Levi Imagines & Facts

By checkylia

Captain Levi Ackerman imagines based on only CANON facts for your imagination. *** ⚠️ [ Pictures and characte... More

1. Imagine - Jealous
2. Imagine - Insomnia
3. Imagine - Teacup
4. Imagine - In Love
5. Imagine - Survival
6. Imagine - Affection
7. Imagine - Praise
8. Imagine - Self-worth
9. Imagine - Bullied
10. Imagine - Love language
12. Imagine - Popular
13. Imagine - Relationship
14. Imagine - Panic attack
15. Imagine - Hairstyle
16. Imagine - Marriage
17. Imagine - Humanity's shortest
18. Imagine - Loyal
19. Imagine - Nightmares
20. Imagine - Violence
21. Imagine - Emotional
22. Imagine - Ticklish
23. Imagine - Parent
24. Imagine - Tea shop
25. Imagine - Talking To Himself
26. Imagine - Comfort
27. Imagine - Eren

11. Imagine - Not enough

682 12 1
By checkylia

[ Sad Fact ] Interview

He thinks Kenny left him because he wasn't good enough.

"It's me." you knock your secret knocking sign.

After a few seconds, Levi opens the door. His eyes are even more lifeless than usual, expression filled with sadness and shoulders slumped. You quickly scurry into the small apartment and sit down on the couch. Levi, who closes the door unusually slowly, simply stares at the wall.

"What's wrong?" you ask worriedly and get up. Slowly you lead him to the sofa. "Levi?"

"He's gone," he whispers.

"Who?" you put a hand on his shoulder.

"Kenny!" he hisses and looks at the floor. "He left without saying anything."

"Forever, or...?"

"He didn't come back," he murmurs and lies down.

You nod understandably and, without thinking about it, lie down next to him, wrap your arms tightly around his waist and snuggle up close. Levi tenses briefly and stays still, but then visibly relaxes and leans a little against you.

Since you both grew up together, your bond was very strong. From an early age, you fought your way through the underground together, tried to support your mothers and cuddled up all night under your blankets to talk about the most random things.

It was normal for you to sleep next to each other, but instead of feeling secure, you were overcome by sadness at the sight of him.

"Why do you think he left?" you ask against his ear.

He is quiet for a moment before whispering angrily, "He kept telling me I needed to get stronger. Every time we trained, he repeated those words." he turns further away from you so you don't see his hurt expression. At least he had to be strong for you.

Confused, you take his hand. "You think that..."

With watery eyes and a sour look, he turns to you. "Why else would he have left? I wasn't-" he holds back his tears and closes his eyes. "I wasn't strong enough, (y/n). If I had trained more.....I-I would have been better."

You shake your head. "No, Levi. Don't tell yourself that. He wouldn't-"

"Stop talking!" he almost shouts and sits up. "Why are you still here, (y/n)? I can't take care of you!"

With tears in your eyes, you hug him tightly. "You are more than what Kenny sees in you. You are strong, brave and the best friend I have. Stop thinking like that."

Trembling, he also embraces you and lets you calm him down. "You mean that?"

"Yes." you whisper.

He doesn't seem to believe you. "You really want to stay with me?"

"I do." you repeat the same words 20 years later.

You are enough. Your are so enough it's unbelievable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.4K 16
"-and DO NOT tell captain levi their name until the trial tomorrow. i don't want him rioting." -lowercase intended -gender-neutral pronouns!! (if i u...
1.1K 66 7
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎? 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍... 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎... 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝...
271K 8.7K 81
DISCONTINUED The reader will be gender neutral This book will include scenarios and headcanons of Mikasa. Requests are open so feel free to request...
1.9K 104 10
𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒔. 𝒀𝒐𝒖, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕...