Kook or Pogue? // JJ and Rafe...

By LifesTooShortSoFckIt

Y/n arrived to Outerbanks few months ago to find her lost twin brother John B. She stay and became one of the... More

Basic information
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.

27.

365 6 13
By LifesTooShortSoFckIt

JJ stayed with y/n at the Chateau. He helped her around the house, and they grew even closer in  that short amount of time. She called her boss if she has any shifts scheduled, but he told her to take some time off. So she did. She just hang out with her friends. 

Kiara and Pope stopped by, trying to act normal. „So the school start next week." 

„Gosh, it's so annoying." JJ let his head fall to the back. „I'm really glad I have you guys here. Going to new school alone would be such a horror." 

„Don't worry cupcake, we have your back." JJ told her, bringing her closer and kissing her on cheek. Y/n started blushing and smiling like crazy. 

„Okay, what is going on between you two?" Pope was looking at them. 

„Nothing-" 

„Well you know, she's just madly in love with me." Y/n and JJ answered simultaneously. She looked at him in disbelief, which cause him to burst in laughter. 

„So you two are a thing?" Kiara asked, with a hint of jealousy in her voice. „No, we are not a thing Kie. We just- hang out." 

„Okay." 

JJ leaned to her and whispered into her ear. „So what happened last night is according to you just hanging out?" Immediately her mind was floaded with pictures of what happened the night before. 

She was making dinner for both of them, and did not realize JJ was leaning to the counter and watch her. „You're even sexier when you make food for me." She looked at him over her shoulder. 

„Oh am I?" he got up and walked to her, he brushed her hair back on one shoulder. Her body immediately tensed under his touch. He put a kiss behind her ear. „Abso-fucking-lutely." JJ told her between the kisses he laid on y/n's neck. He leaned forward and everything that was in front of y/n pulled to the side. 

Then in one swift motion turned her around and pulled her up at the counter. Y/n pulled him closer, so he was standing in between her legs, and connected their lips. Slowly stroking up her thighs, JJ got to the hem of her t-shirt, slipping under and stroking her skin right above her shorts. It was sending shivers down y/n's spine, making her want him even more, so she grabbed his shirt, pulling it over his head. 

They were looking at each other, trying to catch a breath. „God, you are perfect." She told him, while admiring his worked out muscles. 

„Cupcake." He told her, cupping her face, making her look in his his eyes instead of his body. „Fuck. You are driving me crazy." He told her, licking his lips. She gave him a smile and unbuckled his belt. 

„Then let's do something about it." He pulled her face up one more time. „Are you sure? We don't have to do this." 

„Yes JJ. I am very much sure." He smirked and her, pulling her t-shirt over her head. They reconnected their lips, with much more passion this time. In one motion, he unhooked her bra.

 „Wow, I'm impressed." She told him, making him chuckle. The bra slid down to the ground, now JJ was the one exploring every inch of her body. „You are so gorgeous Y/n." He said to her right before pressing kisses to her collar bone, slowly kissing his way down. He cupped one of her breast with his hand, teasing her nipple with fingers, while taking the other one in his mouth.

 Her head rolled back and her hands went straight into his hair. JJ was giving her so much pleasure, just from this simple act, she felt like she would cum right there on the counter. 

„JJ." 

He didn't react to her at all, so she had to pull him up, so he would look at her. „What? Is everything alright? You want me to stop?" 

„No, I want you to take me to my bedroom and fuck me already." 

„Don't say twice cupcake." He grinned at her, wrapping her legs around his torso and pulled her of the counter, bringing her to her room. He put her down gently, then started kissing her across neck, breasts and stomack all the way to her shorts. He pulled them off of her in one swift motion along with her underwear. 

Then came back to the spot where his trail of kisses stopped and finished that line all the way to her sweet spot. Her back arched up, which he took as a invitation, and pushed two fingers inside of her, she was already dripping wet. The way his fingers moved inside her and his tongue danced around her clit made her climax arrive, not being able the hold the moans back. 

„Such a good girl." JJ told coming back and kissing her. 

„Take it off." She tugged on his shorts. He stood up and pulled them off. She could've tell from the day they first kissed, that he is not going to be small, and she was not dissapointed. He pulled out a condom, putting it on and laying back down at her. 

She opened herself to him, letting her knees fall to the sides so he could position himself right at her entrance, looking down at her. Giving her a kiss, and pushing his whole lenght inside of her, causing her moan into his mouth. He slowly picked up the pace, Y/n wrapped her legs around him. 

„JJ go faster." He listened to her needs and immidiately went faster. Y/n's legs were already trembling, she was out of breath and was digging into JJ's back, trying to hold herself a little bit longer. 

„JJ-" 

„Come for me love." The second he said that second orgasm floaded her body, all she saw was black. The orgasm lasted even longer since JJ was still pumping inside of her, only to come few seconds after her. 

„Yeah, that's what I thought." JJ told her smirking at her, snapping her back to the reality. Everyone was looking at her, she felt her face turn bright red. She turned around and hid her face into the pillow, causing them to laugh at her. 

JJ was doing stuff with her, only by thinkg about it, she was already wet. He was a good trouble that just fell into her life, and she was greatful for him. 

„So, what is in plan today?" Y/n said, trying to change the subject. 

„Well the waves looks pretty good today, so why don't we go surfing?" Kie suggested. 

„Perfect." JJ told her. „Fine, you guys go change and we are going to get the boards ready." Pope told them, getting up and walking outside with Kie. 

 Y/n got up, trying to pull JJ up. „Come on, we have to go." 

„Mhmm, I would like to stay here with you." He told her, pulling her back down to the sofa. He wrapped arms around her and gave her a kiss. 

„What were you thinking about before?" He was looking at her curiously. 

„That, I will never tell." Y/n answered to him and gave him a quick kiss. 

„Oh come on cupcake." 

„Alright, I'm gonna give you a hint." Y/n grabbed his hand and guided him under her dress, slipping it into her panties. JJ's fingers came across the wetness and his eyed widened. His fingers started moving around, but she got up again. 

„Come on, we have to go change." And left towards her room, taking her dress down, exposing her bare chest to him. JJ jumped up from the couch and rushed to her. She already had a bikini top on her, causing him to let out a dissapointed sigh. „Come on, they are waiting for us." Y/n told him while changing into her bottoms. 

„So can we have a quickie?" He was sitting on her bed, she came to him, pulled his chin up. „We are going to have plenty of time in the night for more than just a quickie." And kissed his lips softly. 

„Alright." JJ pulled her back down to kiss her again. 

„Hey guys, we're ready, let's go!" Kiara shouted at them from the hall. 

...

They drove to the beach, and surfed till the sunset. Kiara took them to the Wreck after for some food. The restaurant was full only from the half. ¨

„Y/n, it's good to see you." 

„Thank you Mr. Carrera, you too." 

"How are you holding up?" 

„Uhm, it's tough but I have Kie and the boys, so they are helping me go through it all." 

„That's good, I'm happy to hear that." 

„Actually, I think I could go back to work, do you have any shifts open?" 

„Are you sure? I'm not putting any pressure on you." 

„Yeah, I'm not used to sit around the house all day, I would like to get out again." 

„Alright, I take a look at it and let you know." 

„Thank you." 

„Now go and eat with others." He smiled at her and pointed towards the back table her friends took, Kie bringing some food from the kitchen. She sat down next to JJ, he instantly wrapped an arm around her shoulders. She felt someones look burning into her back, so she turned around only to see Rafe there, sitting with some of his stupid friends, anger spread out all over his face. He was jealous because JJ was touching her. She turned back to her friends and kissed JJ on a cheek. She had no idea why she did that, she knew Rafe could be dangerous, so making him even more angry is probably not the best idea. But she didn't care. He didn't care enough about her, it was all about the sex for him probably. 

They heard a chair creak and then a crash as it fell. They all look in that direction, only to see Rafe storm out of the restaurant. 

„What happened to him again?" Pope asked. 

„He's probably losing his mind." Kiara answered to him. 

„Yeah. Let's eat." JJ told them already mouth stuffed with some toast. Y/n started laughing at him. 

„You are going to choke on that." 

„No Im nt goin to chke." He was anwering y/n just to start choking on the food seconds later, making everyone burst into laugh. 

...

Y/n and JJ got home later that night, stuffed with food and their whole body sore from the surfing, so they just climbed into bed and fell asleep straight away. 

...

You guys are abso-fucking-lutely amazing. We have already over 4k reads!

So where are my JJ lovers? 

I have so much ideas in my head to where to lead this story, can't wait to put them into the words as well!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 7.6K 37
A book of nerds, bad boys and revenge. "I'm a mess you don't wanna fix." Nathan Brooks wants to get back at his ex-girlfriend Chelsea for cheating o...
5.2K 84 23
You've always had a small thing for the infamous pogue, JJ Maybank, known for his recklessness and mischief, but the 'no pogue-on-pogue macking' rule...
247K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
3.8K 73 35
Hallo! My name is Deutschland... and UN has asked me to speak to you, humans... Feel free to ask me whatever you want and I'll try to answer your que...