Fu Lang Called Me Home For Di...

Av LiannQ

Title: 夫郎喊我回家吃软饭了 Author: 岛里天下 Status: Completed Description: Du Heng transmigrated into a cripple. He's a cr... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117

80

992 28 5
Av LiannQ

    Old doctor Zhang was puzzled, wondering why Wang Yikang was suddenly detained by the yamen.

    He felt a little uneasy, Wang Yikang is a scholar and has little power, if he is taken away this time, if he is really a scholar, it will be fine, I am afraid that he will come out by accident.

    At that time, I thought that he had resentment against him and went to Xuezheng to report him in private. If he used some means to clean up the Zhang family, it would be troublesome.

    The Zhang family is just a family of small doctors who are making a living. How can they compete with powerful and famous scholars.

    Just when he was feeling overwhelmed, a carriage suddenly stopped in front of him.

    The curtain of the car was rolled up, revealing a handsome and strange face inside: "But old doctor Zhang ?"

    The medicine man, although he had something to worry about, but he was known for his medical ethics, so he calmed down slightly and got into the carriage.     He sat down in the carriage and was about to ask, but the young man who invited him first reported his family name.    

     "I take the liberty of disturbing Dr. Zhang today. My surname is Du, and I am a new imperial examination candidate in Qiuwei this year."    

     After hearing this, old doctor Zhang thought the surname sounded familiar, but he couldn't remember it for a while.   

     Seeing the young Juren who looked so good-looking in front of him, he was very respectful in his heart: "Du Juren is well, I don't know but what can be used to be old?"    

      Du Heng said softly: "I don't need to see a doctor, old doctor Zhang don't want it. Strange. The thing is like this, my husband had seen the house that old doctor Zhang was about to sell a month ago, and he liked it very much."   

     Old doctor Zhang said in a daze, "But Qin Fulang?"    

     Du Heng nodded.    

     Old doctor Zhang had an epiphany when he heard the words, he leaned back slightly, Wang Yikang was detained by the yamen this time, and he immediately had an explanation.

    He couldn't help admiring the person in front of him even more. At first, he only heard Qin Xiaoman say that his husband Fucheng passed the exam, but he really won the exam.

    "Presumably, Wang Yikang will not buy old doctor Zhang's house again. I wonder if old doctor Zhang can sell the house to the Qin family again?

    " If you don't mind the past and are willing to take over the matter, you can solve it easily.

    It was too late for him to be happy, why would he not want to sell it.

    But old doctor Zhang is still cautious: "If the house can be sold to a loyal family like Du Juren, it is also a chance for this house. It's just..."

    Du Heng knew what old doctor Zhang was going to say, he He said: "You just need to return the deposit to the Wang family. Wang Yikang's arrogance and domineering is really a cancer. Now that he is captured by Xuezheng this time, his fame will not be preserved." Doctor Zhang felt relieved when he heard Du Heng's words

    . Falling back into the stomach: "Okay, okay."

    On this day, a new notice was posted on the bulletin board at the gate of the county government, and the ordinary people who watched the excitement gathered up.

    Seeing that it was Wang Yikang, a talented scholar who bullied others, was deprived of his reputation, beaten back as a commoner, and ordered not to take a scientific examination in his life.

    Warn scholars to abide by etiquette and filial piety, and not to rely on fame to do whatever they want.

    There was a lot of discussion in the county for a while, but most people also praised Wang Yikang in the county. The reputation of Wang Yikang in the county is not good.

    But without fame and fame, the merchants under the Wang family dispersed one after another. Not only did they lose the people who enshrined the Wang family, but also the debts owed by Domineering came to ask for money.

    The old doctor Zhang took advantage of this to return the deposit, Wang Yikang didn't even think about buying a house, he just felt that there was a windfall, so he hurriedly took twenty taels of silver to pay off the debt.

    When Qin Xiaoman heard people gossiping about this matter, the corners of his mouth turned up cheerfully, completely unaware of the twists and turns behind him, and he thought it was the wicked who had their own troubles.

    "Xiaoman."

    Hearing someone calling, Qin Xiaoman withdrew from everyone's heated discussion, put away the pumpkin seeds and stood up straight in front of the door frame, seeing that it was Du Heng who had returned.

    Passing by the door, the merchants who were chatting together greeted Du Heng respectfully.

    "It's almost the end of the application period, why is it so late for the academy to finish school today?"

    Du Heng said, "I went to the county government, and I was delayed there for a while." "     What

    are you going to the county government for?"

