Double fire🔥

Από _queenziraa

She breathes fire 🔥 He breathes fire🔥 The word 'detest' isn't enough to describe what these two have for... Περισσότερα

//1-pt1//:Graduation
//1pt2//: Graduation
//2//:Last day
//3//:Farewell Motherland
//4//:Shopping Spree
//5//:New Year, New Beginning
//6//: New York City
//7//: Invited and Univited guests
//8//: Down the Streets of the City
//9//:Together for good
//10//:Fashion Week
//11//:Home Sweet Home
//12//:First day at home
//13//:Revelations
//14//:Bully
//15//:Wedding bells
//16//:Refueling Danger and Trouble
//17//:A Night in the comfort of the street
//18//:This love thing
//19//:Sacrifices and Alliance
//20//:Thunderstorms
//21//:Lifesavers
//22/:Fashion Exhibition and Fashion Show
//23//:Preparations and Arrangements
//24//:Events
//25//:Nikkah
//26//:Supposed couples
//27//: Somewhat Euphoric
//28//:Baba Kaka
//29//:Emotional Turmoil
//30//:Birthday disaster
//31//:Entangled love
//32//: Jannah's birthday lunch
//33//:Violence 2.0
//34//:Verily,each soul shall taste death
//35//: Unleashing the Dragon
//36//: Where they tell their stories
//37//: Where they tell their stories 2
//38//: Forgive and Forget
//39//: Fire on Fire
//40//: Despair
//41//: Beauty in Red
//42//: From him we are and to him we shall return
//43//: Goodbye Sanity
//44//: Numbness
//45//: SA
//46//: J'taime Mie Amour
//47//: Reincarnation
Characters
//48//: Revelations of Mysteries
//49//: More Secrets
//51//: Havoc/Mayhem/Massacre
//52//: Non-existent
//53//: Self-Defence
//54//: Unalive
//55//: Adieu
//56//: Princess
//57//: Pure love
//58//: Moving on
//59//: FAROOQ'S POV
//60//: Double Fire
Epilogue

//50//: Calm before the storm

410 42 21
Από _queenziraa

SABRINA'S POV

"What the hell?" My purse came thudding to the ground as I took cautious step backwards. I think I'm about to go insane because why the hell am I staring at two persons who look exactly the same.

My father? Abi fathers? What is going on? I'm sick and tired of the games he's been playing.

"Look, stop playing mind games with me. It's not funny." Despite the fact that they both look the same, you can tell from the way the other one seems that he's not evil.

Is my father really alive?

Khalifa groaned in frustration throwing his head backwards. "Why would I play mind games with you? I never played basketball with you back then too."

I glared at him. "Yeah thanks for reminding me." My voice laced with sarcasm.

"My point, he's your father. I'm your uncle."

The frustrating part was that I couldn't truly tell whether or not he's lying. I could only see two identical men standing opposite me. For all I know this could be one of his conniving schemes to try and get the property papers.

But Baba Kaka clearly stated that he shot my father dead twenty years ago before I was even born then who's this man? "I know you must be wondering how he's still alive right? When I shot him years back, he didn't die. He only lost consciousness for some hours. That was when I realised I needed him. Don't get me wrong I'm smart, just not intelligent. I wouldn't have been able to handle this company and other businesses without him."

I gave him a blank stare, before my left brow went up. "So you're trying to say, you're dumb?"

Harith and my so called reincarnated father used their hands to cover their mouth to prevent their chortling from escaping. They both earned a glare from Khalifa. "Well not exactly."

"You've kept him under your hostage for years and you're telling me that nobody knows he's alive?" I raised a questioning brow because my heart wasn't even by my side at the moment.

He groaned loudly then nodded. "Not even Mommy, Mom or Baba Kaka.

He glared at me then responded with a curt nod. "When did you start referring to Aisha as Mommy? What happened to Mrs Mahir?" The corner of his lips rose up in mischief.

I slowly discarded my blazer. "Ever since I found out the man I thought was my father all this while is really a psychopath." I held the blazer with one hand then rested my back in the chair.

"Sabrina!"

"Don't shout at me, you know I don't like being shouted at."

"I-"

"I never said I was through talking. If this man right here is really my father, why then are you releasing him after twenty long years or what exactly do you expect me to do?" I rolled my eyes because this unannounced meeting was really giving me a migraine.

"I know how much Aisha misses him, she never fails to express her love towards him and her long hatred towards me every time she gets the chance. I'll let him go if you sign the papers—no, I'll let him go just for today and I'll let your so called family decide whether or not you'll put your darn signature on it." He spewed venom. Watching how the words freely rolled out of his mouth, I could tell he wasn't lying. He's in no position to lie to me any further.

That means this man really is my Father.

I'm not an Orphan.

I patted on the chair next to me with my shaking hands. I hate it when I'm anxious. Especially when everyone can see it. "Can you sit with me?" I smiled at my father.

He looked so afraid. He appeared neat and healthy which implies that Khalifa hasn't been torturing him. I'm grateful for that. He turned to face Khalifa as though asking for his permission before he could move. Khalifa rolled his eyes then nodded.

He sauntered towards me, sitting on the chair next to me. "Hey." My lips curved upwards into a smile. I could feel my dimples deepening.

He waited for about five seconds before he could smile. That too, he seemed so scared. I held his hands in mine earning his quick gaze. "How are you? Or better how have you been doing over twenty years? How did you feel being taken away from your children, friends, and your wife?"

Suddenly, tears swam in his eyes. Our knees were pressed against each other, our fingers were now knitted together. "There was no day I didn't miss my family. For years, I've craved to see how you looked physically and Allahuma Bareek, you're more beautiful than what I see on screens."

He placed his soft palms on my cheek. "You see me on screens?" I blinked repeatedly to avoid my eyes from getting red.

"Khalifa sometimes allows me to have access to a phone. You've become a wonderful woman not only in America nor Nigeria but the whole world. You've achieved so much at the age of twenty. I know your Aisha and Khalifa didn't raise you well, but I'm sure your sister, Aliza, took good care of you."

"How did you know that?"

"Before you were born, all your siblings were so excited for you to come into this world. Especially Aliza. I also see the praises you shower her with on many of your interviews. I'm proud of all of  you." He pulled her in for a hug as they wrapped their arms around each other.

If this man was there when I was growing up, I would have been the luckiest girl out there. The princess treatment I never got, I would have gotten that and so much more. "I always felt like an orphan growing up."

"I'm so sorry, Sabrina. You didn't deserve that. You know what  I love more about you?"

I shook my head negatively, refusing to pull out of the hug. "Your ability to conquer the world when you feel like. Your independence and self reliance. Your fierceness, boldness, and fearlessness. You empowered yourself by mastering all the skills that you deem necessary to climb the ladder and make it to the top. You fear nobody and do what you want to do, when you want to. But one character of yours that many fail to recognise, is your Sabr."

This time, I pulled away from the hug. I suddenly feel like this man right here knows me more than anyone does. "Many people don't think I have patience." I chuckled sadly looking away.

"That's their problem then. You were patient enough to live in a place that never felt like home, you were patient enough to handle your mother's cruelty, you were patient when you were pursuing your dreams, you were patient when you agreed to get married to a man you despised with your all, you were patient enough to wait for the day you'll find true happiness.
At this moment my daughter, you're patient enough to be in this room."

By the time he was through, he was in tears. I turned to look at Khalifa, he was also in tears but was quick to wipe it away. I have two fathers that love me with their all. Just that one is an angel while the other is a devil.

"Thank you." I smiled at him. I held his hands in mine then we both stood up together.

"We're leaving." I announced to my uncle authoritatively.

He handed me the papers which I stared down at. "Sign the papers before you leave or take it along with you. Send the papers back to me in three hours intervals." He ordered.

