Lucio (Genshin OC Story)

By X____K

This story is about my electro oc about his backstory and how he will live now. some of you might know him fr... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
Season 2 Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Random Art
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
The End
Afterword
Art
Christmas special
Lucio art improvement
AI generated art of Lucio

10

53 2 6
By X____K

Once the snow clears up they are met by the sight of both men holding their claymores firmly in their hands and usually The Captain could strike down with force and break trough anything yet Lucio holds up his own.

Lucio is struggling for sure yet he places one hand on the spine of the claymore pushing it more towards The Captain. The Harbingers cannot believe somebody held back such a blow from The Captain yet not only that the captain was struggling with both hands on the hild as he now does the same as Lucio does. Both have incredible force and even though Lucio seems to struggle the most with breathing heavy, letting out sounds of struggle The Captain himself feels his feet slip in the snow which never happened before.

Capitano feels not as strong as he usually is in the moment anymore since somebody held back his hit he feels weak. This is why the harbingers found this a sight to behold, to see The Captain who has such a well know reputation of never having been defeated in battle to him struggle ever so slightly. Both men are eye to eye, both wearing masks, both fully geared up yet both cannot seem to hold this up any longer so they either have to pull back or teckle the other. The Captain goes to teckle the other with his foot yet Lucio is not phased with such easy tricks and jumps over the man his leg and lands a mean punch across his face before he grabs The Captain his hair and forces him down. Before Lucio his knee could hit Il Capitano his mask The Harbinger has taking Lucio his leg and twisted it so hard he fell to the ground and he definitely twisted something in the wrong place as Lucio grunted out in pain and watches The Captain stand up who seems very angry somebody dared to humiliate him infront of his fellow Harbingers but before he could give the final blow Pierro stops him and glances at The Captain "stand back... you did a great job...do not feel ashamed of yourself just because you did not expect him to be so strong..." he simply said before he pulls the hood off Lucio his head yet before he could take his mask off he looks up at people arriving and they seemed to charge at them yet they all run past Lucio and they are there to attack The Habringers. They know it is certain death but they feel like Lucio is their protector and they cannot let him die like this. Pierro simply walks out of the battle as the others start to fight the civilians.

The captain turns to look and watch how two men help Lucio of the field and into a carriage as he watches them leave. He goes to follow them yet when he does he senses people charge for him and he easily kills them. "He accually got away" he grumbled beneath his breath not seeming very angry at that but more so impressed.

--_*~✿~*_--

When the harbingers are back in the room they always hold their meetings they all are dead quiet. Childe is the most quiet since it felt like he had no skills at all and as for The Captain he was incredibly silent aswell since somebody accually held back the force of his claymore he swinged at full force as he even felt his feet start to slip in the snow which means he was getting pushed back a little. Even though fourth ranking and with god like strength Lucio held up his own pretty well and he does not know if he should be mad and beat things up or he should be impressed and show respect to this human being.

Pierro would walk over to him and would stand infront of him so they could talk face to face...well not really due to Capitano wearing his mask but you know what I mean. "How are you feeling?"

The Captain scoffs crossing his arms since why this sudden question? He never is asked that "why the niceties?....get to the point"

Pierro just tried to be caring which he often is with The Harbingers but seeing The Captain is stubborn as always and not wanting to share his emotions he would let it go "you have all right to be upset. You twisted his leg pretty hard, probably dislocated it so we can find him easily now due to him having to rest that leg "

The man with raven black hair raises a brow beneath the mask and finds that a foolish plan. It was smart in a way that Lucio cannot get away but it is dumb because if agents go looking for him they easily could be killed...they clearly still underestimate Lucio his strength yet Capitano felt that strength. The Phantom so to speak was struggling immensely but he held up his own against The Captain, he even manages to punch him and grip his hair to slam his face against his knee which in the end he did not succeed in but still nobody ever managed to do that to The Captain "It seems some people of Snezhnaya are with him to overthrow us. Let me handle it"

Pierro thinks for a moment but gives a nod to give The Captain permission to do just that "you did not dissapoint us today. We all have good and bad days so you should not want to proof yourself. Like I said you did great for what it is worth but I must ask. Why do you want to hunt him down? Tartaglia usually does that"

The Captain does not even look over at Childe before he gestures with his head for Pierro to look in that direction "do you really think that child is in the state of hunting people down? He got thrown on the ground with such ease...he probably is dying of embarrassment " he scoffs and yes he does not even spare the elevent ranking harbinger a single glance since he finds Childe not to be worthy of it.

