❧Mystery Girl❧(Austin Mahone...

By F4_imagines

Y/n is just a regular girl at school she has a huge crush on the football player Austin Mahone but she thinks... More

♥︎Summary♥︎
♥︎Chapter 1♥︎
♥︎Chapter 2♥︎
♥︎Chapter 3♥︎
♥︎Chapter 4♥︎
♥︎Chapter 5♥︎
♥︎Chapter 6♥︎
♥︎Chapter 7♥︎
♥︎Chapter 8♥︎
♥︎Chapter 10♥︎
♥︎Chapter 11♥︎
♥︎Chapter 12♥︎
♥︎Chapter 13♥︎
♥︎Chapter 14♥︎
♥︎Chapter 15♥︎
♥︎Chapter 16♥︎
♥︎Chapter 17♥︎
♥︎Chapter 18♥︎
♥︎Chapter 19♥︎
♥︎Chapter 20♥︎
♥︎Chapter 21♥︎
♥︎Chapter 22♥︎
I am sorry!!!
♥︎Chapter 23♥︎
Update and News.

♥︎Chapter 9♥︎

1.5K 53 9
By F4_imagines

📹(Alex Prov)📹

💙=Alex     🎉=Zach

~Still Saturday~

Ring Ring Ring

My phone rang "Who in there right mind would call me this early"I said to myself while I was getting my phone of the charger and looking at the caller ID."Zach I should of known"I mumbled.

💙"Are you out of your mind why are you calling me this early"I said while answering my phone.

🎉"First of all hi to you to and second of all it's already 12:00pm so you are out of your mind"Zach said.

💙"Whatever care to explain why you ruined my peaceful sleep"I said in a grumpy tone.

🎉"Well I need you,Rob,and Austin to go pick up somethings for the party"he replied.

💙"Do I have toooooo" I whined.

🎉"Yes now get your lazy butt off the bed and hurry to my place"he said.

💙"You see the thing is I can't get out of my bed because my blankets have accepted me as one of their own and if I leave now I might lose their trust" I said trying to convince him to let me stay in bed.

🎉"Well AC you can gain their trust after the party now get your butt here"he said trying to sound serious.

💙"Ok dad be there in 15"I said rolling my eyes.

🎉"Ok you better not go back to sleep"he said.

💙"Psh why would you think that"I said offended.

🎉"It not like I don't know you for almost my whole life...ok see you at 15"he said.

💙"Yea bye"I said hanging up the phone"now where were we"I said laying my head back on the pillow and falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season