Life Full of Lies

By armorenge

A girl who carved freedom for taking revenge. A boy who fell in love with the girl at her very first sight. T... More

The loss of precious
Prologue
Letter
Nora
Reunion of friends - Part 1
Reunion of friends - Part 2
You were the problem.
Vulnerable Mothers
Nicholas
Alone
I do.
Mistakenly or Similarity
Coward
Blood
Never a Home
Friends
Nightmares?
Amusement Park

Meeting - Part 1

2 0 0
By armorenge

21-years-ago

David, James, Lily, Sophia. Name of four friends. 

A group of friends that would do anything for each other, that would take kill the person who hurt them, who make them cry. That was the kind of friends they were. But sometimes friends' ships change, friends change. 

They were friends from kindergarten, then elementary school, middle school. They were called Elites heirs. But these Elites Heir changed into something more. In high school, they've become more than friends. At high school 2nd year both David and James asked Sophia and lily out. And of course, they said yes. They have to, they were destined to be from the moment they were born their fates were tied together. They were popular not in their own school but also outside of school

These four friends were everything a friend or a human has to be. They were rich, really rich and all four of them were the only child in their family, they were heirs. They were Elite Heirs. Who wouldn't call them that? David was great at sports; he was captain of soccer. Sophia was a great social worker; many students came to her for help in any of the matters. James was really God in grades, he was a challenging person who love to go in adventure and get in danger. Lily was painter, she was a beautiful sketch painter. They all have their different personalities but they blend with each other in a way how mountain blends behind clouds. 

David was bolder and charismatic. 
Sofia was bright, sunshine.
James was charming, and made everyone laugh in true form.
Lily was quiet but observant.

 They were the definition of incredible.
Until they were wrecked.

They were handsome and pretty, rich, caring, position holders, athletes, kind-hearted, all of them have everything what every girl and boy wants or to have. But not every girl or boy can have or be like them. They were fated in such a twisted way that even they didn't realize it.

Walking together hand in hand, going to school. Students staring at them in aww, clicking pictures, but they were used to this attention used to being glamorize so, they didn't pay attention. They were celebrities. They were on the front page of the magazine.

"Sophia, do you know some girls transfer in our class?" Sophia said excitedly making lily look at her as she drops her pencil and put her palm under chin giving her attention. 

"Do you know their names?"  Lily asked, it's not like she wanted to know them she would barely talk to them but for Sofia's sake she asked.

"They won't tell me, they are saying," She said, "This is none of your business, go to your class and study." She mimicked her homeroom teacher. From the other side David heard her and laughed with Lily, a soft smile also grazed her lips. Students turned their heads in their way, envying what they are laughing about. 

"You should respect him, Sophia." David scolded, making Sophia embarrassed. after laughing himself. Lili swatted his arm as he rubbed his arm giving her a wink.

"Guys, guys, guess what? What happened to you?" James came running in a class, He stumbled on a girl on is way he was that in a hurry. He came towards them excitedly but seeing Sophia bright face he became curious.

"Nothing. You were saying something." He came towards her and set his hand on her forehead. He got a frown on his forehead. 

"You've got a fever and you're saying nothing." James looked at her disbelief. Sophia only smiled at him. James looked at David and he just shrugged.

"Come on James, I am alright. You were saying something." She pushed him.

 "Are you sure? You don't look really good." He asked nod concern in his voice. Sophia kicked him in his shin, he dramatically grabbed his leg. "Ouch! ok, you could say it nicely." James pouted at her, Davis and Lily shared a look then shook her head. "Yeah, I was saying, there are new students coming, do you kn- ouch." David swatted his head, "what was that for?" He again swatted his head.

"Because we already know. Shut up and sit, Mr. Harrington is coming." David said to him and pushed him onto the chair between Sophia and Lily. He pouted and crossed his arms; Lily ruffled his hair before sitting straight too. David was class president, like obviously. Everybody listens to him because he spoke very nicely, he looked very nicely and he smiled very nicely. Looks matter more. 

James's smacked his hand on the table looking at David, Sophia and Lily gave him an odd look. "There isn't any benefit to have a class president as a friend." Both of them burst out in laughter. Soon, Mr. Harrington came and they all sat.

"So, children we have a new transferred students I hope you all will be great to them, please come in the class and introduced yourself." Mr. Harrington spoke after good morning and usual appreciation of Elites Heir, he was a fat guy wearing sweater on button up shirt, his hair slicked back and glasses on bridge of his nose. Two girls came in side-by-side. They were beautiful.

"Hello, my name is Sana Simons, I am 16 years old." The brunette hair girl introduce herself in front of whole class. She said it was like they should remember her face and her name because she owns it. 

"Hello, my name is Elizabeth Morgan, I am also 16 years old." The brown-haired girl spoke confidently, a smile was plastered on her face. She looked like a bright, sunny girl with twinkling violet eyes.

And that's how they all meet and their real-life chapter starts from here. 

Stranger to friends. Friends to couples. Couples to enemies. Enemies to parents. All of them. David Duke, Sophia Osborn, Sana Simone, James Bretons, Lily Brown, Elizabeth Morgan. Many people think that their life ends in tragedy, if only they know after their death the real game start after that. The games which took all of lives. The games which separate a lot of relation. The game which loses trust. The game which going to destroy a lot of lives. Live of their children's.

Everyone says that this was everything because of their money, fame, them being Elite heirs. But not everything was being the heir or fame or about money. This game was everything what happened to them. 

Who will win this game, the parents who lost their love and dignity. The Kids who lost their mothers and childhood. The parents in their happy ending without love or the kids sad ending with their love.

The game of chess.
The game of heirs. 
The game of revenge. 
The game of love.

But can revenge become the progress of life?

The meeting - 1

Sana was sitting crossed legs in a cafe sipping her coffee, while her attention was on the door. You can tell she was impatient but too patient. Her legs were bouncing up and down as if she might knock the table at any minute. The coffee displayed in front of her had been cold. The door opened and Sana released a stressful breath, maybe it was too much for her to wait. A woman same as Sana walk in, too old to called young but too young to be called old.  

"Now, what are you up to Sana?" She asked not even sitting. She eyes her up and down and Sana mind was only screaming to smash the cup of coffee on her head but she held herself. 

"Sit down." She said gritting her teeth. Elizabeth sat elegantly, her dress skirt looming on the side of the chair as she pulled the dark glasses off and put it on the table with her purse. 

"What is it?" she asked again. There was no response. Sana only glared at her, "Sana" She hissed. 

"What?" She snapped at her, it was a quiet cafe, everyone was busy with their own schedule and if you look closely there weren't many people. Sana uncrossed her legs and leaned ahead. "I didn't do anything but I want too." She said in a low tone. Sana shut her mouth when a waitress came and brought Elizabeth coffee. 

"What the hell are you talking?" Elizabeth was clearly annoyed by her but she can see the rage pouring from Sana eyes. She wasn't idiot she knew what she was mad about. 

"You clearly know what." She snapped again. Leaning back arm crossed, she glares at her. "Reunion was alright but marriage. Are you serious? How do you let that happen?" 

"I- I don't now, what are you talking about?" Elizabeth asked, not looking at her. Because she knows exactly what she was saying.

Sana chuckled, "You don't know." She said in a mock tone sipping her cold coffee, surprisingly she didn't spit it nor order another one. Guess she was really mad.

 "Believe me Sana, I didn't know. James was the one who came up with it." Elizabeth explained herself, Sana looked at her in disbelief.

"You could stop him." She said with the-solution-was-infront-of-you tone. 

"Well yes I could then I would lose the company I tried so hard for it." Being sarcastic was Sana thing but Elizabeth was good at it. "Look, I tried everything I could. I tried to manipulate James many times but he just won't budge." 

"You could try it with Nicholas." Sana leaned her head on her palm, her elbow on the table. She looked like she would rip her brown hair off of her. 

"It's Nicholas we are talking about. I broke my boy soul just because Nicholas wasn't the one who would give up on... anything." She annoyedly waved her hand in the air. The cafe was all by themselves, now.  "He is just like his father." 

"Couldn't be more obvious." Sana commented, leaning back and crossed her arms and legs. Bounce her leg up and down, it annoyed Elizabeth and she would have said something offensive but she looked closely at Sana. Leg bouncing as fast as it could, lip biting, even in the air conditioner sweat was clinging to her forehead the only thing she wasn't doing was putting her nails in her mouth maybe she gave up her habit. 

"Are you alright?" she asked with a suspicious tone. Sana looked at her, stopped her leg, rolled her lips.

"No." she snapped.

"And why?" She narrows her eyes. "Come to think of it, you called me here discussing in two weeks. What did you do, Sana?" Her eyes widen at her as Sana bites her lower lip again. 

"Look I made a big mistake. No, not a mistake but an accident. It was just an accident It wasn't m intension but that bitch was being so annoying and I lose myself but it was an accident." She started to rant while Elizabeth looked at her. Sana never wore wrinkled clothes and her coat was wrinkled, she wore blue heels. Sana didn't like the blue color, dark circles under her eyes, her eyes were red, bloodshed. Wither she was on drugs or she didn't sleep.

"Did you do drugs?" Elizabeth asked. Sana stopped for a second only to glare at her. Elizabeth clears her throat. "That not the case, i got it." Sana looked away then at her again, biting her lip again. She uncrossed her legs and put her hand on the edges of her seat, leaning in. "What's the matter?" 

