Fu Lang Called Me Home For Di...

By LiannQ

Title: 夫郎喊我回家吃软饭了 Author: 岛里天下 Status: Completed Description: Du Heng transmigrated into a cripple. He's a cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117

53

1K 29 10
By LiannQ

    Du Heng took out some soybeans soaked yesterday, and took out the clear oil, ready to fry some salt and pepper soybeans.

    Soybeans soaked overnight to control the moisture, put them into clear oil and fry them. When the beans are heated, they will make a crackling sound. When they are cooked, pick them up and fry them again. Then they will be very crispy.

    The fried beans are sprinkled with some fine salt and simple powder is a delicious snack.

    Qin Xiaoman sniffed the scent and went into the kitchen. Seeing a small pot of salt and pepper soybeans, he grabbed a handful while it was hot.

    The freshly fried soybeans are very crispy and much more fragrant than those fried in the county.

    It is very difficult to fry it in clear oil, but it is a bit oily, but I have it at home, not bought it, and it is more generous to use.

    "It's really fragrant. I'll eat some wine as soon as

    I come out." Du Heng didn't bother him. Recently, Xiaoman went to the field alone while studying, and he always felt that his brother's spirit was not as good as before, and he was a little tired, maybe he was tired.

    Make him some snacks for this purpose.

    Qin Xiaoman put a plate of soybeans on the table, took the bamboo basket to drink wine, lifted the lid of the wine jar and found that the jar of wine had bottomed out.

    He pursed his lips and cursed at a drunkard, which was naturally a villager.

    During the day, he was always in the fields or on the mountains, so he didn't spend much time at home. He thought that no one came to buy wine, but unexpectedly they all came during the day.

    One, two, two, two, I didn't expect to sell two jars soon.

    Du Heng came over with breakfast, and said with a smile: "The men in the village all carry their own money from their families to get some wine to eat, and it sells quickly. I'm going to make some more wine and put it away. It's good to make some money "

    Qin Xiaoman responded, he raised his hands in favor, after all, as long as there is always wine at home, there will be no shortage of his sip.

    After they had breakfast, Qin Xiaoman grabbed a handful of golden and crispy beans, carried a hoe and went up the mountain with a small basket on his back. Winter is a good time to dig winter bamboo shoots.

    Du Heng cleaned up the house, fed the animals, and took a charcoal basin to the house to continue reading.

    Today even the tiger refused to stay at home, chasing Qin Xiaoman's heels and wanted to follow up the mountain, now it's cold outside, and the dog is also afraid, so it often stays under the stove and refuses to move, it's strange today.

    Xiao Man originally didn't want to take it up the mountain, and the stinky dog ​​dared not come back. Thinking that the mountain was deserted, Xiao Man let it go.

    It was almost noon when Du Heng didn't write two articles in the room, the fog outside cleared a little, and Xiaoman didn't come back for dinner at noon, so he was going to simply deal with the couple.

    He just lit up the fire when he entered the stove, and wanted to turn over two long sweet potatoes and throw them into the stove. When Xiaoman came home, he took them out to cushion his stomach, when the barking sound came in.

    Hu Zi wagged his tail and ran into the kitchen, rubbing against Du Heng's calf.

    Du Heng leaned down and touched the heads of some tigers. They were wet, and it was not unusual for them to come back from the outside, but: "Didn't you go to the mountain with Xiaoman? Why did you go home alone? You are still afraid of the cold." ?"

    Gouzi jumped up and down, barking a few times and turned his head to run outside. After running a few steps, he looked back and saw that Du Heng was holding firewood and didn't follow, so he quickly barked at people twice.

    Du Heng frowned. He felt a little strange, so he got up and followed the dog out.

    "Where do you take me?"

    The dog ran fast, and Du Heng chased after him. After a while, he saw Xiao Man walking back slowly. He was carrying a small basket with three or two bamboo shoots in it, hanging Walking slowly with head on.

    Looking at it from a distance, his spirit is not very good, as if he is about to fall down at any time.

    Du Heng was shocked, and hurried forward to help him: "What's wrong?"

    Qin Xiaoman looked at Du Heng who came over, and shook his head: "I don't know if I drank too much wine in the morning, and I felt a little dizzy when I went up the mountain. It’s comfortable, and I’ll be back soon.”

