Maryam's Beautiful Story

By Maarryyama

The life of a young teenage girl changes forever as she embarks on the journey of her life. She's Mar... More

Prologue
The niqabi girl
Strange girl
Destiny
Heartbeat
The proposal
Babym ❤️
The wedding ♥️
Weird girl😳😳
Not an update
Mami ❤️
Revelation
Suprise
The question
The visit
Graduation and promp
New life
Acceptance ❤️
❤️❤️❤️♥️
Threat
😭😭😭😭😭
Khair ❤️
Trip
shocked
Encounter
27
28
Outing
Accident
31
Finale
Epilogue ❤️
pictures
Bye
New story alert
Author's note
10k🥳🎉💃💃💃💃💃

6k🎉🎉🎉

91 11 4
By Maarryyama

Hey wattpad family assalamualaikum,
       It feels so good to write here and it makes me happy, I mean extremely happy to see that we have reached 6k reads.
      It feels so surreal because I can still remember when I started this book and I was so eager to see 100 reads and now that we have reached 6k, I am over the moon , alhamdulillah.
         I know to some, it might not be a big deal but for me, this is the big deal. Thank you so very much wattpad family for all the votes,comments and everything. And I hope we continue to grow together so that one day, when we reach 10k, we would celebrate even more.
     And by the way, please check out my new book @cancer survivor.

Thank you.
Maarryyama.
Feeamanillah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 67K 33
He once abandoned her to her bullies, but now he has redemption on his mind. Little does he know that this woman has other plans and that life would...
5.5K 1.2K 10
From getting thrown out of the house alongside her parents, to living with the devil and falling in love only to find herself walking the streets of...
168K 10.1K 60
Money and power, two things that will get you whatever you want. Add beauty to the mix and you'll have whoever you want too. That was Harry's life, h...
1.3M 55.6K 60
In this life you'll meet people in the most unexpected ways that will change your life and force you confront your past. Start Date: April 25, 2021 ...