Just A Lover(Hanako-kun X Gho...

By lovetrouble123

Following the events of Amane's suicide,he finds himself met with total darkness. The only he is able to sens... More

Prologue(1/3)
Prologue(2/3)
Prologue(3/3)
Scales And Wishes
The Boy
The Misaki Stairs
Meeting Misaki
Dolls & Foxes
Confessing
The Exorcist
Infirmary Of Sadness
The Rooftop Ghost
Pinky Promise
Fake Happy
Midnight Talks
Akane Joins The Party
To Be Murderers
Remaining Constant
Space and Time
"Losing You Is What I'm Afraid Of"
Mirror Hell
Mirror Mirror On The Wall
Skeleton Bones
Rounds One,Two and Three
Colors In The Night Sky
Just A Lover

Will There Be a Book 3?

317 7 18
By lovetrouble123

Short answer, no.

Long answer, no but possibly a one shot soon?

I only mention this because everyone is asking for a book 3, and I'm not totally opposed to the idea since this is my favorite "series" I've done in a while. For me it's interesting to explore Hanako's character that I've made.

However, since this book followed the manga...what would the 3rd book follow? What would happen?

Y/N got exorcised and the events following the manga happen, all in the way they're meant to.

It's just book 3 seems like a great idea but is impossible.

HOWEVER, if you all Wanna leave suggestions in the comments about book 3 ideas I will totally give those a read:)

Also that one shot I mentioned may or may not happen. I've been deciding on it for like...a year now lol.

Anyway just wanted to clear some stuff up:)

Have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2.1K 18
"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
1.2K 5 18
No one knows of Emiko Sushina's past. The only one who knows a little bit is Nene Yashiro. Both have the love for boys in common, so they decided to...
95 3 4
(TBHK belongs to AidaIro! This has spoilers for the manga (specifically chapters 76-onward). Enjoy, peoples!) While relaxing in the hallway with Yash...
25.9K 770 35
. . . "Hanako, Hanako, Hanako, are you there?" . . "I'm here." "NENE, DUCK, THERE'S A PERVERT IN THE BATHROOM!" . . damn, he's a cute pervert though...