HEAVEN OF DESIRES βœ“

By Dharmanandini

~β€’~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ
1. π‹πŽπ•π„ ππˆπ‘πƒπ’
2. πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„π’
3. π“π„ππ’πˆπŽπ
4. π€π‘πŽπ”π’π„πƒ π…π„π„π‹πˆππ†π’
5. π”ππŠππŽπ–π π…π„π„π‹πˆππ†π’
6. π‹πŽπ•π„
7. π‚πŽππ…π„π’π’πˆπŽπ
8. π’π”π‘ππ‘πˆπ’π„
9. π€π‹π‹πˆπ€ππ‚π„
10. π„π•πˆπ‹
11. π”ππˆπŽπ
12. πƒπˆπ’π€πππ„π€π‘π„πƒ
13. ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓
14. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ„π•πˆπ‹
15. 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 π‹πˆπ…π„
16. 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 πŽπ…π…
18. 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
19. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 πŒπˆπ’π‡π€π
20. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πŽππ“π‘π€π‚π“
21. 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐃
22. π’π”π…π…π„π‘πˆππ†
23. π€π‘π†π”πŒπ„ππ“
24. π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄
25. π’ππ€π‘πŠπ‹πˆππ† π‹πŽπ•π„
26. π–πŽπ‘π‘πˆπ„πƒ
27. 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓
28. 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃
29. π“π‡π„πŒ
30. π’π”π’ππˆπ‚πˆπŽπ”π’
31. πƒπ„π’π“π‘πŽπ˜π„πƒ
32. π‹πŽπ’π“
33. π€π“π“π„πŒππ“ π“πŽ?
34. π‰π”π’π“πˆπ‚π„
35. 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄
36. 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 π–π€πˆπ“
37. π’π‡πŽπ‚πŠ
38. π‘π€πˆπ πŽπ… π‹πŽπ•π„
39. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€π”π’ππˆπ‚πˆπŽπ”π’ π‡π€π‹πƒπˆ
40. 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃 πŠππŽπ“
41. πŒπŽπŒπ„ππ“π’ πŽπ… π‹πŽπ•π„
42. 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄 π€ππ“πˆπ‚π’
43. 𝐍𝐄𝐖 πŒπ„πŒππ„π‘
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„

17. πˆπƒπ„ππ“πˆπ“π˜ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃

9.6K 466 43
By Dharmanandini

The chase had been continued from last few days. Ritvik had gotten so much involved in it as somehow he had gotten the hint that she was his krisha. He couldn't be more sure for anything than this. They had spent three years together and that were enough for the every cell of his body to recognize her.

The office hours finished as now the employees were leaving it one by one. Ritvik as usual from his cabin was staring at her. There was no emotion on his face, he couldn't form one. There were mixed feelings. He wanted to he happy that he got her but at the same time the causes she had done few years back were fresh in his mind. And the most important thing, he doesn't know if she was married or still waiting for him?

'Why would she wait for you? Have you forgotten what she had done with you, your reputation and your mother? You had almost lost her, don't forget. The emotion you should have for her is 'hate'.'

His mind fought with him leaving him pissed off with everything. For sometime subsiding the hate he focused on her as by any trick he has to make her confess that she is krisha and the reason behind her to hide her identity.

He looked at her place but she wasn't there, maybe he was so much in his thoughts that he didn't realise when she left.

Picking up the coat he hanged it on and left behind her to find her as he had determined to make her confess the truth by hook or crock.

There krisha hurriedly walked from the streets. She was alone as the cab she had booked faced some problem and from then she had to go by herself. The place was little scary due to the darkness. Few mens on the other end of pathway were eyeing her. She adjusted her handbag and kept walking till a bulky figure huddled her way.

Her heart beats dropped as she looked up at the man. He was scary with the looks and body language but she decided to be strong.
"Wh_What are you doing? Who are you? And why did you come in my way?" She asked though her voice was breaking due to the fear.

The man smirked and eyed at the others. "Nothing! We'll finish our work and free you." His smirk grew more as he stepped closer. Krisha reversed her foot but got hitted by another figure. Her body flinched out as she moved around to find four men caging her in middle. The first one began to move closer but she decided not to give up.

He tried to touch her and in instant move she tightened her body and kicked the sharp end of knee with the middle pelvic region of him. He groaned with pain and crused while moving behind with the strings of immense pain down there.

She ran in full speed but the others chased her. She went wherever her feet took her, once titling her head behind she continued running but then realised that she jumped before a vehicle and in the flip of eye the horns got louder with her own scream she covered her face waiting for the waves of pain to hit her.

Instead nothing happened, she slowly opened her eyes and saw the person standing beside her for whom her eyes were longing. She got emotional seeing him and embraced him crying there in his arms.

The person none other than her ritvik stroke her hair soothingly. His nerves boiled with the anger as he glared at the men standing there with the dirty hunger. He broke the hug and turn her on side then facing the men stood there being her saviour.

"Hey, you bastard! Leave or you'll regret." One of them spoke and tried to step near her but before that a bone crushing punch landed through his jaw. He fell down groaning with pain as the other two came to ritvik but he didn't leave them in same condition as the first one.

Seeing no way the men ran away as glancing one last time he turned his body towards her. Krisha had her eyes down as little did she was shivering in fear. Something bad flashed in her mind all of sudden scaring her further.

Ritvik came closer and his palms cupped her skin. He brushed off her hair behind and kissed on her forehead. "Are you fine?" He drew her closer, wrapping his strong muscled arms around her tiny body.

Krisha felt like melting in those warm arms. She clutched on hi coat and inhaled deeply, taking all of his fragrance her heart was stable after ages. She felt like forgetting the world, remembering nothing else than him.

The moment seized further more as his arms tightened over her. They stayed like that for sometime when suddenly he spoke up. "Krisha__"

The name alerted her. She opened her eyes and within the fraction of second pushed him back, unwillingly separating them both. She nervously adjusted her hair and looked here and there but him.
"So_sorry Boss! I_got emotional....Thanks for helping."

She reversed her steps but ritvik had made his mind. He was so much up to make her confess. He towered over her and soon her back hit with the car. He caged her between, keeping his both palm on either sides. He leaned to her face and she tried to press herself more in the car. The closeness was affecting her which he could clearly observe.

Their faces were inches away as he slowly bent and pressed his lips on her neck. She gasped and tangled her fingers on the collor of his coat.

"I would die but never love someone else than you. I can feel you krisha, even if you want to hide your identity a million of times i will find you out." His statement brought tears in her eyes. She had thought that maybe he would hate her and will kill her for betraying him but here she had proven wrong. Her ritvik loves her the same way he did years back. And she being the selfish one running away from him.

Her heart had lost the counts as the heart rates have fastened from normal pace.

"Say it krisha!"

"I_i am Inaya boss! You are misunderstanding me as someone else." Her breathe hitched when he stopped his moments. He looked straight in her eyes and smirked.

"Okay! You're not krisha?" She hesitantly shook her head and decided to step out but before that he grabbed her palm and showed her the ring, seeing which she widened her eyes. How could she does this mistake? She should had removed the ring. Yeah, it was their engagement ring, which she still had worn. She struggled to take it back but he tightly held it.

"It's my krisha's ring, I had given her. What's this doing near you? This much coincidence can't happen, right?" He demanded for answer but she had nothing. He kept finger on right nerve as her lips couldn't make an excuse.

"Give up krisha! You are hurting yourself and me. Or I can say you never care for me__"

"It's not like__" She stopped realising what was she going to speak. She drew a breathe and completed herself.

"Designs can be same! I bought_it last time wh_when I visited india." He rolled his eyes and punched on the metal surface of car in frustration.

"Ritvik__" Krisha flinched but she cared less hearing him hissing. Her hands quickly covering his ones and she inquired if he injured himself or not. .

"Why are you hiding from me? Have I done something? Why are pushing me away? You ran away like we had nothing between us, why? Was my love that weak? Or you never loved me?" His voice so soft and painful which teared her up. She looked into his dark brown orbs which were already holding an intensity that melted her in seconds.

