A love Once cherished

By THEUndertaker333

It all began long before Takemichi came....... On the streets of Roppongi four young souls met him........ an... More

Prologue: The first meeting
Charachter Profile
Love Interests
Chapter 1: The next day
Chapter 2: Babysitting Demons
Chapter 3: A new beggining
Chapter 4: Goodbye
Chapter 5: A timeleaper's decision
Chapter 6 Your now my bitch, okay!?
Chapter 7 My brother disappeared to find someone. Can you believe it?!
Chapter 8 You shook my hand on accident you dumbass!?
Chapter 9 My best friend fell of the roof can you believe it?
Chapter 10 What am I doing under someone thats not Hina!?
Chapter 11 A meeting, a greeting and a plan of stalking
Chapter 12 The obsession begins.......
Chapter 13 Mr. Bastard comes to visit
Chapter 14 We're all gonna die
Chapter 15 My puzzle pieces!
Chapter 16 Baji........... not cool man
Chapter 17 Getting stabbed is alright. I mean, look at Draken! Alive, aint he?
Chapter 18 Nobody won and Baji was a bad boy
Chapter 19 Oh look there's Hanma........ WAIT! A CAR!?
Chapter 20 Collared and Chained
Chapter 21 I timetravelled and ended up in a bath house.
Chapter 22 Life's a bitch
Chapter 23 Face or stomach?
Chapter 24 You broke my heart
Chapter 25 Why are men pervs?
Chapter 26 +1 to the group
Chapter 28 Betrayal
Chapter 29 Butterflies
Chapter 30 Pain
Chapter 31 A Promise
Chapter 32 Tiddies
Chapter 33 Drugged
Chapter 34 Wifey
Chapter 35 Shocker
Chapter 36 Bowling
Chapter 37 Taiju's big tiddies
Chapter 38 Memories
Chapter 39 Meeting his doom
Chapter 40 Regrets
Chapter 41 Fun at the club
Chapter 42 Agreement
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 27 - 5 on 5

142 2 0
By THEUndertaker333

Don't forget to vote and comment!

3RD PERSONS POV

“Why’d you call me out here… on such short notice…Draken?”. “Been a long time, Kazutora. This fight that’s coming up. You wanna call it off? Whether you win or lose… I won’t be happy either way. I don’t get it Kazutora. Why do you hate Mikey?…

Mikey gave a good testimony for you, you know? You got out early thanks to that. How do you think he felt when- SHUT UP”, interrupted Kazutora as his eye twitched. “Two years… two precious years of my life… spent inside those walls. I’m no longer… the person I was back then”. “But I’m still… your friend!”. Kazutora ignored him and walked past him. “That’s what I hate about you. Toman’s getting crushed the day after tomorrow”. “Mikey doesn’t want this!”.

“You’re a great actor I must admit. As if you care about the fight, you two only care about Xeno don’t you!?”. “And you don’t?”, Draken asked with an irk mark. “.. I’d be lying if I said I don’t… that’s the reason Baji joined Valhalla… isn’t it? You guys found out about Xeno being part of Valhalla.

You’re too late though. Xeno is under the command of Hanma now. You’ve got no power over him”. “We’ll see about that”.

XENO’S POV

A few days have passed and it was the day where Valhalla would face off against Toman. Mikey tried to get me to come but I said I was busy that day. I couldn’t tell him that I was part of Valhalla. “He haaaa! It’s party time. Toman and Valhalla ain’t worth shit!”. “Good to see you Sir!!”, his men shouted before bowing beside him. “I’m the one overseeing todays fight. The names Hansen from the Ikebukuro Criminal Black Members. You guys ready to throw down!?”. I put on my mask while a glowing Hanma stood beside me, Kazutora on my other side. “”Are you excited, Kazutora?”. “.. I finally get to kill Mikey I’m shuddering from the excitement”. 911 can you take them away? “FIGHTERS! MAKE YOUR ENTRANCE!! TOKYO MANJI GANG!

VALHALLA!”.

We all entered the car dump, the two teams facing off against each other. Our flags were raised as the top dogs had a staring competition. I looked around the place as two figures caught my eye. A guy with plaits hair in black and blonde, the other had bright blue and blonde hair put up in a messy hairstyle. Isn’t that, Ran and Rindou? Heard they took control of Roppongi now. Too bad they don’t remember me.

3RD PERSONS POV

“Hey Aniki. Isn’t that Xeno?”. The teen with braids on each side of his head looked in the direction of a masked figure. “Hmm. It seems Xeno has something to hide. There’s something more to this… Fufufufu. Don’t worry Rindou, we’re going to see him after this fight anyways”.

“Hansen! First off, I’d like to thank you… for overseeing this fight today”. “Hah. If this fight sucks I’m kickin all your asses. Both teams representatives, step forward!”. Kazutora and Draken stepped forward while glaring at each other. “A five on five with your best guys… or an all out melee with everyone…? Which will it be?”. “Valhalla picked this fight with us. So, you decide, Kazutora”. “Huh?”. “We just have one condition! To rescue Keisuke Baji! If Toman wins this battle…. We will take Baji back. That’s all there is to it!!”. “Huh? Baji joined our gang on his own. There’s no taking him back now!!”. “We’re taking Baji back!! That’s all there is to it!!”. “You fucker… think you’re hot shit?”, Kazutora gritted out through his teeth as the tension rose and Hansen decided to intervene. “Hey. Don’t start punching just yet”. Kazutora lost his patience and struck Hansen on the face before punching him in the gut. “HAGHCK!”. “Da~mn what a lame ass…. Overseer? Condition? You guys think this is a game? We came here…. To torture you punks to death!!”. “Shall we begin, Mikey!?”. “Let’s do this Toman!!”. “Hold up! We didn’t say we’d have an all out melee, did we?”, smirked Kazutora as he tilted his head causing his bell earring to jingle. “Huh?”. “We’re going to have a five on five battle, since we get to choose which one, isn’t that right Hanma?”. “Yep! Unless of course you’re too scared, Mikey!”. Everyone was wondering what trick Valhalla had up their sleeve, if they think they can win against the five strongest from Toman. “Okay then. A five on five it is”.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 197 20
Book 2 of Tokyo Revengers OneShot & Short Stories. Oneshots of various characters in the TR World. A mix of angst, smutt, fluff and just random thou...
193K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...
985K 30.4K 60
(Cringe and many grammatical mistakes, bad grammar ;-;) Takemichi is saved by a boy who unexpectedly enters a fight underground and is nearly invinci...
1.1M 49.7K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...