    Du Heng stretched out his hand to touch Xiaoman's forehead, it was warm but not hot: "Are you sick? It's cold in this season, and you have to work hard in autumn. I'm afraid your body can't bear it and it's a bit weak. Don't be too busy, go home Good to have a rest."

    Qin Xiaoman didn't retort stubbornly, but his hands and feet were really weak, and they went home together relying on Du Heng.

    Du Heng helped Xiaoman to let him into the room to rest, boiled hot water to scald his feet, and then put him back on the bed.

    He clearly woke up after getting enough sleep in the morning, and now he got into the bed warmly with hot feet, and he really felt sleepy after a while, but he was a little worried, and reached out his hand to grab the corner of Du Heng's clothes: "Master, I'm not going to die, am I?"

    "What nonsense are you talking about? How can you die if you're good? How old are you?"

    Du Heng gently smoothed Xiaoman's hair: "Not to mention that it is common to be sleepy in winter. People eat whole grains. All three disasters and six pains are common. If you don’t relax your mind, you will be really easy to get sick.” “If you are sleepy, just take a nap

    , if you wake up and still feel uncomfortable, I will ask the doctor, okay? Okay?"

    Qin Xiaoman nodded in a rare meekness, and held Du Heng's hand: "Then don't go far away, I won't find anyone when I wake up later." "Okay,

    I'll be at home."

    Du Heng Sitting on the edge of the bed for a while, seeing that the brother on the bed was a little pale, he was not at ease, and he put Xiao Man's hand back under the quilt after the person's breathing became stable.

    He felt a little strange in his heart, Xiaoman's body has always been very healthy, and he was alive and kicking on weekdays, and he didn't have a fever or cold, so why did he suddenly become so weak.

    However, the same is true for the precursors of getting sick. You may get sick after a short rest, and then you will know whether you are suffering from the cold wind or cold in the changing seasons.

    If not, then... Du Heng's eyebrows twitched, could it be?

    The two of them have been married for nearly a year, and the newlyweds are very passionate, and there was no restraint at first.

    However, the busyness during the autumn harvest is less frequent than before, but there are always some, maybe it is really what he thinks.

    I heard people in the village say that it is not easy for a young brother to have a child, and the reaction is not as strong as that of a woman. It is precisely because of this that the young brother is prone to miscarrying his first child.

    Because I have no experience, and it is not easy to detect, I don’t know how to pay attention to protection. I don’t know until I’m too tired from hard work, or fall down and bleed.

    The more Du Heng thought about it, the more he felt a little worried, and felt that Xiaoman's reaction was very similar to that. He was worried and at the same time had some expectation.

    Huzi was jumping around in the house, Du Heng called him out, and threw a steamed sweet potato into his bowl, and when he saw that the dog was eating, his tail almost turned into a fan.

    "Let's eat, you're doing very well today."

    Du Heng got up and went into the kitchen. Xiaoman came home and still made some dishes at noon, and they ate together when they woke up.

    Thinking that Xiaoman might have cubs, he couldn't help but look at the hen that was eating in the yard.

    The yellow-haired hen hasn't laid eggs for a long time, and it hasn't woken up after being locked up for several days. It's time to improve the food.

    Not long after, a bowl of chicken blood was collected, and it was more convenient to have water in the pot. A free-roaming black-bone chicken was soon placed naked in the pot.

    Du Heng put away the chicken feathers and tore the belly of the chicken. There were still two lumps of fat in the belly of the old hen, which made soup and stir-fried vegetables very fragrant.

    After picking up the chicken offal, grab a little chili and ginger from the kimchi jar and stir-fry a plate of crispy chicken offal, it's like a meal.

    One chicken can produce at least three dishes, chicken blood can make soup, chicken giblets can be fried in a plate, and chicken stew is naturally the most nourishing and fragrant.

    Not in a hurry to cook all three things, Du Heng stewed the chicken first.

    The few winter bamboo shoots that Xiaoman brought back today can actually be used to stew chicken. The stewed soup is very delicious, but he thinks it is for health, he thinks it is not nourishing enough.

    He found the Codonopsis ginseng and angelica he dug on the mountain, as well as the wild wolfberry he picked, and he prepared to stew the black-bone chicken with these materials, hoping to maximize its effect.

    It was already afternoon when Xiaoman woke up, he didn't know the exact time, but he glanced at the sky at the window and knew it was not too early.

