Fu Lang Called Me Home For Di...

Od LiannQ

Title: 夫郎喊我回家吃软饭了 Author: 岛里天下 Status: Completed Description: Du Heng transmigrated into a cripple. He's a cr... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117

73

787 24 5
Od LiannQ

    It was only a day's work, and the academy knew about Du Heng's ranking in the college exam without saying anything, and there were congratulations everywhere.

    The academy also commended those who had passed the exam, firstly to encourage the students who got in the list, and secondly to set an example for those who were waiting for the exam.

    I didn't sit in the classroom for a whole day, and after listening to the training in the lecture hall, those who passed the exam shared their exam experience one by one.

    Things were quite tight. Du Heng didn't prepare anything similar to a speech in advance. He went to the lecture hall and randomly pulled out a few ideas in full view of everyone: "I heard that there are a lot of candidates for this college exam, and there are

    limited manpower for academics and examiners. Thousands of exam papers will inevitably be tiring. For this purpose, the articles should be as concise as possible, and the main points can be explained without detailing the long arguments.” Most of the

    students who shared their experience started from the direction of the exam questions, but Du Heng was the first to "do it in a crooked way." Work hard.

    Those who listened to the lecture felt that it was quite reasonable, and they all praised the goodness of the exam, and it was reasonable, not only considering the quality of the articles they wrote, but also considering the state and mood of the chief examiner who marked the test papers.

    There was admiration in his heart, and he looked taught.

    Du Heng raised his eyebrows slightly, and hastily avoided the speech.

    Qin Xiaoman on the other side was not idle either, he was both surprised and delighted that Du Heng was in the list, Du Heng went to the academy, no one could explain the joy in his heart, couldn't stay in the shop, so he simply brought the news to his cousin home.

    "Come on? The third one?"

    The Qin family thought it was a misrepresentation when they heard about it.

    Early in the morning, Qin Zhiyan had just had breakfast and was in a hurry to go to the county government to deal with official business. He urged to ask whether the carriage harness was properly secured, and when he heard the news from Qin Xiaoman, he almost swallowed the water for rinsing his mouth into the stomach.

    "What you said is true?"

    "Look at Tang Shu's question, if it wasn't true, I wouldn't have rushed here."

    Qin Xiaoman was very proud in his heart, he brought the news here because he wanted to share it with others, and because Du Heng entered the academy, he has been under the care of Qin Zhiyan for a long time, so he should have sent such good news earlier.

    Seeing his uncle's unbelieving appearance, he said again: "It's posted on the red list. I went to see it with Du Heng this morning. Now everyone is going to the academy to announce the good news." "I underestimated this

    kid With his ability, I originally thought of going to the county government to inquire again, but this year it was just a test of the water."

    Qin Zhiyan muttered, his eyes were a little dazed, and after a long while, he suddenly regained his expression.

    "Okay, okay, happy event, great joy!"

    Qin Zhiyan beckoned immediately.

    "Taking advantage of the early hour, I asked my servants to go out and buy some good wine and good food. I said today that you two should have a meal here before going back. Send a message and bring Chengyi over. That's right. , your second uncle is also doing business in the city, call me, call me, the family will have a good time!"

    Qin Zhiyan is so happy, but it seems that the difference between a scholar and a child is just an exam, but in fact it is It's a huge leap.

    Tongsheng can donate money to buy it, but it is hard to know whether it is self-examination or donated money to buy it, so good and bad are mixed. Tongsheng's meager fame can only be coaxed by laymen, and people respect you and call you a certain Tongsheng. In fact, among scholars, Tongsheng is just a person who has stepped into the threshold.

    But the scholar is different, that is, he really stepped into the ranks of the country gentry, he didn't kneel down when he saw an official, and the business tax was cut in half.

    Even if there is no achievement on the road of scientific research, even if you get the fame of this scholar, you can find more ways out.

    It's like setting up a private school on your own, being hired as a master, and entering the county as an official.

    The doors to these decent errands are all open to scholars. As for whether you can get these errands, it depends on your ability, but the threshold is always reached.

    Furthermore, they entered the Office of the Academic Affairs Office to receive the token, and then they could eat official food. The local county government will reward the scholar's field for a living at one time, and will issue monthly silver.

    Although the number is not much, and it is not even worth mentioning, it is a great honor to say it out, and ordinary people dare not casually provoke people who receive salaries and eat official rations.

    After all the benefits, if one can calculate and make a living, relying on these special rewards can turn the poor life into another situation.

    Naturally, among these special cases, the most important thing Qin Zhiyan valued was being hired as an official. Even if Du Heng could not pass the exam in the future, he could find an official for him in the county by relying on his connections. The benefits needless to say.

    This is just the worst plan at the moment. Du Heng strives to be a scholar, and he even got third place in the examination. With such talents and talents, it is hard to guarantee that he will not be selected.

    Undoubtedly, it made people feel hopeful.

    Qin Xiaoman responded with a smile: "Success!"

    Zhou Wanqing saw that Qin Zhiyan was as happy as his own son who passed the high school entrance examination, but he didn't like it. Du Heng was the person they were looking for and trained, and the results he got were naturally and meaningful. Rong Yan.

    In a family, who would dislike one more scholar and one more hope?

    Although the two families are not very close in terms of kinship, those who are not close often really don't care about blood relationship, it has to be whether they are related or not.

    When he was happy, he poked Qin Zhiyan with his elbow: "I will take care of these things myself. You can go to the county government office to finish today's official duties and come back earlier. Don't be late, and then you will fall into others again." Talking point."

    "Yes, what Fu Lang said is right." Qin Zhiyan replied with a smile, and rubbed Qin Xiaoman's head again: "Your family Du Heng is very good!" Of course, no one else needs to say this, Qin

    Xiaoman is in his heart. There are no more.     "Tang uncle , hurry up and

    go to the county office. It will be a crime if Du Heng is late."

    Qin Zhiyan walked a few steps, then fixed his body and turned back to Qin Xiaoman, saying: "I remember, I will pick up Du Heng after school. Today he has won the prize of a scholar. Those who are familiar with him or not are bound to be invited to dinner. Let’s postpone all these things later, let’s celebrate at home first.”

    “Understood!”

    Seeing Qin Zhiyan go out, Zhou Wanqing laughed and cursed: “Look at this man’s happiness.”

    In the afternoon, Du Heng went directly He was carried back to the Qin Mansion by a carriage with Qin Zhifeng, and what was waiting for him was a table of sumptuous dinner.

    "Daddy..."

    Entering the living room, Du Heng heard a soft voice, Chengyi Xiaowa was also picked up, and she was being hugged by Zhou Wanqing.

    Seeing a familiar face, he stretched his arms towards his father.

    "This child was born very much like Du Heng. He looks soft and quiet. He is a pitiful little guy, but he is also very smart. Daddy knew he was going to hug him when he came back." Zhou Wanqing saw Chengyi for the first time

    . , he was always happy and always wanted a little brother, but once Xiaoman took Yige over, he was reluctant to let go.

    This little doll is soft and cuddly, once it is in the arms, it doesn't give a shit about life, it clings to the human body, it is beautiful, and has a good temper, it is really pleasing to people's hearts.

    Zhou Wanqing immediately generously put a small silver bracelet with a bell on the little guy, not to please his father because he was a scholar, but he really likes this kid very much.

    Seeing that Du Heng came back with his own kid, he didn't give up the kid to his father, instead he called Qin Zhifeng to him: "Look at Chengyi, you look very cute."

    Everyone in the room knew that Zhou Wanqing was urging Qin Zhifeng to have a grandson, and in a different way made Qin Zhifeng feel childish, to see if he could bring good news sooner.

    Qin Zhifeng looked at the little doll that was handed over, feeling a little at a loss, the blinking big-eyed elder brother was really carved in pink, inherited his father's good looks and was very cute, he carefully carried the baby over.

    Let alone a child, Qin Zhifeng had never even been married, holding his soft and small brother, he had a calm temperament, but on the surface it was a failure.

    "This, this, don't cry."

    Everyone laughed: "Look at this Feng's hands and feet don't know how to put it, what will happen if you have a child in the future."

    Chengyi didn't know why everyone laughed , I just feel that there are a lot of people today, and one after another, the person who hugged him has changed from one to another, but Dudu has been unable to arrive in the arms of his sweet-smelling and gentle-talking father.

    He lay on Qin Zhifeng's shoulders, staring at Du Heng who was standing behind smiling at him, looking pitifully at him.

    "This kid is really well-behaved."

    Qin Zhifeng watched the kid lying on him with his buttocks pouted, as soft as a ball, he was so nervous that he didn't dare to move, for fear of disturbing the little guy.

    Although there were many discomforts, the clingy cub who was not aggressive at all inevitably aroused his fatherly heart for a while.

    Du Heng stepped forward and squeezed Chengyi's little fleshy hand, and teased him: "I have received a generous gift from my uncle, so I want to be hugged."

    Everyone laughed again.

    "It's so lively, it seems that I came at the right time!"

    Qin Xiong also walked in loudly, striding in: "I figured out when Du Heng was going to leave school to collect the booth, but I don't think Du Heng should come over sooner!" Qin

    Xiong Zhi Yan Le said: "Everyone is here now, it's a pity that Brother Zhu just gave birth, so it's not easy to move out to let the wind blow, otherwise our big family will be even more lively today." "A happy

    day Come on, come on, let's all go to the dining hall to have an early and late meal."

    Du Heng carried Xiao Chengyi into his arms, and the little guy was finally in his father's hands, and he clung to Du Heng's neck affectionately, which was much more flexible than the gentleness in other people's arms.

    Qin Xiaoman thought that Du Heng was the protagonist of this meal today, even though he was from his own family, he had to have a glass of wine with his uncle and cousin, and talk about it, it was not suitable for eating with a child in his arms.

    But seeing the look of the father and son being inseparable, let the father and son get closer for a while.

    After the banquet, I hugged Brother Yi away, and the family had dinner and wine.

    "I've been so happy all day that I don't have a place to settle. Our Qin family has some of you scholars, and we have something to look forward to in the future. It seems that the incense I gave Man Geer and his father was not in vain. Come on." , Du Heng, you have to drink some wine today."

    After Qin Xiong finished speaking, he turned his head and glanced at Qin Xiaoman who was sitting next to Du Heng: "You are not allowed to drink for him."

    Qin Xiaoman was eating the best vinegar After listening to the words, Yu murmured: "What kind of wine should I eat for my family, and I have to watch the children."

    The man at the banquet couldn't help laughing.

    The laughter stopped, and the servants hurried in.

    "Why are you in such a hurry?"

    "Master Yue is here."

    The people on the table paused, subconsciously thinking, what is he doing here.

    It's just that because of Zhou Wanqing's face and the fact that he is the only candidate, no one showed it on his face.

    "I was afraid that my father-in-law didn't like young people making trouble, so I didn't go to disturb his old man. Unfortunately, my father-in-law also likes to be lively, so I came at the right time." Qin Zhiyan said a polite word, and everyone came

    . He had no choice but to get up and go to greet him.

    "It's lively."

    Mr. Zhou strode in and saw the scene of joy and harmony. He came here not at the time of meal, so it was not abrupt, but it happened that this side had breakfast and dinner.

    "It's not Chinese New Year's Day today, why is it so lively?"

    Zhou Juren used to look down on Qin Zhiyan, who came from a farming family, and he also looked down on his relatives from a farming family. Although Qin Zhiyan was allowed to entertain one or two of these relatives, he didn't have a good face when he met him.

    The attitude at the beginning of the year can be seen.

    "Du Heng and Zhi Feng are studying in the same academy, and their child has not seen each other since Wan Qing was born. Today, we brought the child together and got together." Qin Zhiyan did not make any publicity and said that it was to celebrate Du Heng's listing

    . .

    The servant vacated a seat and invited Zhou Juren to take a seat.

    Zhou Juren glanced at the milk baby being held by the servants, and said: "Such a little milk baby is worth such a great effort."

    He sat down without being too polite, seeing a table full of good wine. Cai, his face darkened a bit.

    But seeing that Qin Xiong was also there, he said: "The rankings have been released in the court examination. I heard that your son-in-law and his fourth brother have entered the rankings this time. His father-in-law is my old classmate and invited me to have a drink tomorrow." Qin Xiong

    really I don't know that Li Lao Si also passed the academy examination this time as a scholar, but he is related to him. It's a pity that he doesn't know each other, so he just smiled: "My in-laws know that I am busy with that small business and I can't get away. I want to come here. I didn't inform you because I didn't want to embarrass me."