"Are you deaf?" I raised a brow at him, chortling.

He darted his eyes at me. "What part of I'm not signing the goddamned papers don't you get? And I'm taking my father with me, do your worst. I'm not afraid of you."

He tsked chuckling in a demonic manner then glowered at me. "Five hours. Just five hours my princess. That's all you have to sign the papers. Else, you will see what I'm capable of. You'll regret not signing those papers, I promise you." I smiled then walked up to him till we were inches away from one another.

I embraced him in a sincere hug. I love him. He may be evil but that doesn't change the fact that he acted as my father for years. I can't bring myself to ever hate this man. "I love you, Daddy. I really do—but don't mess with me. You're going to make the worst mistake if you do."

"Let's watch and find out then, princess."

Narrowing my eyes at Harith who had a smug expression plastered on his disgusting face, my father held my hands as we departed the premises. He wore a black face mask and black shades so people wouldn't assume it was Khalifa.

____________________________________

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Where am I?" Sabrina shouted as soon as she regained consciousness. The room in which she was being kept hostage was dark and the only source of light which was visible was that of a broken window.

Her hands and legs were tied with a hard piece of fabric followed by another rope. She had already ripped the tape off of her mouth the moment she woke up.

"Who did this? Come out and face me if you're not cowards! Let me go!" She screamed loudly trying her best to free herself.

Who ever did this to her deserves no mercy, not even for the slightest second.

Her heart was ripping itself away from her chest due to how her anger was slowly arising each passing second. She frowned and scream harder to the point that her veil came off.

"Oh SAK, you're awake." Harith smirked as he moseyed into the room, hands dipped into his pockets. He was even wearing a ski mask. How dare he? That's Farooq style. What could she expect from a lowlife dirty dog like him. She hates him with every fibre in her being.

She can't stand his mere existence. The sight of him disgusts her the second she hears his name, she  wished to have been born deaf. She feels infuriated any time she sees him. With all the disgusting things he had done with a good number of girls, he deserves a lifetime in prison and that, he'll surely get.

As long as she's alive.

"Take off the mask, I know it's you Harith. You dirty dog." Sabrina spat with disgust, rolling her eyes. The man's really a clown indeed.

Taken aback by her quick way of recognising him, he groaned kicking the table next to him in frustration. "You're so damn intelligent!"

He took of the mask yawing his attention at her. "And you're so damn foolish. Oh wait you were better with the mask on. Do me a favour and put it back."

Harith hated how she spoke with so much fierceness and authority despite being in his mercy at the current time. She really is her husband's wife. "You know I used to idolise you to the extent that I never missed any of your fashion shows." He used his index finger to trace her jaw, pushing her hair sideways. She pushed it away with her head seeing as she was still tied.

"If I knew you attended any of those, trust me I would've called them all of."

After her struggling, she managed to reach the small knife inside her khaki pants. What? You didn't think she ever leaves the house without a knife? Especially after finding out about the killer after her family and the rapist. She cut the rope that was used to tie her hands behind her back.

"Let's get to the point," He glared at her.

"Oh your brain finally worked, didn't it? That black eye right there, it really looks good on you." She rose a brow.

"Your deceitful uncle betrayed me. I've been working for him for three long years now, but not once did he ever acknowledge what I did for him. And now he's telling me that I'm not getting a dime out of the treasure." He blurted out, running a hand down his hair.

Sabrina burst out into fits of laughter, "You coming to me with your daddy issues?"

"I'm being serious right now."

"The problem is that both of you do things moronically. You're both stupid if you think I'm signing those papers." She didn't care that she was at his mercy currently. She fears nobody. She'd never been one to control her mouth, she says what she wants when she wants to.

"You don't have another option, SAK. This is another paper separately. It states that you're handing everything over to me. Khalifa is ungrateful! He's going to pay for betraying me this way."

"Your mere face makes me sick." She spat darting her eyes at him. It's crazy how everyone is after her fortune—-that she barely has information on. All she knows is that she's not giving it up for anyone. Not like she's interested in it, hers and Farooq's wealth is enough for her.

"Be a good girl. Come on, I'll untie you so you'll sign it." He brought forth the papers.

She rose up to her feet dusting her two palms. "I untied myself five minutes ago." He reached for her neck, choking her till she was almost out of breath when she kicked his man section, as he fell flat on his face. With her ankle boots, she used one leg to press his stomach while the other leg was on his neck.

Sabrina bent down and traced the knife on his jaw just as he did to hers earlier.

"Curse the person that taught you martial arts." He growled in between grunts.

"Say another word against Coach Camila and you'll see how good I was taught. You worthless piece of shit." She licked her bottom lips catching her breath.

"You'll regret what you're doing to me."

"Hand over your car keys. Amateurs like you give kidnapping a bad name." When he refused to comply to her demands, she threatened to dip the knife into his neck. As she expected, he foolishly gave the keys to her.

Without waiting for another second, she grabbed her veil and sashayed out of the place.

She headed straight to the Mubaid's mansion just to find the whole place empty. No maid nor a single worker except the security guard. The security guard just sat on the floor crying and yelping for help. Sabrina questioned him but all he did was swear and shout in his native language.

She went to the Sayhaan's residence but it was even locked. Next, she moved to the mansion she felt so afraid of stepping into. There bare thought of her sauntering into the house scared her down to bits. After mustering update boldness, she stepped in. She surveyed and orbited every single room and corner of that mansion, even rooms she's never entered in her whole life. But not a single person was found in that huge mansion.

Malam tanko too was nowhere to be found—oh that poor man, she hopes wherever they all are they're safe. But her mind was telling her otherwise. Then again, she ought to be positive, oughtn't she?

She dialled all their numbers but it wasn't going through. That was when she realised that they had been trapped. She knew what was happening but she  doesn't want to acknowledge it.

With the littlest hope she had left in her, she drove home. Who knew they'd be a day that she'd miss home this much. People's heart do change after all. She is people. People is craving for her Farooq's embrace more than ever.

She pulled over, stepping out of the car. All their seven cars were present which could only mean that he's home. Oh, how much she wished he were.

She unlocked the main door, her full focus fixated on seeing him. Thankfully, Allah answered her prayers. Farooq was sprawled on the sofa, legs crossed, his two hands behind his head. She walked up to him with a brilliantly captivating smile. She bent down to his figure as she observed him carefully.

He appeared so peaceful and self-effacing asleep. One could swear he wasn't an egoistic, conceited and darn frustrating man. He had a dark bristly moustache with defined cheekbones. The aquiline nose he sported complemented his prominent cheekbones. Handsome was an understatement when describing Farooq Khaleed, his basalt jaw and spartan shoulders spoke of strength.

He looked so harmless and innocent.

Sabrina knew him way too much.

She brought her lips near his face and pressed a lingering kiss on his jaw. She was in so much distress but she didn't have the courage to wake him up. She'd rather wait until he's awake till she spills everything.

As she was about to pull away, his hands swiftly held her back taking her aback. Sabrina is ignorant of the fact that Farooq had memorised her completely. Her mere touch was enough to wake him up from his siesta. His eyes flickered opened exposing his mesmerising blue greyish orbs.

"Adila," He muttered before sitting up, pulling her to sit next to him.

She didn't reply, all she did was rest her head on his chest because it seemed like the only thing that would give her short lived ease. "What's wrong? Did everything go fine? It completely slipped my mind to call you. I had to attend a meeting back at the office." He wasted no time in discarding her veil away, inhaling the fragrance of her raspberry conditioner.

"Nothing is fine, Farooq." Was all she could utter.

"What happened? Did anyone lay a finger on you because I swear I'll make them crippled forever." His jaw clenched.

"My father is alive. Khalifa gave me an ultimatum. He said I could go with my father but under the condition that I'd sign the papers. I was returning back home with him and Coach when I was knocked off. I don't know how but I was kidnapped by Harith who is also after the fortune. Good thing he's an idiot, I managed to put him in his place. The moment I got out, I went to all the three mansions but they were all empty. I have this gut feeling that something bad is going to happen. Where could everyone be?" She murmured lowly on his chest. She felt how his heartbeat increased and how tense ne suddenly became.

"That bastard kidnapped you!?" He yelled out loud causing her to lift her head away. That was the only part that he got after her long speech.,

"Yes and-"

"Did he lay a finger on you?"

"Just my hair and cheeks. Farooq-"

"I'm going to murder that moron!" He sprung up about to descend outside when she wrapped her haves around his body from behind.

"Farooq, calm down. Please calm down. You can deal with him later on but right now, our family's lives are in danger. I can't get through any of them. I just found my father, I can't lose him again." He sighed then turned around as if spelled by her, pulling her into a hug.

It was a lingering one that they both were in need of.

"I'm sorry, I just can't stand seeing you hurt. I hate myself for hurting you months back. I can't bare to see you in pain."

Sabrina sniffed then pulled away. "And you think I can bare seeing you hurt? Farooq, I love you. I love you so much that I can see through you. I know you're hurting but you try so hard to hide it. It's okay not to be okay. It doesn't rub you of
your masculinity—It shows how much of a human being you are. I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere." For the first time since the death of Noor, he felt tears welling up in his eyes.

How could she read through him like that?

Her bright eyes that shine with intelligence, kindness, compassion and some other spice like a little sadness, pain, restlessness or anger. Mostly anger—but he admired every bit of her. She listens and observes like a great horned owl, her fierceness was like that of a Nile crocodile. Her ability to listen to him and understanding him was one of her characters that he loved a lot. Growing up, nobody ever payed attention to what he truly wants or feels, they never asked him what his favorite food or color was—but Adila knows him so much without him filling her in on anything.

"I know this might sound cliché but believe me when I say I keep falling in love with you all over again." Farooq went to to express himself once more.

"I love you, Farooq." There hands were knitted together.

"So now what? Where could they all be? If this is some sort of prank, it's really not funny."

Sabrina shook her head, "Your security guard was crying his heart out when I went to your house, that alone shows that they might all be in danger."

Farooq waited for a brief second before rolling his eyes, sitting back down on the sofa. "That fool is always crying. He's obsessed with Hausa movies, according to him, their songs make him emotional."

Sabrina's eyes went wide after his outburst. "Huh?"

Farooq chortled lightly. "He's mad. I think we should wait till it's dawn before we strike. It's 8:30pm already. If really they are in danger, the person responsible will give us a call. Don't you think?"

Then again, he's right. Whoever is controlling this crazy mind game would have given them a call if truly their family and friends were in danger. Farooq pulled her upstairs to her room.

"Huh?" She chuckled this time around because he's just been doing things like a baby. He's her baby after all.

"Get in there and get changed. Use all your raspberry products that will make you SAK all over again. Wear a dress or something really cute, whatever you feel comfortable with. I don't want to see you in discomfort." Farooq grinned widely.

Sabrina stared at him in pure confusion. "Where are we going to? Why do I have to change too?"

"It's like an indoor date. And you're embellished too formal for it. So get ready, okay?"

Sabrina raised a brow, pushing her head backwards as she burst into chortles. "Farooq Khaleed, are you asking me out on a date?"

He groaned exasperatedly, face palming himself. "Are you really that dumb? Now go on." He gave her a slight push into the room, shutting the door.

She was about to shout at him but resisted against it. Sighing, she removed her clothings and wrapped herself in her light blue towel. She bathed using Bath and Body works Raspberry gel and Raspberry sherbee body scrub. On her hair, she used Raspberry sorbet shampoo. She needed to get every spot of dirt away from her body. Not like there was much.

