π‚π‘πˆπŒπˆππ€π‹ π€πŒπŽπ‘ ||...

De his_lust

"Who the hell is she?" "She?" He pointed to the woman standing poised, flickering fun and happiness with her... Mai multe

Author's note
01. Vernon Wierick
02. It all happened years ago...?
03. Me and my what?
04. Gunshots
05. Revealed secrets
06. Always at the wrong time
07. I cherish it by heart
08. Time to catch up with things
09. "Devour what I cooked"
10. The paper
11. All my fate
12. 'She's chaotic'- Alessandro
13. Drunk? Probably.
15. A talk?
16. Strange Behaviour
17. These ten days will be death for me
18. Serving the Devil

14. 'Handling a drunk Komal is strenuous'- Alessandro

265 8 5
De his_lust

𝓐𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑜

I throw Komal over my shoulder who at the moment thinks she is flying. I knew she is reckless but to this extent, it's arduous for me to comprehend. God knows how much vodka she has had leading her to be wretchedly drunk. And what time is it? 7 p.m.

I put her down as she struggles to keep her balance. Freezing right at the spot, her heavy drunk eyes bore into mine as she tilts her head and blinks my way. "Your eyes.." she continues, "are beautiful.." a hiccup interrupts her as she speaks further, "and familiar. But do I know you?"

Of course, Komal. You know me.

"Get in the car," I speak out icily to which she shakes her head innocently.

"No."

I purse my lips watching her fix her hair, constantly shaking a bit because of the regular hiccups.

"I said get in the car." I instruct her again. She narrows her eyes and then flashes a sweet smile to me saying, "say please." If the devil couldn't reach me, he put me in this situation of handling a drunk Komal. Raking my hand through my hair in exasperation, I say, "I swear to lord Komal," she waits for me to continue, "get in the car, please."

That was enough for her to sit in the car while I circle around and get in the car myself. Recognising that she hasn't tied her seat belt yet and is eyeing the car enthusiastically like she's sitting in the car for the first time makes me look at her blankly. This isn't the first time she's sitting in my car. "You're not kidnapping me right?" She questions in her low voice as I tie the belt around her.

"I'm not kidnapping you, Komal. Shut up." The engine starts as I rush off from the bar. I can't imagine leaving her alone when she's drunk because if she can get in the car with me who she doesn't recognise, then certainly she can do anything. But the fact that she wasn't able to recognise who I am, twitched a string.

Weird noises interrupt my thoughts as I see Komal behaving like a mad woman.

"Shut up!"
I bite out in frustration as she almost flinched at my tone making me regret shouting at her. With her eyes wide, she stops immediately and sinks back into her seat curling herself up like a child. I rub my temples in frustration, I didn't mean to scare her.

This isn't getting any easier.

Once at my place, I quickly park the car.

"Step out." This time she doesn't put forward her demand to make me say 'please' or be a little polite but simply steps out of the car looking down south and never meeting my gaze. I dawdle towards the entrance of my house and punch the security code. All the while Komal was following me taking baby steps and never looking up.

"What happened to you?" My question finally makes her look up and I see her watery eyes glimmering. She makes a sad face while asking, "why did you shout at me?" I close my eyes trying my best to be patient with her.

"Why?"

"Don't shout at me, I don't like it. There are others who keep shouting at me." The sweet tone laced with pure innocence changes my mood as quickly as the speed of light. I approach her, "I'm sorry amore." Never in my life I would want to trouble her like that. I repent looking in her eyes as she only mutters a ,"it's fine" and gets back to her bubbly state. She jumps a few times looking here and there. "It's so big." She starts admiring the interior of the house but snaps the next second as if her brain starts working again. "This! This is the Satan's house!!"

The aura of fear has surrounded her and has infected me with every confusion known to man as she pulls my hand frantically shaking her head. Her futile attempts to move me and let both of us out of the premises make me hold her arms and hush her. "Calm down. It's is not his house. Be still." I lie so as to console her as I'm in utter shock so as to why she is afraid of me. It would be a lie that I don't enjoy exercising authority over people but she is the last person I would wish to be afraid of me.

Finally my efforts to calm her down bears fruit as she looks at me and an 'o' forms on her lips. Komal in her usual state and Komal in her drunk state are just two completely different persons. She wouldn't have agreed on any thing without arguing if she were sober right now.

Again, her legs spring up as she moves around the house like a kid swaying her arms back and forth, tilting her head and jumping in between her walk. I simply watch her stunned as she giggles saying, "the Satan." I'm incognisant of why that nickname of mine is so gigglish for her. "Do you know him?" Her question falls on my ears.

"No." I don't know why I decided to lie to her at the moment, but something in me tells to not associate myself with her Satan in any way in front of her drunken self, may it be that I'm the one she's talking about all frankly and that too with me.

"You don't know him?!" As if my answer shocks her, she moves her arms up in the air opening them wide and repeating her words. "Seriously? You don't know the Satan?"
I shake my head as a 'no' to her as she plops on the couch.

"I'll tell you.." for the first time since the last half an hour I see her calmly sitting. She grabs the cushion and folds her legs. "His name is Sebastian garbage Jones."

She did not just degrade my name.

"He is my," I approach her as she splutters, "my professor and he's a jerk!" That came out of her mouth so instantly. "Asshole! Bastard!" There she goes cursing me. Even when drunk she cannot forget to curse. Typical Komal.

"And..."

"And?" I persue her to continue as she abruptly looks at me and within a second throws the pillow in my direction and I happen to catch it in time. "And I hate him huh!" Her statement manages to dig a dart in the pumping organ of my body, whether knowingly or not.
The next second she starts throwing the other decorative big pillows here and there as if angry.

"Why do you hate him so much?" That came out of no where but I genuinely want to know the reason for her built up hatred for me. Her idiotic antiques comes to an end as she eyes me and makes a cute face before blurting out in one go, "why shall I tell you? What if you told this to him?" I click my tongue. Only if she knew I am the one she is talking about right now.

"But on the other hand." She speaks calmly sitting comfortably on the couch again and says as if after a through reconsideration, "I'll tell you. It's because..."

"He irritates me and oh lord vexes me so damn fucking much. And you know what?" Her eyes gets locked with me again and she blurts out, "we kissed. Two times!"

I restrain the ghost of smile that appears on my face at her words and more when she fills up air in her mouth and crosses her arms over her chest.

Yes we did kiss amore, why are you so disoriented about it?

"Such a bitch, stole my first." Now that was a shocker. She leans further down, I don't know for what purpose but that does nothing but her cleavage to get exposed more. And evidently, the dress isn't helping at all. When I saw her today, wrapped in a graceful piece of dress, keeping in with her good taste in dresses, I was astonished. This woman could really pull off any type of clothing.

"Komal get down." I try to catch hold of her arm as she tries to balance herself standing on the couch blabbering god knows what. "I will?" Questioning she diverts her gaze toward me. A split second was enough for me to catch the slight glimpse of mischief her eyes hold. I can't trust her actions even when she's sober and I can't trust so drunk a one, now. Especially the one who beguiles me. Had it been any other circumstance, we would be on the nearest surface, and I would have made sure she regretted to provoke me.

While I was busy in my thoughts centering all around her, she takes the best advantage of the moment to lunge onto me like a lion's cub with her hands around my arms. I'm glad my back got in contact with the floor first instead of hers. I look at her, shock engulfing me from all directions as she utters the most unexpected words, "You've got nice muscles!" I was looking for a perfect, believable reason so as to why that realisation hit her right now. The feeling of her fingertips trailing down my fabric-clad arms, as tenderly as ever is followed as I curiously eye her exhibition of expressions put on display by her. After many years I have seen the childish glimpse flickering in her eyes. The tedious efforts to conceal my smile fails when automatically a grin breaks my face looking at her. Her messed up hair, drunken state, and loss of sense doesn't restricts her ability to bear a resemblance to a literal goddess, and indeed she is one.

"My god," she trails her fingers a little further adding, "you're muscular." I swallow a little too hard shutting my eyes to subdue the feelings and sensations arising when she starts unbuttoning my shirt quickly as an attempt to get a better look of my ripped chest.

"Stop it Komal," she shakes her head and her cold fingertips trail through my neck going down south but couldn't complete their journey, as I grab both of her arms and apply a gentle force which was meant to stop her but instead she loses her balance at the sudden effect and falls over me. Her lips lingering inches apart along with her eyes blinking repeatedly. My mind gets clogged up with everything unimaginable and sinister. Only if she knew how much it is taking to not claim her right here on the spot, but I know I cannot and never will touch her without her permission, especially when she is oblivious to her surroundings.

"Stay still." Her eyes bore into mine as she becomes completely still at my command. If it were some other circumstance, she would be pinned down on the floor and would definitely resist it fearlessly. But right now, she has transformed into a cute kitten instead of a lioness. I get reminded of Damon calling her 'kitten' and I know she is resembling a kitten at the moment.

This woman intrigues me in the most absurd ways. Even when drunk, she has my attention trapped. A few hours ago in the bar as well, the way she danced so effortlessly, enchanting my senses, which no other woman out there could do. She is and will be the only woman to trap my attention and have me hooked around her so facilely.

"Enough," I get up along with her shaking my head at her stupid actions. "You need to sleep, let's put you to bed." I was shocked at how easily she obeyed nodding her head slowly. She opens her arms wide and it takes me a second to understand what she is indicating at. A small smile happens to form on my face as I pick her up gently.

"Childish enough?" She hums in response wrapping her legs around my torso and arms around my neck, placing her cheek on my shoulder. Komal feels weightless, like a feather. I make my way towards the bedroom. To think that Komal was done with her antics was a misstep. Halfway through the stairs, sharp teeth clench my earlobe not letting it go.

Oh lord

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Biting you." Her voice was muffled but I could comprehend it. This lady definitely is out of her mind.

"Let go of my ear, Komal." I say, trying to be as polite as possible and hoping Komal will put an end to her 'teasing Alessandro' saga. Surprisingly, she does stop which was none less than a miracle.

"Why do you sort of have to bite my ear?"

"My wish..."

"You tend to possess a lot of questionable wishes, Komal." My statement goes unbothered by her as she jumps out of my grip running straight away like a damn toddler. I rub my temples in frustration, dealing with a drunk Komal is the last thing that ill ever want. Never in a billion years I could predict that handling her while she is drunk could be such an strenuous task.

"Komal stop right there, you will fall," I warn her keeping in mind her irregular steps. Komal, in her normal senses, couldn't walk straight, what can I expect from a completely inebriated one? I try to catch hold of her as she keeps sprinting away.

"Find me!"

"What are you? A kid?"

She giggles running here and there running away from me ignoring my question. And there happens the thing I was worried about. She stumbles losing her balance and hits the wooden stand leading it to fall and crush the glass flower vase kept on it. I look at her in disbelief as she flinched, looking at the scattered pieces of glass. She looks at me gulping the next second before sinking her bubbly nature, and proceeding to apologise.

"I-I am sorry, I didn't mean-"

"From what angle does it look like I care for a flower vase?" approaching her, I place my hand on her cheek wandering my eyes all over her to search out for any injuries. The next second, her small arms wrap around my torso as I pick her up heading toward the bedroom.

"You smell like Satan." She sniffs my collar hiding her face and further clutching her grip around me whereas I only shake my head at her remark.

Stop doing things that make me go crazy.

"Lay down," I tell her, who jumps onto the bed taking her heels off.

"No wait!" she jerks off, "are you sure the devil is not here?"

why? as a matter of fact he is standing right in front of you.

Crossing my arms, I examine her worried plus terrified state as she puts forward her question.

"He won't come." I pull the duvet over her, "go to sleep, Komal."

"Okay, Daddy." I snap my neck in her direction hearing her bewildering response, and she simply covers herself in the duvet turning around, facing the opposite side, humming a melody.

"Daddy let me know that I am your only girl, only man that I need in this gangster world." the peculiar way of her, singing the song shocks me more than the lyrics. I swear, only I know how am I controlling the monster inside me who is ready to unravel itself as a response to her actions. I bend down, taking a better glance at her. "How do you manage to relate yet unnerve me at the same time?" that came out as a statement to myself rather than a question.

"You have bloody irritated me already and can I let you go away with all of the teasings you did tonight, knowingly or unknowingly, amore?" I twist the loose strand of her hair,

"Sleep well Komal, I have tons of surprises awaiting for you tomorrow."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

56.8K 2.7K 89
"I am merely a performer. I am not a whore or an object to satisfy your desires," tears welled up in her eyes as she spoke. "I don't care," he retort...
333 92 12
"I was going to kill you today," the words hang heavy in the air, a confession that sends a shiver down his spine. Yet, there's something in her tone...
1.9M 61K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...