Furry Love (A Jacob Black Lov...

By sammy1671

It’s a love story about Jacob Black and Samantha Uley. A story of love found lost and found again. They go th... More

Chapter 1 The Past
A New House
The Reunion
Friends comes at bad timings
Things Changed
The Healing Process
Scents
Christmas shopping
Moving out
christmas party
Back to School
Schools out
The Planning
Vamp hunt
Par-teh!
Meeting Time
Taking Notes
It's On
harder
Nightmare
Runaway
Running
going home
The Wedding
Fight!!
Exhaustion
She's Here!
acceptance
Listen Up!
Shocker
Headache's
Go Away
She's Back
Not a new chapter

Heart Breaks are Only the Beginning

15.1K 236 31
By sammy1671

The next day I got up, went to school, did my homework, and went to work. I was done with all that by 6:20. All I have to do is wait 10 minutes for me to go and meet up with the rest of the pack. Since I didn't want to wait inside the house I decided to wait outside with a tank top and cut off shorts. Since I don’t get cold now, I have been wearing clothes that you would see people wear during summer. As I sat outside waiting for the call, I ran through the protocal in my head making sure I wouldn't screw it up.

I waited my time in patience and not long after I got outside I heard the howl. Once the howl rang out I ran into the woods and phased to my wolf form. I took my clothes off and tied it around my ankle so I wouldn’t have to go naked for a while, because lets face it if there are guys in this pack then being stark naked is going to be more than a little uncomfortable. Especially if one of them just so happens to be my ex-boyfriend. Breathing a deep breath I changed into my wolf self. I let the anger go through me, letting it rip through my muscles and bones engulfing me in a fire that didn't burn but felt good. Before I could take another step I was a wolf walking on all fours.

Sam’s mind rang throug my own letting me know where he was and how long it'll take me to get there. Within five minutes I ran seven miles and I was shocked because I thought it would have taken longer. When I got to the clearing I heard other voices and I got bewildered. Unfortunately for me through all the voices and thoughts that were clouding my mind one stuck out and got me. Oh, boy did it hurt me like no other pain before. Sadly that pain just so happened to be.....Jacob Black.

Running was the only thing that Leah claimed. Being that she was the only girl in the pack. And sadly being in this pack sucks. It made me break up with the only girl that I loved - besides Bella. I mean I know I had to break up with Sammy because I didn't want to hurt her. I didn't want to find my imprint then hurt her because of the stupide fact that I wouldn't be able to stay away from my imprint. Since my breakup Bella’s been trying to go out with me. What’s worst is that I like it. How horrible could I be?

You are horrible indeed Jacob. How can you do that to me?

Sammy is that you? You’re a wolf?! This is awesome! Now I can talk to you. And I can be with you now!

Whatever Jacob just go and be with Bella.

You heard that thing about Bella didn’t you? He sounded sad by what I heard about him and Bella, maybe even ashamed.

Yeah and just like I said I don’t care anymore.

Enough both of you stop all this fighting and bickering. Sam commanded. I nodded my head to show that I was sorry for causing it. Just as I was about to lift my head up from looking down, Jake and Leah came running in to the semi circle that had formed when Jake and I were talking.

You guys we have a new member to the wolf pack. I would like you guys to meet Sammy, Sammy this is Paul, Jared, Embry, Seth, Leah, and Jake. Sam gestured to each wolf in turn and I got to see who was who and stuff of that sort.

I got a chorus of hi’s from everyone and returned the favors. A wolf moved and I realized that it was Leah, Sam’s old girlfriend, who came to sit next to me. Then Sam howled so we all turned our attention to him.

Has anyone seen that redheaded vampire? Who was the last one to patrol and she came around?

I was confused and Sam obviously sensing my confusion and things of that nature came to my rescue once again.

Lately there has been this vampire with flaming red hair. She's been dancing along our borders and the Canadian borders. Just as we get close to her she dissappears. We don't know what she wants but she keeps coming back for more.

So.... wait vampires are real?

More real than you would ever think. And they reek too, burns my nose whenever I get close to one. Paul's voice cut in.

We don't need to scare her, Paul. So do all of us a favor and shut up. Sam snapped. Paul went back to his seat muttering something about abuse.

So the meeting went on about how the Cullen's aren't here and how we have to protect Bella from the red head. And so on and so on.

 Then on top of that we have to do patrols around Bella’s house and the rez. Then during the day we would have fighting practice. This is where we would have to fight each other to see who would stay back and who would fight. Sam said that the eldest ones would go. So that means that Sam, Paul, Jared, Embry, Jacob, and Leah would go. They wouldn’t let Seth go because he is too young. I was going to have to fight against them so they can see if I can go or if I have to stay back.

My fighting to see if I could go started today. I fought against Leah because she was a girl. I beaten her I gave her a real bad cut on her arm. She didn’t mind, though, because I was a girl and I could come and help her out. Matter of fact she was proud that I could beat her. That doesn’t mean that she let me win, she fought just as hard as I did. Next up was Jared. When I fought with him I had beaten him. Though, he claimed that he went easy on me. I guess he just doesn’t like to loose. Then I had to fight Paul. When I fought him I nearly lost. I nearly lost because Paul was just so huge. He was also stronger than me so I couldn’t really push him or anything. But what helped me won was that I was quicker than him. I moved out of the way as he went to go scratch me, hit me, or pin me down. The other thing that helped me was that I was smaller. So when he did pin me down I went through his arms where he left an open space. I did scratch him a couple of times though. Once I was done with Paul I moved onto Jacob. I could tell that he didn’t want to do this to me-he couldn’t do it he said. But Sam made him; he couldn’t deny the alpha even if he wanted to. So we fought, and while we fought I let all my anger out on him, so I beaten him.

After I fought with him I fought against my brother. We went at it a lot but I lost to him. I lost to him because he was a wolf longer than me so I didn’t have much experience. But he let me go and fight with them. He said that, that was the end of the meeting and that we were to meet up back at Emily’s house. So we all disappeared then after about ten minutes I was at Emily’s house. Everyone was there, and it made me happy when I saw Emily coming to go and hug me. She told me that she was glad that I was in on the secret and that she hopes that I will be safe when we go and kill the vampire.

I was eating a muffin when Jacob and Bella came in. The way they looked at each other was the way me and Jake had looked at each other. At this it made me miss him and I couldn’t help but think that maybe he missed me too. When they came in everyone who was talking all quieted down and looked at Jacob and Bella. I could tell that Bella was uncomfortable with the attention; Jacob had a confused look in his face. That was when he looked away from Sam and looked at me. I looked away not wanting to see his face. I thanked Emily for the muffin and left.

I was maybe ten or fifteen feet up the road when Jacob came and pulled me around. But I still wouldn’t look at him, he told me to look at him but I wouldn’t. But it felt more like I couldn’t look at him. He just kept on holding me and he started to talk.

“Sammy I miss you. I’m very sorry for what I did. But I couldn’t stand to have hurt you both in the heart and on your features. Did you see Emily in there; do you know how she got those scars?” I just shook my head. And he continued, “She got those scars from Sam. Sam was to close to her when he changed. It just took only one time for him to loose his temper and hurt someone that he loved. Leah got hurt from Sam. He promised that he would never hurt her. And he did. He broke up with her so that he could go and be with Emily, his imprint. It hurt Leah so bad that she didn’t know what to do but just be mean and be hurt. I didn’t want to do that to you Sammy I didn’t want to hurt you because I love you. And I couldn’t do it in person because just to see you cry or to see that hurt in your face would make me loose my temper on my self and I wouldn’t have been able to go through with it. If I could I would hurt myself because I hurt you.” Jake said and I could tell that he was hurting just as much as I was.

“But now you have Bella. She can make you happy. Because before I came, you were madly in love with her. So now you can be happy just be with her. I heard you promise her that you would never hurt her so go. Go be with her, just leave me alone.” I said I was starting to cry so I blinked back the tears furiously. He tried to hug me but I backed away. When I did he moved towards me too. He put his hand under my chin as if trying to make me see him.

“Sammy please I want to be with you. I can’t stand to be another minute from not being your friend. Please, please, please forgive me.” He said begging. He kept on trying to pull my face towards him. And I tried to jerk away but his grip was firm.

“Don’t touch me! Just leave me alone okay Jacob. I loved you but that was before you hurt me. When your dad told me that you were sick I tried to call you. But you never answered. I texted you almost everyday after work. I was wondering if I did something wrong. I was beating myself up when I couldn’t go over and help you like a girlfriend should. Then one day I finally get a call from you! And it is to break up with me! I ran to the beach and wondered if I did something wrong. I was wondering day after day about it until I became a wolf. And right now I am not going to think about me and you anymore Jacob. You are with someone. But I am going to tell you this. She doesn’t really love you. You are only deluding yourself into thinking that she loves you. But she is still holding on to him. He is back and you know it will be a matter of time before she ditches you. And who knows? Maybe I'll be waiting with open arms or maybe not, Jake. ” I said. I knew that I was hurting him. But I didn’t care right now all I know is that he hurt me! All I did to keep from crying was to just keep looking at the tree.

“But I love you Sammy!”

“I said to not call me that! But I know you do, Jake. I know you do. But you had hurt me worst than any pain I had ever felt. You know that you fell in love with the girl you used to know. This girl wasn’t hurt, has never been heart broken in her life, and she was happy like there was no sorrow that could touch her. The new Samantha is now hurt, broken, and her life right now is full of sorrow. But she is,” I chuckled bitterly, “strong I give her that much. Just let me go Jacob you have Bella now. But like I said she will leave you to go back to him. What is worst though is that you don’t see it coming. So just let me go now.” By the end of this my voice was a whisper. I moved my chin free from his grip and twisted my arm out of his hand and walked home. I was able to do this because he was hurting at what I said.

I knew he was hers, yet I wanted him so badly. We weren’t supposed to be apart yet I let him go with her. What am I supposed to do, complain and cry about it? This is funny because that is what I want exactly to do right now. I know that some day she’s gonna leave him and he will come to me but right now that day is far, far, far away in the future. But I don’t care because I love him and I will be waiting with open arms ready to be with him someday, but like I said that day was not anytime soon.

As I walked away I was crying. I couldn’t stop the tears this time. When I looked back I saw Jake standing there with his hand out stretch towards me. He had tears running down his face and he was shaking. When I was looking back I saw him drop to his knees and cry out. I heard him yelling out. And I felt ashamed for what I had said. But it was the truth and I couldn’t help it. I was telling him the truth and what he did to me. So why was I feeling so ashamed? I guess I knew this answer. The answer to this was that I was still in love with Jacob Black and it had hurt me so damn much to have him be like that.

I looked forward and ran all the way home. My tears spilling out of my eyes like a waterfall draining into the lakes it empties into. I saw my tears leave wet marks in the dirt. And I just didn’t care, all my caring went out the window. When I got home I just fell into my couch and just let the tears go. I couldn’t have just said that to him without it hurting. Because it hurted worst then any other pain I had. This pain hurted worst then the heart break he gave me when he called me. I guess the heart break was the beginning and that it was going to hurt a lot worst.

When I fell asleep I woke up to some kind of noise. It was the middle of the night and I wondered what woke me up. I heard it again. It was like a whooshing sound, you know when you run there is that sound you make when you’re run real fast. Well yeah that is what I heard. And I didn’t know what was making it.

“Whose there?” I called out. My voice was shaking, and I felt stupid to say that inside my own house.

“Hello.” Called out a voice that was smooth and silky.

“Whose there?” I tried calling out again. When I did I got off the chair and started backing towards the door. When I got up I smelled something that burned my nose. I shrieked when I smelled that horrible stench.

“You smell like a dog.” Called out the same voice who said hello.

“For the last time, who the hell are you and what do you want? And show yourself, you coward.” I called I was getting mad I wanted to sleep I have school and work tomorrow. I was also getting scared as well.

I was by the window and my porch light was on and was showing through the curtains. When I got there I saw a figure. He was beautiful. The look of him brought back my dream. He was brown headed and pale white; he also had eyes that were a weird color. The color of blood. Plus he also stinks. The smell that came from him burned my nose. And everything that he touched made it stink too. When I saw him I started to get scared I mean he stink, has red eyes, and he has pale skin. He was like a ghost when he was standing in the dark.

“I want you to come with me. My name is Steven. Now come with us now or so help me.” Steven said.

“I don’t want to go with you. Now leave my house and you stink. Please leave NOW!”

“We don’t stink you are the one who reeks. The only ones who stink are werewolves. Are you a werewolf?” asked Steven.

“Yes I am a werewolf and who are you? And I would not ask again. Now get the hell out of my house!” I said.

“I’m vampire and I want the human who has a floral essence for Her. Now give her to me you mutt.” Steven said. He was coming towards me. But I moved towards the door. I was right by the handle when he reached me so I opened the door and ran out. My nearest neighbor was a mile down the road. So I turned around and faced him. He lolled out the door and stood on the porch.

“Don’t cause a huge scene. I just need the human. So give her to me, NOW!” I knew who he wanted. He wanted Bella; when I passed by Bella earlier today she smelled sort of floral to me, but human; if that can make sense. I could have easily given her to him but that would hurt Jacob. He loves her and by giving her to him. That would hurt everyone even me. So instead of giving him what he wants I decided to play with him. I probably can take him. What could one single meaningless vampire do to me? Sadly I was going to find out the hard way.

“I will give her to you over my dead body.” I said, and I started to quiver.

“That can be arranged. I always wanted to kill a dog.” Said Steven. At that remark I transformed into a wolf. He got stunned for a sec and then recovered. I started to attack him when I heard someone or shall I say someone’s call my name.

“Sammy!” called three voices. They were Sam, Jacob, and Paul. They were coming to my house to tell me it was my turn to do patrol. I turned and looked where my name was called. As soon as I turned the vampire ran and pushed me back. My face was turned towards them when they shifted. Sam and Paul ran towards the vampires. While Jacob came to me to see if I was alright.

“Are you alright? Did they hurt you?” Jake asked. You can tell that he was upset greatly at this. I was howling in pain because I crashed into a tree. I broke a tree when I hit it but I think it cracked some of my ribs and an arm. Paul and Sam guys got Steven and torn him into a bunch of small unrecognizable pieces.

Sam ran inside and got me some clothes, and I transformed back to human. I put on the shirt and shorts and then they walked me back to my house. It reeked horribly when we got inside. When we smelled that horrible smell we all screwed up our faces. Paul found the febreze and sprayed it everywhere. Sam then stretched me out on the couch. Jake didn’t know what to do but stand beside the door. He knew that I was in pain and he wanted to help me, but he didn’t know how.

“Jake, call the Cullen’s, now! I think Sammy has some broken some of the bigger bones.” Called Sam, he sounded like he was on the verge of tears. I tried to smile but it hurted too much to do that move. Jake called the Cullen’s to ask them to come. They said yes they will be there within five minutes.  While I was waiting for them to come, I was in horrible agonizing pain. I was screaming out and every time I screamed they all flinched. I knew I was hurting them. But I couldn’t help it I was in pain. Jake came and held my hand I flinched because he was so warm and I was cold. That’s weird, isn’t werewolves supposed to be warm and not cold?

When Jake went to go grab my hand I looked into his eyes for the first time since he broken up with me. And when I did I felt like I was just being lifted into the air. I felt like I was going to fly away if it hadn’t been for Jake holding onto my hand.

"We're meant to be," Jake murmured.

"What?" I asked.

"You guys imprinted," Sam explained, "you're meant to be together. Just like how Emily and I am suppose to be. He's you true other half and you'll always be his just like he's always gonna be yours. You're meant for each other."

I was happy because this person who I had loved was mine. There would be no secrets or anything wouldn’t, couldn’t, come in between us. I was about to say something. But when I took a breath my ribs hurt me so I yelped out. Jake went to go and hug me saying that it will be okay. When he did hug me I screamed out in pain and I saw hurt, anger, revenge, and sorrow cross his face.

Just then there was a knock on the door and Paul ran to go get it seeing as how Sam and Jake made no move to answer the door. When Paul opened the door a horrible stenched made my nose scrunch up in disgust. I twisted around to see who it was and when I did all I saw was a doctor. He was white like the other vampires, but instead of his eyes being red they were golden. He had blonde hair and a kind face.

“My name is Carlisle and we are going to have to move you to your bed.” He stated getting straight to the point. Sam led the way to my bedroom with Jake following behind with me in his arms. The move was a painful one, with every step and move causing pain to shoot through my body. 

As soon as I was set down on the bed, Jake moved back to let Carlisle do his work. “I’m sorry Samantha but we are going to have to break your bones, so that I can set it in properly. By having it set properly it will heal properly so as not to form any deformities.” Carlisle’s voice was grave as was his face at what he had to say and do. All I could do was nod because I was too nervous about what he was going to do.

Carlisle ripped open the front part of my shirt so that my bra was showing and was about to break my ribs, when Jake stopped his arm by grabbing it.

“You can break her ribs over my dead body.” Jake said and I can tell that he was furious. Then I heard someone laugh. In came another vampire the same like Carlisle but his hair was bronze.

“Watch out Carlisle, Jake has imprinted on her.” The bronze headed boy said he was also chuckling at Jake.

“Shut up blood sucker at least I don't have to urge to kill her.” Jake said with obvious anger.

The bronze hair boy had something that look close to murder coloring his face and he was about to open his mouth to probably say something to Jake when he got cut off. “Enough you two!” Sam and Carlisle said in unisons.

“Edward, thank you for the information now go wait outside, I don’t think I will need your services.” Carlisle said and pointed towards the door. The bronze haired boy, Edward, just nodded and left.

“It’s okay Jake I will be fine. He just needs to do it so I can heal properly. You don’t have to stay and watch. Just go out into the living room. I’ll be fine I promise.” He didn’t move even after I tried weakly to shove him out with my good arm. He just stood their with a stubborn look upon his face, “I will stay here in case you will need me, and Carlisle why don’t you go and give her some medicine to dull the pain.”

“It would be a good idea but I don't know if it'll work seeing as how your body temperature would just burn the medicine quickkly before I even have a chance to do anything." He answered and Jake just frowned and nodded his head curtly. "Are you sure that I am okay with doing this to you ribs?” Carlisle directed his question towards me. I felt Sam and Jake come and stand on either side of me and they all looked at me questions written in their face.

“Yes, Carlisle I authorize that you can go ahead and break my ribs so they can go and heal properly. Just make it fast okay, I don’t like pain.” I said I was getting ready to brace myself for the pain that is surely to come.

He just nodded and Sam left to go and tell Emily to come. Paul called the others and told them. When the others came Paul went to go and tell them to wait outside. I also heard Paul say that Bella is here when I felt something hard and cold touch my stomach. That is when I heard a sickening crack and I started to cry and scream my head off. Jake came and held my hand.

"Sammy, look at me, honey. Look at me, I promise it will be all over soon." He spoke gently, trying to soothe me down when I was in a state of so much pain. But before I could reply to Jake, I felt the same thing and I kept on screaming and crying I just couldn’t stop. It seemed much less painful when I was a wolf. When some time has passed and about four broken ribs later, I saw Jake looked up. I looked and saw Billy rolling in with Bella. Billy had a look of agony in his eyes when he saw me and the tears that had leaked onto Jakes jeans and on the bed. Bella's face was the look of relief and guilt written across her face.

“I almost got all of them, just a few more. I think we only have three left. Are you ready?” Even Carlisle looked sad when he saw the tears I had in my eyes when I nodded.

Jake just held my hand and held me. It probably seemed as if I was giving birth the way Jake held me, with one hand in my hand and the other arm around my shoulders. I heard another crack and I screamed and started to cry once more. Jake squeezed me and kissed my cheeks.

Funny how just this morning I wanted nothing to do with him, and now I can't stand to have him more than an arms length away from me. I saw Bella out of the corner of my eye, she looked like she might cry. What with her hand pressed against her mouth and her eyes welling up with tears. And it hurt to know that I was jealous of her before, to know that I didn't like her when she doesn't even truly understand the complicated things of the supernatural.

As soon as the breaking of the ribs is done, Carlisle then grabs a type of ointment to put ontop of the breaks. When he was done with that he moved to my arm, unfortunately, he needed to break it.  That break didn’t hurt as much as did the ribs. But that doesn’t mean that I didn’t scream and cry, it still hurt like a bitch but just not as much as the ribs.

________________________________________________________

Yay another chapter finished! I'm so happy! haha so what's up? Tell me what you think okay? I couldn't find a song for this chapter oh well.

MkAy ByE nOw!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 8.4K 33
Our hearts hold our feelings, our minds think those feelings, our lips speak those feelings, and our bodies hide those feelings. IN WHICH, he found h...
250K 5.6K 29
Aria Monroe is moving back to Mystic Falls with her mom and little sister. She has a grudge against this town since her father was brutally murdered...
180K 4.3K 20
It's Jasmine's first day at her new job, secretary and accounting at Queen's Consolidated. She meets up with a high school friend and they go over th...
55.5K 1.6K 41
"We are two different person that live in a very different world" Jessica Jordan or best known as Jess Jordan, the music sensation all over the world...