    Zhou Juren replied after hearing the words, and didn't talk to Qin Xiong again.

    Instead, he looked at Du Heng: "I wanted to ask your cousin to talk to you about something when I came here this time, but you happened to be here."

    Du Heng was a little surprised, and before he asked Zhou Juren what he wanted to ask him, he listened to him first. He said: "But speaking of exams, I remember that you seem to be a child student, what will happen this year?"

    Du Heng replied: "According to the master's teaching, I will go to the college exam this time."

    "Oh."

    Zhou Juzi said: "Your teacher is Master Xiang, I know it. I think your cousin has made a lot of connections for you. If you can't be selected as a scholar under his school in the future, then you really don't have much talent." Qin

    Xiaoman Hearing this, he immediately lost his appetite, but this time, before he could speak rudely, Du Heng went ahead and said: "Teach me carefully, the students dare not live up to my master's entrustment, this time the college exam is lucky." Zhou Juren obviously

    paused , The chopsticks that were about to pick up food also stopped halfway, he retracted the chopsticks in vain, and immediately asked: "You said you have won this time?" "Exactly." "What

    rank

    ?"

    "Students are not talented, Lucky to be third."

    Zhou Juren froze this time, and it took him a while to come back to his senses.

    "You got the third place?!"

    Even though the college examination doesn't pay attention to rankings, and the top three don't have special titles, the difference between the top and the bottom is obvious to all.

    He is such an old imperial examiner, he naturally knows what it means to be ranked first.

    That was favored by the county magistrate Xuezheng. In the future, if he waits for an official by lottery, when he checks the results, he will see that he has achieved a first-class ranking, so he will naturally be a candidate for admission.

    Thinking that in the past, he had waited until he returned to the official position. Among the several candidate candidates, he broke through the siege, and finally lost to another candidate, Tong Kaozeng, who entered the top five.

    He missed being an official because of this, and he has not waited for the opportunity to be an official again for many years.

    Although he didn't become an official, he can still use the fact that he almost went to a big county to be the county magistrate as a glorious past.

    Not to mention being a bit higher than a scholar, I still feel that he is a bit higher than his peers.

    If Du Heng can be elected in the future, if he waits until the lottery to become an official, among a group of candidate candidates, his scientific examination results will definitely come out on top, and his chances of becoming an official are very high.

    Because of this, it is inevitable that I was shocked, and I didn't expect that there was a talented person out of the chaff.

    But I'm used to being praised by others, and I didn't have a good face towards Du Heng before, and now I can't hold back my face and immediately said something nice about Du Heng, coughing dryly and beating around the bush: "I heard that the master is very knowledgeable, and teaching students is quite effective. Today I'm lucky enough to watch it."

    Qin Xiaoman pursed his lips and hid his smile, it was a pleasure to slap the old man in the face.

    Du Heng cupped his hands with a smile but not a smile: "Master Zhou is ridiculously praised."

    He said: "I just don't know what Master Zhou said to talk to Xiaosheng about something. I don't know what it is?"

    Master Zhou paused: "It's nothing, eat, eat .”

    People don’t say anything, and Du Heng doesn’t bother to continue asking.

    Zhou Juren in the back seat was a little embarrassed, he changed from his previous aloofness, he didn't rely on his old man, he didn't even say a few words, he took a few mouthfuls of food and then excused himself to leave.

    When he arrived at the door, he hurriedly asked the boy accompanying him to immediately copy the list of the hospital examination for him. He just came back from the outside today, and he never looked at the list. up the list.

    He turned out to find Qin Zhiyan because he had something to talk about. The principle was that the squire Meng who he had been with said that his nephew had a little trouble with Du Heng in the academy, which affected the college examination and failed the exam.

    Thinking of Du Heng being taken care of by his son-in-law, he opened his mouth and asked Du Heng to go forward to apologize and send a favor to others. He came to hear that Du Heng had actually been selected as a scholar, and his ranking was so gratifying. , How could he have the nerve to say this.

    It's also my fault that I didn't find out about the college examination before I came here, but I didn't look like this after reading the rankings.

