The Lone Wolf | Fred Weasley...

Od ynhpstories

Y/n Lupin became a werewolf at a young age from Fenrir Greyback. She kept this secret from everyone apart fro... Více

Introduction
Chapter 1: Reunited
Chapter 2: Back to the Burrow
Chapter 3: Insecurites
Chapter 4: The Portkey
Chapter 5: The Match
Chapter 6: Aftermath
Chapter 7: Returning to Hogwarts
Chapter 8: A Scary Realisation
Chapter 9: The First Transformation
Chapter 10: The Morning After
Chapter 11: A Shocking Discovery
Chapter 12: The Champion Selection
Chapter 13: A Confession
Chapter 14: The First Task
Chapter 15: The Second Transformation
Chapter 16: Dance Lessons
Chapter 17: Doubts
Chapter 18: Dress Shopping
Chapter 19: The Ball and the Question
Chapter 20: The First Meeting
Announcement!
Chapter 21: Revealing News
Chapter 22: The Second Task
Chapter 23: A Unwanted Surprise
Chapter 24: The Truth is Revealed
Chapter 25: A Awkward Class
Chapter 26: Somethings Wrong
Chapter 27: The Final Task
Chapter 28: The Long Way Home
Part 29: 12 Grimmauld Place
Chapter 30: Hidden Secrets
Chapter 31: The Secret is Out
Chapter 32: Cute Little Reveals
Chapter 33: Returning Home
Chapter 34: The New Professor
Chapter 36: Taking the Quill
Chapter 37: She Now Knows
Chapter 38: One Long Night
Chapter 39: Close Call
Chapter 40: Locked Out
Chapter 41: Family
Chapter 43: The HogsHead
Chapter 44: Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 45: Stunning
Chapter 46: The Fox and The Snow
Chapter 47: The Attack and The Reunion
Chapter 48: Admissions and Secrets
Chapter 49: Christmas
Chapter 50: Discovered
Chapter 51: The Twins Grand Plan
Chapter 52: The Grand Exit
Chapter 53: The Ministry of Magic
Chapter 54: Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Chapter 55: The Cottage in the Woods
Chapter 56: An Unexpected Guest
Chapter 57: The Smell
Chapter 58: Christmas Gone Wrong
Chapter 59: The Crypt
Chapter 60: The Letter
Chapter 61: The Rescue
Chapter 62: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 63: The Battle of Eight Potters
Chapter 64: A Wedding Gone Wrong
Chapter 65: The Break-in
Chapter 66: Hidden
Chapter 67: Castle in Danger
Chapter 68: The Battle of Hogwarts
Chapter 69: The Fallout
Chapter 70: Goodbye
Bonus: The Afterlife
Thank You!

Chapter 42: "We all know you did it"

670 9 5
Od ynhpstories

~.~.~Parts 85-88~.~.~
•Y/n's POV•

Fred and I sat on my bedroom floor the next morning, the mid-morning sun shining through the windows leaving a bright pattern on the floor, where all the windows meet a point in the middle of the room. The bed sheets were messy, a spare blanket covering both of us and my head resting on his shoulder.

"This is really peaceful." I sighed happily, looking up at him, meeting his warm hazel eyes and a wide smile on his face.

"It is, especially with you." He smiled.

Our eyes locked and they both fell to the others lips and a smirk formed across Fred's. He leaned in closer and closer until our lips met.

Our lips slid over each others, a warm feeling filled me up and and a smile formed on my lips as we kissed. His hands slowly worked their way up my back until it met my hair, tangling his fingers within it, pulling my head closer.

He pulled away slowly, his eyes filled with love and admiration and a cheeky smile formed on his lips. "You're a good kisser."

"So are you." I cheekily said back.

We leaned back in and our lips met once more, but my bedroom door burst open and George stood in the doorway with his hands covering his eyes.

"First of all-ewww." He stuttered, as we suddenly pulled away. "Second of all, I figured out who exposed Y/n to the entire school!"

"What!" I said, suddenly standing up, but I felt weak on the knees, grabbing onto one of the posters of my bed and sitting myself down on the edge of my bed.

"Who is it?" Fred asked, sitting himself next to me, pulling me into him to embrace me. George took another step into the room and closed the door behind him.

"It's Angelina..."

"How did you find out?" I asked, dread filling that once warm feeling.

"I overheard her, she was speaking to Katie about it." George answered. Sitting the other side of me.

"What did she say?" Fred asked angrily, his fist curling onto a ball.

"She said how she can't believe she got away with it for so long and she doesn't regret anything." He said gloomily

"That's it!" I snapped, a tear forming in my eye. I blinked it away and burst my door open and ran down to the common room to find Angelina sitting on the sofa chatting with Katie.

"Angelina!" I yelled. Making my way up her. Fred and George suddenly running to my side.

"What do you want, Lupin?" She sneered.

"I think you know why I'm here. It's because of what you've done!" I said angrily.

"I didn't do anything." She smirked back. Looking at me in the eye.

"I know what you did!" I said through gritted teeth. "And you know it too!"

"I told you I didn't do it! I didn't do anything." She sneered, the smirk still remaining on her face. "Honestly you're being so immature, Lupin."

"If you're so mature now," I quipped. "Then I think it's time to grow up."

"What do you mean, Lupin? I told you I didn't do anything,"

"Admit you did it, we all you did! And yet you still gaslight me!" I snapped.

"Okay fine! You got me! I did expose you, okay? I don't regret a thing!" She yelled. I stood there speechless. My heart dropped, she ruined my life and everyone hates me because of her. "Yes! I exposed you. And I don't and never will regret it." She quipped, the smile still on her face.

"Why! Why would you do that? You ruined my life!" I said, angry tears brimming in my eyes.

"Because it was obvious, I thought Fred would leave you and come to me. I'm clearly better for him."

"So you did this all because you were jealous?" I stuttered. I felt Fred's hand grab onto mine, gently rubbing his thump against the back of my hand in an attempt to calm me down.

"Yes, but Freddie will be mine! He can do much better than you."

"I will never be yours." Fred quipped, his grip tightening around my hand. And his other curled into a fist so his knuckles turned white.

"And why not Freddie? I'm so much better than that monster standing next to you." She said nonchalantly.

"Because I love her with my whole heart, for who she is. And she will never be a monster." Fred defended.

"And watch who you call Freddie," I said through gritted teeth.

"I will get you both back for this." She said angrily. Standing up and storming up the stairs to her dorm.

"We should go. Come on." George said. Slowly tapping my shoulder.

"That's a good idea, Georgie. Let's go." I breathed.

"Let's go for a walk. And get out of here." Fred said comfortingly, leading me out of the portrait hole and through the corridors of the castle.

We walked around the grounds outside to get a bout of fresh air. The crisp breeze floated through my nose giving me the comforting feeling that I'd been looking for. But as we were walking we didn't see someone walking towards us and I accidentally bumped into them, toppling books onto the floor.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Hermione said, we both bent down to pick them up.

"No, I'm sorry, Hermione. I honestly wasn't looking where I was going." I sighed.

"Y/n, Fred, George! Just the people I was looking for! I need to ask you something." She said with a small smile.

"Of course! What is it?" George said.

"I was wondering if you three would come to a meeting in Hogsmeade tomorrow?"

"Yes! But where and why?" Fred asked.

"The Hogs Head. I can't tell you. You'll have to wait till tomorrow."

"Why can't you say anything?"

"We don't want anyone to know, we're meeting at 12."

"The three of us will be there!" Fred said happily.

"And we promise we won't tell anyone!" George added.

"Perfect!" Hermione squealed. "We'll see you tomorrow!" She added, taking her remaining books from me and bouncing off happily.

"I wonder what that's about," I said, a confused expression formed on my face.

"I don't know, we'll have to wait," Fred answered, also looking confused.

"At least we don't have to wait for long. It's only tomorrow." George answered.

I nodded back and the three of us took a slow walk back up to the castle. Our minds were wondering about the meeting.

And now we wait.

Word count: 1100
A/n: Happy Sunday! I'm sorry I haven't published for ages! I have just been really busy with my college work, a week-long exam, and I've been applying for Uni which has taken lots of my time. But now I have 3 offers and my work is getting better I want to try to publish more. I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, I feel like I've written this really badly. But I'll try and make the next one better. Have a great day :)

From
~Ella

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

229K 4.9K 70
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃...
111K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 20/06/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 145,249 It's always...
174K 2.7K 82
You've been best friends with Fred and George Weasley and Lee Jordan since First Year even if it is in a unexpected way. You've become inseparable s...
140K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...