Xiaoman led him into the shop, and handed him a box: "This time I won the exam, the county rewarded something, and I went to get it back."

    Qin Xiaoman's eyes lit up when he heard this, and he hugged the box quickly: "You didn't Say, otherwise I will go with you."

    While muttering, Qin Xiaoman opened the box and saw the land deed lying safely inside, he hurriedly picked it up: "Thirty acres of land!"

    Seeing the number on it, he Dang even couldn't hold back his breath.

    Du Heng smiled and kindly reminded: "Look at the land deed clearly."

    Qin Xiaoman frowned, and took a closer look at the land deed according to his words: "The wide dam in the south of Beitianwan Village in the county, the field is 30 acres."

    Du Heng nodded very approvingly , Very good, this time I can recognize every word.

    Qin Xiaoman realized later, and called out again: "Isn't there a continuous piece of wasteland beyond the wide dam? Pennisetum grows taller than a person!" "

    Yes."

    Qin Xiaoman couldn't help but want to curse, but in the shop, he was afraid that the partition walls would have ears, so he could only grit his teeth and indignantly: "What's wrong with the county magistrate, why is Enshang rewarding people with wasteland! It's really hard to fool people with the figure of 30 mu! "

    Du Heng shook his head. The magistrate wanted to reward things, but he was not as generous as the magistrate. This time, he rewarded 30 acres of uncultivated wasteland, saying that if he had spare energy, he could reclaim it by himself.

    This is also an extra reward for him, the "Jing Kui", and the other talents rewarded fifteen acres of wasteland.

    They, the magistrates of the county, have a lot of calculations, knowing that the taxes in the county can't be taken away from them, and they don't want to have the reputation of treating scholars harshly without rewards, so they rewarded the wasteland for people to reclaim. .

    Although the county government won't be able to collect production tax after the land is reclaimed, at least the county's cultivated land has increased, and it will look better when it is reported to the court.

    Qin Xiaoman pursed his lips. He had thought about it for a long time when he heard Du Heng say that the county magistrate might be rewarded, but when he saw that the reward came down, he immediately stopped thinking about it: "It's better to be a scholar first

    . , there are at least five acres of paddy fields that can directly produce grain, but there are a lot of rewarded land, but all of them are wasteland. What can the wasteland do, you have to spend manpower and material resources to reclaim it. I don’t know how many years it will take to cultivate it into fertilizer. Land."

    Du Heng also felt a little regretful, but he had already figured it out, at least he had the right to use 30 acres of land, so he didn't have to pay taxes anymore.

    At that time, their family can accept 30% of the production tax paid by the farm laborers to the court. Before, they only earned 30% of the grain production, but now they can directly earn 60%.

    The family's income from grain production alone can be doubled. For this reason, he plans to recruit some more farm laborers, and then reclaim the 30 acres of wasteland. Although it is not easy to reclaim the wasteland, the grain output from the wasteland will be split 50-50 with the farm laborers, and there will definitely be farm laborers willing to do it.

    Qin Xiaoman pursed his lips when he heard his plan. Although it was not satisfactory, it was the only way to go.

    Qin Xiaoman was also a bit sleepy when he went back. He had great expectations for Du Heng's reward in the Zhongju this time. The main reason was that the recent crops of congratulations made him erratically feel that his life at home was really going to be great. Immediately there is a big difference.

    At present, it seems that apart from the fifty taels of silver spent by Du Heng and the 30 mu of wasteland that needs to be carefully taken care of, there is no benefit visible to the naked eye.

    He was upset and fell headfirst on the counter.

    "It's raining." There was

    a commotion outside, and the idle merchants hurried away with their stools. The two heard the sound and saw that most of the Qingshiban Street was wet.

    "Come on, close the door and go home. The road will get wet later and it will be hard to walk."

    One autumn rain and one cold, you can feel the obvious chill as soon as the rain falls.

    Qin Xiaoman took a breath as he drove the carriage.

    "It's really cold in this late autumn, and I don't dare to drive the carriage too fast for fear of slipping."

    He sighed leisurely: "I don't know when we can go back to the village without raining."

    "I want to live in the county ." Already?" Du Heng rubbed Qin Xiaoman's cold hands: "I heard that you went to see the house during the township examination?

    " I didn't ask for a high price. But when I counted the money on hand, there was a big difference. If I bought it, the family's business would need money to pay for it. How dare I move it. Besides, the house was looked at by others. , I don’t have the nerve to ask the house owner to leave the house to us.” Du Heng asked:     “Then why don’t

    you tell me?”