She did her usual skincare routine that made her skin glossier than it was originally. Sabrina applied deodorants that were in needed and did little makeup. It was just kohl underneath her eyelids, mascara and her plain lipgloss. She sat on her vanity staring back at the pretty creation in front of her. She gave her black hair a blowout, tumbling down her back. She looked like a completely different person with anything other than straight hair.

Her fingernails were vanished and decorated with black henna.  Though she was still on a towel, so she ambled into her walk-in closet. She headed straight to the section she never thought she'd ever wear in her entire life.

Sabrina wore a honey Couture STEVIE Navy blue dress. It had a V-neck that left little of her tummy in display, with spaghettini straps. It stopped just slightly above her mid thigh. She sheathed her feet with white adidas.

As she walked out of the closet feeling nervous, she brought the perfect piece of blue pendant necklace that could match with the dress. Just then, a soft knock came from outside her room. She knew it was Farooq but refused to answer.

When he realised she wasn't planning on speaking, he twisted the door knob open. He was donned in a black William Westmancott Ultimate Bespoke suit. This suit was originally designed to target high-profile Middle Eastern and Russian moguls but someone as powerful as Farooq Khaleed had to get his hands on it. And he did.

He gave her a once over from head to toe, he almost lost it right there and then. Her skin was glowing way too much and the amount of skin that was revealed wasn't to be mentioned. He'd never seen her in something like this. It attracted him even more to her, but he controlled himself. He had to. They had a long night ahead of them.

He leaned against the wall, legs and arms crossed as he observed her since she refused to acknowledge his presence. Her heart was ripping itself away from her rib cage. She wished to be swallowed by the ground because of how shy she's feeling.

She hates it when she's shy. It makes her feel vulnerable. It's only Farooq Khaleed that makes her feel this way.

She tried wearing the pendant necklace but her now wavy blown out hair was getting in the way which was making it difficult for her. Farooq took dangerous strides towards her till he was at her back. She completely froze as his hands came in contact with her back. He collected the pendant necklace from her, swiping her hair to her left shoulder. He helped her with the necklace and put it on her.

"Shall we?" He whispered down to her left ear making her while body burn. She quickly twirled around and gave him a punch on his left shoulder as he winced in pain.

"What was that for?" He glared, holding onto his shoulder.

"You didn't even tell me I looked good. I hate you so much!" She pouted folding her arms across her chest. He analysed her before he burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry, Adila." He attempted to hold her but she pushed him away darting her eyes at him.

"Go away, where are we having the dinner? I'm already dying of hunger!" She pushed passed him, ambling outside. He groaned out in frustration because the girl would surely be the death of him sooner or later.

"Ya Allah, you've blessed me with such an unromantic lousy wife." He murmured underneath his breath before trailing behind her.

On reaching the balcony, she was completely stunned. The place was decorated so beautifully, it was so captivating and aesthetic. Fairy lights, blue pillows and a tiny blue stool.

"It's so beautiful." Her eyes shone with the constellation of stars above them. He gave her a bright smile that was similar to hers. Farooq helped her seat on the soft fur pillow he had set up.

"I'm glad you like it."

He brought a bottle of ginger ale flavoured wine along with six wine glasses. The same one they had shared the night they became friends in this same place. There was also a huge bowl of raspberries and whipped cream. A small circle cake that was ordered from the best bakery in town. fS was written boldly on it top. The only food there was alfredo pasta. They were both die hard fans of pasta.

As they began conversing, they all dig into their food till they finished everything.

"Adila," He entwined their fingers as his loving gaze was fixated on her.

"Yes, Farooq." Her voice was so sweet and delicate that he wished he could only hear her voice for the rest of his life.