    He sighed.

    Qin Zhiyan could see that his father-in-law was devastated this time. Although he didn't say a word, he was obviously happier than before.

    After Zhou Juzi left, the few of them quickly regained their fun and started eating and drinking again.

    It took more than an hour for a feast, the men on the table drank their wine and stayed at the banquet for a long time, but the women's husband and wife had eaten early and went to chat and tease the children.

    Seeing that it was getting late, the family returned home in high spirits.

    Back home, the sky was already dark, Chengyi thought she had returned to the little rocker bed she always slept in in the rickety carriage, and she didn't mind his father's smell of alcohol, so she fell asleep in Du Heng's arms after a while caught.

    Du Heng looked at the boy who was sleeping obediently, his eyelashes were soft and thick, and he cherished him deeply.

    After a noisy day, I finally got some peace.

    He raised his hand and held the back of Qin Xiaoman's hand by his side: "Not to mention being selected by this scholar, it can be regarded as earning some fame for our brother Yi, and it will also allow him to live a better life in the future." Qin

    Xiaoman He took a long breath, and the smile on his face did not diminish: "It's also for the uncle to grow some face, otherwise his old man is like a local emperor every day, and he will come if he wants to do his best." He is also

    rare Once meek, she tilted her head and leaned lightly on Du Heng's shoulder. Feeling that Du Heng is by his side, he feels very at ease.

    He has always said that food and food belong to him, but in fact, the family has today, and everything is supported by him. If not, he is probably still working hard on the few acres of land at home. How can there be today? day.

    Du Heng patted Qin Xiaoman's head lightly: "It's not in vain for the help of Tang Shu's family." The

    news of being a scholar was spread in the village for almost half a day, and the next day the farmer came to the door with his things Come to congratulate and say congratulations, and this time the villagers also came to congratulate.

    Qin Xiaoman seemed to be much more congratulated by the congratulations, and he no longer showed off complacently like before, for fear that others would not know that his family had a scholar.

    Xu Shi also calmed down a bit.

    After a few days, I went to the county town to go through all the procedures for the scholar, and got all the things that should be received.

    The county government rewarded Du Heng with five acres of land nearby. I don't know if it was due to Qin Zhiyan's contribution. The few acres of land he got were all paddy fields, and they were not low-yield fields. The two were very happy.

    It's just that the monthly money received every month is a bit embarrassing, it is only sixty cash.

    I heard from Qin Zhifeng that when he was selected as a scholar, he still had 80 Wen a month, but he didn't know that the treasury was empty, or he wanted to reduce the salaries of officials, so he lowered the monthly salary of the scholar.

    Du Heng knew early on that this month's money was just for decent living, and it was okay for poor farmers to buy lamps, oil and candles with this money, but it might not be enough for a scholar to buy paper and ink every month.

    But after all, it is the money of white-collar workers, and fly legs are also meat.

    To say that the most beneficial thing for their family is that the scholar can reduce half of the business tax. Originally, 40% of the income was collected by checking the accounts every month, but if you become a scholar, you only need to pay 20% of the income.

    Qin Xiaoman had already settled the accounts, the paper shop could earn nearly two taels of silver a month after shaving off the expenses, but after paying the commercial tax, it would only be about 1,200 taels a month, but now he can earn about four hundred taels more Wen, that's much more cost-effective.

    Another special case is that the scholar has stepped into the ranks of the country gentry. According to the rules, he can be assigned servants.

    The usefulness of this quota is that servants do not have to pay population tax in the scholar's house. If a servant has no talent and fame, he has to pay twice the population tax of ordinary good people. One person is undoubtedly the money of two people. It is also a huge expense.

    Taking advantage of this opportunity, Du Heng wanted to reorganize the long-term jobs at home.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

86.6K 2.7K 65
Author: radish essence Chapter : 65 Status: Completed Category: BL doujin The end of the world has come, Xu Yi is still the strongest king, but Fang...
305K 21.4K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
297K 12.2K 73
After Wearing the Book, Me and the Villain's Dad have HE 穿书后我和反派他爸HE了 Author: 两条鱼 Status: 73 Chapters Description Chen Mo penetrated into a romantic...
102K 5.5K 54
" I'll keep you as my favorite incomplete wish...."