Pierro does look at Tartaglia and sees he does seem almost traumatised in way or more so shocked. It must have thrown him off the deep end when he got pushed to the ground yet he does notice something others do not.
The orange hair of the other hides the fact the back of his head is bleeding? Was that because of the force of Lucio his elbow or was it because of the armor Lucio is wearing that made a cut onto Tartaglia his head.
"Do as you please when finding Corlucioun...but before you kill him I would request you to reconsider."
With that Pierro walks to Tartaglia and tells Dottore to come over and take a look at the wound.

--_*~✿~*_--

When he was close to his home he would walk back there himself. He used his claymore as a cane and this had people turning heads for sure yet before he can return home he senses people grow tense and scared around him as he feels a pressence behind him so turning around he is face to face with Capitano who easily had found him. Lucio knows he might die in the moment so he lifts the claymore up just to defend himself but The Captain does not seem to take his claymore out to fight him instead he just stands there.
"Dont be ridiculous. It would be far to easy to strike you down now that you are injured." He spoke.

Hearing that Lucio wastes no time and continues to walk not really having the time or muse to talk to somebody in the moment so he remains quiet and goes to his home despite The Captain following. He knows the man would know his location but like mentioned he is not scared of The Captain and nor is he of death so entering the appartment that is practically one large room with only a seperate room as bathroom it has not changed over the last few years...it still was a simple matress near the window for him to sleep as it is nothing more then that.

Seeing the man leave the door open for him the enter The Captain is surprised. They fought today and he still lets him into his...home...it is not something you can call a home really but he can instandly sense Lucio has been living in this for a while yet he won't ask anything about it.
The Captain his eyes land on the mattress before his eyes go over to the brunette and Pierro asked him to reconsider his death yet he is not good with small talk either so what should he do...ask questions?

Lucio takes the purple cloak aswell for most armor pieces except for his shoulder piece where his vision is in as he does not remove his mask either. Sitting in rather normal clothes now he sits down on the mattress and tries to twist his leg back in place by himself but of course that hurted yet he did not let out a sound of struggle even though he was in pain and struggling "why did you follow-...me?"

The Captain cannot keep his eyes of the other, mostly because he does not want him to grab a item and throw it at him unexpectedly but he also is looking at the pathetic attempt of twisting his leg back in place but it was only the lower part of the leg that got dislocated at the knee. Staring and not awnsering for a long time he walks over and in one tug of The Captain his leg is back in place with a rather loud snap.
The Harbinger simple could not withstand the struggling of the other anymore as it made him annoyed and frustrated "We have to know your location somehow"

Lucio lets out a scream of pain when The Captain did that throwing his head back while he digs his nails in the wooden floor. It takes his body a good while to relax yet the pain at his knee is to intense as sitting up almost did not seem like a option anymore "just-...kill me already. We both know you want to do it"

"Husband"

"What?"

"Pantalone said you had a dead husband...are you not scared of death because you want to be with him again?" The captain asks.

The brunette props himself up on his elbows looking at the crouched down Harbinger who is near the end of his feet from when he twisted his leg back in place "We were not even married...I do not love him anymore, it has been seven years...all I feel is guilt though. I had a nightmare like I always do but this time...I stabbed the doctor in it, when I came to my senses I was stabbing him instead. He has always comforted me when I got these nightmares and even then he comforted me" he shrugs as talking about it does not seem to affect Lucio that much anymore but like he said...it has been seven years. "You don't care about romance anyways so I should not start rambling off" he sighs and rests his head back on the pillow.

The Captain listened and usually he would have ignored the person yet he finds this quite interesting so he sits down on the ground at the end of the matress that is a little to small for Lucio as his feet are hanging off it which Capitano often struggles with aswell when it comes to regular people their matress size "and that is why you want to fight the doctor today. He would have killed you"

"So should you but you didn't and still dont. I wonder why." He shrugs and simply looks up at the ceiling "then again you are two ranks below The Doctor"

Lucio thought The Captain would get angry at that but Capitano found that rather a funny comment as nobody ever dared to say something like that to him, not even The Harbingers so he found it amusing which leads to him letting out a chuckle which he never really does so this sure is a rare occasion "You are witty..." he spoke and stands up yet not hearing the other respond he realises he has either passed out from the pain or fallen asleep. He makes no effort to remove the mask since if it would be him in Lucio his place he wouldn't like his mask removed either so with that he just leaves to report to The Harbingers but entering headquarters and seeing Dottore he thinks back of that comment which results into him chuckling again. All heads turn hearing that deep chuckle they have never heard before and Dottore thought he was chuckle because of him...maybe his appearance?

"What is so funny?" Dottore asks almost in a threatening way.

The Captain just walks to a pillar to lean against as he looks at The Doctor seeming to have gone back to his serious monotone self "he is very witty"

"You talked with him?!" Pulcinella asks seeming rather confused since they fought, he harmed this boy and now they spoke like cassual people like nothing happened.

((Pulcinella sees everybody as a young boy or girl, even Dottore. Grandpa things I suppose XD))

Many turn their head back to Capitano but Columbina is the first one to speak up as she is sitting at the table with her elbow propped up on it as on that hand she is resting her cheek onto it while with the free hand she is rolling a small elegant looking ball back and forth with her index and middlefinger. "What is he like? Is he handsome?"
Seeing all heads turn to her Columbina gives them all a kind, innocent smile "wouldn't you all want to know if he was?"

Capitano who clearly is disturbed by that question raises a brow beneath the mask since why would he look at that? "He was wearing his mask-...it was a short conversation. He seems to be the quiet and silent type but deep down i am sure when and if he gets comfortable with somebody he can be talkative."

Pantalone sits down at the table and places his folded together hands on the table and looks at The Captain with a slightly tilted head "where did you two speak? Surely not in public"

"At his house"
Many harbingers were shocked and some are surprised since how did Lucio allow the other to follow him to his house just to have a small chat. Capitano feels like he has to explain further so he will do just that "he is not scared of death. I could sense he wanted me to kill him."

"Don't" the doctor simply said and sits down besides Pantalone.

"And why is that?" Sandrone asks just having woken up from a small nap since she was bored of waiting so she fell asleep sitting upright in the hand of the ruin guard but now that the Captain returned she is awake to hear the information

Dottore turns to look at her and crosses his arms fully leaning back in the chair till it is is standing on its two hind legs while Dottore his knees hit the table so he wouldn't fall over. Everytime Dottore does this it concerns Pantalone who has a hand on the back of the chair to prevent The Doctor from falling as Dottore rocks back and forth a little not being able to sit still "make him suffer. He was supposed to die that night yet he didnt. Bring him to me"

"No"

"No?"

"I will not let you use him as a lab rat" The captain spoke.

Dottore raises a brow before he feels Pantalone push the chair back on its four feet knowing it would soon fall so Dottore would stand up, place his hands on the table and look at The Captain tilting his head "oh how you got so caring all of a sudden..."

Pierro has enough of the back and fourth as he signals everybody except for The Captain to go home which they did and thus Il Capitano and The Jester would discuss all that had happened and come up with a new plan.

Some quick art of when their claymores clash together (it is more purple because Lucio and his vision)

Without motion blur

Stickfigures supremacy LMAO the anatomy aint it XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 1.6K 16
izuku midoriya has a secret that nobody knows not even his child hood best friend do the others in his class find out if so who from his class and wh...
32.4K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
104K 2.9K 21
"It's just hard not to feel like a monster when that's all your viewed as." "I hope you know I don't see you like that." Bowser is at it again, hold...
336K 19.4K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong