Fu Lang Called Me Home For Di...

By LiannQ

Title: 夫郎喊我回家吃软饭了 Author: 岛里天下 Status: Completed Description: Du Heng transmigrated into a cripple. He's a cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117

70

957 34 11
By LiannQ

    When he was young, Li Laowu traveled all over the world and saved some savings. Now that he has settled down after starting a career, Lao Tzu has given some property to him.

    The young couple had a lot of money, and not long after they got married, they bought real estate and a shop in the county town.

    At present, the two of them are guarding the shop to do some tea business. Although the shop is not big, it is just an ordinary small shop in the county town, and the location is not very good.

    But Li Laowu has been traveling abroad for many years, and he also has a business experience. The shop's business is doing well, and it is completely enough for the couple's expenses.

    "Purchasing, stocking, and stocking again; it's almost the end of the new year, and I can't stop running outside." "

    Just stock in the state capital, and it won't take ten days to come and go. When the business is the best at the end of the year, if the shop How can we do without stock."

    "Then go ahead and leave your son alone." "

    I don't care about you and your son, this is not thinking about earning more for you and your son..."

    The couple were at the counter Flipping the abacus in front of her, mixing the usual conversations between husband and wife, when she heard the sound of horseshoes stop at the door of her house, she subconsciously raised her head and saw that it was Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman.

    "Boss Li's business is booming."

    Du Heng greeted with a smile.

    "Go quickly, park the carriage for my brother-in-law."

    Seeing the visitor, Li Kai quickly sent the shop assistants to help.

    With her belly outstretched, Qin Xiaozhu slowly walked out from the counter.

    After all, is he going to be a father and opened the door to do some business for a while, seeing Qin Xiaoman who was abusive in the past, he no longer opened his mouth and bickered like he was at home, and there was a look on his face as if he was looking at his relatives. You Ruowu didn't say anything with a smile on his face, but he managed to get a stool for the couple.

    Qin Xiaoman never came here empty-handed, and bought some fruits to eat on the way.

    It was also at the beginning that he didn't know that he was going to come here, otherwise he would bring some things at home to give away.

    Although it is a village and they are all relatives, there is really not much time to sit and talk together, and there is no shortage of greetings at both ends.

    Talk about schoolwork and talk about business, and you can't avoid the topic of children.

    The work of a cup of tea is gone in the blink of an eye.

    After talking for a while, Du Heng finally expressed his interest to Li Kai.

    "It's a good thing for you to buy shop noodles. It's just that the price of every vegetable in the vegetable market is rising, and the shop noodles are the same. When the Spring Festival comes, the price will go down. The rental price is the most suitable."

    Qin Xiaozhu opened the food brought by Qin Xiaoman for everyone to eat together, he gnawed on the pastry and said: "It's better to open in our street. Playing with Chengyi."

    Qin Xiaoman pursed his mouth, it doesn't matter if they play together, he is afraid that he will be annoying if he fights like Qin Xiaozhu when he was a child.

    Li Kai told the two of them carefully about the shop market in the city.

    There are no more than three kinds of markets in the county seat, one is the street for the rich where dignitaries gather;

    Now their tea shop is a medium-sized market shop that is not too small. Even so, it cost nearly sixty taels of silver to buy a shop with a single facade and no backyard.

    Based on this, the shopfronts of the other two kinds of markets are just ordinary and have to fluctuate up and down by twenty taels.

    If it is leased, a tea shop like theirs will also be rented for two or three taels of silver a month. Needless to say, the top is five taels, and the bottom is around one tael.

    After hearing this, Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman knew what they were talking about. Even if they didn't discuss it, they still agreed that they would only rent a shop and not buy a shop.

    With so little savings in the family, if you bite the bullet and set up a shop, you can still buy it, but after you buy it, the family will not be able to supply it for your expenses. The whole family can't break the money.

    Although the price of the shop somewhat dampened the confidence of the two of them, this trip was not in vain, and they knew the market after all.

