Gangsta Luv

By feliitheislandgall

An innocent girl from Kingston never knew what love was until she got caught up with a Jamaican badman from S... More

Deja Vu
Healing
Tension
Hangover
Gossip
Shocked
Attached
Midnight
Attitude
Misunderstood
Suspect
Disagreement
Settle
Uncomfortable
Toll
Complicated
Gifted
Pleasure
Sore
Facetime
Refused
Approach
Worried
Taken
Reunited
Pullover
Disarming
Weakness
Outing
Impressed
Clench
Popularity
Tease
Craved
Tracked
Venting
Drift
Balance
Anticipation
Audacity
Patience
Showers
Pensive
Violate
Major
Concern
Rapidly
Crime
Roses
Woken
Media
Difficult
Focus
Vexed
Strong
Expensive
Questions
Iights
Panic
Visit
Speechless
Plead
Worry
Trauma
Likes
Test
Breathe
Joy
Welcome
Destroy
Relentlessly
High
Crush
Blame
Desert
Climax
Research
Anger
Growing
Private
Frame
News
Switch
Changes
Memories
Wagon
Ignore
Control
Trigger
Quarrel
Planning
Zai-Day
Grudge
accountability
Ticket
cold
Scene
Interfere
Startling
Conflict
Vacant

Confront

4.6K 394 35
By feliitheislandgall

Leah's POV

Monday

1:12 pm

I finished working a little earlier than usual today. I had to go in today because apparently my boss needed to see me.

I haven't ate all day so I decided on pizza since it's cross the road from my work place.

Zaidan dropped me off today , I've been trying to call him to come get me but he's not picking up my calls.

I should've bought my car honestly but he insist I shouldn't or I should've drove the range.

"Here" I say handing Eric the money to pay for my food.

"Leah you know I got you" he scoffs.

I walk over to sit and wait while he order the food.

I look up and see this man staring me down for the past 15 minutes and his girl is there.

Men.

I look back down at my phone and scroll through Instagram , questimes and maindangers.

I look up and it's Eric coming over with the pizza. My face brights up.

I'm starving I could eat a whole pig.

He hands it to me as we walk out through door.

We walk over to one of the sitting areas outside.

"You didn't drive , how are you gonna get home?"

"I'm waiting on somebody" I say even tho I tried calling Zaidan and couldn't get him.

I really enjoy spending time Eric he's like a really nice guy and doesn't make me feel uncomfortable around him . I can just be myself.

My phone sends in a notification sound seconds after and I look at it.

*I'm nearby*

Zaidan.

"Oh I have to go my drive is here" I tell Eric taking up the pizza box.

"Thank you for paying for my food" I add giving him a smile.

When I look across the road over my work place building I see a Porsche driving in.

"Anytime" he says taking a bite of his pizza.

I hurry and cross the road and make my way over to Zaidan.

He's leaning on the car looking at me.

His face serious.

I can't be the reason why this time.

"Who is that ?" he asks as I get closer to him.

"My boss's assistant , we work together" I say.

He says nothing and opens the door for me to get in.

"I'm going out later with Jada so can you drop me at my house. I need to get me some clothes" I say as he gets in.

"I have somebody who has a store I can take you there to get some stuff" he says before driving off.

"That makes no sense when I have my stuff at home" I tell him shaking my head.

He likes to spend unnecessary money.

"I said you don't have to go home yet Aaliyah I'll take you to a store" He says making a turn off on a different road.

I don't say anything after.

He gets on his phone and calls somebody.

We arrive at the store and a girl comes out to me and Zaidan.

"Come babes we have everything you need" She says smiling at me warmly.

"I'll be waiting for you out here" Zaidan tells me.

I nod and walk inside the store with the girl.

She lifts up a dress that has mesh on the sides and the back.

"How about this?" She asks holding it up.

"I..Zaidan will go crazy" I say with my eyes wide and she laughs.

It's not even only Zaidan ,because he can't tell me what to wear , my whole ass would be out.

It took me about 20 minutes to try on and choose what I like.

Zaidan comes and pays her the money.

"Mek sure yuh bring har back" she says after taking the money.

"I'll surely come back babe he doesn't have to take me" I say before Zaidan can speak.

He shakes his head and takes the bags from the counter.

"Next time" She says.

" Bye" I tell her walking behind Zaidan.

I like the outfits I bought.

Zaidan's POV

7:30 pm

I left Aaliyah home and went to the gym. I have always been consistent in the gym but lately the restaurant had me busy with the renovations.

Other stuff as well.

I make a quick stop at the gas station to get me something to drink before I head home back.

"Oh you mi hear a deal wid Crystal" I hear a familiar voice before I could open my car door.

Him sick?

All I could do was laugh.

What a wasteman move to be approaching me about some female.

As I turn around to face him.

I see the fear in his eyes.

"Oh a you" He says laughing it off.

Fucking idiot.

"General just tek weh yuh self" I say entering my car not bothering to say nothing else.

God deh pan him side.

A come to mi bout fucking gyal...sorry di day mi all fuck she enuh , nuh know wah did a run through mi mind.

I drive off down the road seconds after.

....

"I'm leaving now"Aaliyah says and I look up at her.

"Turn around let me see" I say tilting my head to the side.

She does as she's told doing a 360.

"Zaidan you can't decide on what I must wear" She says looking at me.

Nah try tell har wah fi wear...but why my woman fi out like she nah nuh owner.

Yuh mussi mad.

" Zaidan I'm not changing , you took me to get this " she says stubbornly.

"Gwan then nuh see the door deh" I tell her. Sounding uncaring.

I didn't say anything is wrong with what she is wearing , she's always jumping straight to conclusions.

She stands and looks at me with her arms folded.

"Gwan Aaliyah" I say and I mean it. Nothing is wrong with what she has on

"Are you mad?" she asks.

"For?"

"Let me take you" I add.

"No it's okay" she says.

Stubborn.

"Jada is outside" She adds walking through the door.

"Weh yah guh and nuh give mi nuh kiss" I ask before she could close the door.

She rolls her eyes and walks back to me.

"Jada is outside" she mumbles then gives me a light kiss quickly.

No.

I pull her in my arms and deepen the kiss before giving her a light slap on her ass cheek.

" Zaidan" she whines almost laughing then running through the door.

I chuckle and walk over back over to the couch.

I feel like I want this forever already.

Thanks for reading!
Please vote ❤️

Authors note : This chapter is really short I'll try my best to make the others a little longer.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 8.5K 33
"I was so obsessed with you that I had to get therapy because I refuse to believe this was Normal behavior." ________________________________________...
115K 10.7K 22
A Jamaican girl who fell in love with a cartel after a girls night out and somewhat going home everyday to a toxic relationship she wants to leave.
2.3M 154K 104
I'm Zara Williams and I know what you're thinking...but no, I'm not Zara Larsson. I'm a regular degular twenty one year old girl that practically hav...
387K 25.6K 104
𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒎? 𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂? 𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚? 𝒚𝒖𝒉 𝒏𝒐 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅.