The HYBE boy in a girl group...

By aWinnter

After thinking he has lost all chance to debut when he missed out on being a member of ENHYPEN he returns to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Random Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Update
Chapter 31
Important
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 9

3.9K 101 21
By aWinnter

Date: 20/06/22

Yunjin: Baby~ Its time to wake up.

Y/n: No.

Yunjin: Baby. Don't misbehave.

Y/n: Hmph.

Yunjin: Chaewon is rubbing off on you too much.

I pulled Yunjin closer to me and in the process bringing myself into her chest.

Yunjin: Didn't you get enough last night? They are still sore from how rough you were.

Y/n: Its y-your fault. 

Yunjin: Oh yeah? Why is that? 

Y/n: Stupid pretty noona...

Yunjin: I love you too cutie.

I decided to get out of bed and once I showered I got dressed and headed out to see the rest of my memb- girlfriends. I spotted that Yunjin was already in the kitchen alongside Sakura.

Eunchae: Y/n! 

As soon as she saw me she ran tackled me into a hug.

Y/n: Hi cutie.

Kazuha: Y/n/n.

As Kazuha was walking past me we exchanged a quick kiss that made her giggle as she walked off. With Eunchae still holding onto me I walked to the sofa and placed her down on it.

Sakura: Y/n do you want something to eat? 

Y/n: Please noonas. 

Yunjin: I'll sort you out baby. 

Y/n: Thank you. 

A sudden weight was added to my back as the last girl I needed to see this morning wrapped her arms and legs around me. 

Chaewon: Baby~ 

Y/n: Hey noona. 

Chaewon: No. 

Y/n: No? 

Chaewon: That's not what I want you to call me.

Y/n: Hey baby. 

Chaewon: Better.

She then kissed my cheek before climbing off my back and walking around the front of me before hugging me once more.

Y/n: You hug me so often noona.

Chaewon: Of course. I need to make sure I'm your favourite.

She wrapped my arms around her waist and just enjoyed the feeling of being close to me as she rested her head on my chest.

Yunjin: Y/n foods ready! 

As I went to pull away from the moment I was having with Chaewon she held me tighter. 

Chaewon: Carry me to the table. 

I looked at her before picking her up by her waist causing her wrap her arms and legs around me again. Once I placed her down at the table Yunjin came over with a plate of food that she placed in front of me before kissing my cheek.

Yunjin: Eat up baby.

Date: 01/07/22

Chaewon: Baby do we look ok in these? 

Y/n: Yeah why wouldn't you? 

Sakura: She's just insecure about the fact we are wearing red as our team colour. 

Y/n: Its just other HYBE groups here. 

Sakura: Game caterers...I wonder what we will do. 

Eunchae: I don't know but we get to meet our sunbaes! 

Y/n: TXT and ENHYPHEN...

Arriving at the area for the game caterers surprised us as it turned out to be a large park with tents set up for each group. We were the first to arrive soon followed by TXT. I watched as they greeted the staff before noticing me or at least Yeonjun did as he ran at me. 

Yeonjun: Y/n! 

Once he reached me he hugged me it wasn't hard for him to do so with me being on the end of the table next to Eunchae.

Y/n: Yah get off me.

Yeonjun: Don't you love me anymore? 

Y/n: Did I ever? 

Yeonjun: Ah my heart!  

He then dramatically stepped away from me as he clutched his chest and walked away to his own tent. 

Eunchae: I see how it is.

Y/n: What? 

Eunchae: You almost debut with TxT but didn't so you throw them away. Will you do the same to us if we get boring? 

Y/n: Yah. First of all I've had to deal with him since I joined the company. Second you girls will never get boring and third. 

I leaned in close enough so that I could whisper to her and not have anyone else hear it.

Y/n: I have to look after my baby girl.

I watched as she blushed and once I moved away from her she held my hand tightly under the table. After TXT came ENHYPHEN who I greeted just to annoy Yeonjun some more. After that came Fromis_9, Seventeen as did Min Hyun, Baekho and Lee Hyun. After everyone was here we were told to prepare an introduction that we would display in front of the other artists.

Sakura: What should we do? 

Eunchae: You must bet your life on this.

Y/n: Isn't that a bit much? 

Chaewon: Ok how about? We look cool here then walk out.

She started cringing the second that she finished her sentence causing the rest of us to laugh.

Yunjin: What's wrong? 

Sakura: I can't do it. I'm too shy.

Kazuha: You have to.

Soon our preparation time for introductions ended and Producer Na decided that Fromis_9 would go first. I was honestly drawn in by their performance which was noticed by me members.

Yunjin: Y/n stop eyeballing them.

Y/n: I'm not.

Sakura: Better not be.

TXT went next and their performance was as chaotic as I expected.

Y/n: I almost debuted with them...

Eunchae: And now you are stuck with us. Which do you prefer? 

Y/n: This easily.

ENHYPHEN was next and unlike TXT who basically just threw themselves around randomly ENHYPHEN actually performed. Seventeen was after that who's performance was probably my favourite even if it did end up with them complaining over when clap was ended.

Y/n: It works two ways stop staring.

Eunchae: I'm not.

Y/n: Sure you weren't.

It was finally our turn and our intro had not only Kazuha raising her leg above her head but a small performance of fearless before we moved to the side with the rest of the artists there. After our turn the only team left was made out of the three and they had what was in their own words and embarrassing performance. We progressed along and Lee Hyung being the most senior gave us all a pep talk to encourage us for the rest of the day. After that we returned to our tent while the staff began to move coolers into the grass area in front of us.

Kazuha: Are they for drinks? 

Y/n: Probably. 

Kazuha: Coffee? 

Yunjin: Iced Americano!? 

Chaewon: I like it.

Y/n: I like you.

Chaewon: What? 

Y/n: Nothing.

Chaewon: No you said something tell me. 

Y/n: I didn't say anything.

Chaewon: Y/n tel-

Producer Na: Lets begin the first game! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 757 15
Ever since they reunited to debut in Le Sserafim together, Yunjin has been Chaewon's loud, confident, lovable best friend. One day, Chaewon looks at...
10.5K 197 21
"𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘†π‘œπ‘›π‘” 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑖." "π‘Šβ„Žπ‘¦ π‘šπ‘’? π΄π‘“π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘‘ 𝐼 β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘’. π‘Šβ„Žπ‘¦ π‘šπ‘’, πΎπ‘–π‘š π‘Œπ‘’π‘›π‘—π‘–π‘›?" ✰✰✰ start...
3.9K 222 14
β˜† Chaewon a self-known introvert struggles when it comes to deciding her future, she tries to be as carefree as she can but realizes that maybe party...
30.6K 1.1K 23
You are a normal person going about your day in South Korea. What happens when you meet a certain girl group that changes your life upside down for t...