    He had to wake up from the warm quilt, and he felt a little refreshed after sleeping, and he smelled the smell of chicken before he went out. When he went out, he saw Du Heng putting wolfberries in the pot, otherwise he would really I thought I had a problem with my sense of smell.

    "I slept through the New Year! Why did I cook chicken soup!"

    Seeing that the man got up, Du Heng hurriedly helped him to sit under the stove, grabbed a bowl of chicken soup and brought it over.

    Looking at the hot and fragrant chicken soup, there are two medicinal herbs in it, Xiaoman is greedy, but his heart is more anxious.     He had a bitter face: " Tell

    me the truth, am I really not going to live for a few more days?"

I might as well kill it for you to nourish your body, eat it with peace of mind."

    Qin Xiaoman pursed his lips, took the bowl carefully, he took a mouthful of soup with a spoon, and the delicious and fragrant chicken soup made him temporarily put down the pain in his heart worry.

    Du Heng saw how delicious the food was, and the corners of his mouth curled up slightly. He tried the black-bone chicken with chopsticks, and seeing that the meat was cooked, he picked up a chicken leg specially reserved for Xiao Man and put it in his bowl.

    After watching him take a few mouthfuls, he tentatively said: "I see that you have been lethargic recently, and your body is a little different from before. I thought about it carefully, is there a baby?" Qin Xiaoman was biting

    happily Looking at the brother who was surprised and

    asked him, Du Heng smiled helplessly: "I'm not a doctor and I don't know, how about we Can Dr. Cui take a look?"

    Qin Xiaoman hesitated when he heard the words, he was a little afraid that Dr. Cui would find out some incurable diseases for him, but it is not a good thing to hide diseases from doctors, and he also wanted to see if he had a child, so he said: "After the meal Go."

    Seeing his promise, Du Heng laughed and patted his head: "Okay." It's

    really delicious to eat a warm stewed chicken in winter, and the two of them each drank two big bowls of soup. It was hot, and a chicken was half eaten, and the two went to Cui's house.

    "Aren't you at home?"

    The two went forward with thoughts, but unfortunately Dr. Cui was not there, Qin Xiaoman was a little worried: "Then when will he come back?" "I

    went to the county to buy medicine, maybe tonight or tomorrow Come back, it’s all uncertain.”

    Cui Qiuyue looked at the couple with a bit of pity: “It’s not long since I left, if I come here earlier, I’ll catch up if I’m not sure.”

    Qin Xiaoman patted his mouth and cursed secretly I shouldn't be greedy to eat meat and reluctant to throw my chopsticks.

    "Are you two looking for medicine or seeing a doctor? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

    Seeing Cui Qiuyue asking, Qin Xiaoman twitched his brows, thinking that she had done him a big favor earlier.

    "It's not a big deal, it's fine if Doctor Cui is not here, Qiuyue, feel my pulse to see if I'm pregnant?"

    Cui Qiuyue gave a dry laugh when she saw Lao Gao's elder brother who rolled up her sleeves. "Again?" Du Heng's eyes widened when he heard the words, and     he looked at

    the two of them in surprise: "Again?"     Wasn't he his first and only man?     Qin Xiaoman hurriedly grabbed Du Heng's hand, and explained: "I asked when we first got married. You forgot?!"     Du Heng suddenly realized, and then he breathed a sigh of relief, scaring him.     "Miss Qiuyue, please."

    Qiuyue saw that the couple came together, and they had been married for so long, so she thought it was not a joke, so she said, "I haven't seen anyone for a doctor, do you really     want me to show you?" A piece of meat."

    "Okay."

    Seeing the person agree, Xiaoman quickly followed Qiuyue in, and Du Heng was waiting at the door.

    The winter wind blowing in the yard was a bit cold, Du Heng rubbed his hands, he was anxious and didn't feel the cold, but he still found something to ease the expectation in his heart.

    After a while Xiaoman came out, before he could speak, Xiaoman said: "Come on, the old hen is slaughtered for nothing."

    Looking like a rabbit with drooping ears, he stepped forward to hold him, although he knew the result, he still Asked: "No?"

    Qin Xiaoman shook his head in disappointment: "It's normal to sleep in cold weather in different seasons."

    Du Heng was also slightly hopeless, but seeing Xiaoman like this, he still relieved and said: "My child There will always be some in the future, it's okay, and I'm not in a hurry."

    Qin Xiaoman hugged his arm, leaned on his arm and sighed: "Go home."

    Although it was nothing but joy, But Du Heng still made delicious food for Xiaoman. The child is important, but Ke Fulang is more important. It is true that Xiaoman is a little weak in winter. The family is not poor and cannot eat meat. It's not worth it when the body of the money is out of order.

    So at night he fried chicken giblets for rice, and the next day he cooked Xuewang soup with the freshest radish vegetables, and did not let Xiaoman go out to dig the ground to do heavy work for these two days.

    Brother's complexion has improved a lot with the naked eye.

    When they were in Ji County, Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman went to the county town together, planning to sell some winter bamboo shoots and pull cloth to make two winter clothes.

    It was cold in the bullock cart, Qin Xiaoman was a little afraid of the cold, so he wore thicker clothes than usual when he went out, and even wrapped the rabbit fur scarf that Du Heng bought for him last year around his neck, locking his neck and even his chin Buried in the plush.

    Du Heng was driving the cattle, and caught Xiao Man's hand under his arm to keep warm, and the two of them went out of the village.

    "Wait!"

    As soon as the two of them entered the main road of the village, someone yelled. Du Heng grabbed the cow and saw that it was Li Laowu and Qin Xiaozhu who had just married.

    Coincidentally, Qin Xiaozhu is also wearing a rabbit fur scarf today.

    "Going to the county seat? We are also going to the county seat. Can you give us a ride?"

    Du Heng smiled and said to Li Laowu, "Come on."

    Li Laowu thought from Qin Xiaozhu's armpit like a child. He carried the man to the cart, and just as he hugged him, Qin Xiaozhu gave him a glare, and Li Laowu changed to helping him again.

    After getting into the bullock cart, the two of them sat on the cart at the back, and Qin Xiaozhu took Li Laowu's arm and shrank beside him.

    Li Laowu is so big and tall that he covered most of Qin Xiaozhu's eyes, and also acted as a windshield.

    Although the young couple did not speak, it can be seen that they are very affectionate.

    The two little cousins ​​didn't deal with each other, they snuggled up beside their husbands without talking, but Li Laowu and Du Heng were chatting one after another.

    "Brother Li Wu's ox cart is useless today?"

    Li Lao Wu said: "My brother asked my brother to drive out the two ox carts to transport things, so we came out and called for an ox cart, but luckily we met when we came out. Both of you."

    Du Heng replied, at this time the landlord's family is probably also clearing the fields and crops of the farm laborers under his hand, and it is not unusual for the family's livestock to be unsatisfactory.

    "Going to the county town or running errands?"

    "Now I'm married, and I haven't done much to take care of the fields all these years. I'm afraid I can't take care of it, so I decided to continue to do some small business." Li Wudao: "My family and

    I After discussing it, I plan to set up a shop in the county town to do business, and I won’t run outside after settling down, and I will go to see if there is a suitable shop when I am idle in winter.”

    The Li family has a family business. Not only do they have a lot of land, but they also have several brothers in the family. It can be said that the population is prosperous.

    The son also has his own future and ability, and it is a good way out to open a shop in the county to do business.

    Speaking of which, Du Heng couldn't help being a little envious. It's very easy for people like the Li family to open their own shop. One thing is to have money on hand, and the other is to have connections at home, so those who have bad intentions don't dare to easily trip son.

    But Du Heng knew that he couldn't devote himself fully to the business. The family had a small population, he had to manage the land, and he had to study, so how could he have so much energy.

    It is still possible to do some small business to earn some pocket money on weekdays, but it is impossible to be like Li Laowu.

    In business and official career, he has already chosen the latter.

    When the two of them talked about this, Qin Xiaozhu poked his head out and gave Qin Xiaoman a look, as if he was saying how good my family is, why don't you speak.

    Qin Xiaoman listened to the conversation, but he was lazy and didn't want to argue with Qin Xiaozhu, so he simply didn't open his mouth.

    "What are you doing with Du Heng in the city today? Selling winter bamboo shoots?"

    After all, it was Qin Xiaozhu who spoke first.

    "Buying cloth to make winter clothes, I made it public that I'm going to take the children's exam in the new year."

    Qin Xiaoman, not to be outdone, answered anyway.

    Qin Xiaozhu snorted: "Tongsheng exam is not easy. Isn't your family's autumn harvest this year very good? Spend money to donate one to Du Heng." "What's the use of donating, it's a waste of money

    .

