Chapter 42: "We all know you did it"

~.~.~Parts 85-88~.~.~
•Y/n's POV•

Fred and I sat on my bedroom floor the next morning, the mid-morning sun shining through the windows leaving a bright pattern on the floor, where all the windows meet a point in the middle of the room. The bed sheets were messy, a spare blanket covering both of us and my head resting on his shoulder.

"This is really peaceful." I sighed happily, looking up at him, meeting his warm hazel eyes and a wide smile on his face.

"It is, especially with you." He smiled.

Our eyes locked and they both fell to the others lips and a smirk formed across Fred's. He leaned in closer and closer until our lips met.

Our lips slid over each others, a warm feeling filled me up and and a smile formed on my lips as we kissed. His hands slowly worked their way up my back until it met my hair, tangling his fingers within it, pulling my head closer.

He pulled away slowly, his eyes filled with love and admiration and a cheeky smile formed on his lips. "You're a good kisser."

"So are you." I cheekily said back.

We leaned back in and our lips met once more, but my bedroom door burst open and George stood in the doorway with his hands covering his eyes.

"First of all-ewww." He stuttered, as we suddenly pulled away. "Second of all, I figured out who exposed Y/n to the entire school!"

"What!" I said, suddenly standing up, but I felt weak on the knees, grabbing onto one of the posters of my bed and sitting myself down on the edge of my bed.

"Who is it?" Fred asked, sitting himself next to me, pulling me into him to embrace me. George took another step into the room and closed the door behind him.

"It's Angelina..."

"How did you find out?" I asked, dread filling that once warm feeling.

"I overheard her, she was speaking to Katie about it." George answered. Sitting the other side of me.

"What did she say?" Fred asked angrily, his fist curling onto a ball.

"She said how she can't believe she got away with it for so long and she doesn't regret anything." He said gloomily

"That's it!" I snapped, a tear forming in my eye. I blinked it away and burst my door open and ran down to the common room to find Angelina sitting on the sofa chatting with Katie.

"Angelina!" I yelled. Making my way up her. Fred and George suddenly running to my side.

"What do you want, Lupin?" She sneered.

"I think you know why I'm here. It's because of what you've done!" I said angrily.

"I didn't do anything." She smirked back. Looking at me in the eye.

"I know what you did!" I said through gritted teeth. "And you know it too!"

"I told you I didn't do it! I didn't do anything." She sneered, the smirk still remaining on her face. "Honestly you're being so immature, Lupin."