chop wood together.     Ah Zheng looked at the cold silver dagger that suddenly appeared next to him. He was a little

    dazed. He murmured: "What a beautiful knife."

In the palm of his hand: "This dagger is given to Zai Zai. Be careful when using it, don't cut yourself.

    " Pull out the scabbard, the surface is shining with cold silver light, it is really a good knife. The best weapon he has ever seen is the bronze sword in my father's study room, which is said to have been bestowed by the king of Qin before my father came to Zhao as a hostage. Even that sword, compared to the dagger in front of him, is only one-two-tenth. Is this a fairy thing?

    The hatchet in his hand is also made of copper. Although he cherishes it very much, the edge of the knife has long been blunted and it is very inconvenient to use.

    "Zizai, this is a military dagger. You can chop firewood with the serrations on the back of the knife. It should be easier."

    Ah Zheng tried it, and it worked, but he used it once and put the dagger away. It would be too wasteful for a sharp weapon to chop firewood.

    With a good knife, Ah Zheng became more motivated to chop wood. He quickly tidied up the cut branches and prepared to go down the mountain with the help of Lin Ju.

    It's just that when he reached the foot of the mountain, he suddenly shivered, remembering what the nurse said to him today: "Be careful of the men in the village." The nurse hadn't cared about him this much for a long time. Reminding him like this, what did she know?

    He felt a little uneasy, and put down the firewood: "Aju, are you still there? Can you help me see if there are any strange people in the village? Especially near our small hut." Lin Ju tried and     found The furthest viewing angle cannot exceed one kilometer, but fortunately, the small hut has not exceeded this distance. She narrowed her vision closer to the small hut, and found some people standing beside the house. Although they were wearing coarse linen clothes, their clothes were clean, and they were holding spears. The leader was a man with very fair skin. As for the village, there are no strange people.     Lin Ju turned her gaze back to Zai Zai and told him the situation.     Ah Zheng clenched his fists, his lips turned white: "I suspect that those people are sent by King Zhao to hunt and kill me."     Lin Ju became anxious all of a sudden: "Then what should we do? How did they find you? Don't worry about it. That's it, the thatched cottage can't go back, and the food can be refreshed by the mall, where are you going to live?" It's winter, and if you hide in the mountains, you will definitely get sick. As for caves and the like, there are wolves and tigers in the mountains. Ah Zheng has never dared to move around the mountains, and has never seen caves or tree holes.     Ah Zheng didn't know what to do. After all, he was only eight years old, so young that he was able to support himself, which was a great thing. He frowned: "Just stay in the mountains for one night, it should be fine."     Lin Ju immediately retorted: "No, it's too dangerous, and the winter is so cold, you will get sick." The medicine given to Zai Zai before was a game The novice gift pack is automatically given to her, and she is not sure that she can refresh the cold medicine in that useless mall.     She was quick to think, and suddenly thought: "Zai Zai, go find that woman today, act like a baby, pretend to be pitiful, let her take you in."     Nurse?     Ah Zheng lowered his eyebrows: "But she is from Zhao, and I am from Qin, why did she help me?"     Lin Ju recalled: "But I think she likes you very much, although she was cold when she saw you today, But she has been looking at the frostbite on your hands, I think she still cares about you very much. And isn't there a relationship between you and her who steals food?"

    The corner of Ah Zheng's mouth twitched, can stealing food be considered friendship? However, if caught by Zhao Bing, he would definitely die, and if he was betrayed by a nurse, he would definitely die. As for hiding in the mountains to feed wild animals, it goes without saying, he'd better take a gamble.

    Ah Zheng had been hiding near the foot of the mountain. It was strange that the Zhao soldiers did not search around the village.

    The sun is setting, the sun is getting darker, and the night is gradually coming.

    There was no moon tonight, and under the protection of the night, Ah Zheng gathered his clothes and quietly went into the village to the wet nurse's house.

    The author has something to say:     Lin

    Ju: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh     . I have been reading it wrong, no wonder I can't type it out after typing.     During the Spring and Autumn and Warring States Periods, iron smelting technology was still immature, and weapons were mainly made of bronze, wood, and bamboo, and there might be a small amount of iron.     Please give me a comment and a favorite, please take care of the poor little Yingzheng, love me O(≧▽≦)O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.9M 186K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
118K 1.9K 142
Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had transmigrated into a novel about the entert...
147K 3.1K 71
Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the control group of the heroine's cousin in th...