Bonus: The Afterlife

~.~.~3rd Person POV~.~.~
Surprise! This idea was from @criminalMinds_Ncis! So enjoy this bonus character!!

"Avada Kedavra!"

It felt like all the air pulled itself from Y/n's lungs, she was surrounded in a green light and she felt her body fall to the floor.

But everything went black before she hit the cold flagstones.

She woke up and found herself laying in a bright mist, though it was not like a mist she had ever experienced before. Her surroundings were not hidden by cloudy vapour; rather the cloudy vapour had not yet formed into the surroundings.

The floor on which she lay seemed to be white, neither warm nor cold, but simply there, a flat, blank something on which to be. She sat up. Her body appeared unscathed, the silver coloured scars that littered her body had faded to the point where they were almost unnoticeable.

Then a noise reached her through the unformed nothingness that surrounded her: the small, soft thumpings of something that flapped, flailed and struggled. It was a pitiful noise, yet also slightly indecent. She had the uncomfortable feeling that she was eavesdropping on something furtive, shameful.

She slowly and carefully stood up, looking around. Was she in some great Room of Requirement? The longer she looked, the more there was to see. A great, domed entrance way glittered high above her in sunlight.

All was hushed and still, except for those odd thumping and whimpering noises coming from somewhere close by in the mist ...Y/n turned slowly on the spot, and her surroundings seemed to invent themselves before her eyes.

A wide open space, bright and clean, a garden larger by far than the grounds of Hogwarts, with that clear, domed entrance and a cream water fountain flowing silent water down its side.

It was quite empty. She was the only person there, except for –she paused.

"Welcome, pup." A familiar voice called.

In the distance was a figure of a man, his stature was recognisable, and he drew closer she could make out the shabby clothes, the mousy brown hair and the pale silver scars.

"Dad!" She screamed, she ran towards him. Remus held his arms open for his daughter. She crushed into her dad's body and gripped on him so hard in fear he was going to disappear into the mist.

Remus looked down at his daughter, her face was buried into his chest and she clung onto the back of his blazer, it reminded him of her childhood. But he couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness, she didn't deserve to be here, she was far too young.

"What is this place?" She asked when she finally pulled away. Remus' face was plain, like he was trying to think of what to say to his little girl.

"Let's go have a little sit down, shall we?" He prompted, he rest an arm around her shoulder and he led Y/n to the nearest bench opposite the pearly fountain.

"What happened?" She asked when they sat down. Her heart was pounding in her chest, she yearned for answers. Where was she? Why was she here? And where is Fred?

"I'm sorry to say this, pup," sighed Remus, "During the battle, we... you... died."

It suddenly felt like she couldn't breathe and her thoughts were spinning a million miles an hour. How had she died? When did she die? And where is Fred?"

"If I'm... dead, are you...?"

Remus gave her a small smile and slowly nodded his head. "I'm sorry, pup. You are far too young."