I don't want you to worry about it."

    Du Heng rubbed Qin Xiaoman's hair, and held him in his arms to keep him from getting cold.

    Back home, the autumn rain was getting heavier and heavier, and there were layers of fog, and soon it was impossible to distinguish between east, west, south, and north.

    Both of them were frozen stiff, but fortunately, hot water had already been boiled at home.

    After eating dinner and taking a shower, it would be hot.

    Qin Xiaoman went back to the house after washing his hair and brushing his hair. Just as he was about to pour a cup of hot water for a drink, he suddenly raised his head and shivered.

    Du Heng, who was dressed in obscene clothes, was lying on the bed with his long legs drooping, his chest was slightly open and his hair was still loose. He patted the bed meaningfully towards him with his face in his hands.

    It's like a ghost has taken over.

    "What are you doing?!"

    Qin Xiaoman was surprised, and the water in the kettle rushed directly to the back of his hand.

    Du Heng sat up: "You don't like it?"

    Qin Xiaoman wiped the water stains: "If you do this again, I will hire a Taoist priest."

    Du Heng pursed his mouth, really heartless.

    "Where is Chengyi? It's raining and cold today, and I like to get under the covers when it's usually cold." "

    I asked Brother Qin to carry me to sleep in the house."

    Qin Xiaoman took a sip of water: "What do you want to do?" ?"

    Du Heng looked at Qin Xiaoman with a smile: "Isn't this obvious?"

    Qin Xiaoman stood by the table, but refused to go over.

    "What's the matter? You're not in the mood today?"

    Qin Xiaoman threw away the handkerchief to wipe his hair, put on his shoes and lay on the bed straight.

    "It's very cold, I don't want to move, I want to sleep. Maybe I have a cub again."

    Du Heng almost jumped up from the bed: "Really?!"

    Qin Xiaoman quickly grabbed Du Heng's clothes: "I made a nonsense, you I really believe it! Except for the undigested dinner, there is no fart."

    Du Heng lay back silently: "Look at you lazy and don't want to move, I will take it for real."

    "Okay, go to bed."

    Du Heng pressed his forehead against Qin Xiaoman: "But I miss you very much. I've been away for so long, don't you miss me?

    " "

    "It was me who moved, and you don't need it."

    Qin Xiaoman said coldly: "In the past, you used to have many excuses." "

    I didn't think of evading it,

    I was just embarrassed ." It's also thickened."

    Qin Xiaoman looked at Du Heng: "Did you go out to eat meat in Fucheng?"

    Du Heng narrowed his eyes: "Then you can see if I have meat."

    He lifted the quilt and even The first one covered Qin Xiaoman.

    "I said I don't want to z... um..."

    Whether you want to or not.

    After a while, Qin Xiaoman flouted the unrestrained person and refused to say anything.

    Du Heng was in high spirits, unwilling to give up, he clasped Qin Xiaoman's waist, looking at the man with flushed face and dazed eyes, it was even more difficult to restrain himself.

    He panted slightly, like a peddler standing at the door of a shop trying to attract customers: "There are new ones."

    Qin Xiaoman's mind was a little confused: "What's new?"

    "New tricks."

    Qin Xiaoman suddenly became sober. At least, he was not attracted by Du Heng's words, but instead became vigilant: "Where did you learn any new tricks?!"

    Du Heng took out a booklet from the side of the bed: "Of course it's in the book!"

    Qin Xiaoman looked at the booklet a little It looked familiar, as if it was an enlightenment book brought back by Du Heng not long after they got married, he was slightly relieved.

    Du Heng raised his eyebrows: "Do you want to try?"

    Qin Xiaoman snorted: "It's not easy to study, and I still have time to read these." "

    Didn't you stuff it in my bookcase before going to the exam, saying that you would read it when I miss you? Why now?" I'm going to bite back."

    Qin Xiaoman was a little embarrassed: "Who knew that you really read it."

    Fucheng and other lists have nothing to do, and there is always something to do in the long night.

    "I was thinking of you when I watched it, try it?"

    Qin Xiaoman looked at the person supporting him and muttered, "Then you didn't try it just now." "

    I forgot."

    "Don't." Qin Xiaoman Xiao Man turned his head: "Try again later."

    As soon as he finished speaking, he heard the sound of ding ding, and a bunch of long-handled keys suddenly appeared in front of him.

