Daylight |Jack Hughes

Von taylana4eva

" And I can still see it all (in my mind) all of you, all of me (intertwined)" - TS ________________________... Mehr

Intro
New beginnings
I like hockey boys now
falls into place
I thought you'd be a d!ck
Decisions and food
Today was a fairytale
pretty please with sugar on top
The only exception
dear lord, help me
I only see daylight
your more stubburn than my toe
no no no
you big baby
just actually beginning to like you
new year, new kidnapping
sparkling eyes
Expect the unexpected
lollipop love
little things matter
the calm before the storm
glitter and glam
boujie and bitches
is it summer yet?!
first impressions
tease your hair not me
luke no more
silly silly stella
pancakes and waffles
zebra gone wild
dancing with our hands tied
family reunion
the fourth pt.1
the fourth pt.2
A deal
Home sweet home
Birthday shenanigans
snakes
the 1
same person new mistakes
It was rare
poison ivy
holy cannolies
house
home away from home
Jackys birthday
Old tales

Best intrest at heart

2.2K 20 4
Von taylana4eva

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
(Best interest at heart)

LOVING IS EASY
BY rex orange county and benny sings
"loving is easy. You had me fucked up. It used to be so hard to see. Yeah loving is easy. When everything is perfect"

__________________________________

Few hours later estella and her mom blake lively we're back at her apartment. They had spent the rest of afternoon catching up after being apart for few months. Both freshly showered getting ready to meet jack. They had also just finished doing their makeup. Her mom was already ready sitting on the couch. However estella still needed to get dress. She decided on long dark brown boots, matching skirt then will a bodysuit. Since it was cold she added the matching jacket. She grabbed her favorite purse and added her favorite necklace.

*pic for reference*
__________________________________

Estella and her mom headed out the car. The paparzi was still bad. Blake estella's mom had called the other family's security who was close by to help. They started on their way to meet jack at a near Italian restaurant. Stella was nervous she loved her mom and really liked jack. she knew her mom wiukd like jack but her mom often was hard on the boys she dated. Estella was her first child, she would do anything to make sure her eldest daughter was good and happy.  A few moments later jack appeared looking rushed and worried.

"hey, im super sorry im late"

"hey it's okay babe" estella said standing up giving her boyfriend a hug and kiss on the cheek. 

"this must be your lovely mom, you talk very highly of" jack said going to shake estella's moms hand.

"Hi jack!" blake says taking jacks hand and shaking it.

"it's very nice to meet you mrs reynolds, how are you?"

"oh please called Blake dear" her mom says as jack takes a seat across from the pair.

"will do blake"

"how was practice" estella asked

"eh good, coach made us run extra more but i guess only prepares us more for are game tomorrow"

"soooo jack what does a big time hockey player do? i want to hear all about the boy my first born daughter is dating"

"oh mom stop it! your gonna make him scared"

"it's all good stel" jack stated
"Most the time i'm either at hockey, with estella, my friends, or family. I love my family so much. I was born in flordia then we moved to canda then to michigan. All those moves are a lot but my amazing family makes up for it. Stella tells how important her family is to her and that's one of the reasons i like her so much"

"i'm glad you love your family jack. Hopefully stella doesn't talk to bad about us I know she gets annoyed" blake said making stella roll her eyes.

"mom i never do, your being dramtic. I gotta use the potty. Don't talk to bad about me while i'm gone" stella said exiting making jack and her mom laugh at her word choice of "potty".

Few momments go by but jack breaks the silence.

"so stella tells me you guys are super close. She talks very very highly of you"

"i'm glad she does. Listen jack..." blake starts making jack nervous. Blake noticed that and stoped for a moment.
"listen it's okay, I like you i do. You seem an amazing person but i need to make sure you have my daughters best interest. My daughter stella is my favorite person. I hate to see her upset and i know you heard about her last real boyfriend. Don't ever ever think about hurting her. I know your big time hockey hot boy. I'm sure many girls want to be with you. I'm not assuming your a douche. I'm making sure your not one and having my daughters best interest you know?" Jack sits there nodding.

"i get it i really do Blake. She did tell me about her past relationship and how good your relationship with your daughter is. She talks very highly of you, her face just lights up at the mention of you. I understand you wanted to make sure I have her best interest at heart especially with her last relationship. I want you to know i do i really do. Your daughter is lovely in every aspect of her life. Her smile lights up a room. The way she cares for other is amazing. I could say good things about her for hours. Id never do anything to hurt her i promise. I hope you take my word for it blake". jack says

"thank you jack! i'm glad you understand. On that note. I like you for our girl." Her mom finishes before estella makes it back to the table.
__________________________________

They all continue talking and before they know it there heading out. Paparazzi was still outside waiting. The three we're waiting to go out.

"i have a fantastic idea" stated blake

"what is it" jack asked with his arm snaked around his girlfriends waist.

"well since they want to know about stels movie and the two of you why don't you just confirm it and give them want they want" the couple looks at one another for approval and nods.

"alright let's do it then" estella added

"okay let's go cuties" blake said opening the door going ahead of them. The couple soon behind holding hands. Paparazzi shouted at them all sorts of questions. Jack had a good idea so once  they were basically by the car he looked at his girlfriend for approval she nodded. He gave her a big kiss on cheek, Stella was smiling so bright it had to be a great picture. They then got into the car heading back to estella's place.

Estella was thrilled. Her and her boyfriend had just confirmed there relationship status. Estella had been nervous to date someone since her last relationship. Anytime it almost went there she backed up from the person. She was over the moon she had finally let herself be vulnerable .
She use to think loving was hard but with jack it was extremely easy. After those thoughts she checked instagram on the way back.

@TMZ: model and actress Estella livley renolds and new jersey devils hockey player Jack hughes spotted kissing outside restaurant after many dating rumors. so i guess it's confirmed. We're happy for the two.

727,828,818 likes
comments off

Every thing she saw was pretty much the same thing. A post about the two dating. She didn't mind it was just scary how fast the news got out. She decided to post her own picture to break the ice.

@Estellalivleyrenolds: i spilled the beans !
9,822,772 likes
comments:
@jackhughes: finally
@jackhughes: happy happy happy
@blakelivley: HAPPY FOR U TWO!!
@ivyponton: been waiting for this one turn it up!!!
@ryanrenolds: happy for you hunny!
@taylorswift: i miss you and so happy for you lovie!
@fan: YAYAYAYYA
@fan72: i wish it was me
@jackfan: ew just a puck bunny 🥱🥱🥱

__________________________________

HEYY LOVES!! sorry took me while. i woke up sick yesterday had to go school bc i've missed like 20 days this year...whoops!! then when home had to homework and then i was so so tired. THE STORY HAS OVER 1,000 views. O M G!! thank you guys so so so much. I appreciate it more then you know!! hoped y'all liked this. 😁😁😁😁- r

Weiterlesen