Fu Lang Called Me Home For Di...

By LiannQ

Title: 夫郎喊我回家吃软饭了 Author: 岛里天下 Status: Completed Description: Du Heng transmigrated into a cripple. He's a cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117

29

1.2K 39 1
By LiannQ

    After plowing the land for half a month, Qin Xiaoman was very busy. The 50 mu of land in the family had already been plowed at the beginning, and the remaining 40 mu of land had already been plowed.

    Now one mu of land is only more than 400 square meters, but it is still very tiring to work one after another. There is no rest in sunny or rainy days. After finishing the work at once, it is easy to walk home that night.

    The night wind was blowing, Qin Xiaoman led the ox and walked ahead, he did some extra hours of work today, and rushed to pick up the last three points of the land.

    "Now you don't need to go out to dig the ground anymore. My husband has been tired for so many days, and he can sleep in the morning. Let's make some meat."

    Qin Xiaoman muttered, but he didn't hear it for a long time. Answering the voice, I turned around and found that Du Heng was gone.

    He hurriedly grabbed the cow and walked back in a hurry: "My     husband     ?

    "     In March, the fragrance of flowers is already in the air, and in the cold spring night wind, the fragrance of flowers is even stronger.     When Du Heng went out early in the morning, he found that the tall wild peach and plum trees on the ridge of the slope field had big flower buds, and the good ones had already bloomed. The wilderness was very beautiful.     Qin Xiaoman looked at Du Heng whose face was more beautiful than a peach blossom     , and said: "The girls in the village like to pick flowers, why do you have itchy hands?" The Ping family is also full of spring."     Qin Xiaoman turned sideways and grabbed Du Heng's hand: "Okay, let's go home soon!"     The two walked home all the way through the night.

    Tired all day today, I took a shower and went to bed early. I thought I would fall asleep on the bed as exhausted as the previous days. Maybe I didn’t have to wake up early tomorrow after I finished digging the ground. Unable to fall asleep.

    Qin Xiaoman turned over, and he faced Du Heng: "Will you have a baby today?"

    Du Heng was looking at the pink peach blossoms in front of the window, the newly inserted vase, the bedroom seemed to have a touch of life, when he heard Xiaoman's voice Look away.

    "Oh~ give birth."

    Du Heng sat up, took off his clothes and lay back under the blanket as he was familiar with the road.

    The lights in the room were not on, Qin Xiaoman looked at Du Heng who was lying on his side in front of him, naked, with fair skin and clear collarbone.

    He had already seen this person the day he brought him back. He was skinny and skinny at that time, and he didn't think it was very good-looking.

    I hurt my feet and ate meat every now and then without doing any work. I have recovered a lot, and I have grown meat to support my shriveled body.

    This month, I have done physical work and exercised my body, and the flesh is well-proportioned after being firm.

    The two were so close that he could clearly smell the warm and fresh smell of Du Heng's body after taking a bath.

    Although he was busy digging the land before, he didn't forget the important thing of heirs other than dressing and eating. No matter how tired or tired he was, he strictly followed his way of giving birth to children for more than ten years.

    But today he saw Du Heng lying down more cooperatively than before, but he was dissatisfied for no reason, and he couldn't tell what was wrong.

    It was as if there was a fire simmering in his heart, just looking at it like this was not enough.

    He moved closer to Du Heng: "When do you think we will have cubs?"

    Du Heng's brows twitched slightly, so that there would be no cubs in the world, but seeing his brother with round eyes, how could he bear to make him uneasy: "Don't worry, we just got married."

    Qin Xiaoman insisted: "But I want to have a cub with you."

    Du Heng laughed, and he smoothed Qin Xiaoman's soft hair around his ears: "You are still a cub, take your time."

    He was also hotheaded and heartbroken at the beginning, but after the wedding night, , he calmed down again.

    Xiaoman doesn't know anything, and needs to be guided step by step. These days, Xiaoman is busy farming, and Xiaoman is more tired than him. The two of them can fall asleep after touching the bed.

    He was still thinking about how to explain this matter to him when he was free.

    Qin Xiaoman took a long breath and sighed again.

    "Aren't you happy?"

    Seeing Qin Xiaoman's expression, Du Heng really looked like he was acting like a baby, and he couldn't help but leaned slightly and planted a soft kiss on his brother's lips.

    Qin Xiaoman had something in his heart and wanted to tell Du Heng, but he was afraid that he would find it disgusting.

    Being kissed like this, suddenly the soul seemed to float out.

    The soft touch stays for so short a time that it makes people miss it.

    "You kissed me when you lit this lamp for the first time."

    "Do you like it?"

    Qin Xiaoman chuckled, stretched out his arms and put his arms around Du Heng's neck, pressing on him like a cow chewing melon, making Du Heng's face drooling .

    The next day, the two of them woke up after a good night's sleep, and it was already bright outside.

    Qin Xiaoman went to the field to pick vegetables, so he and Du Heng didn't have to rush to the field today, they were ready to eat noodles.

    Du Heng was kneading noodles at home, and he came out to pick some shallots and coriander, and the cabbage seeds that were sprinkled in spring had grown to two inches high, and they were almost ready to be transplanted into a separate nest. Cooked noodles just right.

    "Qiuyue."

    Qin Xiaoman looked at the girl closest to his field and greeted her.

    "Brother Man, you also come out to pick vegetables."

    Qin Xiaoman nodded, and then he didn't chat with anyone much, and continued to pick up vegetable seedlings with his head buried, suddenly he had a flash of inspiration.

    "Qiuyue, I heard from the folks that you know how to check the pulse?"

    The girl smiled when she heard this, "No, I only know how to order trivial things. I learned it when I was young and watched my father prescribe medicine for people." Be smart."

    Qin Xiaoman hurried over when he heard the words, he looked at no one left and right, and said, "Then can you take a look for me?"

    Cui Qiuyue looked at Qin Xiaoman in surprise, and saw that the man had a ruddy complexion and a strong body. Those who are healthy don't seem to have any illnesses: "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

    Qin Xiaoman stretched out his arms: "Take my pulse to see if I am happy!"

    "Ah?"

    Cui Qiuyue met such a straightforward person for the first time. , there are few people in the countryside to block them, but that is also the case of older people who have been married for many years. The young people are still restrained, and the two are about the same age. Because of this, they were a little surprised: "Didn't you just get married?"

    Immediately She also thought that although she had just married, Qin Xiaoman's husband came over at the end of last year, so it's not surprising.

    "Help me take a look!"

    Cui Qiuyue didn't say anything else, and promised her that she couldn't see a doctor, but it was okay to feel the pulse.

    She squeezed Qin Xiaoman's wrist, but after a while, she looked at her brother carefully: "Not yet."

    Although it was reasonable, Qin Xiaoman still drooped visibly with the naked eye.

    Seeing this, Cui Qiuyue said: "You've only been married for a while, so don't worry. There are many families in the village who have been married for a year or two before they have children. Where are you?

    " Lao Gao's sleeves were pulled back, and Cui Qiuyue spotted a red dot the size of a mole on the bend of Qin Xiaoman's hand with sharp eyes: "Brother Man, your pregnancy mole is still there, how can you have a child, this is not to tease me Let's play!"

    Hearing this, Qin Xiaoman also looked at the red mole on the crook of his hand. Seeing that he was seen by someone and she was still a girl, he didn't feel ashamed, so he simply thought about it and figured it out.

    "That's right, isn't there no child, so the pregnancy mole is still there."

    Cui Qiuyue said: "It doesn't mean that it disappears after being pregnant, it's..."

    This makes her an unmarried The girl said she was really ashamed.

    "What is it, you said it!"

    "Once you get married, there will be nothing."

    Qin Xiaoman frowned: "Isn't this a marriage? Why is it still there? Is there any illness? Don't worry, just say, I I can bear it."

    Seeing Qin Xiaoman like this, Cui Qiuyue decided to make her words clearer: "It's because I have intercourse with my husband, and then there will be nothing. Brother Man, hasn't intercourse with my husband yet?" "Why not!

    Married Sleeping in the same room every day!"

    Cui Qiuyue blushed: "Then this... I'm afraid..."

    She didn't have the nerve to say that Du Heng might not be able to do it.

    Qin Xiaoman was in a hurry, and quickly grabbed Cui Qiuyue: "You are a doctor, so don't hesitate!" "

    When you and your husband slept together, did you behave like a husband and wife?"

    Cui Qiuyue's voice was as thin as a mosquito, Tried to ask again.

    Qin Xiaoman slapped his forehead: "He was drunk at the banquet that day, we didn't drink the wine!" "..."

    Cui

    Qiuyue wondered: "It's not this!"

    "Did you do it again?" Anything else?"

    "Nothing else, everyone is tired after a busy day, so I went to bed early."

    Cui Qiuyue made a point again: "You don't have the rituals of husband and wife, so the pregnancy mole will naturally not disappear, let alone having a child." "Then,"

    Qin Xiaoman was puzzled: "How can you practice the rituals of husband and wife? "

    "I...I am an unmarried girl, how can I know!"

    Cui Qiuyue looked at Qin Xiaoman who was pleading for advice, her face flushed, and she pinched her fingers.

    "Go back and ask your husband-in-law by yourself!"

    Qin Xiaoman said: "He is limping and I help him to the latrine. He has a face of embarrassment. How would you know this?"

    "A man is born with it, you just go back and ask him It's gone." Cui Qiuyue's face was very hot: "I, I'll go back first."

    Qin Xiaoman sighed, at least he knew the reason, even though he fell into another cage.

    Seeing that Cui Qiuyue was really about to leave, he hurriedly called someone to stop him, went to his own field and gave Cui Qiuyue a large handful of cabbage: "Thank you, please don't tell others about this." Cui Qiuyue nodded:

    " Don't worry, I won't say anything."

    She was embarrassed to speak about such a shameful thing, but she still didn't refuse the food Qin Xiaoman gave her.

    There are only three people in Cui's family, and they don't have much labor to farm. These vegetables are naturally cherished. Although the family has his father's handicrafts to earn money, her mother has always been in poor health. .

    Qin Xiaoman has been thinking about his pregnancy mole all the time these days, and he doesn't want to yell to let others know, he is so depressed that he is almost suffocated in his heart, he is afraid that he has a physical problem, and today he saw the stone in Cui Qiuyue's heart Half fell.

    He ran back in a hurry, got into the kitchen and saw Du Heng, and asked directly: "How do you do the ceremony of husband and wife?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
174K 10.9K 19
Step into the colorful world of Advita Singh Rathore and Rudransh Singh Arora as their love story unfolds against the backdrop of cultural contrasts...
10K 435 23
The night he crossed over, he was told that his "wife" was having a baby. Upon entering the delivery room, he discovered that his "wife" is actually...
77.6K 2.5K 121
The night he crossed over, he was told that his "wife" was having a baby. Upon entering the delivery room, he discovered his "wife" is actually a man...