    It can be seen at a glance that it is used by the house.

    Qin Xiaoman's eyes widened, and he looked back at Du Heng: "Where did you get the key?" "

    It's the key to our county house."

    Du Heng approached Qin Xiaoman: "How do you like it?"

    Qin Xiaoman got up, serious Asked: "Is it the old doctor Zhang's house in Fuji Lane?"

    Du Heng nodded.     "But it wasn't Wang Yikang..." Qin Xiaoman understood before he finished speaking: "You reported Wang Yikang and snatched the house

    back from him?"

If he refuses to pay the money, he doesn't want to sell the house to him. I went to find Dr. Zhang, and he can't wait to sell the house to us with drums and gongs. It's just a favor." Qin Xiaoman was surprised and

    happy He didn't know that Du Heng was so busy with socializing these days that he even found time to do this.

    Not afraid of the cold key, he carried it in his bare arms like a treasure.

    "By the way, you have brought all the keys, so you have already given the money!" "Of

    course."

    "Where did you get so much money!"

    Du Heng exhaled, and settled Qin Xiaoman's account again.

    Now Zhongju’s family doesn’t have to pay any business tax. The paper shop can earn about ten taels a month, the grain shop can earn twenty taels of revenue, and the two shops can earn thirty taels of silver.

    The income of the two shops in Fucheng is very considerable. The salt shop can get fifty taels a month, and the iron shop can get thirty taels a month, a total of eighty taels.

    That is to say, the shops that the family currently owns can earn more than one hundred taels a month.

    In the future, the land will increase, the grain production will increase, and the grain shop will be able to earn more money.

    Naturally, the money to buy the house was bought with the family's savings first, and then added some by itself. Although there is revenue from the shop, it is impossible to convert so much money immediately.

    It's just that even if you borrow money to buy a house right now, you won't have any worries. You can pay back the money in three or two months, so you don't have to worry about buying a house after emptying your family.

    "Didn't you tell me that you have these!"

    Qin Xiaoman punched Du Heng's fist angrily, thinking that there was no reward, but unexpectedly, he hid it and didn't tell him.

    "I just want to tell you after I've made up my mind, to make you happier. I'm the only one who came to the door, and these are all yours."

    Du Heng heard that life would change drastically if he got the move. In fact, he originally thought that apart from tax exemption and Except for the opportunity to be an official, it seems that there is no way to make a huge change in life.

    Some even wonder where the squires in the county have such a high status, and where they come from to make a living at home.

    But I know that because of the tax exemption, there will be rich peasants and merchants who are willing to join in and use their wings to escape the heavy taxes of the imperial court.

    But the literati are noble, self-proclaimed Qingliu, and want to leave a good reputation in order to get the opportunity to be an official. Many actions are unwilling to entangle with merchants and get the smell of copper.

    For this reason, they will not be the umbrella of merchants and rich peasants.

    Now that Du Heng has won the imperial examination, he knows the way to do it. It was rewarded layer upon layer, which is enough for a person to live a decent life.

    Someone like Du Heng who already has some family business and outstanding test scores can live a more decent life.

    It's just that he's been busy for a while, so he hasn't shown Qin Xiaoman these things yet.

    "I'll look through the almanac right now, and choose a good day to move in earlier!"

    Du Heng grabbed the person who was about to get up after pulling up his pants: "Didn't you say I'm tired." "

    I'm going to move to a new house, Who is still lacking!"

    "Choose tomorrow morning." Du Heng shook Qin Xiaoman's hand: "It's raining and cold."

    Qin Xiaoman raised his brows slightly, it's raining and cold, but he obviously wanted to accompany him but he was embarrassed to say.

    He returned to be a considerate husband, and retracted into Du Heng's arms with a smile.

    The next day, Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman chose a good day nearby to move, and they were busy again before.

    Qin Xiaoman arranged for Shui Xiancai to hire two handymen to clean out the house.

    The house in the second entrance courtyard is not small. Before moving in, each house must be sprinkled with pesticides to repel insects and even wash the floor with water.

    The ten houses are large and small, and they are difficult to tidy up, and the outside garden is not small, and this end has been sold out for a month or two, and no one has lived there.

    In late autumn, the fallen leaves of the plants and trees in the garden were blown everywhere by the wind. The garden looked messy and ugly, and it was troublesome to clean it up.

    On the contrary, Chengyi is happy to chase the fallen leaves blown away by the wind in the garden without working.

    Once the door is closed, it is spacious enough for the child to run away without being afraid of being carried away.