She couldn't lie more and gave in. Her arms desperately surrounded over his neck and she cried out on his chest. Ritvik's face appeared with a smile and teary eyes as he lifted her up in his arms. The night witnessing their union after years of longings. Both were aware about where will be the fate take them but at that time there was only them both and their love. Caring less about the world chores ritvik became selfish about his own happiness and love. Untill he met her, his heart was burning in revenge. He wanted to give her the taste of her own medicine, the same pain he suffered from but then he met her and his heart bloomed with love and just love.

"I missed you!" He said.

"Me too!" Her words were enough and he kissed on her hair.

~•~

Krisha unlocked the door of her apartment as she lead the way for him. He looked around as the fragrance of fresh flowers hit his nostrils. He smiled knowing how great flower love she is. He then walked further as she asked him to sit on the couch.

She came with the glass of water which she passed to him as accepting it he drank whole.
"Just give me some time, I will prepare food for both of us." She said and was about to run but he stopped her. He stood up holding her wrist. He embraced her as his heart was unable to bear a little more distance from her. He was fearing for the separation but couldn't make it in words.

Krisha smiled and pressed her rosy lips on his nape. He closed his eyes in relaxation and after sometime broke the hug. "I want nothing. Stay with me, near me!" His voice was low and weak like he was suppressing the pain behind not wanting to let it out. She intensely gazed in his eyes and then coming on her toes, her lips claimed his ones in no time. Ritvik responded recovering his shock as he clutched her waist and moulded his lips with hers. She did the same and after a while biting on his lower lips took access further in his mouth, tasting every corner of it. She want her ritvik in every possible way. Her life had given her a chance and she just wanted to fulfill all the colours in it.

After a long time they broke the kiss and joined their foreheads together. Ritvik brushed his nose on hers while both breathing heavily. Her chest moving up and down touching his broad one. He traced his finger from neck to jaw and lips slowly and lovingly. Krisha blushed at this and rested her head on his chest with her one palm on his heart.

They heard a doorbell and she glanced at him confused about who came at this time. "Must be delivery boy. I ordered food for both of us." He told making her nod.

Paying off the cost he brought the packets which she later served in plates. They had their dinner on the couch itself as he wanted her to sit beside him.

Krisha showed him the room and now he was on the bed with closed eyes wearing only the white vest and his black trouser, it was giving him a sexy and hot look that none resist.
He was deep into his thoughts as there were many questions running through his brain. He couldn't be mum. He needs the answers about his every why? Or else it would destroy his peace. He wanted his krisha back in his life but with that he want the answers. He wanted some satisfying reasons about her deeds and the most importantly the reason behind coming America leaving everything behind and hiding her own identity.

The process of thoughts broke as he felt the movement beside him. Krisha climbed on bed and took her place on his side. He quickly wrapped on arm around her shoulder and she intertwined the other one with her fingers. She rested her head on his shoulder and he did over her head.

"You came a long way, earning a lot." She barely whispered which he just hummed.

"You did the same_"

She felt breathless understanding the meaning behind his words. She had to answer now. She had to tell him what happened with her and clear every misunderstanding. But is it the right time? She questioned herself.

"How are everyone? Hrithik, aunty, uncle?" Changing the topic further she talked.

"Everyone is good except me, I think!" He replied making her look at him.

Ritvik responded back as he leaned forward and pecked her lips and pulled back. "I need answers krisha! I hated you from years but look at my helplessness, I can't even express it. Just answer me what was the reason doing all that?" An awkward silence fell. Both were silent after that. Krisha swallowed down and kept silence for some time.

"I would answer you everything ritvik. About your every question. Just, can you wait for tomorrow?" She asked out and he couldn't resist more than giving up in her.

He claimed her lips before laying in her arms finding his peace there.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 1.1K 16
"How dare you raise your filthy hand on her? How fucking dare you? She's my Queen! I will rip your hand off," He roared and twisted his hand back mak...
10.8M 593K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐒𝐬 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. π—©π—œπ——π—¬π—¨π—§ 𝗦𝗨π—₯𝗬𝗔π—ͺπ—”π—‘π—¦π—›π—œ...
3.7M 161K 50
π€ππ‘π’π«πšπ£ π’π’π§π π‘πšπ§π’πš β™‘ 𝐌𝐞𝐑𝐞𝐀 π’π’π§π‘πš ~✿✿~ "𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦...
228K 11.8K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...