King of the hero's |My hero a...

By _kosu_

In this timeline, Izuku Midoriya was born with the Gum Gum quirk, which allows him to stretch and blow up his... More

My rubbery quirk
Training with All Might
The UA entrance exam
Class A's introduction
Gum Gum vs Santōryū
Class A's battles and leader
The USJ incident Part 1
The USJ incident Part 2
Sports festival preparations
The obstacle course
A kids game????
A burning family
Uraraka's Will
Gum Gum vs Diable Jambe
An Immovable Object vs An Unstoppable Force
The sports festival's winner
A King's Meal
A deal with the devil
Class A's interships
Kodomo Yūsutasu and The Old Man
Deku's Bizarre Adventure
Three Girls One Rabbit And Guardian Dog
A Burning Friend
The calm before the storm
The Hero Killer Stain
A New Dawn
Class A's Reunion
The Final Exam
Class A's Resolve
A Fateful Encounter
The Summer Camp
His Hero
A lost friend
Tomura's Master
All Might vs All For One
Gifted blades
Akuyaku Gakkō
The hero licensing exam
Closure
Izuku Midoriya Vs Katsuki Bakugo
The Big Three
David's Mistake
Chisaki's Deal
The Lagoon Squad
The Lagoon Squad vs The League of Villains
The Deku Agency's Will
Kai "Overhaul" Chisaki
Lemillion's Rage
Shigaraki's Message
Unexpected Reunions
Hidden Talent
A New Threat
A Gentle Man
A Bouncy Battle
The Number Two Hero: Endeavour
Tomura's Statement
Class 1-A's Tournament
Class A's Decisive battles
Class A's Decision
Distant Memories
Intermission Chapter [Explanation on all of my OC's]
Poking The Bear
Australia's Last Hope
The WhiteStache Agency
The Justice Association
Loose Ends
Nabu Island

A Perfect Duo

1.4K 42 5
By _kosu_

"Hosu, this city seems nice." A blonde mumbled to herself, roaming the streets of Hosu. Usually, Hosu would be a peaceful place, but unfortunately for the residents, a hero killer was on the loose. This didn't bother the girl since she didn't know of his existence in the first place, making her stay here quite peaceful.

"Wow! Isn't that impressive, the Year Representative Izuku Midoriya has pulled ahead!" An energetic man commentated.

"Izuku's in first, I knew he could do it!" She squealed out loud, catching the attention of a few people passing by. "Sorry." She apologised before heading down a back alley and fixing her headphones. "Look at him go! That's my future number-one hero." She continued, walking down the alley until it came to a corner. "Lemme sit on these boxes." She muttered to herself, placing herself on top of a stack of boxes, allowing her to continue her peaceful watch of the UA sports festival.

"Did you see that ladies and gentlemen?! Midoriya from Class 1A seems to be flying!" The man continued.

"He's so creative with his quirk." She noted.

"Midoriya is a very creative student of mine, his quirk may be wacky, but he does do the very best with what he's got. That is why I expect him to be one of the greatest heroes of the upcoming generation and possibly ever." The unenthusiastic man stated, agreeing with the girl.

"Exactly, I like this teacher, he knows what he's talking about." She smiled, taking a sip of her water. A minute went by and the boy she had been so closely fixated on had finished the race, when he had finished she began to jump up and down in joy. "Yes Izuku, you did an excellent job. Mwah!" She celebrated, kissing the screen when the camera focused on the broccoli-haired boy.

After celebrating his victory, she stood up and then took a right, leading her into another long alley. Once she walked toward the end, she took her phone out again but put it back when she saw that the race wasn't finished.

"Himiko Midoriya, that sounds perfect." She giggled, turning another corner. As she made her way down the alley, she smelt something she was all too familiar with. "Is that... blood?" She asked herself, clutching onto her chest as her heart suddenly stopped for a moment. For a moment the girl stood still, but her curiosity for whose blood it was took over and she made her way down the alley to see another turn. To not get spotted, the girl slowly peaked around the corner, making sure she wasn't seen. "What's that?" She asked herself once again.

"Stain, I promise we will stop you!" An injured hero claimed, trying to activate his quirk but to no avail.

"We? Who is we? Your fake hero friends? The only hero who can stop me is All Might, he is a true hero. Selfless and pure, you are the opposite. Tainted and evil." The aggressor fired back, stabbing his blade into the hero's back.

"ARGH! I-I can't feel my legs." The hero cried, trying to at least flex his legs.

"I thought I should paralyse you, leaving your quirk practically useless. It's your consequence for being a fake hero Ingenium." Stain chuckled, taking his blade out of the paralysed hero. "Anyway, the sound of cop cars is getting awfully loud, I think it's my time to leave. Also, girl hiding behind the wall, come out." Stain ordered Toga, forcing the girl to reveal herself.

"You did quite a number on him." The girl smiled, taking off her headphones.

"I did, are you going to tell the police about this?"
Stain asked her, putting his blades away.

"No, fake heroes get what they deserve, if it were a real hero I would've fought you." She told him, making him smile.

"I like your attitude, what's your name?" He asked her, approaching her slowly.

"I can't say, I don't want a fake hero knowing my name." She smiled, giving the hero killer an idea.

"Follow me, mystery girl." He smirked, making a gesture with his hand that backed up his words. Without hesitation, Himiko complied, knowing the worse that could happen but still going through with it.

The two took a few turns before Stain halted and then entered a building, walking up all of the stairs until they arrived at the top. Once there, Stain opened the door and walked onto the rooftop.

"The view from here is beautiful isn't it?" The hero killer asked her, gaining a nod from the girl.

"It is, do you usually come up here?" She fired back, closing the door behind her and then walking over to Stain.

"Yeah I do, after I defeat a fake hero, it's nice to relax up here. It clears my mind." He spoke, taking in a deep breath, exhaling not too long after. "Anyway mysterious girl, tell me about yourself," Stain said, taking a seat on the floor.

"My name is Himiko Toga and I ran away from home." She sighed, getting ready to continue. "My quirk is called transform, it allows me to take the physical appearance of someone once I've ingested their blood, I copy their voice too." She continued, taking out a jar of stored blood and transforming into a police officer.

"That's pretty awesome, my quirk is a blood-type quirk too. It's called Blood Curdle, I can paralyse anyone as long as I ingest some of their blood. Depending on their blood types, I can hold them down for a longer or shorter period of time." He explained as Toga transformed back into herself.

"That's cool as well, there aren't that many blood users around," Toga said, giving Stain a genuine smile.

"You're right. I gotta know though, why did you run away from home?" After hearing this question Himiko's smile faded.

"I left because everything there was becoming too much, people calling me a freak due to my quirk, my parents disowning me, me snapping at my parents over something and.. and this terrible society with the terrible hero's, I hate it. Why can't we just accept everyone for who they are and have actual hero's who genuinely want to save people?" Toga rambled, leaving Stain with a sick smile across his face.

"It's because they're all fake, the governments, the citizens and even worse the heroes, they're all fake, they only care when it affects them. People who are abnormal are thrown to the side." He explained with a burning fury in his eyes.

"You're right." Toga agreed. "You never told me your name or who you were, can you tell me?" Stain nodded, feeling as if he had met someone just like him.

"My name is Stain, my real name is Chizome Akaguro and on the streets, they call me The Hero Killer. My objective is to rid this world of dirty fakers who pretend to be heroes and bring shine to those who wish to be true heroes and save society." He explained, opening up about his true intentions.

"That's so cool, you're exactly what I want to be!" Himiko fangirled. "Can I be your sidekick, pretty please? I won't hesitate to deal with a faker and I won't snitch." The blonde proposed, piquing the Hero Killer's interest.

"Alright then, let's spar." He offered her, standing up and getting into his stance. "I'll use one arm and that's it." He told her, putting one hand behind his back.

"Don't get mad when I win." She smirked, waiting for Chizome to start the spar.

"Alright, come at me." Immediately, Himiko rushed at Stain, throwing a high kick and then trying to swipe his legs. Unfortunately for her, he dodged both of her kicks and without wasting another second he uttered. "Too slow." Before perception blitzing her and neck chopping her on the back of her neck, knocking her onto the ground.

"Ow, you're way too quick." She complained, getting up.

"You're not ready, do you even know what Haki is?"

"Haki? What's that?" Himiko asked, bewildered at what 'Haki' was.

"You definitely have a long way to go. Alright, your main objective is to unlock your Haki, once you've unlocked it, you can become my sidekick, until then learn my techniques and unlock your Haki." Stain ordered her.

"That sounds so long though." The girl whined, hitting stain on the chest.

"I can't have my new protege getting beat up by a faker, I need you battle ready when I go out on my hunts," Stain replied, patting her head. "Another thing, you'll be living with me. You most likely don't have a place to stay correct?"

"No, I've been sleeping in bathhouses."

"Okay good, well you're moving in with me. Be ready to run at any moment if the heroes come kicking down my door." He warned her, sitting down again.

"Yeah sure." She agreed, taking a seat next to him. Remembering the festival, Toga took out her phone to see the game of Tag end. "I missed all of it."

"All of what?" The Hero Killer wondered, peering over at Toga's phone. "Oh you're watching that crap, all of them are fakers." He scoffed, looking away from her phone.

"No no, look. You see the green cutie there, he's the real deal." She disagreed, showing Izuku to Stain.

"What about him? He doesn't look like he's anything special." Himiko hit him on the back of his head, grabbing his shoulder.

"Izuku is special, just look at him." She argued, pushing her phone in his face.

"What's so special about him? Why isn't he a faker?"

"He believes that everyone should be free and equal, he wants to be the symbol of freedom and liberate everyone." She explained.

"And how do you know this? Did he say that in an interview?" Himiko shook her head vigorously.

"Nope, he told me personally, he doesn't care about money or fame, all he cares about is freedom. If the government doesn't allow everyone to be free and equal, he'll stand against them."

"I see, I'll keep an eye on him. Quick question, is that why you're so obsessed with him?"

"Yeah, and I also have a huge crush on him." She admitted, covering her face.

"Are you two close?" He asked her, getting ready to give her advice.

"Close enough to sleep around each other's houses." She blushed even more.

"Then shoot your shot, real hero's like that usually get seized by money-hungry or clout-chasing women. At the end of the day, they're usually both." He told her, cheering his protege on.

"I would but, he's gonna be a great hero one day, I've already done things that label me a villain and I don't plan on changing my ways. We're going in two opposite directions, I would hate for me to mess up his dream he's so passionate about." She explained.

"I understand, that's very compassionate of you," Stain said, wrapping his arm around her.

"Anyway Stainy, less about me and my love life, how about we spar." She smiles, getting up and into stance.

"Alright then, let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 38 7
Izuku Midoriya was quirkless even though he wants to become a hero, and a certain sage decided to help his far descendant with that. I don't own the...
13.3K 111 19
(This is my first story so please don't hate and make sure to give me any ideas if you have in the future). Izuku is born with a very powerful quirk...
4.5K 144 20
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya had a great life with his twin sister until they turn to the age of four when they found out Izuku was quirkless. Izuk...
3.1K 82 10
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...