Little Angel

By Little1Writer

Sam is an Autistic ten year old girl with a very high IQ and a fixed mindset of a thirty year old. She hates... More

A/N
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
EXTENDED CHARACTERS
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

30

6K 252 21
By Little1Writer

Sam

All I could hear was Scar face breathing heavily, like he had just ran a marathon though he was just staring at the gate, waiting for my brothers cars to drive through and yell at me. He was way too nervous for my liking.

"Why are you so nervous? They won't hurt you with me here", I said to him as he nodded slowly, though I could see he didn't believe me. He kept messing around with his gun, clicking the safety on and off, taking the bullets out and putting them back in. 

"Why are you nervous still?", I asked him once again, but he gave me no reply, instead his entire body went still, staring outside the gate.

"Shit", He said under his breathe as he grabbed his gun properly, heading his way quickly over to me. As he did, I moved further away from him, but instead he knelt down as he got to me with an expression of pure worry.

"Did you speak to anyone on the way?", He asked me, looking around quickly as his head moved all around. I shook my head as he put his hand to his head.

"Look kid, I know we just met but you got to trust me right now and I really don't want to scare you, but you see those cars?", He asked me, pointing out the gray cars speeding down the one way road. I nodded to him, realising what was happening. 

"Well, I'll just say they aren't your brothers, they have very distinct cars for a reason, mostly to show off, but also so everyone knows who they are", He said quickly, he hands shaking slightly as he rolled his eyes, obviously not impressed.

"Seems like an easy way to target someone if you always know what car they are in", I said sarcastically to him as he nodded, a small smirk appearing on his face. 

"Okay kid, were going to have stay low, head south towards the border and fall around through the forest to get to another base, I'm going to throw the phone so they don't track us but let me make a quick call to your brothers first", He said, dialing quickly, mentioning Adams name every now and again. After a few minutes of what I can assume was yelling on the other side of the phone, Scar face turned to me.

"That didn't go well whatsoever, but he said they will send people out through the forest to try and find us but we have to head out now. We need to work together kid, my gang has already headed into town and probably drunk so they are pretty much useless", He said quickly, smashing his phone with the heel of his foot. 

"You could of just taken the sim card out", I said with an obvious tone in my voice. He stared at me for a moment with a straight face, probably realising I was correct. 

"Whatever, alright, there is a back gate we can get to though we have to be really quiet", He said, putting his arm out in a protective fashion as we headed through the back of the warehouse. As we got to the gate, he whispered a password into the machine.

"Legacy". 

The gate opened slowly, too slowly. As the gate slid open, we could hear the voice of the enemy, shouting to each other to raid everything quickly. 

"What idiots, your brothers have without a doubt set up people on the road, ready for them and taking them out", He tutted, sighing at these people's stupidity. I looked up at him as we heading though the gate as it slowly shut behind us.

"Like you did to those people?", I asked him, putting my arms around myself to try and gain some sort of warmth. He looked down at me in surprise.

"You saw that?", He asked me, sighing and closing his eyes. 

"No kid should see that", He muttered under his breathe. I just shook my head at him as we heading towards the forest, waving through a wheat field that seemed to block the warehouse and the forest apart. 

"So, how come you turned up at base 19? You sneak in that truck or did you just happen to fall into the back", He asked me, trying to put my mind off the maniacs back there. I shrugged my shoulders, ignoring his questions. He was an extremely buff dude, tall too which made he seem even bigger. He could easily crush me without a second thought. 

"What do your tattoos mean?", I asked him, noticing that he was stressed, looking behind us every two seconds to check if any of those people followed us. He had a lot of tattoos, covering both of his arms and his hands, some on his neck.

"All of them have a special meaning to me, some family ones, some depending on how many kills I have gotten", He said quickly, hesitating after he said it as he noticed his mistake. I tutted at him with judgement. 

"Men", I said slowly, rolling my eyes as Scar face moved the wheat out of our way. 

"Men? Well, I know for sure your entire family has a tattoo like mine, though their ones with be a lot more impressive", He said quickly, once again giving the same expression before, regretting his words right away.

"You should really learn to think before you speak", I said in a patronising tone, like he was the child in this situation. He rolled his eyes at me as he lifted his sleeve, revealing a jail like tattoo of a dude in his cell counting how many days he had been in there.

"The days are the kills", He said proudly. 76 kills overall. He put his sleeve down as we could now see the trees of the forest. 

"Why did you kill them?", I asked him as he shook his head, taking his time to think about it.

"They all died because they did something to deserve it", He said proudly, as though killing someone based on your values isn't barbaric. 

"Define deserve", I asked him, stepping slowly into the mud of the forest as he helped me through the wet mud and onto the dry one. He sighed as he marked a tree with his pocket knife, writing a quick KM, I'm guessing it means Keller Mafia. 

"Well, those people who hurt others, betray others, steal, you know, stuff like that", He said, as though he didn't fully understand why he killed those people but rather just did as he was told. He was about to say something before we heard some yelling behind us.

"I told you I saw someone! Look, right there, there's a kid with him", A man yelled through the field as we could see other people running towards us. Scar face grabbed my arm and yanked me through the forest, trying to run as fast as we could through, though wherever we ran, branches snapped underneath us, giving away our position. 

"Stop", I whispered to him as he paused, raising his eyebrows at me in confusion.

"Don't you have a gun?", I asked him, breathing heavily as I had just been dragged through a forest. He shook his head as he breathed harshly. 

"There is too many of them to kill them all, come on kid, you're going to get us both killed", He said quickly, going to grab my arm again but I moved back before he could.

"No, I meant, couldn't we find a place high up to shoot so the others know where we are to come and save us?", I asked him as he thought for a moment, looking around us as he did. 

"Yes, we could but right now we need to get to safety or at least find somewhere to hide", He replied with annoyance, this time managing to hold onto my wrist and gently move me in front of him, pushing me slightly to keep running. 

"Look, you seem smart for your age, but you do as I say. If I say run, you run. If I ask you to leave me and keep going, that's what you do. If you die, I am screwed, my family is dead and your family would start an entire war to avenge you, understood. Are you finally understanding just how important you are. You are truly the difference between peace and war. Now lets go now before they catch up with us, alright?", He asked me, pointing ahead of us towards the river. I nodded as I tied my hair up in a ponytail.

As we paced through the forest, we could still hear voices shouting at each other, saying they thought we went this way or that way. 

"They have no idea where we are, they just want to scare us to try and tempt us to run and cause noise, stay very quiet", Scar face whispered in my ear. I nodded in agreement, until shots fired throughout the forest. 

Like ten machine guns going at once as we could hear screams and shouting. Scar held his hand on my shoulder as I tried to shove him off, rolling my eyes at him.

"You're a strange kid, right, lets head now as they fight it out, no point getting in the middle, my job is to make sure you are safe, not them", He said as if it was some heroic adventure. 

"Coward", I muttered under my breathe as he looked around, waiting for the right time to run. 

"Now", He said loudly, moving away from beneath the trees. As soon as we did, I ran right into a mans chest. I struggled quickly as I punched them in the stomach however they still held on.

"Sam, it's me, you're okay", I heard the man say as I stopped for a moment to look at him.

"Charlie?". 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.9K 30
22 year old Lydia is living on her own in New York. She lives with her two roommates, works almost every night as a server, and is enjoying her life...
270K 12.5K 56
Despite years of abuse by a close family member, Maya is starting to learn the meaning of trust and love with the help of her new family. She's made...
7.3K 195 22
Since forever it's always just been 13 year old Amelie and her Mum. They may not have been rich in money but they were rich in happiness and they wer...
474K 10.9K 51
Fifteen year old Isabella Delgado is living her best life (kinda) - until she's pulled into a police station shipped off to America to live with the...