    Qin Xiaoman was tired and weak, so he went home and told Du Heng that he had to hire two more servants. Anyway, Juren's family does not pay taxes, so the servants are the same.

    If you don't hire someone to clean up the house, the two of them will definitely not be able to clean it up.

    In fact, Qin Xiaoman didn't say that Du Heng would also buy it. Not only is the house big enough to be seen by others, but now he is also a country gentleman who can be an official.

    In addition to taking care of the housework, they also need to be physically strong and look after the house.

    Things were easy to handle. Du Heng settled the account books of this year's farm laborers, and called on people to weed and open up the newly acquired 30 acres of wasteland. Those who are willing can send their children and grandchildren here.

    In a few days, six people were brought in, four younger and two older.

    The younger ones can do things in the inner courtyard, and the older ones can run errands and do errands.

    When he moved to the county town, Da Zhuang would stay in the village to take care of things, but there were also people looking at the old house.

    In short, it was as busy as a war. On the sixth day of October, Qin Xiaoman took his father-in-law and children, and his family moved to the county with big carts and small carts.

    Early in the morning, the villagers who heard the news rushed to watch the fun at the gate of Qin's house.

    "Are you really going to live in the county?"

    "Will you come back in the future?"

    "Xiaoman is really lucky. Du Heng passed the exam all the way. He has only been in our village for a few years, and he is already a master of Juren. "

    "The future will be a good time to enjoy happiness. I heard that the house in the county has two yards, and it is still in Fuji Lane in a good location!

    " .There are two Juren masters in a row, it's amazing."

    The villagers asked questions and discussed.

    Although there have been disputes or conflicts over the years, Qin Xiaoman is still a child born and raised in the village after all, and was watched by the older generation.

    Now the whole family is going to move to live in the county. It's not like in the past when you can meet and chat on the road in the village and in the fields, and you can't help but feel some sadness in your heart.

    "Xiaoman, live a good life in the county in the future. If you want to eat some melons, fruits and vegetables from the village, tell auntie, and we will bring them to you.

    " !"

    Qin Xiaoman was also moved in his heart, although he had quarreled and quarreled, it was a friendship that had lived together for more than 20 years.

    He also said goodbye to the villagers one after another: "Everyone will come to me and Du Heng when you need it in the future. We are all fine."

    Qin Xiong, who came to help move, drove an ox cart to comfort: "It's not far from the county seat. I have to come back and walk around from time to time, what are you guys doing?"

    After some reassurance, he slowly walked up the village road.

    Seeing three or four couples of cattle and horse carts driving on the village road, several strong members of the Qin family drove the carts, heading towards the county town in a hurry, heading towards the prosperous days.

    The wife of the Zhao family, who was turning over the dirt in the side road, let out a long sigh.

    She looked at Qin Xiaoman, who was sitting on the side of the carriage with a child who looked like a jade dumpling, with a peaceful face, and felt very uncomfortable.

    This guy is no longer like the absurd appearance of running around in the countryside in the past, he is much more calm.

    She knew that in this life she would never be able to reach the threshold of the Qin family. Who would have thought that a cripple brought back by Qin Xiaoman would lead him to live like this today.

    I don't know if the folks still remember the teasing of people back then, but I remember how unfavorable I used to be.

    The only thing is that the world is impermanent, and now people have put down their hoes and can be their masters, but their Zhao family is still buried in the ground, digging the ground enduring the wind and cold.

    Looking at the beautiful Qin family, Zhao Qi had mixed feelings in his heart. For a moment, he didn't know whether to be thankful that Qin Xiaoman was not with him, or sad that he had lived a life that he could not afford now.

    In short, this page is turning the chapter.

    He only knew that he would not be able to see Qin Xiaoman all the time in the village, but he didn't know that after this farewell, he would see Qin Xiaoman again after many years, when his temples were graying.

    Master Du brought his husband back to his hometown, and the magistrate brought a group of country gentlemen to greet him in front of the city gate, and he glanced hurriedly among the crowd.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

101K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
304K 21.4K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
82K 3.5K 97
BE Crazy Demon Survival System BE狂魔求生系统【快穿】 Author(s) Zhìchǔ 稚楚 Status in COO 97 chapters (Completed) Description Xu Qichen, who has made a habit of...
174K 10.9K 19
Step into the colorful world of Advita Singh Rathore and Rudransh Singh Arora as their love story unfolds against the backdrop of cultural contrasts...