"I- I was torturing Nora when she was seventeen," Sana started and she listened sipping her coffee. "And out of nowhere Nora started to mock me and I told her about that night. She knows everything Elizabeth. Everything and I hate to admit but she is a genius I only told her about the murder part the rest she solves it on her own but I know someone helped her, I just couldn't find the person. She is sharp, she is genius and she exactly know which card to play, exactly in front of his dad. After that she started to stand up to me so I started to stop the torture. My anger was taking me all so much and I would spill everything on her if I didn't stop torturing her. I-I am really sorry Elizabeth but she is just so annoying and so- She is just so Sofia and I hate it. I hate her. I hate her." 

Elizabeth stood up and went to her side, rubbing her back as she spoke soothing words in her ear. A part of her wants to throw her at the dogs so they can rip her limb to limb but another part of her just wants to hug her and hold her. They were like sisters to each other, best friends. When Sana calmed down and regained her breath and mind, she looked at Elizabeth nodding at her, letting her know she was alright.

"I am sorry." She apologized again. Elizabeth looked at her coffee, she doesn't want to drink this now, from bitter eyes she looked at coffee then at Sana.

"You told her about Lily?" Elizabeth asked still shocked, Sana nodded still biting her nails, Elizabeth want to crush Sana skull on the wall but then another thought came in her mind that shook her bones. "Did you-" her breath got stuck, "Did you tell her about me?" 

"Yeah, but it slipped. It wasn't my attention." Elizabeth looked disbelief.

"Slip?" She scoffed then drank a glass of water, "Sana for minute by minute you are making me crush your skull with my bare hands." 

 "I was angry and I- I don't know how to hurt her. I just want to hurt her badly. So, I said everything." she said, shouting a little. "I promise that I only told her your name but she doesn't know about you, I swear." Elizabeth won't want to believe her but what she can do.

"That's not a big deal, Sana. Relax." Elizabeth said comforting her friend and patted her hand. Maybe she was in relief that Nora didn't know about her nothing would happen to her and if her 'best friend' would open her mouth again she can imagine all sorts of method to killing her.

"Yeah but-"

"Sana. They are kids they can't do anything to us." She was drinking her coffee again, though it was more bitter than earlier.

"Elizabeth, she wants revenge. She is finding you. She is finding Smith. She is looking for him." Elizabeth stared at her, not understanding what she was saying. The whole cafe was empty now. "When she was with me, she couldn't do anything like that. She was in my hands but now she is married she can do anything she wants." She said and drank a glass of water. As fast as she could.

"Are you even in your senses you stupid woman." Elizabeth shouted but there was no one to notice them but Sana kept her voice low. 

"Are you in your mind, keep your voice low." she said, harshly whispering to her clearly so she can't see there is no one.

"Shut up." Elizabth ran her hand though her hair. "You told her about him. Him. You psycho bitch, can't you keep your anger at bay." 

"Elizabeth behaves." She said in dangerously calm tone, her eyes hard on her. "And sit down, don't make a scene. I didn't tell her about him but she got to know, I don't know how but she did." Elizabeth angrily sat down all the while glaring at her. "You are being mad at me; you can't handle the boy yourself."  

"These kids are really a headache." Sana crossed her arms, getting into her senses.

"Kids?" She eyes her. "Can't handle your own kids?" She stretches the words own.  

"Shut up Sana. My kids are in my fist." Elizabeth said exhaling a large breath. Sana raises her brow at her. "What? They are James kids too. Of course they are stubborn and annoying." 

"You did something too." Sana asked with a smirk, Elizabeth scowled. 

"No, i am not you." Her smirk fell. 

"Then?" Sana asked with a sore tone, sipping her coffee.

"I don't know. But we better be on our guard." Sana said, "Just because they are kids, we can't underestimate them. They are kids of them but they are not them." 

"Dear Elizabeth, what are you trying to say because I don't understand your poem?" She smiled sweetly but bitterness was in her tone. Elizabeth curled her one lips side. 

"twenty-four years Sana. I wasted my twenty-four years and now that I am so close do you really think I would really be scared of a mere kid? I survive worse than this." She said, raising her head.

"Why do I feel like that you have a plan." She said with a smile as Elizabeth smiled in her cup. 

"We can do what are we so good at." Just a smirk and their beautiful faces turned into demon faces. Elizabeth raises her cup so as Sana. "To broke lives?" Elizabeth suggested and Sana laughed. 

"To broke lives." And they drank the coffee with evil thoughts swarming inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...
White Lies (Book 1) By Lily W

Mystery / Thriller

10.6M 179K 44
Jesabel is a liar. When her only friend mysteriously disappears, she does what comes naturally. She keeps her truth from the world. Without warning...
64 1 1
A wayward regency au one shot I wrote for fun, and because the concept wouldn't stop haunting my mind. ~ Trying to get back up after his ex-fiancé le...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

240K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...