"You make life bearable for me. I never enjoyed living, I only did it because I had no other choice but to live. The only few people I was free with were my friends and Betty. I know it hurt my parents and siblings a lot seeing me withdraw myself away from everyone. I hated living, I hated everything about this world that my smile washed away. I forgot what it feels like to be happy, I forgot what love was. Amma cried every night just to see me act like how I used to but I never changed. I wanted to bring that old Farooq back but I didn't have the power to, I wanted to do it just for my Amma. It got to a point where she had assumed that I hated her.

It was Betty that reassured her that I still loved her so very much but I was unable to express myself. Thinking back at the person I used to be, I hate myself for hurting Amma and Abi, I hate myself for never being the big brother Arianna, Harisa and Tareeq deserved. But you my Adila, you changed me.

You moulded me into a completely different breed. I hated it at first because I thought it would snatch away my masculinity but heck was I wrong. My employees are now carefree with me, my old friends that I had pushed away are now back, my modelling team can now talk during our sessions, during our meetings I even crack a joke or two. I'm bonding with the whole family now, I laugh and joke with everyone these days. I look in the mirror and ask myself who this man is because he certainly isn't the same man from ten months ago.

He was better. A version of myself Baba Kaka loved with his all. And that's all thanks to your crazy self, Adila. I wouldn't have become the person I am today without you. You showed me that being feared isn't always the best feeling ever. Having people around you that genuinely have your best interest in heart is what really matters.

That night in Paris when I said I loved you, I knew I didn't fall in love with you there. I was way too arrogant to realise what I felt for you. From that day on your birthday when I slipped that ring into your finger, to when I went after you after you ran away, to when I fought those guys back in Kaduna to save you, to when you dressed my wounds, to when I agreed to marry you, to when I danced with you on our wedding day, to when we held hands for the first time, to when I'd tell you to stop talking to me, to when you removed those glasses and stayed with me after my fight with Abdallah, then to when you asked me about my story. I had always adored you but I failed to acknowledge it.

You are the single greatest source of my joy. You are the sun of my life and I revolve around you, you nourish me, you give me life.

Not so long ago I was alone and lost, and then you came along and I was home. Thank you for finding me, Sabrina Adila Khaleed." As he finished his long heart touching speech, Sabrina was so emotional that the tears in her eyes were visible. She wanted to shed them down so badly but she couldn't.

She couldn't utter a word due to how happy and overwhelmed she was, she covered her face with her palms, letting out little sobs. Farooq kept the cake aside, pulling her closer to him. "You make me feel like the luckiest person on earth. I fe-I feel l-loved. I've never felt this contented in my entire life. Even if the stars and moon collide, I will always want to right by my side. You may have lost your Noor, but I found mine right here in this balcony. You're my light. May Allah bless our bond and always keep us happy." She pressed her lips on his cheeks then sat back down on his legs, resting her head on his muscular chest.

"Ameen, Adila."

She knew her happiness was always short lived so she was deeply scared and saddened but didn't utter a word. The night might be a very graceful one but she knew it was just for the night. It was like the calm before the storm.

She's tired of everything. What's the point of being happy if it would never last? All Sabrina wished for was that she could shut her eyes close and never wake up again. Death was what she wanted and nothing more.

__________________________________

END OF CHAPTER

How was the chapter?

My dear readers, how are we doing? How's the election going? Tinibu/Atiku/ Obi's fans wetin dey occur?

Stay safe though! ❤️ I care about you all and I wouldn't wish harm against anyone

Love y'all ❤️

Zira💕

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.8K 372 83
"It's too much to remember everything and everyone, all pain and hurt is killing me day by day little by little. I wish I could remove all the pain a...
1.7M 81K 67
"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't have the courage to face her. "This is...
BLACKBiiRDS Από kenn12

Γενικό Φαντασίας

5.9K 222 12
"I call this one pain. And this lil one right here under his wing is suffering." "No offense, but...who the hell would wanna be reminded of pain and...
Falling Short Από Zainab

Μικρού Μήκους

713 96 11
My life began in simplicity. I yearned for what any average girl would dream to become, in a world where expectations flourish, yet still being gulli...