Fu Lang Called Me Home For Di...

By LiannQ

Title: 夫郎喊我回家吃软饭了 Author: 岛里天下 Status: Completed Description: Du Heng transmigrated into a cripple. He's a cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117

42

1K 34 9
By LiannQ

    "This kid doesn't seem to come from the county town. There are only those barbecue vendors in the night market. It looks strange." "

    Maybe it's a farmer who came here to earn some pocket money." The shirtless man said in a rough voice: "This kid sells it so cheap because he wants to sell it so cheap." Deliberately blocking our business won’t work.”

    “Maybe it’s because the villagers don’t understand the market.”

    “The two elder brothers are going to buy food, they are people from our village, and I may bring you two to see if it will be more affordable. "

    The man turned his head and glanced at the young man who came forward to talk to him, and frowned: "Is that from your village?" Zhao Qi nodded again and again: "     We are

    a weak scholar in our village who can read two characters."

The wording is a bit heavy: "I can't study well, but I can make some food. I said in the village that the business is going well today. I didn't believe it. Now it seems true. It is said that the price is lower than that in the county. The prices of those street vendors who do this business are low, so it is certain that the business belongs to him." "

    I don't think this kid is not joking, he really has a bit of a heart."

    Hearing this, the two men looked at each other: "Is he a scholar? "

    Oh, but you can only know a few words and have no fame. What kind of scholars are you?" The

    two men understood, and without answering Zhao Qi's words, they squeezed their fists and stared in Du Heng's direction, then turned and left.

    "Hey, don't you two buy it?"

    Zhao Qi pretended to be puzzled and called out to the two when he saw his success.

    After a busy morning, by noon, the ingredients prepared by Du Heng were almost sold out, and when the last fish was sold, Du Heng put out the fire.

    The people who were waiting behind saw that the ingredients were sold out, and they dispersed after arguing for a while.

    "You two received work so early!"

    Du Heng nodded with a smile, "The preparations are not as complete as your family."

    "It's because your business is so good."

    The stall owner was also very happy. Today, the couple did not stay here for nothing, but it attracted a lot of business.

    "I've been tired all morning,

    why don't you leave after drinking tea?" Qin Xiaoman yelled for a long time, his mouth was already dry, and the water in the gourd had been drained. He didn't refuse the stall owner's kindness, and went to drink with Du Heng A bowl of tea, if you want to give money to the stall owner, they will not accept it.

    Du Heng looked at the son of the stall owner who had been greedy for their grilled skewers, and then fanned out the remaining sparks of that idea, chose a smaller fish head that was easier to taste, and split it on the fire rack.

    Qin Xiaoman sat on the stool and drank another bowl of herbal tea. In fact, he was a bit greedy for rice wine, but last time he was drunk and promised Du Heng not to drink casually, so he endured it again.

    He patted the child on the back: "Go over and have a look, I baked it for you." The child's eyes     lit up

    : "Really?"

side.

    The stall owner said that the child was only eight years old, but he was not very tall, and only reached Du Heng's waist, which was also because of Du Heng's slender figure.

    Watching Du Heng gently ask the children whether they eat spicy food and what kind of flavor they like, Qin Xiaoman felt a sense of fatherly kindness and filial piety.

    He took a sip of tea, as if he had smelled some wine. If they had children in the future, they would always be wrapped around their legs, thinking about it also gave birth to some longing.

    "Father, father! Look, this is what Brother Du said to give me to eat!"

    The child held the grilled fish head on the plate and hopped to his parents.

    "You kid, you know how to be gluttonous. Thank you, aren't you?"

    Du Heng completely extinguished the charcoal fire this time, as a single spark in a hot weather can cause disaster.

    "This kid is very sensible, I can't help but thank you."

    The stall owner smiled and patted the kid's head in relief: "Go and eat."

    Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman tidied up their things and moved them back to the cart. Before leaving, the stall owner came over with a gourd: "I made some wine at home, take it back and have a taste

    .

    " Xiao Man hurriedly pushed it back exaggeratedly, the fish head was originally intended to be eaten by children.

    "Take it, a little bouillon is not worth two bucks."

    The stall owner smiled and stuffed it: "It's fate to be able to do business together. Take it back and Xiaodu can have a drink if he has nothing to do."

    Qin Xiaoman pouted slightly and raised his eyebrows. He glanced at Du Heng.

    "Then thank you to the stall owner."

    Du Heng wanted to say that he didn't drink, but he still let Qin Xiaoman accept the things, and he knew the ghosts in some people's hearts.

    As expected, the corners of Qin Xiaoman's mouth lifted in joy.

    The two were about to get on the bullock cart and prepare to go back. Qin Xiaoman put the gourd on the cart. Before they could get on the bullock cart, several men suddenly surrounded them.

    "Who are you looking for?"

    Du Heng looked at the bare-chested men, staring at them with folded hands, and at first glance, it seemed that the visitors were not friendly.

    Several people who were eating tea at the stall next to it hurriedly left when they saw this. The family of three at the tea and wine stall, the woman led the child and hid aside. At the stall owner's feet: "Don't come up to join in the fun if you don't do your business."

    The stall owner was startled, his chest heaved and he dared not move any more, the child cried and called the stall owner to come over, seeing that his father didn't move, ran away Come over and quickly pull Dad to the side.

    "You kid, you dare to lower the price to cut off our source of income. I can't be a vegetarian!"

    A stick with a thick wrist pointed at Du Heng, and the dark-skinned man said fiercely: "The hands and feet of the next earner are weak and want to leave as soon as possible!" ?”

    Du Heng looked at a few rude men, just like the shopkeepers who run food stalls in this world, they have the same social atmosphere that can scare people.

    "We have never lowered the price. I don't know how many of you think so?"

    "You say there is no one, so there is no one?" The man spat, "We sell six yuan and you sell three!" "The

    price of fish and meat is cheap, how can it be compared with the price of meat?" The price is lower than that."

    The man was silent, they did not sell fish.

    "Your pork skewers only sell for five cents!"

    Du Heng pursed his lips. Originally, he wanted to go and inquire about everyone's prices, but when he got busy, he didn't have time to go, and it was not easy to sell for two. prices.

    Furthermore, the night markets in the county town usually only sell five liters, and some people sell four liters, but it's because of today's temple fair that these people sell more expensive.

    "I only sold it after inquiring about the price in the county seat. If you say we lower the price, we will lower the price!"

    Qin Xiaoman saw a few men who were taller than him, but he didn't hesitate at all, so he went to the side to pick up a big stick and got into it. Going in, she protected Du Heng behind her like a hen, with a fierce look no weaker than those who came to find trouble.

    "You bastard! Go away, I'll tell you to stay here and play with me and my brother together."

    Qin Xiaoman said angrily: "If you dare to do something, our village is not far from here. When the time comes, call the Master and you will also fight." Don't try to run away. Let me tell you, my second uncle is a butcher, and the least cowardly is a local ruffian!" The

    leading man's eyebrows tightened when he heard this, and then he sneered: "Nine out of ten people say that they are Some relatives are butchers, you think we are scaring you, have you never seen the storm?" " My second uncle is called Qin Xiong, and he does business in the meat market in the county town, you think I     'm

    talking big, don't you!"

The man at the head leaned over and said something to the man, the man frowned so tightly that a fly could be killed.

    He glared at Qin Xiaoman, Du Heng quickly stretched out his hand to protect Qin Xiaoman, but saw that the man slowly accepted the thing in his hand: "I will let you go when you go out today, and if you dare to speak louder in the future, think about it Cut off our business, no matter who your relatives are, I will not be polite at that time!"

    Seeing that people wanted to withdraw the fire, Du Heng said:

    "They are all out to do some small business, we should be cautious. If we really want to grab a few business, we won't set up a stall here, it's okay I'm afraid there may be some misunderstandings in the lower part or near several stalls."

    The man looked at Du Heng, although he looked weak, but he was upright, he was not a person who uttered wild words, he vomited He breathed a sigh of relief: "That's all, let's go."

    As soon as he finished speaking, he heard a sentence, and suddenly several people with sticks came running over. Du Heng felt very familiar at first glance, and they were all villagers from his village.

    "What are you doing! Bullying our Tianwan Village, there is no one there!"

    Several men saw that there were a lot of people coming. Very annoying.

    Several people hurriedly detoured and ran away quickly.

    "Aunt and Uncle, why are you here?"

    Seeing the person looking for trouble leave, Qin Xiaoman left the thing in his hand and ran over to greet everyone.

    "It was the stall owner who said that there was something going on here. He thought it was the two of you who were doing business here. He was afraid that others would bully the people in our village, so he called people to come and have a look." "Fortunately, we came here, are you

    okay You two?"

    "It's okay, it's okay, they were scared away as soon as everyone came."

    Du Heng felt a little hot in his heart, looking at the concerned villagers, talking about people's length in the fields on weekdays, it's really outside If something goes wrong, everyone will come together.

    The couple went to thank the family of three at the tea and wine stand again, and kindly went to help call someone.

    When they went back, the couple's scooter was full of people.

    Qin Xiaoman and Du Heng greeted the villagers who came to help and took them back to the village, so as not to have to go back to bask in the sun.

    "It's cheap, this kid is lucky."

    Not long after the carload of people left, a figure emerged from the woods and gritted its teeth at the official road.

    Zhao Qi, who was fighting the fire, saw that Du Heng was going to be beaten up, but somehow the folks rushed over and let them go back with Mei Zhuo.

    It was a waste of effort, and I was even more angry.

    It's a pity that Du Heng's hands and feet were not really limped, no matter how bad it was, the attractive face would be disfigured to relieve his anger.

    He was about to go back with a cold face, when he heard a voice not far away: "That kid is there!"

    Zhao Qi looked up and saw the men who had been looking for trouble before, sweating profusely on his back, feeling guilty Just run away.

    The men were angry in their hearts, and seeing Zhao Qi running away, they felt that there must be something wrong in their hearts, so they chased after him in a swarm.

    "You fucking pushed me to find something. You knew that kid was Qin Xiong's relative, didn't you?" "

    Kill this kid to death! What I hate most is this cunning soft bone!"

    Zhao Qi wanted to scare him. Peeing, squatting on the ground with your head in your arms: "I don't know anything, I don't know anything!" "

    Ah! Don't do it!"

    "Big brothers, please forgive me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 402 11
Sonic is the cocky, fun-loving hero, right? Well, why don't we know about his past? Is he hiding something from us? This contains Sonadow. This is co...
311K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
82.2K 3.5K 97
BE Crazy Demon Survival System BE狂魔求生系统【快穿】 Author(s) Zhìchǔ 稚楚 Status in COO 97 chapters (Completed) Description Xu Qichen, who has made a habit of...