    "Since you have made up your mind to open a shop, I've been keeping an eye out for you recently. It's good to have a lot of acquaintances doing business in the county, but I have to go out to buy goods every now and then. Xiao Zhu scolded me badly. If there are acquaintances here, I'm also relieved to take care of each other."

    Du Heng thanked Li Laowu, and it was too early to rush home. Although the child was taken care of, but the parents' children were still worried because they were not under their noses, and they didn't dare to say more Sit down and prepare to go home, everyone understands.

    When he went outside, he saw that Qin Xiaoman hadn't followed. Du Heng turned his head and saw that Xiaoman was about to leave, and went to buy some sour plums for Qin Xiaozhu, but Qin Xiaozhu found out, and the two fought again in the shop. sentence.

    Du Heng and Li Kai looked at each other with an embarrassed smile, they were both fathers, and when they got together, they had the same temperament as a child, and they couldn't even pretend to be a cup of tea.

    It is really not clear whether this is taken care of or not.

    Coming out of the tea shop, Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman unanimously decided to wait until the beginning of spring before renting the shop. Now that the price is rising near the end of the new year, it is at least hundreds of yuan more expensive than the usual price. Not to mention the shortage of money.

    "Then let's put the paper on hand like that first?" Qin Xiaoman drove the carriage: "On weekdays     , do some business

    for the villagers?"

You have to prepare slowly."

    Qin Xiaoman nodded, the left and right papers are not bad, it's not like putting a sword in the room for fear of spoilage or rot.

    Thinking about it, he spat out the sour plum seed in his mouth, and hissed: "Qin Xiaozhu is so sour and likes it like a treasure, maybe he wants to have a son." "Wait, Xiaoman stop the car.

    "

    Du Heng stopped someone suddenly, and he glanced at the bookstore in the market.

    "Let's go in and ask the current selling price, and then see if the papers are received."

    It's not that they really want to sell it. It's always right to know the market price. There is one more way out of the situation.

    The two stopped the carriage, and the bookstore's clerk came up to help stop when he saw this. At first, he was treated like this in front of Li's shop because he was an acquaintance, but now it's also given to strangers.

    If the ox cart is parked at the door of the people's shop, and only those who come to urge people to be driven away, the carriage will change its face and receive it in a friendly manner.

    In many cases, it is not surprising that people always want to decorate the appearance, but there are too many people who only pay attention to the appearance.

    Du Heng went in with the buddy, and looked at the paper with Qin Xiaoman.

    "One thousand two hundred and six for one order, eight hundred and eight for the yellow paper."

    Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman hadn't asked the price yet, but the scholar next to him in the bookstore asked first.

    "Not long ago, the price of one ream was only one thousand and two, and the price of yellow paper was only eight hundred. Why did it suddenly drop to this price?" "The

    paper in our bookstore is all good paper. Sir, take a good look at the thickness and tenacity. , it’s not those thin papers outside that can be torn when poked. Besides, it’s the end of the year, and the price of rice, flour, grain, cloth and tea is not scary. Our paper is not something that can be eaten, but that’s what matters to you scholars. How can there be anything that doesn’t increase in price.”

    The man who was holding a hand warmer and wearing a fox cape made the scholar speechless, and after a while he said: “It doesn’t matter if the price is increased. Is the price of yellow paper higher than that of white paper?"

    "Yellow paper is not easy to make, so the price will naturally rise."

    If Du Heng hadn't produced paper himself, he might have been fooled by the boss.

    I'm afraid that the yellow paper is cheap and more people buy it, so it is better to sell than the white paper. Therefore, the price of the yellow paper is also increased, but the yellow paper is increased even more.

    If it is really a cunning merchant, it is not in vain for some people to scold him.

    "Forget it, then I'll buy a hundred sheets of yellow paper."

    The scholar shook his head, but he could only let others slaughter him.

    Unexpectedly, the boss said: "The loose paper is sold out today, and only the bulk is sold. Do you want it?" The

    scholar was slightly annoyed: "Since the loose paper is sold out, then it will be convenient to unpack a bundle and sell it loosely." Yes, there is no reason for the paper to be sold out?"

    The merchant said Gao, and continued to rub the thermos pot: "This is the rule of our bookstore, the scholars next to me buy it for a whole ream, and the left and right are things that need to be used. Why? If I don’t buy some more for stockpiling, wouldn’t running back and forth also delay my study time.”

    Angrily bookish, he threw up his sleeves and walked away: "I don't care if I don't buy your paper, and there are more than one bookstore in the county."

    Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman looked at each other, and they wanted to ask if they would accept the paper. Seeing this merchant With this face, the two of them didn't want to discuss business with him.

    Du Heng went out first: "Housemate, wait a step."

    The scholar who had just left the bookstore turned around when he heard the sound, and saw that the two were wearing the same school robes, so he knew they were from the same school.

    So the two made a greeting.

    "Trouble the housemate, just now I saw the housemate in the bookstore and seemed to want to buy paper."

    The scholar's face fluctuated slightly when he heard this, probably because he was a little embarrassed to be seen by others.

    But he still responded politely: "That's right, but the boss doesn't want to sell it to me."

    Du Heng immediately explained the purpose of coming: "My family also produces paper. If the residents need it, I can bring some to the residents."

    The scholar's brows twitched slightly, as if there was a little difference. Du Heng looked like a young master of an aristocratic family, but he was still soliciting business. He asked uncertainly, "Really?

    " Resident, homemade paper is also affordable."

    After all, it was not far from someone else's shop, so he lowered his voice and quoted his own price.

    When the scholar heard Du Heng said that his family was poor, he felt that he was much closer to others. When he heard the price, he immediately showed joy: "If it is this price, then I will trouble the housemates to bring a hundred pieces of white paper. , blank paper."

    Because of his joy, the scholar's final voice trembled a little.

    "Okay. I'll take it to the academy tomorrow. Is it okay to give it to the housemate then?" "

    That would be great, but I don't know the name of the housemate yet."

    So the two left each other's names and classrooms so that they could meet at that time.

    After watching the people leave, Qin Xiaoman walked up: "It has to be you, running to the door of the bookstore to solicit business."

    He thought it was funny, and pulled Du Heng into the carriage: "Hurry up, or the owner of the bookstore will find out, and he will chase you out and beat people." "The

    business he doesn't want is what people want.

    " The business is not allowed to be picked up by others, so the world doesn’t want the poor to live."

    Qin Xiaoman raised his head and glanced at the bookstore that had been left behind the carriage, and said: "Just now when you came out, I heard that The boss said that the scholar was poor, and he read papers and books all the time, but he seldom bought them. He sincerely wanted to embarrass others." "If you open the door to do business,

    this quality business will not last long."

    Qin Xiaoman shook his head: " It's just that I have always heard that the scholars in Bairong Academy are either rich or noble, but I never thought that there would be such a shortage of money." "The shortage of money

    is a common occurrence. There are so many students in the academy, so there are so many rich and noble. It's just a gimmick. Most of them are just ordinary people, and after paying the high tuition fees, it is even more difficult to live elsewhere."

    Qin Xiaoman nodded, and he turned his head to rub Du Heng: "Fortunately, my husband is a man who knows how to make a living." Du

    Heng He chuckled, he just didn't want to concentrate on studying, it was too risky to put all the ways out on one.

    When returning home, Qin Xiaoman picked out a hundred sheets of white paper, bundled them up and put them in Du Heng's bookcase early, for fear that they would forget to take them in a hurry tomorrow morning.

    Although the paper at home is checked when it is baked, any damaged ones will be taken out separately, and it is determined not to be caught in the good paper.

    But he still took the trouble to check each one. This is the business of the students in the academy. If people think it is good, they can get more business by promoting it with others. .

    Du Heng couldn't help laughing and said that he knew how to do business.

    It's no wonder that a small business is like this. It is planned to rent a shop after the next year, and the current business can only be done first.

    The next day, Du Heng brought the paper to the academy, and he had to catch up with the morning class. He planned to send the paper to others after lunch.

    When class was over, Du Heng packed up his things before leaving the classroom, seeing Senior Brother You coming with two large bundles of papers, he hurriedly stepped forward to give a helping hand, helping to carry a bundle: "Where do you get so many papers? Brother, where do you want to take it?"

    "Take it to the Nongsang Hall and pile it up first. I just bumped into the master at the entrance of the academy and asked me to put it in the library. It is convenient to pick it up when it is needed in the academy." Senior Brother

    You He smiled apologetically, "I interrupted your meal."

    "What's the matter, don't be in a hurry."

    When the two arrived at the library, they bumped into Meng Huaishan and two scholars there.

    "Curator, why are you here?"

    Seeing You Huo holding something, Meng Huaishan hurried back and forth to help, as if Du Heng had disappeared.

    "The papers of the academy are temporarily stored in the library room." Brother You glanced at several people: "Why are you here?" "

    It was the last class that the master talked about Nongsang, so he brought us to the Nongsang library Know the agricultural and mulberry utensils."

    Meng Huaishan did not forget to say: "As a member of the agricultural and mulberry house, I should leave behind to clean up the aftermath." You Huo really

    appreciated it very much when he saw this: "If all the members of the management room are like you I feel much more at ease if I have a sense of responsibility."

    Meng Huaishan smiled and said, "What about the curator? But it is indeed an honor for us as members to be able to share our worries with the curator."

    Du Heng was too lazy to listen to Meng Huaishan's flattery. Feeling like goosebumps were about to rise, he found an excuse and withdrew.

    On the way back, I stopped by the tenth classroom to look for the scholar from yesterday, but everyone in the classroom had already left.

    So he went back after dinner, and it was not long before the class started, but there was still no one in the classroom. After inquiring, he found out that the teacher in the tenth class was taken out of the academy by the master to go to class today.

    Du Heng sighed slightly, and only waited for the person to come back in the afternoon, hoping not to run away from this business.

    It was not in vain to wait, after the scholar from classroom ten came back, before Du Heng went to look for the scholar, he rushed to find him first.

    "It's really a crime to let Yuanyuan Du run away several times."

    The scholar apologized repeatedly.

    "It doesn't matter, the distance between the left and right classrooms is not too far. After the meal, it's time to digest food."

    Du Heng said with a smile, and quickly took out the paper that was agreed in advance from the bookcase.

    "You count the number, there are quite a few. I'm afraid I missed one or two. Although it's not worth a lot of money, it's not good if it just hurts the friendship of classmates." The scholar responded: "Yes, count them face to face

    . The most appropriate."

    He took a look at the paper, although he had heard Du Heng say several times that the paper produced by the family was not as good as the paper produced by the county bookstore, but a little paper, based on years of experience in reading paper, he felt that there was no need for a bookstore The price is poor, and the price is so affordable, it really depends on the friendship of the same hospital and the convenience of traveling with him.

    The scholar couldn't help feeling a warm current, and counted it carefully: "That's right, it's one hundred."

    Immediately, he took out two slings of money and fifty cash from his book box: "Friend Du will also order, if you can come here often It will be fine."

    "It's my honor that the housemates are willing to take care of the business again."

    Du Heng just reached out to take the money, and was about to count it up symbolically, when suddenly a figure rushed up aggressively and grabbed it. Grab his wrist:

    "Okay! In the academy, you actually do such dirty things in such a glorious place! It's really ruining the atmosphere of the academy!" Du Heng frowned, watching fiercely grabbing

    his hand Meng Huaishan didn't know why, but he threw it away with disgust:

    "Why, when did the academy stop trading! It's become a corrupt atmosphere in your mouth?!"

    "You are so confident and confident. Curator You let you be a member of the management room because of his mistake. Master Xiang also felt remorse. Why did you recruit a person with such character as you into the classroom?" Just as it was time for school to end, the academy was

    everywhere They were all students, and when they heard the dispute, they all came up: "What happened     ?

    " The hand holding the paper was quite cramped, and his face was flushed red. He wanted     to

put the paper into his book box, but Meng Huaishan grabbed it again: "Housemate, this is stolen property, but you can't hide it!"

Seeing that there were more and more people looking for the truth, Meng Huaishan became more aggressive and yelled at everyone: "Everyone, come and see, this person actually sold the things of the academy to others privately. Come on! The evidence is still in the hands of the two of you, which cannot be denied in any way!"

    Everyone was discussing, not knowing how to persuade them for a while, they just said: "Mr. Meng, what do you mean by this?"

    "You Huoyuan today My friend brought two bundles of paper from the Academy and temporarily put them in the Nongsang Hall, but Du Heng would have privately embezzled them and sold them to others in the Academy.”

    Meng Huaishan pointed to the hanging money in Du Heng’s hand: “I just came out of the library and said that the paper Why is there less, I'm afraid that as a member of the Nongsang Museum, I didn't pay attention to the items in the museum, but I caught a coincidence!"

    Du Heng was stunned when he heard the words, and then he couldn't help but roll his eyes straight, and he held his breath. Cursing in public, said: "This is just a misunderstanding, you are too arbitrary. Is there any evidence to prove that I took the paper?"

    "The transactions have been caught right! What is there to quibble about! We all know that your family is poor. Before entering the academy, you set up stalls in the market to make a living. You don't change the bad nature of the merchants, but you are not educated when you enter the academy. !"

    The words were ugly, and the blame clearly fell on Du Heng. The scholar who came to buy the paper was also from a poor family. No doubt, he was stabbed in the wound in front of everyone. He was ashamed. He couldn't open his mouth.

    Biansheng Meng Huaishan is still relentless, he is afraid that everyone in the academy will not be able to make a fuss, and he has been jealous of Du Heng for a long time, and if he catches this matter, he would naturally wish to beat him to death with a stick.

    It was not the first time that Du Heng was said so by Meng Huaishan. He walked left and right and sat upright, and said unhurriedly: "

    Just like the housemate Meng Huaishan said, my family is poor, so I run a small business for my study. It is an unspeakable thing to think that it is a bit of a job to earn a living. Who is there is not a family to study, and where does the money of the family members come from? They also rely on earning a living. Why is there any shame in this?" "This

    paper I brought it from home and sold it to the fellows, who are also fellows of the academy, he needs paper, and I sell paper, so why is that wrong, and it’s not forced to buy and sell.” After listening to Du Heng’s words, everyone felt

    that Makes sense.

    Seeing everyone sympathize with Du Heng, Meng Huaishan looked aggressive, and quickly said: "We are talking about you selling the papers from the academy to others, what are you doing with other jobs!? Don't confuse the public!" Du Heng replied

    : "Yeah, since you're just talking about selling paper, why are you talking about the poor family background and the bad nature of the merchants? You didn't mention it first?"

    Meng Huaishan gritted his teeth: "Then explain clearly about the paper stealing and selling!" "

    What I said It's very clear, this paper was brought from my home and sold to the residents. The hearing of the housemate Meng is really worrying!" "Don't talk

    nonsense! Why is there less paper in the library?!"

    "How do I know. "

    There was a stalemate at this end, and a calm scolding sound came: "The place of the academy, how noisy is it! What is worth arguing here!" The

    students onlookers heard the prestige, and immediately lowered their heads: "Master."

    You Huo also came with the master, and seeing that he was familiar with all the right and wrong, he quickly asked: "What happened?

    " Ri Zai put on a mask of kindness in front of his senior brother: "Du Heng took out the papers that the curator left in the library room today and sold them to the residents for self-seeking money, and I caught him on the spot! He is still quibbling and refusing to Recognize it!"

    You Huo glanced at Du Heng: "But the paper I brought over with him at noon?" "

    Exactly!"

    You Huo said: "The paper is missing because I took out a stack before class. I gave it to Master Xiang, copying the papers in the hallway is useful for writing articles, why did Du Heng steal it and sell it to someone else? Now the stack of papers is probably still on Master Xiang’s desk." Meng Huaishan was stunned when he heard this

    . He said: "Yes, the curator took it away..."

    Seeing that the matter was revealed, the scholar who had been watched by everyone suddenly raised his clothes and raised his eyes: "Du Heng is willing to pay a low price with the friendship of classmates." Selling paper at a low price to people from poor families like us, who brought their own paper photos for sale, how friendly, I don’t want to be framed by Yuanyuan Meng with dirty words.” “It’s just a misunderstanding, but Yuanyuan Meng is inevitable

    . It’s too strong and unreasonable. He opened his mouth and kept scolding people for his poor character and bad character. He looked down on us poor scholars. Cleared."

    The scholar who bought the paper is a student who just came in this year, and he is not very old. Crying like this does not make people feel that he has lost his manliness, but on the contrary, it makes people feel that he has been greatly wronged.

    Seeing this, the onlookers felt very sorry, and they burst into tears, and hurriedly expressed their condolences.

    Meng Huaishan was even more at a loss for a while: "I definitely don't mean to look down on scholars from poor families, it's just, just... It's really a misunderstanding."

    Du Heng said silently: "What do you mean there are so many pairs of eyes, so many eyes? You can hear clearly with your ears."

    Seeing this, the master reprimanded the nonsense: "Meng Huaishan, you are already a child after all, and you are going to take the hospital exam in a few months, why don't you have the ability to distinguish right from wrong? Meng

    Huaishan's complexion was dark, and his face turned red when he was reprimanded in public. He hurriedly said, "It's the student's fault. The student arbitrarily misunderstood Fellow Du Heng. I'm really sorry." "You thought it was just a misunderstanding

    . Housemate, you can still apologize now, just ask for forgiveness from others. You can see the big from the small, since they are all people who are determined to take the scientific research, they are making long-term plans to be officials when they come. You can do it now Impulsive and reckless, did not find out the truth of the matter, and hastily misunderstood the housemates. There is no guarantee that when you come to be an official, you will not wrong the good people! Could the court tolerate this official?! You want to apologize to His Majesty, Or should I apologize to the common people? Or can everyone forgive you for your mistakes?"

    Meng Huaishan was speechless when he was asked, and when he looked over with his eyes, it was so simple that he felt ashamed. All the face he had maintained was lost overnight, and he regretted that he had invited so many people to watch the fun.

    He reluctantly wanted to shrink into the cracks in the ground, but there was no crack in the ground for him to slip through.

    "You go to my room, today I will teach you how to behave in the world, I am afraid that the etiquette of these months will be for nothing." The incident broke out, and Meng Huaishan was ordered to buy paper with

    Du Henghe in front of everyone. The scholar made a serious apology, and was taken away by the master before he went to teach him a lesson. All the people watching the excitement were reprimanded for a few words before they dispersed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 667 66
Author: Changle Ye Weiyang/长乐夜未央 Category: Danmei Novels Status: 66 Chapter (Finished) Introducing: Xiao Yi'an died, and when he opened his eyes aga...
174K 10.9K 19
Step into the colorful world of Advita Singh Rathore and Rudransh Singh Arora as their love story unfolds against the backdrop of cultural contrasts...
307K 21.6K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
82.2K 3.5K 97
BE Crazy Demon Survival System BE狂魔求生系统【快穿】 Author(s) Zhìchǔ 稚楚 Status in COO 97 chapters (Completed) Description Xu Qichen, who has made a habit of...