    " I can barely lend you a little."

    "Who cares about you borrowing, you have some private money that you can borrow, and it's not enough to buy a fraction of Tongsheng." "

    I don't have any, but what my husband has is money!"

    "Money I don't borrow it either, my husband-in-law can pass the exam and become a high-ranking official in the future!"

    Du Heng and Li Laowu didn't interrupt the quarrel between the cousins. They were just making noise without pain, and it didn't affect the friendship between the two men no matter what they said.

    Listening to the quarrel between the two like children, both Du Heng and Li Laowu thought it was a little funny, but when they heard this, they both stopped laughing, and quickly reached out their hands to cover their husband's mouth tacitly.

    Brother, on the other hand, said that Dou was justified, and the two men were silently guilty.

    When they arrived at the county seat, Li Laowu took Qin Xiaozhu to work, while Du Heng and Xiaoman went to sell winter bamboo shoots first.

    There are not many winter bamboo shoots this year, and the vendors in the county town are not as good as in previous years. Once there are fewer things, the prices can be raised, and more people are chasing them.

    The two of them stopped the ox cart and just brought out the bamboo shoots. Before they started selling, a middle-aged man came and bought all their bamboo shoots. I don't know if it was the cook from the restaurant who wanted to cook, or whether he was Vendors in the vegetable market in the county city bought it and sold it themselves.

    If you can sell them together, you are willing to lower the price, which is better than being cold and yelled at the street market.

    After selling the bamboo shoots, the two of them went straight to the cloth shop, and it was the shop where they bought wedding dresses for their wedding.

    The cloth in the winter store is mainly thick and plush, which makes people warm just by looking at it, but the price is chilling.

    Randomly asked if two pieces are not very good, but the thick fabric costs two to three hundred yuan a piece, which is so expensive that it makes people stagger.

    But no matter how expensive it is, you still have to buy it. Qin Xiaoman bought two quilted ones, which were a common old blue color, and even so, it cost more than five hundred cash.

    But he could make two sets of clothes for Du Heng, and Qin Xiaoman, who had leftover materials, thought that he could also have one, which was just right.

    Du Heng carried the wrapped cloth and put it on the bullock cart. The two of them were going to go to the bookstore again, buy some paper and ink, and drive the bullock cart. They didn't find the bookstore, but a medical center fell into Du Heng's eyes first.

    He glanced at Xiaoman beside him, and his brows moved slightly: "Otherwise, let's go to the medical clinic again, it's already at the door."

    Qin Xiaoman raised his eyebrows: "Are you still thinking about it?"

    "I'm not worrying about it, I'm thinking that your body hasn't fully recovered in the past two days, and the doctor feels relieved after seeing the doctor."

    Qin Xiaoman paused for a while, and said that the doctors in the county are precious, and you have to ask for a few words when you come in to see a doctor. A lot of money, but people still have the act of getting off the bullock cart.

    Seeing this, Du Heng hurriedly grabbed the cow, and walked to the front. Xiaoman stopped at the entrance of the medical hall. He pursed his lips and put his hands behind his back, looking at Du Heng who was tied to the rope, like a parent who dared not go into the shop alone children.

    "Why don't you go in first?"

    Du Heng clapped his hands, and walked forward to look at his brother who was still waiting.

    "No, I'll wait for you."

    Du Heng's eyebrows moved slightly, and he stretched out his hand to hold Xiao Man's uneasy hand. It must be because of several changes in the family that he was a little afraid to seek medical treatment.

    "Don't be afraid, it's okay."

    He followed Qin Xiaoman's back and led him into the hospital.

    "Should I take medicine or see a doctor?"

    As soon as the two entered the door, a drug boy came up to ask.

    "My husband would like to ask for a pulse."

    Yaotong glanced at Qin Xiaoman and said, "Come this way."

    Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman were led to an old doctor who was writing a pulse report. Saying that he was asking for a pulse,

    he didn't even raise his head: "Sit down." Qin Xiaoman glanced at Du Heng, took a breath and sat down, rolled up his sleeves and placed them in front of the examination table.

    The old doctor cleared his throat with a dry cough, and raised his hand to feel Qin Xiaoman's pulse.

    "It's been more than a month, and the pulse condition is not very stable. It's colder and warmer in the changing seasons, so we should have a good rest."

    Hearing the doctor's familiar tone, Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman didn't understand the meaning of the words for a while, and opened their mouths in bewilderment: "What one How many months?"

    "I've been sick for more than a month?!"

    The old doctor gave the two of them a puzzled look: "Aren't you husband and wife? Did you come here to take a pulse to see the child's physical condition?" "Yes,

    we are." Du Heng came back to his senses and asked quickly: "Doctor mean to say My husband has been pregnant for a month?"

    "Do you dare not know that you are pregnant?"

    Qin Xiaoman also didn't wake up for a long time, how could he not know what the doctor said so clearly, and asked anxiously: "Then recently I am weak and weak, and I always feel sleepy. Is it because

    I have a baby ? Isn’t it because I have a disease?" The symptoms are more obvious. There is no other disease, I will prescribe some anti-fetal medicine to take good care of the body, otherwise the child will not be easy to keep."

    The two had just fallen into joy, before the smiles warmed up on their faces, they immediately became nervous when they heard the doctor's words: "Then please give me some advice, doctor, this is our first child." The old doctor said:

    " There are only those things you need to pay attention to when raising a baby. If you live in the countryside, you should not be too tired and feel comfortable. Just drink the medicine prescribed by the old man on time." Qin Xiaoman responded, and asked again

    : "Then can we have intercourse?"

    Du Heng coughed dryly upon hearing this.

    "Yes, yes, but only if the fetal image is stable."

    Qin Xiaoman withdrew his arm, touched his stomach in disbelief, a little unsure: "I really have a baby, but I saw the doctor a few days ago When I was pregnant, I took the pulse and said it was not there."

    The old doctor said while prescribing the medicine: "The child is young and the pulse is a little weak. It is common for doctors with shallow medical skills to not be able to feel it. Where did you read it?" Du Heng and

    Qin Xiaoman felt a little unnatural, he didn't have the nerve to say that he brought someone who hadn't graduated from school or even a doctor to read it, so he just said: "The herbal doctor in the village." "That's it, I will try my best to go to the county

    town If you look at the big medical clinic, they are all doctors with decades of experience."

    "Got it."

    The old doctor pushed forward the written prescription: "Go and get the medicine."

    Du Heng picked up the prescription, Carefully supporting Qin Xiaoman, the two went straight to the medicine cabinet to get the medicine.

    According to the prescription, the medicine boy opened a drawer to the east and opened a door to the west. After a while, he filled seven or eight packs of medicine and tied them together into a large bundle.

    "Eight hundred and fifty Wen."

    "So expensive!" Qin Xiaoman's eyes widened immediately.

    "They are all good medicinal materials for health and pregnancy, and the price is naturally more expensive." The drug boy seemed to be accustomed to it, and said: "Then do you want it? If not, go to Doctor Zhang and see how he treats it." Plan some medicine."

    Du Heng hurriedly said: "Don't bother, we have all these medicines."

    While taking money from him, he comforted Xiao Man and said: "The doctor said that your pulse condition is not stable. What if you don't take care of your body and the child is gone?"

    Qin Xiaoman suddenly realized that even though he was the first child, he didn't want anything to happen to his own child: "I have to do it, I have to do it." After

    leaving the door of the hospital, both of them felt heavy in their hearts, which was different from the heavy heart. , but a feeling of harvesting such a heavy feeling.

    This, this is to be a parent.

    Du Heng was both happy and a little apprehensive at the same time. He was negligent at first, but fortunately he went to the medical clinic today. Otherwise, he would be so confused. I am afraid that he would not know that he had a child until the child died. .

    Although there are things to worry about, the two of them are still too happy. The lovely child has always been wanted, and now it is finally here, so how can they not be happy.

    "Slow down, slow down."

    The two people who were still timid when they entered the medical hall were even more timid when they left the medical hall.

    Qin Xiaoman touched his flat belly, which was so flat that he could hardly feel that there was a new life inside. He held his waist with the other hand, as if he was about to give birth.

    Du Heng also carefully supported the person, for fear of bumping.

    The two entered the state surprisingly quickly.

    The passers-by thought it was my elder brother who was seriously ill, and the couple couldn't even walk smoothly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
31.6K 667 66
Author: Changle Ye Weiyang/长乐夜未央 Category: Danmei Novels Status: 66 Chapter (Finished) Introducing: Xiao Yi'an died, and when he opened his eyes aga...
169K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad