Two Sides of the Same Guy (Ze...

By misfitmaree

Zendaya is your ordinary smart, tall, fun, and adventurous girl. Her mom takes a new job offer and now Zenday... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Untitled Part 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
update!
New book?

Chapter 26

2.1K 70 45
By misfitmaree

I woke up the next morning with so many cute texts from Trevor. I can't believe that we're finally together and I couldn't imagine having anyone better than him.

I not even worried about Demetrius, well a little, only because I wanna figure out why he just automatically assumed that stuff about what I said.

It really didn't make any sense that Demetrius, someone who's supposed to be my "best friend" would actually come to a conclusion about me so quickly.. Especially not anything like that.

And if he's doing this because he likes me, well.. He's going to have to learn to let his feelings go, because I'm with Trevor now, and I won't let anyone change that, nothing at all.

I stopped thinking about everything once my phone vibrated a numerous amount of times.

I thought they were from Trevor, so I didn't bother picking them up because his texts are sweet but very long, and I've already read about 8 this morning.

I'm surprised Trevor isn't an author.

But it wasn't texts from Trevor, it was a call from an unknown number.

I usually don't answer to unknown numbers but they had already called 3 times and are still trying as of right now.

I picked up the phone anxiously breathing heavily and I can't believe the person on the other end of the line hasn't heard me yet because I'm pretty sure people dead underground could hear me breathing.

After 10 seconds passed, I finally said "H-hello?" With my voice cracked as if I were a 5 year old girl.

"Shut the hell up. Get dressed. And you better look fucking sexy too. Be ready in the next 10 minutes because your life depends on it." He hung up.

I was so scared I couldn't even recognize the voice. Either that, or I just didn't know the person what so ever.

I quickly jumped up from my bed and got dressed, not to be picked up by that maniac but so I can rush to Trevor's house.

As I exited out the house, I ran faster to Trevor's house than the speed of light. I finally put my almost 4 foot legs to good use.

I knew his house was far but I couldn't be in my own house by myself with some guy trying to get me.

I called Trevor's number a lot faster because he was number 2 on speed dial. Stupid voicemail couldn't shift to zero?

He answered rather quickly and asked what was wrong. He knew something was wrong and was determined to figure it out.

While running, I said "Trevor!! Just make sure your front door is open, I'm rushing to your house right now, just please don't ask any questions, there's no time."

"Zendaya, how can you tell me not to ask any questions, I-" I hung up on him, I had to. I was already at his front door, and believe it or not, his door was unlocked.

I ran up to his room and saw him pacing back and forth in his room. When he saw me his whole expression changed on his face.

"Zendaya!" He ran to me as I ran to him and we hugged so hard like the world depended on it.

He twirled me around in his arms like we haven't seen each other in forever.

I started tearing up from all the fear I was holding back.

"Can you tell me what's wrong now? You're crying, and a little sweaty if you asked me.."

"Trevor!" I hit him playfully on his arm which made him laugh.

"This is a lot more serious than you think. Someone called me this morning and told me to get dressed and to make sure I looked "sexy" and my mom wasn't at home so I ran here. I didn't know what to do, and I'm scared Trevor, so scared." I said all at once and out of breath.

"Well that explains why you look a lot hotter than usual." He said with a smirk which made me smile a little, but I was still more than scared.

"Look, everything's gonna be alright. You're with me, and if anyone's gonna try to get you, I'm here. I'll protect you. Because remember, I love you. And I need you to know that. Okay?" He wiped my tears and sat me down on his bed.

"I love you too Trevor, and that makes me feel so much more better and a lot safer. I just really hope nothing happens Trev. This is all just too fucking crazy to take in."

"I know, I know. It's alright, it'll be alright. Just calm down, I don't wanna see you like this Z." He hugged me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

He helped me dry my tears and after 3 seconds of looking at me he rubbed his hand across my cheek and gave me a small peck on the lips. I kissed him back and it made me feel so much better.

He laid me on his bed and laid on top of me, and took total control of our kiss.

He kissed me so passionately and I swear it relieved me from all the stress that was building up inside of me.

I kissed him and grabbed his neck. He started feeling around my boobs which made me moan. I loved him so fucking much.

We stop kissing to catch our breath and while in the moment he took off his shirt.

"Woah..." I said as I admired his abs from the position I was in.

I rubbed my hands on his body and he smirked.

He leaned in and kissed me and my hair untangled from the messy bun it was in.

"I love you.." He breathed on my neck going down and kissing every spot which made me melt inside. "So much.." He said.

"I love you too..." I said and gracefully started rubbing his back from still kissing him so passionately but yet so gently, and he did the same.

.//.

I was under Trevor's arm and my head laid on his shirtless body while watching the tv in his room.

"I needed that." I said as I laid my right hand on his abs suggesting to our sexual intercourse.

"I wanted that." He said giving me a big kiss on my forhead.

I smiled. Then I looked over at his dresser.

I can tell he's been taking his medication because the bottle is almost empty.

"You've actually been taking your pills? I'm impressed."

"I mean yeah, I'm with you now, and it made me better, so either way. I had to take em." He smiles and I smiled at him.

"Man, I ordered pizza like an hour ago, a little bit earlier before you came and it still hasn't been delivered..." He said with confusion plastered on his face while looking at his watch.

I didn't speak for a while because reality actually hit me. Trevor and I had a very sexual moment, not sex because I wasn't uncovered or anything, but we had that for over an hour.

And I don't care if even the president disagrees on this, but that's true love.

"Really Trev? Pizza, at 10 in the morning? How unhealthy is that?" I said while smiling at his horrible decision.

"It's my money, and last time I checked I can spend my money on anything I want and whenever I want." He smiled back at me.

I laughed before I spoke. "Where did you order it from anyways?"

He reached for an advertisement card and gave it to me to read.

"Some guy gave it to me at school and said I should check it out, so I did."

I took some time to read it.

"Seriously Trevor? Some dude tells you that you should try some new pizza place and you do?! What if the pizza is poisoned?"

"What if the pizza's actually good?"

"I guess we'll never know since your pizza isn't coming anytime soon."

I guess I must have jinxed it because the moment I finished that sentence, the doorbell rang.

He got up from his bed and started towards the door.

"But just FYI, if we stay together long enough to buy a house, I'm choosing it because you obviously don't know how to choose a right pizza place."

"Oh really? As long as I pick out the car." He smirks and exits the room.

"Oh definitely not!" I say and jump on his back while he was still on the stairs.

I'm surprised he didn't fall.. Wow. He was strong.

"If you don't get you ass off me." He says while laughing then tickles me until I fall on his living room couch.

I held my stomach from so much laughter and watched Trevor open the door.

This is the first time after we started dating that we actually spent time at his house as a couple and had fun. It felt so right, and I have absolutely no regrets.

Maybe that call was just Kacey or something, and she just wanted me to hang out more with my boy friend.

But she still doesn't know about us so it obviously couldn't be her.

All the thoughts had me worried on who was behind that call, and why they were. I'm just glad I'm here with Trevor.

I'm safe here so what could wrong? I said to myself confidently but in a hushed tone.

As he opened it, I literally couldn't believe my eyes. Demetrius was in Trevor's door way.. Holding a box of pizza.

Since when did he get a job working at an all of a sudden new pizza place?

"What the fuck are you doing here? I told you not breathe the air I am. And I I thought I made that pretty clear." I had a look of disgust on my face.

Trevor eyed me in confusion because I still haven't told him about my little fight with Demetrius. I guess it just slipped my mind?

"Hey, duty calls, it's not like I wanna see your dumb ass either.. Not like I knew you would be here." He ended almost in a whisper.

"Hey, don't call her a dumb ass, just give me my pizza so I can pay you and you can leave because obviously my girlfriend doesn't wanna see you, and neither do I." He said with an attitude and bringing out the cash from his pocket.

But before anyone saw it coming, Demetrius threw the pizza box at Trevor abut Trevor completely dodged it and was in attack mode.

Demetrius looked at me. Reached in his pocket, and pulled out a gun. He targeted it towards me.

A gun? Is this dude out of his right mind? I thought I knew Demetrius.

"How about now?" He says with the most devilish look I've ever seen.

"You better not pull that trigger. I swear if you do.." Trevor said and his eyebrows with firmly down. I could see the fear in his eyes.

I was frightened to death and didn't move a muscle.

Demetrius ran towards me and Trevor followed but got to me quicker. He covered me, trying to not let even sunlight hit me.

Demetrius threw a punch at Trevor but it didn't hurt him as much.

With one arm holding me, he took his only free hand and almost knocked Demetrius to the floor.

He hit his head on the glass table in the center of the room and Trevor and I took that as advantage to make a run for it.

We were almost out the door, and then the unbelievable happened.

Demetrius fired a gunshot, and it literally took my breath away...

*Author's Note*
hey guys! I'm back, I'm not fully recovered but I'm definitely a lot better than I was a week ago.

Anyways, I thought I should try to make a really good update to try to make up for me not updating for more than a week. Sorry about that....

I left it on a cliffhanger, ahah but what do you think happened about that gunshot? Leave a comment below!

Love you guys, and Tysm for your support! 💗 xo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 645 52
"He is a hurricane mixed with a little sunshine." I sighed. "And you still want to go after him?" "By all means, I will. I have to win his heart." (◔...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
104K 2.3K 8
Christmas is round the corner and Nancy and her friends are on a shopping spree. But what a shock they find when the Princesses gown is stolen from a...
98.3K 2.1K 23
When Maddy finds out she's not sick, she flys to NY to be with her true love Olli. What will she get upto in her new life.