Chapter 6: Aftermath

Y/n's POV:

After the match we made our way back down to the tent. It took a while because the stairs were crowded. I did not let go of Fred and George's hands, we managed to get out first and waiting for the others for about 10 minutes. The walk back to the tent took a short time. We arrived back and we began to party for Ireland's victory. The twins and I held large Ireland flags over our shoulders, we were dancing around singing high pitched sounds. That's when Ron stood on a small table and began to shout.

"There's no one like Krum." Ron declared.

"Krum" I muttered.

"Dumb Krum" Fred and George continued.

"He's like a bird the way he rides the wind." Ron said

"KRUMMMM" We continued to scream loudly causing Hermione, Harry and Ginny to laugh

"He's more than an athlete"

Fred had thrown his flag over Ron's head which caused me to laugh. He then grabbed my hand and danced me around the tent.

"he's an artist." Ron finished

"Think you're in love Ron?" Ginny asked with a smirk on her face.

"Viktor I love you!" Fred started to sing, still dancing me around.

Viktor I do!" George continued.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for youuu!" The twins, Harry and me sang. Ron's face went bright red and looked angry. There was loud bangs from outside our tent. I thought that there was a large party to celebrate Ireland's victory. Me and Fred continued to dance. He lifted my arm which allowed me to twirl around on the spot. Butterflies erupted into my stomach just staring at his handsome face. There was another loud bang which brought me out of my trance, Fred's and my thoughts must have been the same, but Fred voiced his thoughts first.

"Sounds like the irish have their pride on." Fred said, still spinning me around. At that moment Arthur came running inside with a look of pure panic etched upon his face.

"Stop! Stop it." Arthur yelled causing me and Fred to stop dancing and everyone to stare at him.

"It's not the Irish. We've gotta get out of here. Now."

Me and Fred exchanged a nervous look and followed everyone else outside. As soon as I stepped outside, I could hear amplified screaming and yelling, tents were set on fire and weird people in black masks were marching across the campsite. Fear immediately struck my body, I felt a large hand grab mine. Looking up to see Fred staring down at me with the same panicked look on his face. All I wanted to do is make sure that me, Fred and George are all safe.

"Get back to the portkey everybody, and stick together." Arthur called to us all. We began to run when we heard Arthur called again.

Fred, George" The twins turned towards their father "Ginny and Y/n are your responsibility.

The twins nodded and we began to run towards the forest. We had formed a chain. George was in the front, he was holding Ginny's hand. Ginny's other hand was holding Fred's and his other was holding mine. We ran and ran, past the crowds of people.

At that moment someone had ran right through mine and Fred's linked arms, our hands detached and before I knew it I was being pushed in between people. All I could think was to scream his name.

"FRED!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"Y/N!" I heard him yell. I saw the last of his orange hair vanish from view, clearly being pushed along by Ginny and George. Not noticing I was gone.