The Monarch of Darkness ( OC...

By WritingLama

He had an evil grin on his face, "It's only just the beginning. We will meet again and this time you will be... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 - 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒-𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐨𝐛
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄-𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 - 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 - 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐮𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 - 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 - 𝐁𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 - 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕 - 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 - 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 - 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏 - 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐 - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 & 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑 - 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒 - 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 - 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐦𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒 - 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 - 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐬
CURRENT UPDATE ON PROGRESS

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 - 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐰

358 25 0
By WritingLama

══════════════════════════════════════════

Lee Jiah

══════════════════════════════════════════

Those assholes are shocked that I am still alive and the boss is dead. Rolling my eyes at those fuckers that purposely got me stuck here so I could die. Putting the bag down and folding my arms while I watched them talking amongst themselves about how I survived.

Ring~

"Hmm?" Looks like the system is already warning me about my situation. I had no problem eliminating scum like them. Self-preservation is more important to me than anything else. It is either kill or be killed.

One of the men walks up to me with a smile. He placed an arm around my shoulder. "Come on, let's get out of the dungeon."

"Only one of us gets out alive."

Ring~

"What do you..." before he could finish his sentence.

Moving fast to snap his neck. Looking over at the group staring at me in horror.

"Oh, come on now. Don't give me such a horrified look. You planned to kill me and report that a magic beast killed me in the dungeon. I am very aware of my situation and what you are planning."

Ring~

Yong Kyung narrows his eyes at me. "It's 7 against 1. You stand no chance...Kang!"

Kang fires a flame spear at me.

Feeling my body flying through the air and crashing against the wall.

The wall breaks on impact and the pieces land on top of me.

Ring~

"She should be dead by now. A rank-E won't be able to handle such damage."

'So this is not his first time killing another low level hunter in the dungeon.'

Feeling angry at what the person is saying. My dislike for humans only grows. They are worse creatures than magical beasts. If they want to play with death, I will show them death.

'If this makes me strong, So be it...'

"It's great... the system uses me, and I use the system..." Muttering to myself.

Ridding all these hunters is good enough for me. The system's goal is brilliant , it aligns with my desires which is to kill these mother fuckers right now. 

Ring~

Moving fast to snap the closest person's neck. Ong Bong has told me before, there are times to be merciful and times to be merciless and this was the time to be merciless.

"What the fuck?" hearing one of them curse.

Ring~

I can see the horror and panic in their eyes, and it excited me knowing their end is nigh.

"I am unarmed, I have given you a handicap. Such easy prey, I'll kill you with my bare hands."

One of the tankers charges at me.

Grinning at him.

Doing a back thrust and sending him flying backwards. Appearing behind him to snap his neck.

"Three down, five more to go." Looking at the group, "Come on, guys. You can do so much better than this."

"How the fuck..."

Giving the person a sadistic grin, "You think I never fought for my life before? Sorry to say, I fought countless experienced fighters who spend their lives honing their skills. However, you guys are not even close to the weakest fighter in the ring."

The next target, breaking his legs before smashing his head to the ground. A sickening crack from his skull puts a smile on my face.

Yong Kyung looks at me with fear in his eyes, "I'll give you the money and the mana crystals! Please don't kill me, I have a wife and kids."

Snorting at him as he begs for mercy.

"Firstly, you have attempted to get me killed and I bet those before me have also a family to go to. And yet you still let them die. Sorry man but I don't think I will."

His body lying lifeless on the ground after I beat him up and snapped his neck.

Ring~

"I'll check it out later..."

—————————————————————————————————————

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

Exiting the dungeon as the gate disappears behind me along with the bodies that are left behind.

"That was boring..."

Honestly, they really pose no threat to me. Even those in the fight ring are more challenging to fight unlike these buffoons.

Looking at my ruined clothes and my dust covered body, "Urgh, I really need a shower..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.1K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
127K 3.5K 57
Having been presumed dead, Akira woke up without any recollection of who he was. The only thing he does remember was his name, and the memory of a vi...
598K 31.5K 51
What happens when you're just trying to breathe before you get knocked into a manhwa you read for the plot. The plot? I meant for the mc. One second...
29.5K 1.2K 26
S. Jiwoo x Henry (DISCONTINUE - might update if I got my motivation back- ) ❝ *picks up a random child from an alleyway* you're my friend now. Turutu...